Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

De Piccologirl1994

This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this on... Mais

Saonel X Reader Part 1
Ea X Reader X Shin Part 1
Goku X Female Saiyan Wife Reader
The Great Saiyanman (Gohan) X Girlfriend Reader
Camparri X Reader (half-angel, half-earthling) Lemonish
Goku X Saiyan Wife Reader 2 Lemonish
Goku X Saiyan Wife Reader 3 Lemon
Frieza X Daughter of Lord Beerus Reader Lemon
Quitela X Female Reader Reupload
Zamasu X Reader
Sour X Neko Reader
Liquiir X Half-Human Half-Fox Reader Lemon
Helles X Male! Reader Part 1
Helles X Male! Reader Part 2 Lemon
Helles X FEMALE! Reader Part 1
Helles X FEMALE! Reader Part 2 Lemon
SSJ4 Goku X Reader
Piccolo X From Another Dimension! Reader Lemon
Lord Chilled X Reader Lemon
Goku X Female Frieza Race Reader Lemon
Moro X Imprisoned Reader Lemon
Saonel X Reader Part 2 Lemon
Grand Priest X Depressed Reader
Grand Priest X Depressed Reader Part 2
Krillin X Reader
Goku X Pregnant Reader
Shin X Fem. Human Reader
Jeice X Neko Reader
Android 17 X Reader
Grand Priest X Pregnant Wife Reader (Grand Priest X Depressed reader Part 3
SSJ4 Vegito X Female Saiyan Reader X SSJ4 Trunks
Flirty Sour X Very Shy Reader
Zamasu X Sexy Chubby Reader X Black Lemon
Vegeta Black X Female Reader X Goku Lemon
Grand Priest X Powerful Female Saiyan Reader
Tag You're It!
Sour X Female Reader Lemon
Young Toppo X Female Childhood Friend Reader
Piccolo X From A Dimension! Reader 2 (Christmas)
Salza X Chubby Female Reader Lemon
Discovery from DBS Broly movie
Trunks X Chubby Female Reader X Goten Lemon
Cumber X Broly X Sexy Female Neko Reader X Fu X Hearts Lemon
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Daughter X Cooler Lemon Part 1
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Daughter X Cooler Lemon Part 2
REUPLOADED: Zamasu X Penny (OC) X Black Lemon Part 1 & 2
Requests are now closed
Special Announcement
Book part 1 is complete!
Kid Trunks X Kid Reader

Frieza X Female Namekian Reader Lemon

7.9K 64 60
De Piccologirl1994

Hi, I'm back. This fanfic is requested by wolfkiller45. This is my first fic that involves Frieza considering his character is prodigal and malice. Hope you enjoy.

-This is the alternative multiverse where the Namekians do have both male and female genders. Sadly, Frieza managed to arrive on planet Namek, a week before Goku's friends travel to Namek. Please enjoy with this challenge of mine.

The evil emperor Frieza sat in his chair as he waits patiently in the control center of his ship. What is he waiting for? For whom? A soldier enters and stands before the tyrant, "Lord Frieza, lady (Y/n) is waiting in your chamber", he said. Frieza smiles as his patience is done. "Excellent!", he said in a satisfied tone, leaving his chair to the door, "I shall retire to my room. All of you make sure there's no interference with our plans", he ordered his soldiers and left. As he walks down the hallway, he gives a wicked smile; happy to go see his favorite love interest. How did this all happen? Well, it happened a week ago when he first met her: his beautiful Namekian lover (Y/n).

Frieza; the most horrifying and ruthless being of Universe 7, conquered planets and sold them to customers or turned them into base camps for the Frieza Force, and mostly murdered innocent beings by his soldiers or himself. Frieza' s first form is already surpassed most beings who tried to fight against him; especially his black horns that could impale anyone. Frieza used his scouter and captured the communication on Vegeta's scouter that mystical wish orbs known as dragon balls can grant any wish that he/she desired. He was determined to find those objects and make sure that he gets the first wish for immortality. First, he found out that planet Namek has their own dragon balls and set course to the Namekian planet. As soon as he arrived, he sends his minions to find the Namekian dragon balls from the villages and bring them to him. Frieza relaxes in his room, drinking his red wine, while looking through the big window of the planet' s landscape. Sadly, he's bored; so, he decided to step out for a good fly. As he flew through the terrain of water and grasslands, he stops and caught something from a nearby village; he saw a strange figure of an unknown Namekian, gathering water into a jug. Quietly, he floated down and hid into the tall grass. He inspects the figure closer; to his surprise, this Namekian is female! He gasps lightly and smiles in fascination as he also saw her turn, revealing her identity.

