Just An Everyday Fangirl... (...

By jceazer

Victoria Young is just an everyday girl until she makes some not-quite-so ordinary friends, one whom seems to... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 10

293 8 1
By jceazer

Tori's POV

Whilst the boys got backpacks and shit from their cars, I began to plan sleeping arrangements.

I pulled the trundle beds out from under each of the two guest beds, so I had four beds. I also pulled out the trundle from under my bed. Five beds. One could crash in mine, six beds. That just left me on the sofa. Perfect arrangements. I am a frickin' genius.

When the boys came  back in I explained the sleeping arrangements. "double in guest room 1?" Lukas took the bed. "trundle in guest room 1?" Samson took that one. "double in guest room 2?" John called dibs. "trundle in guest room 2?" Solo decided to crash there. "trundle in my room?" Paulie took that one. "So, I guess that just leaves Lenny with my bed and me on the sofa." I finished and Lenny looked at me.

 "No! You can't let me take your bed and leave yourself on the sofa! Tori, this is your house." he cried. "But, for about the fifth time today, you are my guests. You will take the bed and I will sleep on the sofa." I retorted and Lukas threw his hands up and said "Oh, for God's sake! Just share the frickin' bed!" Lenny looked at me in question. I shrugged. "It's a queen. Plenty of room" I said and Len nodded in agreement.

Upstairs, everyone was getting ready for bed, including me. I'm pretty sure the boys just scruffed the gel out of their hair and stripped to underwear before jumping under the covers. No, scratch that, jumping on top of the covers. It was so frickin' hot in Sydney tonight.

I came out of my walk-in wardrobe wearing an oversized t-shirt and some boxers to find Paulie snoring on the trundle already and Lenny getting comfy on my bed.

"Nice boxers," he smirked, gesturing to my Kermit the Frog boxers poking out from under my shirt. "Thanks," I replied and climbed onto the other side of the bed. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table next to me and began checking my social media. Lenny got his phone from a backpack near the door and lay next to me, doing the same.

 Suddenly, a Twitter notification appeared, telling me that @LennyPearce had followed me. I smiled at him and he grinned back. Pretty soon we had every single contact for one another. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, phone numbers, email, house addresses, you name it.

 Lenny tapped an icon on his screen and held his phone away from him. He leant into my side and that was when I realised he was getting a selfie for Instagram. I grinned for the camera and Lenny uploaded the picture. My own phone beeped with a notifictation, telling me that Lenny had tagged me in a photo on Instagram. I checked the photo caption.

Sleepover with this lovely chicka :) @ToriYoung91

I smiled and awwed, setting my phone on the bedside table. I faced away from him, lay on my side and reflected on the day to try to get to sleep. I soon realised how tired I was and fell asleep in no time, with the one and only Len John Ruela Pearce on the other side of the bed.

When I woke the next morning, both Len and Paulie were still sleeping. Making as little noise as possible, I took a quick shower and tiptoed out of the ensuite wearing a towel.

After searching through my clothes for a while, I came to a conclusion: I had run out of clean bras and needed to do laundry more often. I consided my options:

Option 1: wear a dirty bra

Option 2: use one of Tylah's

Option 3: Don't wear one

Option 3 was out of the question. Option 1 meant I had to meander downstairs wearing just a towel. Option 2 it was.

Still impossibly quiet, I tiptoed out of the room and down the landing toTylah's bedroom. I easily located a bra and was about to leave when I remembered something: Tylah was not here. I was in her room. I had a valid reason to be in her room. She had a box of lollies under her bed. Score!

Halfway through my second handful of lollies, a voice came from the doorway: "What the hell are you doing?"  I screamed and dropped the lollies, candy flying all over the carpet. I looked up at the doorway and saw Lukas standing there in yesterday's sorts. Not that he had anything else to wear. I straightened my towel and cleared my throat before saying "Erm, I could ask you the same question," as if nothing had happened.

"I came to get my bag, I accidently chucked it in the wong room," Lukas explained, gesturing to a small backpack not far from the door. He looked at me expectantly for my explanation. "Er, I, um, came to get this - " I held up the bra "- and, um, found these in the, er, drawer" I lied and Lukas shrugged. "Okay, er, I'll leave you to get changed. Bye," he said, grabbing his bag and shutting the door behind him.

I waited until I was sure he waas gone before I made my way back to my room, where I found Lenny still sleeping and Paulie MIA. A second later I heard the shower turn on. So that's where Paulie is. God, he makes himself at home easily! Soon, Paulie was also singing. I strained my ears to hear the song over the sound of the water. Then I heard it.

