Price of a Yandere || Yandere...

By aNewError

.i [Y/N] is a bright young girl who seems to have little knowledge of 'love'. Recent events have brought her... More

Prologue
.I
.II
.IV
.V
.VI
.VII
V.III

.III

10.6K 343 423
By aNewError

In first person view, [Y/N] looked to be holding hands with a little boy. His face was faded and blurred to the point where he appeared faceless. He clasped [Y/N]'s hands tighter, almost whispering to her "[Y/N]... I'll come back for you, just wait a little longer."

[Y/N] suddenly jolting out of her bed, waking up in a cold sweat, momentarily looking at her hands wondering why she almost fell out of bed.

"[Y/N]! Good morning!" The [H/C] haired girl swiftly turned her head to the voice right beside her. "Ryoji..." she immediately recognised his hair. "What are you doing in my room?" She tilted her head, slowly regaining her sight...

Ryoji was kneeling beside her bed, his hands clasping her blanket, "I wanted to be the first one to tell you good morning!" He chuckled happily, giving her a innocent smile. "It's what good brothers do!" [Y/N] stares for a moment, thinking about it.

"I see... I had no idea." She looked somewhat dumbfounded. "Common! Let's eat breakfast together!" Ryoji pulled [Y/N] out of bed and tugged her down stairs to the kitchen.

The table was already prepared with three plates of breakfast. Mitsuru set his own plate down consisting of two slices of toast and eggs. "[Y/N], Good morning." His voice shaked.

"Good morning." She looked around the room. "Where's Satoru and Yusuke?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "They always leave before us, Satoru went to work and Yusuke left for school, he usually has early club activities..." Ryoji jumped into the conversation, "that reminds me [Y/N]! Are you transferring to our academy? I noticed you wearing our second year outfit yesterday!"

She turns to face her hasty brother. "That's right. I've already contacted the academy myself and I passed their exam... just barely..." [Y/N]'s chuckle was forced while she scratched her head. "Yuusuke is lucky you're both in the same year...! grr why couldn't I be one year early..."

"Hey." Misturu firmly caught her attention. "If you already made the transfer arrangements—what was your plan if we said no?" [Y/N] nervously sat at the table. "You mean if I had no place to stay?" She thought about for a second.

"Live on the street...I guess...?" Mitsuru snapped from the other end "what are you? an idiot?! You wouldn't last a day out there! Especially if you're a woman! Honestly— you lack awareness! '" He started humourlessly scolding her, in response [Y/N] half-heartedly laughed brushing his yelling off...

He finally finished his scolding, holding his head like he had a headache, he glanced at [Y/N] "...Not everyone is as nice as you think. This city is a very dangerous place, you'll soon realise this yourself and find yourself worrying..."

[Y/N] looked to her legs thinking about what Misturu was trying to tell her. "Why should I be worried? I have four fantastic brothers to watch out for me! Right...?" Misturu looked to be caught off guard, he immediately looked away from her, his face flushed red for a slight second. "...?"

Ryoji jumped at this chance hugging [Y/N]. Catching her full attention and away from Misturu "You're so innocent [Y/N]... I'll protect you!" He squeezed harder. "Thank you Ryoji!" She gleamed brighter than before, at least. From Misturu's perspective...

|TimeSkip|

"You're gonna love our school! Everyone is suuuper nice!" Ryoji bounced like a child. Misturu cut In, "not everyone, Ryoji..." he thought for a second. "I suppose not everyone..." [Y/N] looked at them, a tad confused. "Why do you say that?"

"a lot of the girls are sneaky... almost possessive when it comes to..." Ryoji and Misturu glance at each other then back to [Y/N] "when it comes to what?" Ryoji changes the mood giving [Y/N] a heartfelt smile. "Never mind the girls! It's the boys you should be worrying about!" [Y/N] blinked. "The boys?"

He nodded "they're savages!! don't trust them [Y/n]! every male at our school is only out for one thing... s—-!" Misturu quickly held Ryoji's mouth shut before he could say anything else. Ryoji struggled in Misturu's grasp. "That's enough out of you, gremlin."

Somehow Ryoji got himself out of Misturu's arms, "hey—hey I wasn't done talking!" Misturu let's him go hesitantly. He sulks rubbing his arm where Misturu firmly gripped.

"[Y/N], I think you should keep us being your brothers a secret... just for now. If the school were to know you're living with us— we'll all be in trouble." Misturu suggests, [Y/N] nodded understanding. "Of course, If that's what you think is best..." her face saddens a bit. Misturu reaches to touch her shoulder, but immediately holds his hand back...

