𝕸𝖗. π•³π–†π–“π–‰π–˜π–”π–’π–Š βœ”οΈ | s...

By jenim0905

β„Œπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔰𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱π”₯π”’π”žπ”―π”±π”°. 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔨. Soomin is an independent girl that never has interest... More

[Μ…Μ²1]
[Μ…Μ²2]
[Μ…Μ²3]
[Μ…Μ²4]
[Μ…Μ²5]
[Μ…Μ²6]
[Μ…Μ²7]
[Μ…Μ²8]
[Μ…Μ²10]
[Μ…Μ²11]
[Μ…Μ²12]
[Μ…Μ²13]
[Μ…Μ²14]
[Μ…Μ²15]
[Μ…Μ²16]
[Μ…Μ²17]
[Μ…Μ²18]
[Μ…Μ²19]
[Μ…Μ²20]
[Μ…Μ²21]
[Μ…Μ²22]
[Μ…Μ²23]
[Μ…Μ²24]
Epilogue

[Μ…Μ²9]

587 41 58
By jenim0905

"Oh I see you are hanging out with Jin now?" Dongsun asked me.

"Who's that girl over there?" I quickly responded.

Then he called over the girl, her name was Eunmi, and they sat at our table.

Great.

Then Jin grabbed my hand tightly and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm here."

I smiled and blushed a bit. Then Dongsun saw us holding hands, "So you really left me for him, didn't you?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like you missed me because you got a new girl."

Then the girl looked at me and laughed, "Excuse me? I have been dating him for a year."

Then he quickly told her to shut up and I just stood there looking at him.

"Thank god I broke up with him." I thought.

Then the girl spoke again, "He dated you just for fun. What? You actually thought he would like you?" Then she started laughing.

"Least I'm not with a hoe." I quickly said and she rolled her eyes. Later the food came and we started eating.

Jin kept looking my way to make sure I was okay. He was still holding my hand.

After, we all left because it was really awkward. Then we got inside the limousine and the girl's jaw dropped when she saw us get in.

Then Jin asked me, "You broke up with him because of me?"

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it, but thank god I did."

Then the whole ride was silent and we went to his house.

"Oh, I never thanked you for letting me stay here. Gamsahabnida, Seokjin!" I said.

He smiled, "I know, I'm too nice, you should bow down to me. It's a lot of hard work always being a role model, you know."

I rolled my eyes and got ready for bed, then I heard a knock on my room.

"Yea?" I asked.

Then Jin entered, "Want to watch a movie with me?"

I nodded, "But what genre? Because if it's a scary movie then no thank you!" I started laughing.

"Yah! You can pick the movie then!" I nodded and went up to the theater.

"Wow this is so nice!" I said while admiring the whole room.

"I know right? It has everything you need!" Then he went to the little kitchen and brought popcorn and soda.

We both sat down and he gave me the controller.

"Here, just pick a movie!" I nodded and started looking through the options. Then I picked this sad movie I really like.

"Yah! You want to cry or something?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and played the movie.

He was already crying so I grabbed his hand to make him feel better.

I also gave him a tissue that he had given me.

Well, look who actually needs it.

Then we got to the really depressing part and he gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back and patted his back.

"It's okay my son! Don't need to cry." I laughed and he pouted.

Then the movie ended and we cleaned up.

"So you get scared easily and you cry easily. Anything else?" I laughed and he got really close to me.

"I can make your heart beat fast." I was shocked for a moment but then got away from him.

"You wish, princess." I went back to my room.

I got ready for bed, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep.

Tomorrow we had school, great I have to see Dongsun again.

I woke up and got ready for school, you know brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on my uniform and did my hair. Then I went to the kitchen and ate some cereal.

I noticed he still wasn't coming downstairs so I decided to go upstairs to his room.

I went in and there was no one there.

Then I checked my phone and saw a notification from Jin.

"Me and the guys had to go to the states urgently. I left the keys at the counter in the kitchen. Take care, I'll be back in three days."

Great, now I was going to be alone for the next few days. I sighed and took my bike to go to school. Thank god I had brought it just in case.

I got to class and it felt really lonely since I didn't have him next to me.

After class Dongsun come up to me, "Where's your boyfriend? Did he leave you?" I rolled my eyes.

"First, he isn't my boyfriend. Second, mind your own business."

Then he left and I went back home.

Three days passed already and I just ate, went to school, and slept. Nothing interested happened since I was pretty lonely. Me and Misun talked a few times and sat together at lunch but I missed Jin a lot.

Then it was finally afternoon, and Jin was on his way.

I looked outside the window and saw him getting out of his car.

The thing is he wasn't alone.

There was a girl next to him and I started getting red, I was really jealous.

Then I heard the door opening and I quickly sat at my bed and started using my phone.

I heard them talking and then my door opened.

"Soomin! You missed me?" It was Jin, I felt like hugging him but I remembered the girl.

I shook my head, "It was nice having the whole house for myself." The he told me to go to the living room and I did.

There was a girl sitting down at the sofa. Then he called her over and she stood up.

Not going to lie she was really pretty. She had a perfect body and face.

"Hi! My name is Brielle. Nice to meet you!" She has an American accent. Great, even her voice is pretty.

"Hello, my name is Soomin." I quickly introduced myself.

"Are you two related?" She asked and I shook my head.

"He's my friend that let me stay in his house since I didn't have anywhere else to go." Then she looked at me up and down.

"So you two where alone in this house?" She asked and I nodded shyly. That did sound wrong.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving in a few days!" I quickly added and she nodded.

"Honey! Can you bring me a glass of water?" She said sitting back down at the sofa.

Honey? He really did bring a girlfriend, huh?

He quickly went to the kitchen and she asked me to sit next to her.

She whispered in my ear, "Leave him alone, he's mine."

Then Jin walked in, "Everything alright?"

She nodded, "Of course! We are just getting to know each other better. I can already feel that we are going to be besties, right Soomin?"

I nodded slowly. Then she left, "Bye love, I have to go!" He then led her to the door.

"She is amazing, isn't she?" He asked me.

"Yea... really great." I said quietly. "So you are dating now?" I asked him.

He sat down next to me, "Yea I met her in the states, and it was love at first sight." I nodded and felt dead inside. Guess I'll just have to control my feelings.

I sighed and went to my room. "You are going to sleep already?" I nodded and replied, "Yea it's just I'm really tired, school has been very stressful."

I went to my room and started watching K-dramas to make me feel better.

"Why is life so hard?" I asked myself and then went to sleep.

Jin's POV
Soomin left to her room, she seemed really sad, hopefully nothing happened while I was gone.

Then I went up to my room and took a bath. I was exhausted from the long flight.

I wasn't looking for a girlfriend, but me and Brielle met and she looked really nice so I gave her a try.

It was really funny how we met, I was at the lobby of the hotel we were staying at and she went up to me and introduced herself.

She told me she was coming to Korea, the same day I was, everything was a coincidence, and just so perfect. I had to agree to date her, I mean she asked me out.

Then I got ready and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 8
When you (reader) got in a fight with Park Jimin and was in an accident which, slowly rebuild the love that you once had. Completed [βœ”οΈ]
9.8K 196 5
This is my first story i've written hope it's alright for you, so please don't judge it too harshly. Thank you.
108K 5.7K 24
[COMPLETED βœ”οΈ] #BreakTheSilenceAwards2020 "He's a serial killer?!" Season 2 Of "I Fell In Love With A Ghost" Please read the first season before read...
780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...