She's a real beauty; a rare specimen of female Namekian. This female has the genetics of the Namekian appearances: green skin, pointy ears, a set of antennas, hairless, and pink skin on her arms, legs, and abdomen. As a female, she has female genital, the vagina, a plum-shaped buttock, and a (breast size) pair of green breasts with little dark shade of green nipples. She has no clothing covering her breasts, the only clothing she wears is the white loin cloth wrapped around her waists and her vagina. Frieza blushes hint of purple as he caught a glimpse of her moist pink lips of her labia majora and labia minora (mostly the vagina) while she sat up on her knees. This sight turns him on; he could only imagine how he would easily claim her as his own pet. Giving her the best love and attention while rubbing her intimate parts that make her scream in pleasure. Yet, he wanted to earn her trust which make their relationship better. Originally, Frieza was going to slaughter the entire Namekian race. But since Frieza was in a good mood, he decided to be generous with the Namekians and spare their lives; Frieza heard cries from the village while men shouting at them.

This cause the female to run over there for her kind; Frieza follows her in pursuit. He doesn't want his men and civilians to see him creeping on the girl, so he levitates off the ground and flew off; landing next to his men which they gasp in surprise. "Lord Frieza!", they said in unison while salute their leader. "Calm down men", Frieza said calmly, "I'll handle this situation." Then, he faces the two male elders who are protecting the three male Namekian children including little Dende. Suddenly, a female came out of nowhere and punched one of Frieza's soldier in the face, cause him to fly a foot away. Frieza's eyes widen open in surprise and see his love interest attack his men. He finds it attractive to him; he really wants her. The female Namekian's arms are caught by the other two soldiers and try to attack her; however, Frieza instantly move to them and use his hand to lightly knock her out, holding her limb body. Frieza glared at his men with a menacing look, causing them to shiver in fear. "Don't even think about harming her. Here", he handed her body to one of his men, "Bring her to the ship and get her cleaned. I want her in my room when I'm back." His two men nods and flew back to the ship. Frieza face back to the defenseless Namekians, shivering in fear. "You there!", he pointed to the older Namekian Moori to stand up. Slowly, the elder stand. "Tell me Namekian, that female that we took away, what's her name?", he asks. Moori stared as he refused to tell him. "Tell me now or I will slaughter your children and the rest of your kind!", he threatens the Namekian, pointing his finger, forming energy, at the children. The children cried, hiding behind the elders. Moori gasps and grunts; he knew he has no choice.

"Her name is (Y/n)", he answered the tyrant, "She's the last remaining female of our race." Frieza was surprised by this; he wonders why she's the last female. "Oh?", he said in awe, "She's the only female of this planet?" His tail flick lightly on the ground, this information is quite interesting. "Tell me, whatever happened to the rest of the females?", he asks Moori, knowing that Namekian can tell him if he wants his children to live. The old Namekian sighs, "An internal disease spread throughout the planet, killing the females one by one. Her mother is the last one to die, but she was able to give birth to (Y/n). Her mother asks us to take care for her daughter." "What about her father?", the tyrant asks. "He died protecting us from invaders twenty-five years ago", Moori replied. "So, she's that young?", Frieza thought to himself, "I'm surprised that she managed to survive from the disease." He's wasting too much time; he must complete his objectives.

For three days, all seven dragon balls are collected. Frieza placed them all on the ground, sitting next to each other. He requested for a translator to summon the dragon; Moori send Dende with the tyrant. Dende summoned the Namekian dragon Porunga; Frieza instructed Dende to wish him immortality. As Dende speaks the wish to the dragon, it is done; a flash of light hit into Frieza. He finally obtained his immortality. Frieza grins evilly, he cackled as he raised his fists into the air. "I did it!", he exclaim, "I've finally got my immortality! Nothing can stop me now!" He shooed Dende away, promising that he will let the Namekians to spare their lives and their planet intact. However, he won't let (Y/n) go; he will keep her as his own pet. During those three days, (Y/n) has been imprisoned in his room; sadly, he's not ready to meet her yet. He made sure that she's fed, have water, and anything she needs while he's away. Now he's immortal, he can go meet her back at the ship. As he arrived, one of his soldiers informed him that (Y/n) is having her shower at that time. "Very well", Frieza said, "I shall wait until she's ready. I'll be in the control center." He walked off to the center; "Oh please be ready for me my darling", he whispered quietly.

