My Musical Love

By purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 10

2.3K 109 6
By purplebunnies106

-Jacob's POV-

-A few minutes before Jasmine Arrived-

I don't understand why Ash asking Jasmine to the formal bothered me so much, and that's why I ignored her for the whole day, I shouldn't even care. Today I had the perfect plan, I was going to get Carly to come with me to the popular crew's table and do some stuff in front of Jasmine to see if she felt the same way I would if she were to do that with another guy. I went to the table and everyone stopped talking and looked at me if I was out of my mind. I ignored their looks and continued to my seat, Carly still in hand.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw Jasmine approaching the table, so I quickly got into action. I pulled Carly on my lap and started a full intense make out session with her. I could feel all the eyes of the table on but the only one the was important was Jasmine's. I could see the sadness, disappointment and anger in her eyes and maybe even some jealousy? I didn't have enough time to figure it out because she ran away, and slammed the doors of the cafeteria.

I wanted to run after her so badly but I couldn't because guess who did? If you guessed Ash you are correct. He quickly got out of his seat and ran after her while Carly was still kissing me I glared daggers at the back of his head. Great, I just pushed her into his arms, how stupid can I be! I pushed Carly off of me and ignored her comments. Then I quickly ran out of the lunchroom.

I walked quietly against the lockers and just as I expected Jasmine and Ash were outside the girls bathroom talking. Then Ash hugged her while she cried in his shirt. I felt so guilty of hurting her like that because if she did what I did with another guy, all I would see is red. That is what was happening right now. I know they aren't even kissing but I am still jealous, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! 

I moved a bit closer so I can hear what they were saying, and I accidentally hit one of the opened lockers which made them stop talking.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath

"Hello, who's there" I heard Ash say. What is this a horror movie? Like what the hell man?

"Come out" Ash said again, proving my theory. 

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my hiding spot, with an attitude. When Jasmine saw me her pupils dilated, and she backed u p a bit.

"Jacob?" Ash said confused 

"What?" I snapped

"What are you doing here?" Jasmine replied this time 

I looked over to her, and her eyes were puffy and red from I guess crying, but she still looked like the most beautiful girl in the word.

"Well?" she said and I realized I didn't answer her question yet.

"Ahhh, I needed to get something from my locker" I said nervously while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Okay" she said  then turned to Ash.

"I'm just gonna go" she told him then sniffed. He replied with a hug and an "ok"

After she left Ash turned to me.

"Why is it whenever Jasmine and I have a moment your always there. First, in the supermarket, and now?" Ash asked me curiously.

"It's just a coincidence, and you never even told me that you worked there anyway" I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, I was just embarrassed" he said sheepishly.

"It's alright" I said and smiled.

"So, I really like Jasmine. I think she might ya know...be the one" he said in a dreamily tone, that made me quite scared. Once I comprehended what he said my blood was boiling. I clenched my fist and took deep breaths.

"123, 123 , 123 -" I counted

"Um, what are you doing?" Ash asked me, while looking at me strangely.

"Uh, I, uh...It's a breathing exercise I use every day, I feel like I am on a cloud right now" God what kind of excuse is that! I am so stupid. Cloud? Really?

"Are you serious? I gotta start doing that" Ash said excitedly

Well, I guess I'm not that stupid.

"Alright, I am gonna take a walk outside, ok?" I told Ash and didn't even wait for his reply and I walked away.

I stepped into the fresh air and took a deep breath, I still cant believe Ash feels that strongly about her. Maybe I should just leave them be, I don't like her anyway. I walked to the nearby bench and I took a seat. I looked across from me and i realized that I wasn't alone. It looked like a...girl? I got up and walked a bit closer.

"Jasmine?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
4.6K 276 54
Brooklyn Thorne had the perfect life. She was popular in school, well loved by her peers, had the perfect boyfriend and friend group, and was captain...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.9K 223 43
Brooke is a cheerleader and definitely miss popular. Why does she feel so bad about herself then? if she has everything girls want. She gets the hot...