The change (randy story)

By thinkingaboutboys1

Rye has his friends. They have everything they want. Rye can have whoever he wants. But he doesn't want anyon... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 13

1.7K 73 9
By thinkingaboutboys1

Rye's POV
It's been a pretty bad day. I wanted to be with Andy today but he was going to do something with his mum. I'm currently laying on my bed and I can't sleep. The only thing I can think about is Andy. As usual.

When I wake up the next morning I'm really tired. I decide to go to school in some joggers and a hoodie. I don't care what I'm wearing anymore. When I walk downstairs, I walk past a mirror and I happen to look at it. Shit, I look like a dead hedgehog. It's thursday today and my first class is at 9am. So I make some breakfast and sit down in the kitchen and eat it, all alone. When I'm walking out to my car, I think about how nice it is to know that you have someone waiting for you. I want to go to school nowadays, beacuse of Andy. I park my car and get out of it. When I walk out everyone is looking at me. More than yesterday. What has happened this time? Then I see Mikey come walking towards me. Or more run.

äIs it true mate?" he asks.

"What?" I say confused.

"The thing with Loren" Mikey says and he almost looks angry. I don't understand anything.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I say but Mikey just glares at me. "Mikey?"

"How could you do that to him?" he says and then he walks away. I try to walk after him but then a girl comes up to me.

"I knew you weren't gay" she says and smiles. I don't answer, I just start walking again but Mikey is gone. What the fuck is going on? I go into the school and I see Jack come walking towards me as soon as he sees me.

"You fucking idiot" he yells and walks up to my face. He's scary when he's angry beacuse he's taller than me and I know he'd do anything to protect his friends, I can't believe I trusted you" he spat and then I feel a burning pain on my chin. Jack walks away and everyone is looking at me now. My hand goes up to my chin. He slapped me. I don't get angry beacuse I'm too shocked. I walk to my locker and then I walk into the classroom. I sit down beside Mikey and whisper in his ear.

"Please mate, tell me what's going on" He looks up at me and he still looks angry.

"Don't pretend you don't know. You cheated on Andy" Mikey says.

"Me and Andy aren't togheter" I answer before I realise that made me sound guilty. "And I haven't done anything with anyone" I add but Mikey stands up and sits down next to someone else. I realise I have english now and I have english with Andy. I look around in the classroom but he's not here. Jack and Brook aren't here either. What have I done? I haven't been with someone else? And how did this happen so fast?

Andy's POV
It's thursday morning and I'm walking to my locker. My first class is math. I take out my things and go to our classroom. I sit down in the back of the classroom and plug me headphones in. Rye is everything I'm thinking about. I didn't have time to be with him yesterday and I really miss him.

"I didn't know you and Rye had broke up" Sara suddenly says. She's standing in front of me and she's leaning against my table.

"What do you mean?" I ask her, we're not even togheter yet.

"I mean, I didn't know he and Loren was a thing" Sara says. What is she talking about?

"What?" is all I can say.

"Yeah, Leah saw them yesterday" she says.

"Saw them?" I ask and I get a weird feeling.

"They made out in the school toilets. And then they got into Rye's car after school" Sara says and I can feel how I get dizzy. She's probably lying.

"Ask Loren" she adds and then she walks away. When everyone else enters the classroom I can feel how people stare at me.

"Poor boy" I hear someone say. "Did he really think Rye liked him for real?" someone else say. I can't listen to this. I stand up and walks out of the classroom. I need to find Loren. I go around in the hallways before I see Loren stand by her locker. None of her friends is around.

"Is it true?" I ask her and I fight to hold the tears back.

"What?" she asks without looking at me. She looks down at her phone, twisting a lock of her between her fingers.

"Did you and Rye..." I start but I can't finish. It hurts too much.

"He said you guys weren't togheter" she answers and looks at me. Does that mean they did something?

"So you did.." I start but again, I can't finish.

"We had sex" she stated and then I can't hold back the tears. I turn around and walk away. "It didnt't mean anything" she shouts after me, but I can hear she's not ashamed of what she did. I run through the hallways and people are looking at me. On my way out of school I run into Jack and Brook.