Right now, Frieza can't wait to finally meet his beautiful Namekian pet. He approached his room door, open it, walk inside, and closed the door. He turned and sees (Y/n), resting on his bed. He smiles softly and sat next to her. He placed his right hand on her head and stroke; petting her. Her peaceful look really stunned him; he couldn't resist. He laid down next to her and decided to sleep next to her. His face rested next to her neck, smelling her feminine scent; very intoxicating. Frieza drifted into deep sleep, reassuring himself that she won't go anywhere and stayed by his side.

(Y/n) is in dark surroundings; no one's on sight, no sound. Nothing except darkness. She walked and walked that seem like hours. Until she encountered a dark purple aura. An unknown man stood before her; reached her hand and kiss it. (Y/n) smiles, blushing light red. Unexpectedly, an evil smile spread upon his face; (Y/n)'s face grew surprised in fear. He grabbed her arm and pulled her in; facing each other. (Y/n) gasps and looked down; his other hand is shoved into her vagina, already wet. She wanted to flee away, but the surroundings are getting tighter. Suddenly, a white flash blinded her. (Y/n) woke up and gasps; catching her breath. "It's only a dream", she whispered. What she didn't expect to see is her next surprise; she looked behind her and gasp in shock: Frieza is sleeping next to her, breathing into her neck. Not only that, but she felt his hand grasping her left breast while the other hand is touching her clit. "I don't know what's going on", she thought to herself, "But I cannot let him get advantage of me."

Suddenly, Frieza's tail grabbed her by the waist; not letting the Namekian go. A deep chuckle came from the awaken Frieza, while his hands touching her body. "Morning my sleeping beauty", he whispers next to her ear, kissing her neck, "How do you sleep?" (Y/n) is shaken in fear; why does the evil emperor want her? "Good...What do you want?", she asks him. Frieza gives her a smile, "You. That's what I desired ever since I laid my eyes on you. Your existence is the reason why I'm attracted to you. I need you my darling", he praised her, kissing her neck, leaving love bites; he bites her rough, but it turns her on. (Y/n) really wants to get more, but she needs to head home. "I would love to stay Lord Frieza, but I need to go back to my planet. My families are worried about me...", she said, until he laughs at her sentence. "I'm sorry my darling, but you're not going anywhere." (Y/n) looks at him confused, "What do you mean? My families want me back home." "Are you sure about that?", the tyrant said, teasing her, "I'm pretty sure that your so-called families don't need you." Her eyes widen and growled at him, "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He lifts his finger up, taunting her. "That's not how you treat your master my darling", he said, "If you really want to know, you must obey me. Now, be a good girl and I might tell you. Trust me." (Y/n) wasn't sure why she should listen to the tyrant, but she really wants the hear the truth about her Namekian families. "Yes, I'll behave. Please tell me Lord Frieza", she plead, wrapping her arms around his waist, face laid on his chest. Frieza is pleased by this action, "Good girl", he cooed while petting her head, "That's what I need. Now then, I'll be honest with you", he paused, watching her impatient face getting nervous.

"Your Namekian brethren sold you to me", he revealed that cause her to gasps. "No! They wouldn't...", she whined. "But it's the truth (Y/n)", he said in honesty, "They really want to save themselves and their planet. So, this elder Moori decided to make a deal with me. So, I spared their lives and their planet. In return, they gave you up to me." Her face is hidden in the shade, hiding her sad face. "Bbbbut...I thought they love me as their family. Why?", she said in deep grief tone. "Don't be sad my pet", he cooed while wiping her eyes from the tears, "These fake tears won't help you out of this." (Y/n) look at him, confused, "What did you mean by fake?" Frieza shakes his head while smiling, "Oh didn't you know? I suppose Moori didn't tell you who you really are?" She stared at him like he's a mad man. So Frieza explain everything to (Y/n).