They continue walking their walk to school.

||TimeSkip||

"Good morning everyone. I hope you all slept well and are ready to continue our lesson"
"Right... before anything else please welcome our new transfer student, [Y/N] [L/N]. She'll be your new classmate from now on." [Y/N] walks into the classroom from the door. She stops and stands straight in front of the class.

"Hello, Please take care of me..." [Y/N] tone seemed a little different. [Y/N] then spots a certain white haired student among the class. It was Yuusuke, he gave her a silent wave. She smiled and continued, "I hope we can all get along...!" [Y/N]'s charm shined.

The teacher caught her attention. "Please find a seat and let's begin homeroom." [Y/N] looked around the room for a empty seat, she stopped coming across a paired table, with one seat available.

She looked to the other student, "May... I sit here?" She asks, the anonymous female student turned her head, revealing her face. She had platinum blonde hair in a fluffy bob, her eyes gleamed pink. She was short and wore ribbon earrings and a short skirt. "Sure...! Take a seat!" She smiled cutesy.

"Thank you— um hello it's my first day. What's your name...?" The cutesy girl paused looking at [Y/N] from head to toe. "Yukiko—- but my friends call me Yuki~" they smile back at each other, "that's an adorable nickname! Yuki" [Y/N] notes.

Yukiko looked at [Y/N] with an odd expression, her eyes almost appeared to be completely blank of emotion as she smiled back. "Mhm! I agree!" And nodded ending the conversation at just that, both went silent as they continued listening to the teacher.

|TimeSkip|

First class ended, [Y/N] stood up from her seat walking to the closest door with her lunch in hand. Yukiko eyed her as she left, observing her outfit and walk. Yukiko let out a deep sigh as she pushed herself out from her desk.

The door suddenly opened in front of [Y/N] as Yuki lightly tugged her sleeve. Someone jumping into the classroom as Yukiko grasped the [H/C] haired girl.

╭────────────────────────╮
"[Y/N]! Let's eat lunch together!
╰─ ⌵ ─────────────────── ⌵ ─╯
Two students announced, in Sync from different sides of the room. Almost sounding alike. Yukiko froze in place upon hearing the other voice, knowing exactly who it was...

"Ryoji?" [Y/N] gasped "class just ended... how did you get here so fast...?" He chuckled softly "My class is only one floor down. Right next to the stair case, I came as quickly as I could, I wanted to share my lunch with you!"

[Y/N] then turned to glance at Yukiko still tugging her sleeve. "Yuki? Am I going crazy or did you say the same thing?" Yukiko's face seemed slightly flushed letting go. "Yes— do you want to have lunch together?" Her face forced a freaky smile.

"Sure! Let's all have lunch together then!" [Y/N] gleamed before turning to Yuusuke still sitting at his desk. "Yuusuke, would you like to join us?" Yuusuke shook his head quietly grabbing his camera and quickly headed out. Yukiko looked to [Y/N] confused, ("how does this girl know two of the Nakashima brothers...?")

Ryoji grinned leaning forward to look at [Y/N]'s expression as she watched Yuusuke leave. "he's always at his club room. You can't find him anywhere else~ let's just leave him and go have lunch already!" Ryoji seemed to actively ignore Yukiko's presence, as he quietly nudged her out of the way.

However Yukiko, at first angry, did the same, linking arms with [Y/N] "[Y/N]! I should give you a tour around the school! You're new and all! I'm the perfect person to—" Ryoji quickly cut in, both of them glared at each other with fox eyes...

"Thanks. But no thanks, Koko. [Y/N] wants to spend time with me instead~! I should be the one to show her around—" he witted. "How can you say that when she hasn't even decided yet, Ryoji? Stop being so hasty~!" She hissed back.

[Y/N] looked at them, throwing their comments back and forth. She chuckled a little...

"It's wonderful How close you two seem." Ryoji and Yukiko immediately fell silent, [Y/N] quickly realising this herself. Yukiko giggles back, "I suppose. We were childhood friends after all." Ryoji looked at her, with a dark expression...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 2.5K 18
[Y/n] the sweetheart of the Host club. often times considered the second mom in the group. being a 3rd year and the heir to his family's restaurant d...
280K 10K 35
This is my first story, please don't be mad if it's crappy!! (>~<) Sorry! Well, this story says about your older brother, Yoshiro, has fallen for you...
1.4K 83 10
𝕾𝖔 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖑...