Gang Up

By TAVVALRIC

"You're my possession now. No one can take you away from me. I'll protect you with my life." [BASED ON INSPIR... More

0:0 Introduction
1:0 Encounter
2:0 What do you want to know?
3:0 The Underground Association
The Youngling Fight Initiate
Here We Come Mr. Initiator
What Happens At Balirugus Stays At Balirugus PT.1
What Happens At Balirugus Stays At Balirugus PT.2
What Happens At Balirugus Stays At Balirugus Fin.
What A Bunch Of Cocky Dicks
Text Messages
Pick Up
The Agreement
Rooftop
The Other Side Of The Crescent
Father's Task
Low Profile
Purpose
Decision Made
Welcome Sister
White Party PT. 1
White Party PT. 2
White Party PT. 3
White Party PT. 4
Promise
White Party PT. 5
Level Rise!
Mission Sucess
White Party Fin.
Own Medicine
Match Lit
Choices
Risk It, Risk Everything
Idiotic Idea
Done
The End
1
2
3
4

3 Years Ago

2.4K 101 55
By TAVVALRIC

-THIRD PERSON-

"P-please, young m-master, you have to f-forgive me. I didn't mean to."

Jeon Jungkook was looking down at his once was Butler in disgust as he pleaded for his life.

What a coward he was. Jungkook never disliked the guy. He was there to help him with all sorts of things. Such as school work and sometimes even video games.

He was a strategy wizard anyways. The young man had few flaws in his life. He was handsome, smart, and kind. But at certain times he might be a little too selfish. He makes up for it of course.

Unfortunately, this time, he couldn't do anything to make his actions disappear.

"Pathetic is what you are Jan-i."

The older guy on the ground was practically balling his eyes out. His sobs sounded like a distressed middle school girl after she got rejected by her crush.

"P-please Jungkook. I needed the m-money. I would never betray you l-like that."

They say when you're drunk, you space out from life. A cloud carries you to a dreamland with cocktails and music and whatever you desire. Your mind drifts away from reality. Leaving your problems behind. But with your right mind gone, you have no common sense. Which by the way leads you to so stupid ass things.

Hint= What Jan-i Woo was doing right now.

"Please, s-spare my life." Jan-i let out another cry. Jungkook looked down at the guy while his eyes were rolling repeatedly. It was fucking 5 a.m in the morning and here Jan-i was on his knees, begging for forgiveness.

One side of Jungkook actually wanted to forgive the poor guy. Jan-i was like a big brother to him. But now he doesn't know what the guy is anymore. All he knew was his hatred.

So he punched him.

Put him out of his misery.

"Jungkook! What the fuck!"

He turned to see his beautiful blondie in shock and his Yoongi hyung rushing towards him. "Lisa..." He called, reaching out for her. But his shoulders sank when she turned around, leaving him behind.

Did he do something wrong?

"Youngling, what is the meaning of this?" Yoongi asked. He looked down at the unconscious drunk on the floor. "Your butler? Wha- Jungkook! Why in the hell did you punch him?"

"He showed up drunk and started pouring his filthy heart out. Aish, I wanted to throw up on the spot."

"No, this filthy drunk can get us what we need. Carry him inside Jungkook, now."

Without hesitating, he obeyed and tossed the guy on the couch. "Go wake up the others." Yoongi commanded.

"Sorry hyung, but I have to get to my girlfriend before she hate me forever."

"Jungk-"

By the time Yoongi can even open his mouth, the boy was already up the stairs and jogging towards his bedroom. No stopping him now.

. . .

-FIRST PERSON-

Lisa was never once mad at me. And now that fact that she might be scares the hell out of me. I'm no expert when it comes to women. Most of my life I have only been eyed by them. I have not taken any interest in them, what's so ever.

The only woman I spare my time for is Somi. I love my older sister dearly and would never attend to upset her in anyway. Though, at times that I do. Well, let's say it ended with me with all my action figures broken and my precious comic books all burned.

