Daddy Wooseok | Kim Wooseok

By JEIFLR

A melancholic night that brought two sobbing hearts together in the most.. unexpected way possible. Consequen... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One: The Night
Chapter Two: Consequence
Chapter Three: Blessing... or maybe not.
Chapter Four: Daddy Hangyul?
Chapter Six: Whispers, Gossips
Chapter Seven: Daddy Wooseok
Chapter Eight: Eavesdropped
Chapter Nine: Save Me
Chapter Ten: Disgrace
Chapter Eleven: Reality
Chapter Twelve: Courage
Chapter Thirteen: Home
Chapter Fourteen: Intoxicated
NOTICE
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Who's doing what?
Chapter Seventeen: Lockdown
Chapter Eighteen: What Happened?
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Never Over
Chapter Twenty One: Unfathomable
Chapter Twenty Two: Trust
Chapter X
EPILOGUE
hello!
SHORT SEQUEL + NEW STORY

Chapter Five: Different Worlds

1.6K 53 30
By JEIFLR

-----

THIRD PERSON

It's a fine Monday morning. And yuri's thankful that she had a weekend to rest her thoughts. All she did was sleep and eat the whole weekend and she's actually surprised that hangyul is spoiling her in some ways. Like buying her food or something. Hangyul passed by their house more than thrice for the weekend just to drop something for her. Well, she didn't ask for those and whenever she would ask him why is he doing that, he would rather not answer.

Yuri is about to enter the university when she spotted a familiar face outside.

Lee Hangyul.

Hangyul is looking good on his uniform and she waved at him in an instant when their glances met each other. Hangyul, on the other hand, smiled at her and went to join her walk.

"Hey, why are you still here? Are you waiting for someone?" Yuri asked hangyul who is now ruffling his hair and walking alongside yuri.

"Hmm, yes. I'm actually waiting for you." Yuri was quite surprised by hangyul's statement. 

"Oh, is that so?" She doesn't know why she suddenly felt shy. Hangyul's being too affectionate with her and as much as she doesn't want to give meaning to it, she just can't find any other reason why hangyul would do such things for her.

"Yes." 

The two continued walking alongside each other as stares kept lingering around them. Well, who wouldn't be intrigued? X1's Lee Hangyul and SNU's Top 2 achiever walking together? Both have established names in the university and that's enough for people to buzz around.

"People kept staring. You're that famous, hangyul." Yuri said teasingly and hangyul just chuckled at her reaction. It seems like she's not fond of people's attention.

"That's what you think? I think they're staring because you're an SNU achiever. Care to share your academic secret?" Hangyul retorted, making yuri laugh.

"I was an SNU achiever for years but I never got this attention, hangyul. So it's you who they're making a fuzz about."

"Well, whatever. Fuzz all they want." Hangyul said in a relaxed manner, not caring about how people stare and whisper to each other.

"Hangyul, I think you sh--"

Yuri was cut off when she saw someone walking closer to them. Her heartbeat started speeding up and she gulped as she tried to compose herself. It's Wooseok and Eunbi, together.

She was about to shook her head down when hangyul just held her chin up right on time.

"Heads up, yuri. You don't have any reason to keep your head down. Breathe and act normal."

Yuri nodded as they both continued walking, trying to avoid wooseok's gaze. As wooseok gets closer to her, her heart continued to beat even wilder. His presence is making her heart, beat in an extremely different manner.

She kept her gaze straight as wooseok is obviously bothered with the fact that yuri and hangyul are together. He can't keep his gaze off of them and eunbi doesn't have any idea of what's going on. She just stared at wooseok with questions floating in her head. Yuri didn't bother to look at wooseok even for a split second making wooseok keep a straight face as well, trying to act normal. 

When their distance came a few inches apart, their fingers slightly bumped against each other. Yuri was taken aback and although, it's just a quick skin ship, she felt as if a spark of current glided through her body. She felt wooseok held the tip of her fingers for a split second before completely letting go.

Yuri doesn't have an idea why wooseok would do that in the first place. She slightly bit her lip and started exhaling heavily. On the other hand, wooseok and hangyul just exchanged glances as if they are talking through their eyes. They were glaring at each other.

Wooseok kept his eyes on hangyul, having the same thoughts on why is he with yuri. Somehow, he felt uneasy seeing them together knowing that he should be the person beside yuri right now. He was knocked back to his senses when eunbi pulled his arm.

"Hey, wooseok. What's happening? Why are you glaring at hangyul? Are you two not in good terms?" Eunbi wondered. She doesn't have any idea.

"Nothing... i-t's nothing. We just had a misunderstanding, that's all." Wooseok explained.

"Oh, I hope you two will fix it right away." She whispered as they continued walming alongside each other. They were on their way to get food outside the university. Eunbi didn't eat breakfast and she asked wooseok to come with her and buy food.

"It... will be okay, soon." Wooseok hissed.

"What do you mean, soon? Is it really that big that you can't fix it instantly? It's not good for your image, for hangyul's image and for x1 itself if you keep barking after one another's ass you know."

