Hello

By BlazeofGlory01

(Re-Upload from 2014) A Roger Taylor fanfic. Lucy May shares a deep connection with Queen guitarist, Brian Ma... More

Dear Diary
Reunited
Divide and Conquer
The Beat
Imagine
Secrets
The Bathroom of Doom
Last Night
Dreams
Lucy P May, The Bad Drinking Buddy
The end of life as I knew it
Up the Duff
It goes up your arse
Poison
Adjusting
Accidental Crotch Touching
Condoms and Aprons
Home - A Short Chapter
Finding Home
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Christmas Day, Part II
NYE
The Punisher
Shopping Adventures of Vivienne and Preggo May
Girl, alone
Smashed - a short chapter
A traumatic birth
Guacamole Baby
Henry Oliver Taylor
Friendship Test
Pining For The Fjords/Roger
Little Lamp on the Prairie
Return of King Roger
Doctors
A Night Disturbance
Rough Justice
Bliss
Love and Submarines
A Good Couple
Lucy Taylor
The Spaghetti House
Dr Taylor - Man Meat Expert (ish)
Chef Roger
Cosmo Girl
Arrival In Montreal
Landslide
Flesh 'n' Blood
Pasta
Life Is Real (Song For Lennon)
Facing The Past
She's A Little Runaway

Lucy May, Booty Hunter

3.2K 98 24
By BlazeofGlory01

Hey, let's give you about five minutes to get acquainted with 3 other men (2 of which have wives/girlfriends) and then let's get semi naked in a pool together. Yeah, great idea. I love that idea as much as I love getting a blister on my heel or rotting grapes. Thanks dad. I was quickly introduced to each member of Queen in the hotel lobby before we left for the hotel's private pool room. John Deacon: a Beatles fan who made his own amplifier for his bass guitar. Freddie Mercury: A personality too big for anyone to handle who liked to tease John. Roger Taylor: Woah. Let's not even go there.

Anyway, my mother, Chrissie Mullen, swore to never bare her midriff until the day she died and came out of the change room in a stunning navy one-piece. Mary Austin, Freddie's girl, came out in a red candy-stripe one piece. Veronica, John's stunning wife, wasn't afraid to show a little bit with her post-baby body wrapped snugly in a black swimsuit. As for me, I had a yellow bikini. I felt likes a sinner when I walked into the girls' change rooms and saw what everyone else was wearing. Mum quickly reminded me that "you are allowed to show off because you workout yourself to the bone." And she walked out with me, arms linked. As soon as we stepped into the room, my mother pushed me in. I was laughing as I came to the surface, watching her slide in gently. Grabbing an armful of pool noodles, I propped myself up above the surface and dipped my head back, floating away from everyone else. We had the pool booked to ourselves for at least 3 hours. Mumbling to myself about things that needed to happen when I got back home, I didn't notice water volleyball being played until it hit me. Literally. A beach ball to the face never hurt anyone, sure, but it did make you fall off your noodle bed in shock.

I heard Freddie laughing loudly as I swam back up to the surface. Before that, I was completely oblivious to the fact that I'd floated all the way to the deep end that went way over my head. I gathered up my noodles and sat on one like it was a horse to keep myself afloat.
"Sorry, Lucy!" Freddie called between shots of laughter. I smiled at him, throwing the ball like I was serving it in a game of volleyball.
"Can you at least buy me dinner before you get your balls up in my face?" I joked, completely forgetting my dad was in the room. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you break the ice.

The rest of the day went quite smoothly. As a big group, we all had lunch at the hotel, ventured out for some sightseeing and then had dinner at the hotel. I felt like I hadn't seen anything because I spent the day watching Roger Taylor. The infectious laugh, his magnetic smile, his blond hair. My father caught me looking and raised a suspicious brown at me. I dismissed him completely by sticking my tongue out and watching him mirror me. I didn't particularly care what Brian May thought, I was hunting for that booty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 2.3K 101
==COMPLETED== "Music instructor?...That doesn't make sense. We don't have a music program here." Brian May is a professor at Imperial College London...
5.7K 208 38
A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events ? Both able to hide a stronger sense tha...
3.6K 100 16
This is a story for the love of my life, Roger Meddows Taylor. You should know who he is. If not, he's Queen's drummer. I've always had this feeling...
22.2K 444 11
Roger Taylor love story Queen Fanfiction