The New kid

By Mcsplodey

It's Edd, Matt, and Tom's Senior year at Swellview High School. Matt wants to be prom King, Edd wants to win... More

The Rain
Befriending the devil
Mall Eddventures
Bridge of memories
Why
A/N: VOTES!!
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.1
Your freindly neighborhood Ghostbusters pt.2
Just hold on
Trust me
Failed plans & Art Projects
THIS BOOK IS NOT DEAD & OMG WTH PLS HELP
What's seen in the bathroom STAYS in the bathroom
The warmth my parents never gave me
Your Safe.
Someone is here..
Bye Bye
The 4 Armies
Important Vote +Art!!!
Yes Miss
Days Remaining: 3
Days Remaining: 2
Days remaining: 1
Prom
Dad?
Red, Red, Red, Red
Prom (again) & Goodbyes
Blue
Harpoons
Breaking Points
Merciless
Frenemies
The kid no one knew about
What it takes to be a Princess
Goodbye for now
Blue Leader
Dreams or reality?
Going Crazy
Losing everything
Living with the enemy
Drunkenly Drunk (p.s drunk)
Our Secret
author updateeee

Worry

390 17 4
By Mcsplodey

Edd's P.O.V

I look at Matt, we're on our way to school. It's still raining, the weather here's usually pretty crazy. Matt's holding his huge umbrella over us. I sigh, I'm worried about Tom. For some reason he didn't respond to any of my texts yesterday.

Was he mad at us for not making it to lunch? Or mabey he got in a fight again? I'm dying to know!

"So what do you think about that new guy?" Matt's question catches me off guard, I must've looked confused, "You know, the kid in are ELA class? I couldn't find anything on him on any social media." He thinks.

"Oh yeah, I think his name was Tord. We should talk to him, maybe we can be friends, ya know? Like us and Tom!"

"Speaking of Tim, er, Tom," he blushes embarrassed, Matt's seriously a smart guy, he used to wear glasses but now he just uses contacts. He's popular and a total flirt, but he just has a really hard time with names and can sometimes come off sounding dumb but his grades scream otherwise. And of course he's addicted to his looks, both his parents are world wide super models so it makes sense. "Have you heard from him? Yesterday I tried asking him a question about a selfie but he didn't say anything. At the least I thought he'd tell me to shut up, he never responded."

So he's ignoring Matt too. Hm..

"No, texted him too. Never heard back. Do you think he's mad at us?"

"Mabey something happened?"

"Nothing ever happens in the boring town." I huff. We kept walking, as we go I feel water fall on me. It slithers down my cheeks, I look up to find the sky.

Wheres the umbrella?

I turn around and glance at Matt. He's completely transfixed in the TV screens behind the glass of a storefront. "Something happened." He mumbles.

"What?" My eyes widen.

Her monotone voice starts, "One woman claims she was at the park with her children when she heard a gunshot. She said she saw a man in red and blue running in the distance. Adam?"

The camera switches to a man, "As we know thirty people died yesterday by gun. We're currently looking for the corporate. If you've seen or heard anything we ask you please call the number on the screen. As far as safety precautions go all we know is that the victims were all people in their thirties and forties. There have been no children or teens. Stay alert and make sure you always have someone with you. We ask you don't travel alone. Stay safe."

"Thank you Adam, that is a very serious matter and we that hope that this tragedy is brought peace. Now back to the weather."

I look at Matt, both of us have horror written all over our faces. My mind goes to Tom, "We should start walking with him from now on. If we get to school early we might find him."

"Yeah, if he wasn't always late." Matt reminds me.

"Well we don't have any classes together. We'll just have to wait till luch."

"Don't worry Edd, I'm sure he's okay."

"Yeah, yeah, your probably right. I'll just text him again. Come'on, let's get out of this rain."

Tom's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like shit. I had bags under my eyes, my hair was a rat's nest, I was practically drunk on sleep, I could barely hold my eyes open. All night I was up doing research and looking for a place to stay. I couldn't find a thing. With these recent deaths and the fact the killer could still be lurking, not too many people want to rent. I looked at the papers that were all over the room, on the floor, the walls, the furniture, everywhere. I went to pick up the papers and tripped on a glass bottle. The air was snatched out of my body as I fell on my back. "E-Even dead and their still tormenting me." I sneered. I groaned in pain. I could just lay here, not go to school. That sounds like a plan to me. The years halfway over, why am I even going? Everyones a jerk. I saw something under the couch, I rolled over and reached for it. "My phone?" I was spammed with texts from Edd and Matt. "Ugh, I didn't even think about them." I read my latest message, "Hey Tom, it's Edd again. Me and Matt were just worried about you, we just saw the news. See you at lunch." I sat up and cursed at myself, "Great now I made them worry. I don't want to have to explain this stuff. They'll pity me, my parents are dead, then I'll have to pretend to be sad, if I'm not they'll ne suspicious. I have to tell them I'm probably moving to a different state in a week. Ughh. Might as well get it over with today." I looked at the clock, I might make it in time for Mr. Mason's class. I'll probably be late, I don't have time to get ready! Uhh! I'll just put my hoodie on. I slipped the blue fabric over my head and grabbed my backpack.

"Tom, glad you could make it but the bell rang a few minutes ago bud."