Wooseok chuckled when he heard what eunbi said.

"Well, your statement proves that you're just like the other people in our world who care more about the image and reputation rather than understanding emotions and situations."

Eunbi rolled her eyes at wooseok. She's pretty much aware that wooseok is not into this engagement thing but he's forced to agree but as for her, it's perfectly fine. In fact, she's into wooseok which made the situation in favor of her.

"Why are you so serious all of a sudden? I'm just stating a fact here, wooseok. People only look at our reputation."

"It is a fact because you all believe that that is the fact," Wooseok stated coldly. He's being straight forward to eunbi because he doesn't want to lie that the set up is perfectly fine for him when it's not. He doesn't want to add more lies and secrets-- he had enough of that.

"Why don't you try to open up your mind wooseok? Accept the fact that this is what's planned for you."

Wooseok faced eunbi, stooped down, leveling his face into her and looked straight into her eyes. With their face inches apart, eunbi blushed.

"Why don't you try to open up your mind eunbi? Accept the fact that we are not puppets and therefore, we should have control over major decisions that impact our lives." Eunbi was unable to speak a word. She just looked at wooseok as he started walking ahead of her.

"Come on eunbi, we should keep going or else we'll be late for our first class before we even buy your food." Eunbi softly followed after wooseok. She doesn't know what to do for wooseok to accept her in his heart because it doesn't make sense if she's in his life but never in his heart.

-

CHOI YURI

"Thanks, hangyul. You don't have to always escort me like this." 

"Don't worry about it. My classroom is not that far from yours so it's not that much of a hassle." Hangyul insisted. He just dropped me off into our classroom and I can feel everyone's glances, especially my classmates.

"You should get going now, or you'll be late." 

"Oh, yes. I'll go ahead. Take care!" Hangyul said as he waved goodbye to me. I seriously don't know what he's up to but I'm just thankful that I can rely on him and nayeon right now.

When I turned around, I saw that our classmates are whispering to each other as if they can't believe what they just saw. Well, who wouldn't get surprised? That's lee hangyul right there and he's with me. Uhh, I hate this kind of attention.

"What? Why are you staring at yuri?" Nayeon broke off the silent as she stood up and pulled me beside her. We swiftly walked to our seats with everyone still staring at us.

"Hey, yuri. What's going on between you and hangyul?"

"Nothing? We're just friends." I cleared up my throat before speaking. Obviously, they're trying to create an issue.

"Nothing, really? Then why are you together? You're not that close before." Shanon, one of hangyul's fangirls said.

"Do we really need to create an issue about this?" I asked, sounding really disappointed.

"Yuri is right. What's the big deal? She's also big anyway so it's quite normal for her to meddle with people in her world." Nayeon said. 

People in my world. Yeah. I know she's trying to defend me once again but that's not how things work for me. I and wooseok are living in different worlds. Nevermind. I'm so sick of these people trying to drag me with just being with hangyul. 

"I know that you're an SNU achiever but other than that, what else do you have?" I can sense that shanon is trying to insult me and all but engaging with her will just make things worse.

I didn't answer her and instead, I just went straight to sitting beside nayeon.

"Hey, I'm still talking to you. Why can't you answer?!" Shanon moved closer to me and hit the desk of my armchair. What the hell is her problem?! She acts as if she owns hangyul! And for pete's sake, I and hangyul are not into anything what the...

I tried to remain calm as I keep reminding myself not to feed the trolls. the information they want. 

"Perhaps, are you trying to flirt with hangyul?"

Nayeon stood up. I think she knows that I don't have any plans to engage in this disputation. I don't want to waste my time and this will just add fuel to the fire.

"Can you shut up, shanon? Who are you? Are you hangyul's girlfriend for you to react like that? Gosh, you don't own him, girl!" Nayeon yelled.

Shanon's forehead furrowed in an instant and by the looks of it, she's offended. Well, bitch, that's what you'll get if you continue flaunting your nonsense.

"Can you shut up, nayeon? Who are you? You're just yuri's best friend and I'm not even talking to you. Who cares about the worthless that you are?"

THAT'S IT. I can endure if they will talk shit about me but I won't hesitate to fight if they will start talking shits about my best friend. They don't even know anything. What's wrong with these stupid people.

"Can you shut up, shanon? Who are you? You're just an overacting hangyul fangirl who thinks she owns him. Hate to break it to you but, you're being delusional and unreasonable."

I saw shanon clenched her fist in anger. Her eyes are fiery but what is she mad about? As if she has her hands on hangyul's decision!

"What did you just say?!"

"You didn't understand? To put it in a simpler form, stop being a delulu." I said then smirked.

"Bitch! How dare you?!"

Shanon is infuriated I swear but I'm not scared at all! To be honest, I find it funny that she reacts like this. She wanted to piss me off in the first place and now, she's the mad one.

I laughed out loud at her reaction which made her eyes grew wider.