"La la la la la, Tori is so nice

La la la la la, she lets me eat… whatever I want

La la la la la, I need to work out more

La la la la la, if I wanna keep up with this food

La la la la la, I reallly like, um… food

La la la la la, This tune is stuck in my heeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad………..

YEAH! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE, PLEASE. OF COURSE YOU CAN HAVE MY AUTOGRAPH…… SECURITY! THIS WOMAN IS TRYING TO RAPE ME ON ACCOUNT OF MY AWESOMENESS!"

I laughed at his song and little role-play afterwards. I quickly got changed into high-waisted shorts and a Bantang Bali top tucked in. I headed downstairs to get out breakfast since I heard the TV on, so some of the boys must be up already.

When I got downstairs I found John and Solo in boardshorts, laughing at Spongebob and lying on top of one another. "Er, guys?" I said and they both looked up at me. "Oh, sorry, we make ourselves at home pretty easily, I guess." Solo chuckled. "There was a Huntsman in our room, right above Solo's head. So when we couldn't find the bug spray, we decided to sleep down here," John explained.

I looked over to the kitchen where several cupboards and drawers were still open from The Bug Spay Search. I sighed and shook my head, smiling. I got the bug spray from the laundry and headed up to the room that they were supposed to have last night. Sure enough, a fair-sized Huntsman spider was still sitting comfortably on the celing above the bed. I fiercely sprayed the spider and headed back downstairs.

"So are you guys telling me that, because you slept down here, I didn't actually have to share a bed with Ugly McSlugface last night?" I joked and heard a "Hey!" behind me. I turned to see Len at the top of the stairs. I shrugged. Len fake-sulked whilst Solo began laughing.

 "Tori," I heard John say, "That offended me, seeing as Len and I look slightly similar in regards to facial features." he tried to keep his face straight but it wasn't working, he burst out laughing before he got to  the end of the sentence. I also laughed along with Solo and soon we had the other three boys down, wondering why it sounded like a clan of dying hyenas (yes, clan is the correct collective noun, I Googled it once).

Seeing Lukas and Samson run down like "WTF is going on!" was funny. Seeing Paulie run down the stairs yelling "WHO'S DYING?!" in nothing but a towel was frickin' hilarious. I died laughing for about the fifth time since I met Justice Crew. God, they make my life happy.

Lenny's POV:

As Paulie headed back up to put some clothes on, Tori's phone beeped with a calendar alert. We all watched her insilence as she checked her phone. "Oh SHIT!!" she yelled. "What?" we replied in unison. It was actually quite creepy. "It's Sunday, isn't it?" she asked. Lukas considered for a moment. "Yeah, why?" he replied.

"Sorry guys, can't hang today. Sunday's family day, I'm taking my little sister out shopping." We all slumped our shoulders. "Well, family comes first." John said and Samson added "See you another time, Tori. It was great meeting you."

Paulie came back down the stairs, now wearing clothes, and questioned our sulky faces."Why are you guys so sad? I wasn't gone for that long!" he said.

Tori's POV:

I went down the line, hugging each of them. Jeez, guys, it's not like we're never gonna see each other again! When I hugged Lukas he whispered in my ear: "You owe me a handful of those lollies for me to keep my mouth shut. Also, I recommend you either buy some more bras or do laundry more often." I laughed."I'm never gonna do laundry, so it's option 1 for me," I replied.

 As I hugged John I felt him slip a bit of paper into my hand. "Len's number, I think he might like you." he whispered and I smiled at the thought. "Thanks, but I already have it." I whispered back and folded the paper back into his palm. "No,take it. It's got mine on there too. We can talk and shit." he said back and tucked the paper into my pocket.

"John, what the hell are you doing to her?" Solo asked impatiently and I laughed.

Last of all, I hugged Len.To be honest, I felt slightly awkward because of what John said, but I tried not to show it. "I'll text you later," he said and I nodded, my hair falling in front of my eyes. He pushed it back  behind my ear for me and I smiled sweetly. You know what, I thought, maybe what John said isn't so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
10.2K 186 42
Victoria Gray grew up with her best friend Draco Malfoy until a punishment sent her away to Ilvermorny for three years. Now, coming back, she begins...
5.1M 109K 31
*Best Friends with complicated benefits* .......... "Why don't you?" I asked, my voice was breathless, husky. "Just f*ck me?" I felt the heat of his...
5.2K 267 27
This story is about a 15 year girl named Victoria. She is visiting her sister in California. She's ends up moving their. Will she fall for someone? W...