Lady of the Ravendale (Book 1...

By Little_Dreamerz

After living for five years in the futuristic world of Etria, Annabelle has to return back to a home that is... More

Story Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Author's note
The Sequel Is now released

Chapter 47

4.9K 195 22
By Little_Dreamerz

Today is our wedding day.

My husbands and I planned this wedding for two months. I'm satisfied with the result. It turns out that it's easier to plan weddings in Ravendale than in Etria.

I'm happy with the venue, dress and my husbands.

Currently, my maids are helping to put the wedding dress on me.

Nathaniel borrowed hundreds of dresses from different shops and made me try on all of them.

Then after I tried them on, Nathaniel made choose from ten dresses. The things that I liked were discarded by him, but I still trust his Fashion taste.

With my hair and makeup on, I looked like a fairy princess.

Nathaniel never saw me wearing the wedding dress with light makeup and hair made into a beautiful updo. My husbands will be astonished when they see me.

For those two months, we not only planned the wedding. We also grew closer together to the point that we started understanding each other more. Jamison's therapy helped me become more confident in myself and understand my husbands more.

I didn't believe that I would ever be happy spending my whole life with Ravendalian husbands.

I also bonded with Elizabeth. We did a lot of mother-daughter bonding.

"When can I walk down the aisle.?" I asked the maid.

"Twenty minutes left only." The maid answered.

I whined in my head, I wanted to go early, I wanted to see them badly.

Then it was finally time to walk down the aisle.

I'm thankful that there is no tradition of having seating arrangements where the husband's relatives sit on the one side and on the other side my relatives should sit.

I didn't have relatives that I would personally know. At least now I have a new family.

The wedding march started playing and I walked down the aisle. People looked back when they heard the sound playing.

I was right, my husbands were astonished.

They looked handsome in their black wedding suits. Next to them was Elizabeth dressed as a flower girl.

Finally, I'm standing together with my husbands at the chapel.

"We are happy to be able to marry you." Nathaniel and Alexander both whispered in my ears.

Then the priestess started her speech.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of this beautiful couple in marriage."

The next part of the priestess speech interrupted.

The royal guards bargained and made the guests panic.

"Those are the former Queen's guards." Alexander mumbled.

"The former Queen's? What did we ever do to her?" I asked but no one could answer my question.

I stayed close with my husbands and I made sure Elizabeth wouldn't run away from panic. We stayed close together.

Edward, my husband's father, made sure to bring his mages from his guild. They were skilled and managed to stop them.

"Hmm. Already resisting?" A woman entered with a man. That is probably her husband.

She had a dangerously serious face, she had blue eyes in her sharp gaze.

She looked like she was in her late forties. Yet, I know the former Queen is in her sixties.

"What is going on?" Charlotte demandingly asked the former Queen.

"Charlotte, I deserve an explanation more than you do. You know what you're doing right now can be considered betraying the Royal family?" The former Queen dangerously asked.

The crowd gasped, but Charlotte still stood brave.

"I've been loyal to the royal family, since the day I was born." Charlotte stated.

"Then please explain why I'm only aware now, that your daughter in law is my granddaughter."

Another wave of whispers breaks out.

Charlotte knew that she must choose to answer carefully because she knew her fate would depend on her answer.

The former Queen knew from the day she was born, Charlotte had a crush on her son and had been his best friend for a long time. When her son ended up choosing to marry the opponent in a magical tournament, who won against her, she had to give up. Former Queen Anastasia comforted her and later that time she recognized her talents as a politician.

Former Queen Anastasia had an unpredictable temper when she was mad. She could order to execute Charlotte or throw her into dungeons to either torture or interrogate her.

Keeping the secret from her. It definitely can count as betrayal, but she didn't know how safe Annabelle would be if she told the former Queen sooner.

"Oh, I would love to explain." Charlotte answered.

"Alright then. Guards take her to the dungeons. I will talk to her later." Then the Queen turned to me. Her gaze was softer.

"Annabelle, please come with me." She wasn't asking, she was ordering me to.

I wanted to resist, but Alexander stopped me from saying anything.

"Just go with her, we will be fine." Alexander told her.I

I didn't want to leave with her from now ruined wedding. I didn't want to leave my husbands, but I knew it would be worse for them if I had resisted.

So I followed her. Her two guards are walking behind me.

When we got on the carriage I just ignored her gaze and looked at the window. I was in a bad mood and I didn't want to talk.

I needed to think about what happened.

Now it makes sense how my father was knowledgeable about any subject. At first, I thought my father was from a rich family, but now I know he is from a royal family.

He was King Leonard the only son of Queen Anastasia.

If he was the King why didn't he come back? Was there a reason?

If I'm Queen Annastasia's granddaughter, does that mean I'm the true heir of the throne?

How would I even rule the kingdom? It's not a clinic or a resort that I'm used to managing.

It's bigger than that.

Will I even get to rule? People might now be thinking that I'm an illegitimate child and I have no right to rule Ravendale.

Why would Charlotte keep the secret from me?

A lot of thought went through my head, but I know for whatever reason Charlotte kept it a secret from me, I know that my father trusted her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! ^-^

Did you guys predicted this kind of turn of events?

What do you think about the this kind of turn of events?

I would love to her your thoughts!

Man, I'm writing Chapter 51 it's takes a lot of time for to write since this chapter is really important for the story but I know I need to make the chapter good for my dear suppporting readers and I promise you that it's will make you shook!

The next chapter I will be posting on Friday :)

I will see you later! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.4K 28
🔞🔞 Tw:: abuse / violence / sexual themes / gore It's tradition for a Fae to marry a demon if peace between the realms is to continue. The fairy...
1K 228 37
Two kings. One woman. Two children. Countless hearts broken. A lost princess stuck in between. Losing the one person she called father to the King of...
1.4M 42.1K 35
FOR FANS OF BRIDGERTON. To save her family's reputation, Isabella must impersonate her twin sister to deceive her sister's husband in a scheme that d...
115K 5.8K 69
(Complete) I backed against the door, and balled my hand into fists, to keep myself from panicking. "I..." Another step. We were now inches apart and...