"Well sorry I'm late but my alarm didn't go off, because I didn't set it, because I don't like coming here." I sat at the back of the room and threw my backpack down. I really did try to act like I was paying attention but I was so tired, my eye lids were so heavy. The next thing I remember was feeling a hard kick in my shin. My head bounced up, "Huh?"

"Wake up retard, class is over." Tord spat, he rolled his eyes and tossed his bag over his shoulder. I quickly gathered my stuff and got up.

Mr. Mason looked at me, "A word please." I nodded and grabbed my stuff, "Tom if you don't want to you don't have to push yourself like this. Did you sleep at all?"

"Yea." I couldn't help a yawn, "Okay, no, but I was looking for somewhere to stay. I just, I don't have many friends but I have two here. And I'll do anything to hold on to them." Determination filled my voice.

"I thought you might say that, look I know a guy around here, he's a realtor and I found something. He's willing to give you it for free if you have three other guys with you. He grew up where there weren't many house's so that's why he's willing to give it to you free if you have three other guys. Two down one to go." He smiled.

"Holy pony eating MACARONI! MR. MASON!! THANK YOU!" I hugged him.

"Anything for my favorite student, even if I never understand those weird sayings of yours." He laughed. "I need to know as soon as possible. Now get to class, you have enough tardies as is, and I'm pretty sure those elaborate excuses don't get past your other teachers. Now go on, I'll send you the details."

"Thanks Mr. Mason!" I yelled back, I smiled as I walked out. Best. Damn. Teacher. Ever.

Matt's P.O.V

The bell rang and the the teacher stood up, "Now how many time's must I tell you that the bell doesn't dismiss you, I so." She pointed her ruler at us as if it was a sword. "Our class average is a D, a D. Very few of your are passing things class with flying colors. If you refuse to try I will make the rest of the year harder for you. You still have time to fail and not get your diploma. Your all going to stay five minutes in except for Matt. You may leave, he is the only one with an A in my class." I nervously got up and walked through the desks, it was strange, all eyes were on me as I walked out. I smiled as I walked out, I'm sure people were mad at me but since I was popular it wasn't like I had anything to worry about. I shut the door beside me and sighed in relief.

"Hey Matt!"

"Ahhh!" I threw my backpack at the voice. I looked at the boy in green, "Oh, it's just you, sorry, ha you scared me." I smiled.

"I didn't mean to, oops. Here's you backpack." He chuckled as he handed it back to me, "I have to put a project in my locker then we can go find Tom." I nodded and followed Edd. He twisted the lock as I looked around. A few feet away was that new guy, the one who found Tom, he definitely had a strong style to him. It screamed mystery and rebellious. I smiled, he had a good sense of style. Then I saw his hair, I've never seen anyone's like that. "Let's go find Tom. Matt whatcha looking at.." Edd looked at him. "Aw, he looks lonely."

"Yea."

"Kinda reminds me of Tom we first became friends." Edd frowned, he always cared about people and wouldn't refuse kindness from even the meanest of people.

"We should talk to him." I say knowing it's fully what Edd was thinking.

"You read my mind-"

"Edd? What the heck, I've been waiting for guys forever! Where have you been?" Tom asks, he looks out of breath, he must've been looking for us. He looked really tired, like dead tired, wait, was he dead?

"If I remember you were the one who wasn't answering our texts! We were worried about you!" Edd spat back.

"Well I'm fine! I didn't realize you were spamming my phone all day!" He yelled back.

"Guys!" I say irritated.

They both huffed, Tom rubbed his neck, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you two worry. I'm okay, but I do need to talk to you guys about something."

"Okay, well we were actually just gonna ask the new kid if he wants to eat with us."

"What the hell? You guys can't be serious!" Tom yells.

"Tom, your being rude! Come on, he's new, let's just give him a shot. He helped you! We'll just show him around a bit, he might not even like us so it's not like we're gonna be besties. Unless he's a nice guy and want's to be are freinds." Edd smiles.

Tom rolled my eyes, "This is High School Edd." He reminded him, "You don't just magically expect people to be buddy buddy with you when you ask the to be your freind."

"I do it all the time on Facebook, no one ever declines my freind requests!" I say holding up my phone

"Ugh! Not the point." Tom mumbled, I took a deep breath. "Okay, just hear me out. When this guy showed up yesterday, 30 people randomly die? Does that not sound suspicious to either of you?"

"As long as he doesn't break me mirrors I don't see a problem." I shrugged, "But that's kinda a bit much of a suspicion."

"Matt's right, it's just a coincidence. Just let it go Tom, your taking this too far." Edd glared at him, "Have you been drinking?"

"No! You know what? Fine. I'm probably just overreacting."

Edd jumped on him "Thank you! Come on! Let's go talk to him!" We started walking towards the kid. "Tom?" Edd asked, I turned around.

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Uh, coming." I smiled as we walked, who know's, this guy might end up being really good freinds with us someday. You never know unless you try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6K 70 25
After one year, everything seemed to be fine. Scourge was happy with Sonic and all of his new friends he had made. But something didn't settle in rig...
7.6K 257 12
Sinbad questions Jafar on why he is so serious all the time. When Jafar answers, it's not what Sinbad expects and Jafar is shocked by this. The next...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...