niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
~Epilouge~

Chapter 5

10.4K 181 32
By adidaspunk

A/N: Greetings my fellow directioners! :) How are you people today? Anyways, another update! Yayyyyy! Ok, I'm going to stop being annoying and pointless now and let you read; OH BUT BEFORE I DO!!

SONG OF THE DAY: Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia (Recently made a 1D version of this!)

--------------------------------------------------

Zayn

Ever since Nando's, Liam has been acting weirder than he usually was. He would tense up everytime someone would say his name and then immediately afterwards chant, "I didn't do it!". That's a little bit unusual. And, he's supposed to be the smart one? That's just offensive to us.

As I headed to my room, I saw Nialler with his head turned to face the floor. His hands were really tightly stuffed into his pockets, and if I'm crazy he seemed to be nervous about something. I stopped suddenly in front of him, and he looked startled as he looked up at me.

"Hey are you okay?" I looked at him, his nervous eyes wandering from place to place around the room. I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for him to respond.

"Yeah, perfectly fine, why?" Niall spoke fast. Too fast. It was almost as if he was hiding something from me and the others. But, that's crazy, right? The boys and I tell each other everything. He couldn't possibly be hiding something, could he?

"Just wondering," I snickered to myself. "It almost seems like you're keeping something from me." I watched as Niall's eyes widened, his breath increasing.

"Hiding something? No I'm not hiding anything. And, neither is Liam," he blurted without thought. When he realized he made it obvious, he ducked his head down to look at the floor once again. "Gotta go."

I reached out and grabbed his shoulder, preventing him from leaving without a real answer. "Liam? What does Liam have to do with anything?" I raised an eyebrow, growing more suspicious than ever before.

"Nothing. Liam? Did I say Liam," he paused, chuckling to himself. "I didn't mean Liam."

"Seriously, Nialler," I insisted. "What's going on? And, don't tell me there isn't anything. I know you're keeping something from me, and I don't like it. Bro, we tell each other everything."

He sighed. "I know we do," he began, "it's just that I swore I wouldn't say anything."

"Swore to who?" I asked again.

"Look, Zayn," he layed a hand on my shoulder, as I stood there, refusing to lower my arms from my chest. "It's not that I don't trust you. I just made a promise before, and I can't break it. I'm sorry."

"You didn't answer me," I repeated. "Swore to who?"

"Liam," he looked to the floor. "Now, I really got to go." He walked away, his head still cowered to the floor and his hands still tucked inside his pockets. I shook my head, retrieving all of the thoughts in my head and gathering the information Nialler had given me.

What was causing Liam to act differently? Whatever it was, and as one of his closest friends, I'm determined to find out the reason for his behavior.

I headed back down the stairs, searching for a brown-eyed, somewhat wavy haired boy to talk to. When I spotted him, I didn't hesitate to run up to him and attack him with questions.

"What's going on with you and why are you acting so weird?" I randomly blurted to him, Liam's expression filled with tension and fear.

"What? What do you mean?" Liam's words ran together, and I could tell it was because of his fear. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't play stupid," I shouted towards him. I bit my lip, realizing I came on a little too strong. "I'm sorry. I just want to know what's causing you to act abnormal."

"...I don't know if I can say," Liam bit his lip, finally meeting my gaze. "...I know we tell each other everything. I just don't feel like it needs to be said. I'll get over it, it's no big deal."

"Tell me," I narrowed my eyes at him. "You told Niall."

Liam's eyes grew wide, and he backed away from me. I don't think it was a smart choice to have said that.

"Nialler? What? He told you?" He gritted his teeth, making it obvious that he did tell him.

"So you admit it," I paused, "you did tell Niall."

"No, Zayn it's not like that," Daddy Direction sighed, shaking his head. "..He was the first person that came to me. It's nothing personal...really. If you came to me first I would've told you instead of him. That's just... not that way it happened."

"But why can't you just tell the rest of us? So what if Niall came to you first? Just tell me. I don't care what it is.. I want to know."

Liam took a deep breath, shuddering his shoulders. "I said it would blow over. I don't feel the need to tell you."

"Then why did you feel the need to tell Nialler?!"

"I don't know I just did, okay?! Why do you even want to know so badly?!"

"Because you're keeping secrets from me, Liam! Do you not trust me that much?!"

"No! Just let it go already!" He chanted at me.

"Fine," I stepped away from him. "Remember this the next time you want to know something. You'll be the only one who doesn't know."

"Zayn--"

"Save it, Liam," I walked away, obviously hurt.

I didn't care how little of an event it was, I still wanted to know. I really showed no interest in what it was, to tell the truth. I only wanted to know because he was keeping it from me. He very well knows that as a band we tell each other everything, and I felt that he was breaking that promise. I know he was lying when he said he only told Niall because he approached him first, because I know he is closer to Niall than anyone else. Plus, I don't believe that Nialler would notice him acting weird. He was always lost in his presence, so Liam would've had to tell him directly. I just don't get it. If he doesn't want to tell me, then fine. I just won't talk to him until he agrees to make sense.

"What was with all the shouting?" Louis approached me, noticing that I was glum.

"Liam and I had a fight," I answered, telling him the truth. "He's keeping a secret from us."

"Really? Does anyone else know?" Louis grew interested, crossing his arms over his chest. I looked up to meet his gaze, later checking behind me to make sure no one was listening in.

"Nialler is the only one that knows besides him," I admitted the truth.

"Why Niall? What does he have to do with anything?"

"Liam says he was first to approach him," I echoed, "but I wouldn't believe that for a second. Nialler wouldn't even notice if the house burned down. Let alone something small like Liam acting differently."

Louis nodded in agreement. "That is true. I just don't get why he would tell only Nialler."

I shook my head. "I think he trusts him more than anyone else."

"That's messed up," Lou stepped in, "we should all think of each other the same."

"I know." I rolled my eyes.

"So, what are we going to do about it?" Tommo licked his lips, his brown hair swaying to the left. I only shrugged.

"Not sure," I answered with total honestly. "Harry is the only one who isn't sure of anything."

"Hazza doesn't know?" Louis cocked an eyebrow at me. "I think he'd notice something like this. Would about Mady? Do you think she notices Liam?"

"I don't think so," My eyes lit up, getting an idea. "Do you think the way Liam is acting might have something to do with Mady?"

"Maybe," Lou began. "It could. Do you think he might... like her?"

"Has to be it," I answered. "Let's try and keep an eye on the two of them. You know, see how Liam acts around Mady."

"Good idea," Louis looked behind him for a brief second. "I'm on it."

"Just don't make it obvious!" I called as Louis dashed towards another room. He checked behind him and saluted to me, promising he wouldn't.

I don't know about him, but I'm curious to find out how this all goes down. This is going to be one hell of a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 550 71
where two normal people fall in love, but one gets famous. they meet again, years later. everything has changed, but one thing is the same.
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
17.8K 727 16
long ago, the fairies and the human lived in harmony, everything they did was shared with the other race, until the king of the glade began slaving t...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...