𝐭𝐨π₯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Π’Ρ–Π΄ uwu_gyu

[completed] [half-unedited] β€’ π•π•–π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€ π•™π•šπ•€ π•π•šπ•—π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕙�... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

note
tolerance | one
tolerance | two
tolerance | three
tolerance | four
tolerance | five
tolerance | 5.2
tolerance | six
tolerance | seven
tolerance | eight
tolerance | nine
tolerance | 10: s.c.
tolerance | eleven
tolerance | twelve
tolerance | thirteen
tolerance | fourteen
tolerance | fifteen
tolerance | sixteen
tolerance | seventeen
tolerance | eighteen
tolerance | nineteen
tolerance | twenty
tolerance | twenty-one
tolerance | twenty-two
tolerance | twenty-three
tolerance | twenty-four
tolerance | twenty-five
tolerance | epilogue
author's note
alternate ending | one
alternate ending | two
special chapter | one
special chapter | two

tolerance | ten

2.4K 87 35
Π’Ρ–Π΄ uwu_gyu

chapter ten: how can i?

[ jeonghan ]

it is very cold right now, but i wore a sweater, and two jackets. it is cold. he said he's in the office, that's not too far from where i am walking right now.

if you're gonna ask me if i am okay, i think i'd cry. obviously, hello.. i ain't. i was wondering, all this time, did i ever loved her? she should be the one asking me this but, im in doubt of myself right now.

i left her for a fucking dick, that is not a good story.

seongcheol is worth it, its just that. we didn't get to know each other well. facts i know is..

he knows me, a lot than i think.

he's gay, obviously.

he know about my work.

and again, he knows a lot about me.

it hasn't really been that long since i first met him, or since i met him again. he knows me so im sure we met somewhere in the past.

im near the building, but no lights are opened. i called hin again to make sure he's here. i looked up to the building if its possible to see just even one light opened. like the light from 35th floor.

"hello? im here."

"wait, baby. i am doing something. go inside on your own tho."

"its dark, you fucker."

"oh, my baby's afraid of the dark."

"can you please stop calling me baby?"

"im sorry, baby."

"urgh, just get down here in 2 minutes! or else i'll leave!"

i shut the phone down. and wow, i can't believe im doing this shit with a guy, again. it has really been so long and its making me feel weird again. seongcheol hits something in me. i sat on the floor and waited for him to come. its getting a lot more scary withiut even a car passing by the road. plus, there's no security guard. there should be one, right?

"ah!" someone held my shoulders, and screamed.

my whole body jumped from the seat and screamed loudly.

i can see a fucking person in a red shirt, yes.. he's laughing.

"what the fuck, seongcheol?"

"im sorry i just.." he continued laughing whoch makes me feel more angry with him.

"you know what lets just get upstairs."

"im sorry baby, and i have a surprise for you so that'll be repaid."

"we won't have sex.. seongcheol."

"oh, you've thought of that. that never crossed my mind."

"pfft, as if."

so we both went up silently, he wasn't clicking on 35th floor which made me feel reassured that it really didn't crossed his mind.

we went to the rooftop.

the breeze was very cold. i was feeling the wind, its as if i do not have any type of clothing with me.

but also i saw blankets with some christmas lights on the floor. and it looks like a romantic movie. im astonished of how thoughtful he is. i just looked at him and he smirked.

"surprise?"

i laughed and pulled him there. i was feeling nervous and not nervous at the same time.

we both sat there and ate a bunch of candies, it was really awkward you know.

"you know.." i started.

i said looking up at the sky. he looked at me and was listening attentively. i was surprised but did not let it show.

"i have a lot of shit right now, how did i end up fucking my girlfriend's brother seriously." i chuckled out of disbelief.

"exactly where did you meet me, cheol?"

"it was at this bar, someone recommended me a good bar. they said there was a good prostitute, over that bar. its a gay bar, obviously. you were blindfolded. but i can still see your beautiful face. it was shining into me. but, we haven't had sex. it was my friend you fucked. that dragon, he was my friend. i told him i liked you. so he stopped from coming. because i was so jealous."

i was stunned to know this information. i could've fell inlove with a wrong guy.

how could i know he's the right guy tho?

"so several days after, you weren't there anymore. i was thinking its because of him. and i became more eager and jealous. and that's when my sister started missing everytime. she wasn't at home always. she was busy. but still, she's working."

"you're making me feel bad about vein, do you want me to get back to her."

his face changed. it became sad. it was so cute, my pure heart can't handle it.