Three days ago, not only was Moori revealed (Y/n)'s past on her birth, but he also revealed her secret to Frieza. "Oh?", his eyes widen a bit, "Your telling me that she's not innocent? What could you say that about that sweet Namekian girl?" "She's not that innocent", Moori continued, "Ever since childhood, she has been sexually active. Lately, she touched herself inappropriately. I don't want the children to experience it that young. She's a threat to us, she even might try to steal our virginity. We tried to get rid of her, but she refused to go." Frieza believed their story and think for a moment, then got an idea. "Well, since you're that desperate, I give you a deal. If you're willingly give her to me, then I'll spare you, your race, your planet, and I'll never threaten you again. Deal?", he put his hand in front of Moori, then Moori took his hand and shake. "Deal. Now leave", he said and Frieza left the village with the four-star dragon ball in his right arm.

(Y/n)'s stunned by Moori's truth about her sexual urges; but she wasn't ashamed of it. Her frown turned into a smirk, her face lightens up, and stared hungrily with lust in her eyes at Frieza. "That's right", she said huskily, "I'm not a normal Namekian. I'm a naughty girl." She sat up and sat on his lap, facing him. "All my life, I wanted to find a special someone as my lover and create a family with; but my urges appeared at a young age that scared the Namekians. I should've ignored it, but I couldn't take it anymore; I embrace my inner demons and enjoy masturbating." She straddled Frieza while rubbing her hands on his muscular chest. "Everyone avoided me, they want be gone. Nobody understands my feelings", she said while tracing her finger around his pecs. Frieza cradled her, stroking her cheek, "But I do my darling", he kissed her lips, "Your families just wanted you to be with a man who's a match to you. Which is why they give you up to me." Both Frieza and (Y/n) stared into each other's eyes with lust. He lifts her up and laid her back on the bed, standing on top of her, kissing her. "(Y/n)", he cooed, kissing her while hugging her. Her vagina gets moist again, aroused by Frieza; she needs him. "Lord Frieza...", she swooned by his sexiness. "Please darling, call me Frieza", he said and began to French kiss her. They make-out on their bed, tongues touching in each other's mouths, nice and wet.

They break the kiss, catching their breaths. "Y...you're amazing!", (Y/n) said in awe. Frieza smiles softly; he placed both hands on her breasts, giving them a squeeze. He hummed, "Nice and firm" She giggled, watching him touching her body. (Y/n) push him off her, straddled on his lap, lightly grinding herself onto his crotch area; her breasts hanging, making Frieza hard and horny. He lifts his head up and suckles her nipples; she moans while grinding each other. He enjoys the pleasure and wonders what she's up to. He stops sucking and look at her, "So darling, what are you going to do to your master?", he asks. She grins, "Don't move and I'll show you." He nods and lay still, allowing her to move herself up, places her wet pussy in front of his face. "I'm giving you attention that you deserve. Now eat me", she ordered him. He doesn't mind being ordered by his pet; so, he began to lick slowly on her clit. This feeling made her jolt; Frieza likes this reaction repeated multiple times causing her to feel good. "St...stop Frieza", she said, and he stops licking her, giving her a confused look, "I have a better idea." (Y/n) starts rubbing her pussy against his face, causing wet cum onto his face. He enjoys it better and make vibrations on her clit. It was so good that her orgasm is building up. "Frieza...I'm...", she stutters. "Yes darling, cum", he pleads while he rapidly rubs her clit with his nose. She screams in ecstasy, squirting her juices on his face. He licked it up and sighs; he was really going to claim her for sure.

Both Frieza and (Y/n) sat on the bed and kissed. "Alright darling, it's my turn. Do you want to see my penis?", he asks. She nods; Frieza removed his black under armor boxers as well his armor. It reveals his exposed muscular chest. then, the hatch of his crotch area opens up, revealing his large lilac color penis, already dripping pre-cum. Her eyes grew wide and smile while drooling. "Oh Frieza", she cooed, "It's big and delicious!" She placed her hand on his dick, causing a pleasurable feeling to Frieza. She pumps his penis with her hand for five minutes; Frieza's stamina haven't changed. "Enough foreplay", she said, bending down and starts sucking his big cock. Frieza loves this blow job; her warm, moist, tight mouth feels great that squeezes his penis. After a massive ten minutes of sucking his dick, Frieza's orgasm is building up next. "Nng...I'm...going to cum...darling", he breathes huskily and then, shoots his semen inside her throat. (Y/n) moaned and then sucking his semen off his dick, she shows him his seed and she swallowed. Her eyelids closed and smiles in delight, "You...tastes amazing Frieza...now I need you inside me", she begged him. "With pleasure my darling", and then he laid her back on the bed, gets on top of her, and traces his tip, rubbing her clit. She whines and growls, she hates being teased. "Frieza!", she moans, "Please take me. Make me yours!" He grins, licking his lips, "As you wish my darling", and then, he pushed his penis slowly into her vagina, broke her hymen. She cried a little, little blood expelled around his dick. He replaced the pain with more pleasure with shower of kisses and sucks on her neck and chest.