I raised my hand and knocked on the wooden door. Nothing. I knocked once again, nothing. A long sigh escaped my lips. I couldn't bare this silence she is giving me. I slowly opened the door, revealing a small, vulnerable doll all curled up in a ball, staring at the silent TV.

Her innocent figure will make anyone fall to their knees. I slowly walked over to her and sat beside her. Her doe eyes turned to me and a smile immediately crept on my face. My thumb automatically caressed her cheek.

"Baby..." I whispered. "Are you ok?"

She shook her head.

My heart dropped. Her eyes were missing the glint that I know so well. That shine that made her special. It was gone. I know she was hurting. She had been through a lot ever since our park encounter. I blame myself.

I had tried to convince myself that I was helping her. But every day, seeing her like this kills me. Sometimes I question my choice of giving her my necklace in the first place.

"Jungkook-ah." Her eyes were starting to fill with glassy water. All I wanted to do was to hug her and tell her everything is ok. But I can't. I can't, even though I wanted too so bad, I can't. Because everything isn't ok.

"T-tell me. What happened to me? Tell me. P-please. 3 years ago. What happened to me?"

I sighed and pulled her closer to me. Her head laid on my lap as I stroked her hair. The conversation I tried to avoid hopefully my whole life, was now revealing itself.

"Ok."

-FLASHBACK-

-THIRD PERSON-

"Lisa!"

The 15-year-old girl turned to see her loving uncle walking towards her with open arms. She immediately dropped her little doll and ran into his arms, leaving behind her playmate.

"Uncle Aroon! You came!"

Her uncle chuckled and patted her head. "Of course. I wouldn't miss my niece's 16th birthday for the world."

A precious smile appeared on the girl's facw. Lisa always had a special bond with Aroon. She was awfully clingy and will beg for her uncle to either read or go for a stroll with her. The guy, of course, would never say no to his niece.

"Lisa? Why did you leave?"

"I'm sorry Kookie."

The uncle and niece turned to see a pouting boy with his arms cross around his chest. In his left hand was an iron man action figure.

"Jeon Jungkook, where are your manners, son?" Aroon asked.

The boy immediately bowed down. "I'm sorry, Mr. Manoban."

"Now what did I say, call me uncle." He ruffled the boy's hair before leading them both back to the living room.

"Did you bring me anything?"

Lisa, being Lisa, was jumping up and down, waiting to be rewarded for her special day. But her attention averted to her friend when she felt him tap her shoulders. Jungkook reached up and adjusted her nasal cannula.

"You have to be careful not to mess up your tube, Lisa."

"Thank you Kookie."

Aroon signaled them to sit on the whit comfy couch. They were currently located in his older brother's living room. Aroon was a busy guy but he would do anything for family. He had made this whole week free from his hectic schedule just to spend time with his dear niece for her 16th birthday.

"Where are your parents, Lili?" Aroon stood before the two. Lisa tapped her chin before beaming up and pointed her index finger in the air. "Appa is coming home at 3 and omma is in the kitchen."

As if on cue, a lady came running in with a spatula in her hand. Around her waist, an apron neatly tied. Her bare face was as beautiful as ever. The brown orbs in her eyes were shiny and pure. She was absolutely angelic.

As soon as Aroon's eyes landed on her, his chest warmed. Butterflies flew frantically all around his stomach.

"Oh! Aish, I thought someone broke into the house. Lisa's screaming startled me. But luckily, it's just my brother in law."

Aroon's shoulder fell at the words "brother in law".

How frustrating

"Lisa, stay here and hangout with Jungkook. I have something to discuss with your mother."

The girl nodded and immediately pulled her friend to the floor. Aroon was already dragging the poor woman back into the kitchen. Their bodies collided together. Along with their lips.

Wait what

"Aroon, stop. Please."

"Why can't we just be together? Your relationship with my brother was never perfect and you know that."