"What's funny?! You--"

I was taken aback when shanon suddenly pushed me vigorously, hitting my tummy into the ground. Bitch... my baby. I wasn't able to move for a bit because my abdomen hurt. 

"Yuri!!" Nayeon shouted then immediately proceeded to help me out. 

I suddenly felt enraged. It was a good thing that nothing bad really happened to me and my baby... I think. And I won't go easy on this bitch!

Nayeon helped me to stand up. I still feel the stinging pain on my abdomen and swear, I want to pull every single hair out of shanon's hair! If only I'm not thinking about my baby and my reputation, I'm probably beating her ass right now!

I faced shanon as I keep rubbing my tummy. It hurts so much!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT'S FINE TO HURT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOUR DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS?!" 

Shanon was surprised when I shouted. I saw her gulped and she looks nervous. I can't help it. What if something bad happens to my baby because of her?!

"What are you so mad about?! You didn't die! Stop whining!"

Sure I didn't but something bad could have happened to my baby.

"Yuri, don't mind her anymore." Nayeon pulled me and assisted me as we sit in our respective chairs. Shanon went back to her place as well and I saw nayeon typing quickly on her mobile.

I exhaled heavily as I rested my head on my armchair. Our first class is about to start in 10 minutes why do these things have to happen? 

"Excuse me, can I talk to Choi Yuri for a while?"

I slowly lifted my head when I heard that voice. I cannot be mistaken. What is he doing here? I've had enough of this day already and him talking to me would just cause an even greater fuzz. I swear, our worlds aren't meant to collide because it will be a total mess if it did.

"Yuri, wooseok is calling--"

"Yeah, I know. I heard." I stood up and started to walk closer to him, nervously. What does he want right now?

I was flustered when he suddenly pulled me closer to him. I also heard everyone gasped in surprise but he just pulled me closer to...whisper something to me.

"Nayeon told me what happened. We need to get you checked."

Wooseok suddenly pulled me away and I was unable to move an inch. I'm in a complete shock and I'm pretty sure that there are students who are staring at us with questions in their mind right now. Well, who wouldn't? Wooseok is holding my wrist, looking straight and he doesn't seem to care about what people think.

Why is he suddenly concerned right now?

---

CHOI YURI

"The baby is fine. But I hope this will not happen again since it's not good for the baby. You should stay away from stress and take good care of yourself even more. You have to do it for the baby." The doctor said and I nodded. Shanon should be thankful that nothing bad happened to my baby or else, I'll make sure she gets what she deserves!

We made sure that no one followed us on our way here because I swear, it will be a big fuzz once people find out that I and wooseok went to the ob gyne together. Like, who does that right?

"Mr. Kim Wooseok, look after your girlfriend and your baby. She needs care right now." The doctor added which made my heartbeat race again.

"Uh, no. He's not the father. He's just a friend who happens to go with me..." I retorted. Knowing that wooseok's name is sounding, disclosing the information just like this can spread the news in no time.

Wooseok rolled his eyes before saying something.

"Yeah, I'll tell the DAD to take care of them." Wooseok sarcastically said as he emphasized the word, dad while facing me. Can he stop doing that! My heart is going wild again and I'm not liking it.

"Well then, the baby is safe and you can go home now. Rest a lot and eat nutritious food. And the most important thing, stay away from things that stress you as it can impact the baby in numerous ways." The doctor reminded me once again, with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." I said as we stood up.

Wooseok and I went out and once again, he wore his cap and a face mask as a disguise.

"I'm not the dad really," Wooseok whispered once again with annoyance in the way he speaks.

"What do you want me to tell her? You're the dad? Aren't you the one who told nayeon you are not ready?" I answered, sarcastically.

"Whatever. Just go back to school now or go home if you want."

"Don't worry, I can manage." I said as I stormed off. Why is he so concerned right now? Can he stop giving me mixed signals because I'm having a hard time! It seems like he's forgetting his responsibilities. God, he's an engaged man!

Wooseok grabbed my arm once again and pulled me closer to him. When will he ever stop doing this to me, my heart can't take this anymore. 

"Take care of yourself. T-take care of the baby." He said as we parted ways. 

Once again, I was left with all the commotions in my head. I can't seem to walk right away since I'm still in shock. I just watched wooseok walk his way back to the university since we can't walk together if we don't want more issues to come out. The scene earlier was enough and I don't want to make any more sound.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 3.6K 81
Ft. NCT Dream, The Boyz, Stray Kids, Cravity, & Enhypen Rule It All - a show based off of Queendom and Kingdom Ten groups are brought together throu...
721K 18.1K 183
just like the title says - start : 06/06/2022 finish : ???
121K 5.1K 37
"Quit smoking." "Why?" "So I can't taste smoke when we kiss" He suggests lollipop and chewing gum but she prefers cigarettes. ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ '100921 ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢ...
271K 4.5K 30
There's a new Olympian on the council. He's deserved it after all he's been through. Two wars, seeing friends killed, being tortured, Tartarus. Yeah...