Slowly, he began to thrust inside her; making her feel the indescribable bliss of her life. She's glad to lose her virginity to Frieza, the one who truly loves her. She doesn't care if she's a pet to the emperor, she already belonged to him. Serve him and his needs. (Y/n); a female Namekian. The last female of planet Namek; all of her families no longer needed her, and she understood. She realizes that sex is a secret that is seen by only her and her lover. "(Y/n)", Frieza moans. She stares into his eyes, "Frieza...faster", she begs. He obeys his lover and thrust faster. At fast speed, his thrusting stimulates her clitoris; she began to feel her climax coming up. Her vagina squeezing his penis cause Frieza's climax too build up too. At last few thrustings, their climaxes are reaching their limits. "Frieza!", she screams. "Yes darling! Cum!", he screams back. At last thrust, they both climax; Frieza jizzed inside her pussy while her juicy cum spreads around his dick. They collapse on the bed, Frieza snuggles next to (Y/n)'s neck. He gives her a quick suckle on her neck and kissed it. He licked her pointy green ear, causing her to shudder. "Stop that Frieza!", she giggled. "I can't help it, I love teasing you darling", he chimed, wrapping his arms around her waist. Frieza sighs, hugging his beloved lover. "(Y/n)...I love you darling", he cooed to her. "I love you too Frieza", she replied back. Then, they fell into deep, peaceful sleep.

Bonus

The next morning, Frieza wake up, seeing his lover sleeping soundly safe. He smiles, placing a kiss on her cheek. The sounds of knocking on the door irritated the emperor; the hatch to his crotch area closed up, he went to the door, opens and see Zarbon. Zarbon is panicked. "What is the meaning of this Zarbon!?", he growled quietly. "Forgive me my lord, but we have huge problems on Namek. Vegeta is heading this way. And few more other beings are heading to Namek right now." Frieza grew angry and grunts, "Very well, let me get fresh up. Go distract them while I'm gone." "As you wish Lord Frieza", said Zarbon and left the ship. As he finished getting himself cleaned, he stares at (Y/n); he's having thoughts how to keep his lover safe.

As he carried (Y/n), he went to the emergency escape area. Every soldier saw him carried the female Namekian to the escape pod. "Lord Frieza, why are you bringing her to the escape pod?", said Appule. Frieza presses buttons and placed timer for launch; he looks at his men, "Make sure that she's safe and make safe passage to my home planet. I want her to stay at the palace until I make my return from Namek. Is that clear?", he glared at them and they salute responding, "Yes Lord Frieza!" Frieza steps inside the pod, placed a note on the dash board, and place a kiss on her forehead. "I'll see you soon my darling", he whispered and steps out of the pod. The escape pod prepares its engines and blasts off towards its destination. "Now", said Frieza grinning, "my immortality will bring me victory!"

The female Namekian wake up and surprised that she's in the escape pod. "What's going on?", she said, "Frieza?" She notices a note on the dash board and reads, "Darling, I must stay on Namek to stop intruders. I'm sending you to the palace of my home world; I'll let my father know when you're coming and keep you safe. As soon it's over, I'll come back to you straight away. I love you darling. Love Frieza. P.S. Next time, I'll use my tail as foreplay. And may be, I'll make you scream really good.

(Y/n) knows Frieza's doing this for her safety and she prayed that he'll be safe. She smiles, "Please come back to me soon Frieza."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

80.3K 640 41
Hi guys. This is season two of the oneshot book. Please look at the new rules inside the book and hopefully enjoy these stories. Once again, I don't...
233 2 8
This is a fanfic based around a entirely different universe than the original dbz universe. I ended up taking liberties with some of the characters a...
36.8K 365 17
Please enjoy this short DBS Oneshot book I wrote! As much as I wish I could continue it, I no longer have time. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
16.4K 155 14
Hey Guys! I decided to make another one shots book! It's going to be different from my Creepypasta since it will include other fandoms! P.S The cover...