Despite his current dilemma of choosing the love of his life or his older brother, the truth was the truth.

That he loved Pranpriya Bruschweiler.

He loved her angelic voice, to her brown locks, every inch of her skin, and her stunning features.

She was absolutely perfect in his eyes.

Sometimes he hated his brother of how he neglected his wife. His brother was always wrapped up in his career for as long as he have known.

He never said anything of it cause it turns out the guy knew how to separate his work life from, well his life.

"Aroon stop! I don't love you. I love Marco. I love my family. I can't be with you. You're my brother in law."

She pushed him off and took a few steps towards the door, leading back to the living room, until a hand stopped her by grabbing onto her waist.

"We can run. We can make our own family with Lisa and Kunpimook. We can do it. We can run."

That wasn't a half bad idea, she thought. Her mind might say she had no feelings for the man behind her but her heart thought otherwise.

Their first kiss seemed like yesterday, with a gray, rainy day, and her crying all over herself because her husband would spend countless hours at work and forget his own daughter's 12 birthday.

Did she wanted to run? Yes. Did she love him? Maybe. Fuck, Yes. But did she also love her husband and daughter? Hell yes.

"My life is here, Aroon. Lisa's life is here. I'm not going anywhere."

And like that, she was out of his grasp on making her way towards the living room.

Unfortunately for her, Aroon was stubborn as a fucking rock. From a kid, the guy would get absolutely everything he wanted. From the biggest action figure to the smallest piece of candy.

And this time he wanted Pranpriya Bruschweiler and her daughter. So that's what he was gonna get. No matter what.

• • •

"Thank you everyone for coming!"

The smile plastered over the now 16 year old girl was as precious as the North Star. Her hands were bidding everyone a farewell as she, along with her two parents, her uncle, and her cousin was watching the guests leave.

Without a doubt, she had a blast. Presents weren't a big thing for Lisa. All she really wanted was a great time with her family and friends. She even got the boys to do a tea party with her and her bestie Park Chaeyoung. With tiaras of course.

"Lisa, pumpkin, let's get you a bath." Her mother ordered.

"Mom, I can bathe myself." She whined.

Her mother shook her head as soft chuckles escape her lips. "Doctor's order."

"Ok... Oh! Bye Kunpimook! Thanks for coming!" The girl turned to face her cousin who is already a 30 year old adult, and waved her hands wildly in the air.

"Bye Lisa. You're welcome."

The boy turned back to his father with a smile. "Are we going home now, appa?" Aroon nodded in response to his son.

"Thank you again, Aroon for making time to come for Lisa's birthday. It means a lot." Marco said.

Marco Manoban is a very dense person. He believes in many things and put the impossible aside. He cherished his younger brother with all his heart. So the thought of him and his wife being involved with each other of absurd.

"No problem. It's the least I can do for the girl."

Aroon's head with rambling with ideas of how to get the love of his life along with her daughter out of the city and in his arms. Whatever he needed to do, he needed to do it now. Now or never they say.

Light bulb

"Oh I forgot my wallet inside. Let me go grab it and then we'll be off. Kunpimook, go wait in the car."

His heart was hammering inside his chest like crazy. All he thought about was how ring this was and that he shouldn't be doing this. But his feet kept going.

Going up the stairs and closer to the upstairs bathroom where he could here the giggles of a little girl and the voice of the love of his life.

Stop

Stop

No use. It felt like his spinal cord had been cut off. And then he stopped. Not where he wanted to stop. But he stopped. Right in front of the two gals.

"Uncle Aroon!"

"Aroon? What are you doing here? Aren't you leaving?"

He inhaled a deep breathe before finally settling with his decision.

"Darling, do you want to come with me, or not?"

His voice was hoarse, making the woman across from him flinch and grip her daughter's shoulder tighter.

"Aroon, stop. I've already told you already. I wo- AROON!"