"Wow mate, what's up?" Brook says when he sees that I cry.

"Rye... he.." I try to explain but I can't get the words out of my mouth. They pull me into a hug.

"What did he do?" Jack asks when I calm down slightly.

"He cheated with Loren" I say and then the tears comes again.

"No that can't be true" Brook says but I nod.

"I've talked to Loren and everyone knows" I say with a shaky voice. "Someone saw them" I add.

"That bitch" Jack says. "I'll kill him" he continues and then he walks away. Brook hugs me again and says we should go home.

"Jack can drive us in your car" Brook says and smiles at me. I can see tears forming in his eyes as well, probably from seeing me cry.

Sara's POV
I've achivied my goal. Rye and Andy aren't togheter anymore.
When I saw Andy and Rye hold hands and when they told me and my friend that they were togheter I came up with a plan. So yesterday, I told Loren about my plan. She didn't like Andy and Rye together either, so she agreed. I think every girl in the entire school wants Rye to be straight. I forced one of my friends, not the one who said Rye and Andy are cute, to help me with the plan. So I said to her that she's going to tell everybody she saw Rye and Loren make out in the school toilets. And that she saw them jump into the same car after school. After that I talked to Loren and said that she's going to tell everyone it's true. That she and Rye had sex. It's a simple plan but it did work. The rumor spread fast and now everyone knows it. Including Andy. No one will believe Rye. Because everyone knows he's a fuckboy and no one believed he was serious with Andy. People listens to Loren as well. One of the benefits of being popular. Hopefully, I can have Rye now.

Andy's POV
Me, Jack and Brooklyn are at my house. We skipped the rest of the school day. They're just taking care of me and I just cry. Right now I'm laying between them in my bed. I've stopped crying for now.

"Andy?" I hear my mum shout from downstairs.

"Do you want to tell her?" Jack asks and I nod. "You can come upstairs" Jack shouts back. I hear footsteps and then mum opens my door. When I see her I start to cry again.

"Honey what's wrong?" she asks but I can't answer. She comes up to my bed and sits down. She strokes my arm and I feel like a little kid again.

"It's Rye" Brook says and when I hear his name I start to cry even louder.

"I'm so sorry honey, you can tell me later" mum says and she tries to smile at me but she just looks sad. "It's good that you guys take care of Andy" mum smiles at Brook and Jack.

"Of course we do" Jack says.

"I'm downstairs if you need me" mum says and walks out again. Jack puts on a movie but I
can't concentrate. Suddenly my phone buzzes.

Rye🐝: Please Andy, believe me when I say it's not true. I would never do that to you.

I don't answer. He can't fool me. It was all a game for him. He just wanted me beacuse he couldn't have me at first. He liked to chase after me.

Rye🐝: I love you Andy

When I read that my heart breaks. How can he say that? When he just hooked up with a girl. Like we didn't mean anything.

"Jack and Brook, can you stay here tonight?" I ask.

"Of course" they answer, smiling at me.

"I love you guys" I say and I realise how true that is. So I start to cry again, both beacuse of the pain and beacuse of the love I feel towards Jack and Brook.

"We love you too" Brook says and Brook and Jack put their arms around me. I lay there in their embrace and I just keep on crying. I'm such a mess right now. All beacuse of Rye. How could I believe all that crap he said? He didn't change beacuse of me. He's still the same asshole. Why did he even do all the things for me if he was going to ruin it? I wanted to believe that he really did like me. But I guess I was wrong.

this makes me sad.
:(
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖💓💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 68 32
Roadtrip imagines. requests are open!! I DON'T do smut imagines
187K 7.7K 64
[This is the first ever story I had written and my first language is not English, So this story have lots of spelling and grammar mistakes but hope y...
140K 1.6K 18
exactly what the title says. it's all smut. i will rarely ever post in this book. it's only for fun. k bye. all rights reserved
57.3K 2.6K 56
Andy and Rye are best friends, brothers even! But things change the day Rye took Andy out to explore a abandoned hotel. A long period follows of con...