"no, jeonghan. fuck.. i got you right, i won't let go baby."

i was again stunned. that was so cringy i wanted to laugh. but he sounded dramatic and serious so i decided to be quiet.

"it hurts too bad, you know? you've been fucked by my friend. you're my sister's boyfriend. but fuck, i love you. yoon jeonghan. how, how can i let go? it was a close and friend and a sister but i didn't care. i still chased for you. i just didn't arrived early, im sorry for that."

his eyes were looking straight at me and it was so beautiful.

"you remind me of, him.. seongcheol."

"fuck, there's another one? who's that, i'll kill him."

"you can't a person whose already dead."

"then who is it?"

"dad."

"oh, im sorry."

"it was that day, my mom also died. and my father was taking it too much. so he died after mom. it was actually romantic, but me?" i chuckled slightly.

he pulled me closer and hugged me.

"you know what, i'll fix you baby."

"vein's still there seongcheol, don't you fucking diss your sister."

"isn't she cheating?"

"what the- you knew?!"

"yeah, that's why im chasing you."

"since when tho?"

"after you and i met. we talked after that."

"then why did she bring me to your family?"

"i don't know, i think were destined."

"this a serious one, seongcheol. she cheated on me first."

"i think that was a calculated move since we met."

"you think so? or is she just there to fuck us up?"

"i don't know, but she can get crazy. you know she's very gentle but-"

"wild at the same time." we both said at the same time.

we both laughed hard. then silence came upon us. i can only hear the wind coming. its cold but we had the blankets, so it helped.

we both decided to go down since its too cold. and went on the 35th floor. of course, i was nervous. everytime i came here we just have sex.

"you look stiff, baby. i thought it was cold why are you sweating?"

"nothing, j-just.. go ahead."

"im not gonna fuck you tonight.. maybe next time.. unless you want to."

i hit him in the shoulder. you pervert. i rolled my eyes on him. this is too much.

we went to his room and i took of my jacket and went straight to the bed. i also took out my pants which leaves my boxers. but i covered it with his blanket instead. there's no use to being shy, he saw what could be seen in me.

"baby, don't be like that. i might get turned on."

"its you and your mind's fault. i wanna sleep comfortably."

he went to take a hot shower first, i knew it was hot since there was smoke for the door. he didn't close it.

i made an evil plan. i walked to the door and saw him taking a shower. i went in the crazy fog, and took of my clothes and joined him inside.

i kissed him first and since im naked. i went to take a bath too. i held his boner since it was hard.

he moaned.

"i thought we weren't gonna do this?"

"oh, we aren't im just doing it like this."

my hand went up and down. and when he's feeling it i removed it and went outside immediately, causing his face to change and look straight at me. i looked around and found his robe. i wore it and laid down again.

he finished showering and went outside naked.

"ya! who told you to go outside naked?!"

"who told you to get my robe?!"

he was getting another robe and went inside. since there are towel there. he went outside and was wearing a white robe.

it was too fucking hot.

"what you lookin' at?"

"you look good in white, why don't you try that always."

he chuckled and laid down beside me.

"lets go to your house tomorrow, jeonghan."

"what? no. we're cooling off that'd be awkward."

"don't you wanna break up with her?"

i fell silent. i haven't thought about that. me breaking up with her? how?

"you don't have to think, you both just talk and say it isn't going well and voila drop the bomb. break up with her."

"wait seongcheol, im breaking up with her for you?"

"uh, yes? how can i court you if you're taken?"

my heart fluttered. it was too much to handle. ugh, too sweet. why do you have to be like this, seongcheol. urgh.

------------
a/n

surprise, it was a double update. chapter nine and ten were already done i was just checking out grammars and spellings and stuff. so here you go.

see u next time peeps!

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

seventeen short stories Π’Ρ–Π΄ KYON

Π€Π°Π½Ρ„Ρ–ΠΊΠΈ

23.6K 460 14
just some svt oneshots for popular ships! (mostly meanie and jeongcheol) WARNING: very smutty [16+]. have fun~ please feel free to vote and leave com...
SVT SHIPS~~ Π’Ρ–Π΄ Han ji ah

Π€Π°Π½Ρ„Ρ–ΠΊΠΈ

6.3K 213 12
jeongcheol seoksoo junhao soonhoon meanie verkwan
31.1K 1.4K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020
6.1K 239 9
"𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 π•΅π–Šπ–”π–“π–Œπ–π–†π–“..π–Œπ–” 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 π–‰π–†π–™π–Š π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–Š.." ... "π–˜π–šπ–—π–Šπ–‘π–ž π–‡π–”π–˜π–˜.." @joshukyeom_