The woman stood frozen in her tracks, hands over her mouth as tears began to form. She looked down at her unconscious daughter. Lisa's body was going in shock as her nasal cannula was no longer on her face, but instead on the ground.

Pranpriya was shaking in fear at the man holding a wooden base ball bat that was originally standing beside her couch. The bat was marked with the girl's blood.

On Lisa's head, a bloody forehead, blood oozing from the cut. Pranpriya's knees went weak. She immediately grabbed a hold of her child as sobs escaped her lips.

She cried loudly for her husband but was stopped by the man holding his hand over her mouth.

"Don't scream. Come with me. Or Lisa gets another hit on the head."

Scared to death for her daughter, she nodded. Without another sound, they were heading to the back door, Lisa in Pranpriya's arms and Aroon holding the bloody bat behind them.

Lisa was nearly alive, with only her oxygen tube to keep her from leaving this world. Her selfish uncle had managed to swing a bat to her head just for his greed of "true love".

"Auntie? Li- OH MY GOD LISA!"

Kunpimook dropped his phone and rushed towards them.
Before he could even make it, his dad pushed him down and told him to get back in the car. The boy was terrified for his cousin, but knowing what his father was capable of, he obeyed.

The car was covered in a quite blanket as they drove past city limits. Aroon was mumbling how wrong and right this was. Police sirens can be clearly heard from the distance, getting closer and closer.

Marco, being the powerful man he is, had contacted literally everyone he knows, from the Kim family, to the Park, the Min, the Jung, and even the Jeon family themselves.

And they were all there to whiteness what happened next. The car was stopped by police from ahead. No turning back since the others had reached them. They were cornered.

Pranpriya's heart calmed a little of a sigh of relief, knowing her daughter will live to see another day. But then again, people do say things get better before it gets worse.

Aroon pulled all of them out of the car. Bringing the woman and the boy to their knees. Lisa still unconscious. There stood everyone. Literally everyone, with fear glued in their eyes.

And then another bang was heard.

He did it again. He hurt her. He hurt Lisa. She was grasping for life like crazy. Her head now painting the road with red liquid. It was horrifying.

"No! Lisa! Let her go! Stop you're hurting her!"

Aroon looked up to see a distressed boy running towards them with an iron man figurine in his hand. He was caught by his father before Aroon can take his anger out on another child.

"They come with me. Or Lisa will get another beating." He proudly stated, holding the bat in the air.

"Put the weapon down!" One of the police officers yelled. Everyone was behind the doors of the blue vehicle. The police had guns pointed at Aroon like what you would see in a movie.

Everything was hectic.

"Brother! Stop! Don't hurt my daughter! Please!"

The guy turned to see his brother, eyes red, full of anger. Aroon did wanted to put the bat down. He did. But he can't. It was too late to turn back. His mind was made up.

Marco slowly approached them, making Aroon's blood boil higher. He once more lifted the bat over the girl's body. He was about to hit her once more. This time the hit might kill her. She was dying. And he knew it. But he didn't care.

Pranpriya was yelling and crying, holding onto her child for dear life. She was terrified of loosing her only child. The woman was covered in blood. All she wanted was for Lisa to wake up and tell her, "Omma, I'm ok. Don't cry. Omma, I'm here. I'm ok."

BANG

Aroon was down. Left leg shot. The medics rushed over along with the police with handcuffs and such.

The guy managed to look at the shooter, despite now his blurry vision.

"Marco, you bastard."
—————————————————

Heyo!

A lot of you guys were very confused about what happened 3 years ago...

Well here you are!

The next chapter will explain more.

💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3.2K 24
She is who she is and I am who I am, I won't change her to suit me and she won't change me to suit her but I will love her for her and she will love...
19.9K 789 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
108K 3.5K 77
"You will meet your end of your journey the age 21" "I agree to do this.." "Hey, I heard you're calling me"
38.8K 959 17
A girl from a overprotective rich family have been target by people she might know.. she believed in everyone close to her, until he came into her li...