• The Twisted AU ("Ask SMG4"...

By kalxco_

• The Kingdom has fallen down into a bloody and ink state. The Princess has died and only the residents remai... More

-Prologue- Background Information
- 1 - Reunited
-2- Reunitions
-3- Saiko (Part 1)
-3.5- Saiko (Part 2)
-4- Luigi
-5- Lizzy
-7- Tari
-8- Rest
-9- Meggy & FB
-10- 💫
-11- Walks
-12- Village
-13- Snow
-14- E.R.E
-15- Battle
-16- X!
-17- ENZO!
-18- JLM!
-19- SMG3!
-20- FM!
-21- SMG4!
-22- Heaven

-6- Mario

492 6 8
By kalxco_

Happy Birthday to my friend mostawkwardhuman in traditional TTAU style. Your birthday means your death.

Last Log:

-Day 2 = 3:09 PM | Hey, this isn't Lizzy. It's Star. I'll be taking care of her logs for now, since she sadly died in front of my eyes. I don't plan on telling everyone how she died, because that would be a mental breakdown for me... and possibly 4. They're close... man now I feel awful not being able to help her. I should stop talking about her, Lizzy would want me to write important things down.

-Day 2 = 3:11 PM | From what I can tell, the things making us die one by one are monsters of some sort. They can hide in almost any place, from holes to behind trees, assuming that's where the monster was when they killed Saiko and Luigi. I'm not sure if what they're made of is ink or black blood, but for the sake of making me not confused, I'll be calling it 'Blood Ink'.

-Day 2 = 3:18 PM | Blood ink seems to be a disease you can contract from seeing a monster or they're hiding place, hence why Lizzy was puking it up. So, for example, since this is my only proven logic. Lizzy was the first to notice the hole, so that's why she was next to go. If one of us ends up seeing the hiding place, that's a big "You're gonna die next.".

-Day 2 = 3:27 PM | I would suggest to our group that we should stay in the plains area, but they might disagree. I'll tell them my proven logic later, maybe when we end up resting. I'll write down important notes on a different note pad so nothing gets too jumbled up, or Lizzy would have been mad. Heh.

-Day 2 = 3:36 PM | Talk to you later.

-Day 2 = 3:38 PM | - Star

Today's Experience.

Meggy's POV

I haven't really talked much, honestly. Not to SMG4, Tari, the other people... and neither red. When Saiko passed, that was traumatizing, yet here we are. 3 short, or maybe 4 counting the Peach story I heard. I do wish I could talk more, but I'm too scared.

Soon enough after travelling, we make it to this village, where people offered to let us sleep, which made me smile. We get rest ya da ya da ya da, it isn't as exciting. Once I wake up, only a couple of people around me are awake. To be exact, Red and SMG4. They seem to be fighting, I just sigh and walk outside so the noises can be mumbled somewhere else. I take a deep breath and look at my surroundings. I notice a tall girl walking somewhere, not sure, but she was wearing a party hat so it must be a party, probably her birthday or somebody else's. She falls to the ground as she slowly Disintegrates into the ground. To avoid getting it next I rush inside. I close the door with my back against it.

I look at the boys arguing. Mario seems to be the most heated in their argument. Haven't they gotten friendlier in the past months? I look at the 2, the rest seemed to have noticed this.
"Why don't we go to a pub or something so you guys can... stop fighting." FM I believe his name suggests. I get out of the way for the door as Mario stomps his way out the door. I stay back and so does Tari... because we don't really want to... go...

We stay back and play a few games that they had, like Monopoly and Go Ducks or whatever Tari called it. Soon enough, a loud thump is heard as Red goes straight to his room, slamming the door. I look back at the boys.
"What's wrong with Mario?" Tari asked for me.
"Instead of wanting a drink, Mario wanted Spaghetti. He asked the bartender, but they said no. Mario all of a sudden got really pissed at the bartender and threw a chair at him, walking out the door." X answered. I rolled my eyes.
"Of course he did. Who didn't expect it." SMG4 replied.
"Well, we're starting a new round of Go Fish, so do you want to join?" Tari asked them politely, to which they all nodded and we played Go Fish until we started to adventure again, which was the very next day.

SMG4 and Mario are talking as they are walking, Mario all of a sudden gets really pissed at whatever SMG4 just said. Mario and SMG4 are heard fighting in the background when I look back. Marios eyes are slowly turning a black colour as some blood ink leaks out of his eyes, he continues yelling at the now confused SMG4. SMG4 backs up and looks at Mario, wide-eyed. Mario keeps yelling as the blood ink continues to leak out of his eyes and starts to leak out of his ears. Everyone looks at Mario, horrified. (or normally doesn't matter..) Marios eyes are now fully black and he slowly starts melting into nothing more than a puddle of black, his hat floating on it, with a black stain. Everyone looks at the puddle in silence.
SMG4 sighs, "at least he is with his brother again.." He mutters. Meg takes a deep breath and nods. They all continue walking, in silence. Afraid to speak. Tari is trying to cheer me up, SMG4 and 3 are talking, JLM is on his phone as Star is walking beside him, and Boopkins is behind us all.

I heard of their take over of the 'logs' and I don't mind them. We can use them as evidence or something.

-Day 4 = 1:08 PM | JLM here, writing this log because Star didn't feel like writing today. Mario died, sadly. I hope he's happy with his brother honestly. I wonder how everyone is doing, and who will be next. I don't really have more to say and neither does Star, so I'll end it here.

-Day 4 = 1:11 PM | <> JLM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 137 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟺 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘...
4K 549 55
Rough ~ having an uneven or irregular surface; not smooth or level. Life is far from a smooth easy path. ~*~*~ Started (2/27/22) Finished (12/4/22) E...
11.6K 199 15
「COMPLETED | OLD」 After discovering Smurfy Grove, Team Smurf finds a map leading to a wand. And they have to retrieve it before Gargamel and his lack...
2.6K 40 12
⋆⋆ Please read the warning chapter before proceeding, thank you. ⋆⋆ "Oh god, it's breaking out-!" SMG1 panicked. He then started using his meme power...