Last Night

I praise the lord for Roger Taylor. In our own hotel room, we were free from Satan's Bathroom. The first thing I did was fill up the bathtub and unpack my suitcase for the second time. Roger had forgotten how many pairs of shoes I owned.

"Good lord, Lucy. Why so many?" He asked, watching me unload my bag of footwear.

"Honey, I live in black nurses' shoes. When I actually have a night off, I look to feel stylish and pretty." I explained, folding more clothes into the white wardrobe while Roger watched me from the bed. Finishing up. I stole a glance at the clock on the wall before jumping onto the bed.

"I was thinking," I began, sitting on Roger's hips.

"Maybe we all go out for dinner tonight and then go partying. Get everyone out and about instead of wanting to kill each other like we have been these past couple of days. Especially, if you have a concert tomorrow night." I finished, basically pleading for a night out. His hands rested on my legs as a half-asleep Roger thought hard.

"Just enough to make me capable of tolerate Freddie tomorrow?" H e questioned. Grinning, I nodded towards the bath.

"Of course, my prince. Now, are you going to join me or not?" I got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. With a beckoning finger wave and a come-hither grin, I pulled Roger into my soon to be even steamier sanctuary.

The next morning, everything was blurry. Stumbling, I made my way to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I screamed so loud Roger nearly screamed as loudly.

"Jesus, Luce!" He yelled, closing his eyes again.

"Roger my hair is blonde!" I cried, grabbing at what used to be my brunette hair. Panicking, I ducked my head under the showerhead and blasted the water. The dye didn't come out. Asleep again, Roger was completely oblivious. I searched through my pockets for any clues of what had happened, I found nothing. Suddenly, Roger pushed past me and went headfirst into the toilet, throwing up. I crouched down onto my knees and rubbed his back, happy that the effects of the night had hit him first. The panic had been my only side effect. Lifting his head up, I wiped Roger's mouth with a large amount of toilet paper and flushed it for him, letting him sink into me.

"You said only enough to tolerate Freddie." Roger whispered, his head on my chest. I looked into the full length mirror in front of me and noticed something else. My hair wasn't only blonde: It was also at least 8 cm shorter and straight. Usually, after wetting my hair, it bounced up into its normal afro self but not this time. It stayed straight and yellow.  Roger finally sat up and noticed my panic. He laughed at me, explaining.

"That hair place we went to last night did some crazy shit to your hair. It will take a full wash to turn it curly again." He grinned slightly. I was ready to slap him but decided to keep me cool. Part of last night could be reversed. As for our bed, I didn't even want Roger to explain how the green glitter became embedded in the sheets and into his hair. I desperately wanted to forget everything that had happened. Unfortunately, Freddie would allow no such thing.

"Oh, Lucy, it was spectacular. One minute you and Roger were having your first shots of jaeger, the next you were nowhere to be seen. Management at the hotel said you two bolted in only an hour after we left dinner, drunk off your heads. I can only imagine what happened in that hotel room." He laughed, watching everything flood back to me. Oh good, no. I thought, thinking about what had happened last night. Showering in champage. Strip dancing to Blondie. Unspeakable bedroom adventures. At least I must have enjoyed it.

"Not to mention the hair" He laughed, finishing his breakfast. In matching sunglasses, Roger and I sat opposite everyone else, the mere smell of food making us want to throw up.

"Oh and as of last night, you have to sing in tonight's concert!" John added excitedly. Beside me, Roger looked as though he was made of stone, yet grinning. I glared at him, confused.

"Wait a minute. What happened last night?"

I am so so sorry I haven't updated in 54652987 years. I've been ubelievably tied down. I'll try to update much more often. Sorry again, guys.