Loving A Monster

By beastlyx

[ WARNING: I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO EDIT THIS STORY. WATTPAD GLITCHES HAVE STOPPED THE CHANGES GOING THROUG... More

Introduction
Mine.
Desicions
Pigface
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Lust
Macon Bacon
Blood Hound
Have Fun
Attention Stealer
Run Bitch
Mofo Sauce
Wanted.
(>'o')>
❤️
Jesse
I'm Not A People Person
Regret
Really?
Love?
9+10=21
Almost There
Would You?
Shit Hit The Fan
6 Feet Under
Best Christams Present Ever
Not So Far Away
He's Alive Right?
The End
BONUS CHAPTER
**READ**
Sequel

If You Just Wanted Me Bang You Then You Should Of Just Told Me

11.6K 365 32
By beastlyx

A/N Lmao the pic though. Describes the first paragraph so much!

Delfy's POV

" If you just wanted me to bang you, you should of just told me." Pigface smirked at me.

-

After the kiss we shared, I finished making dinner and I called him. He walked into the dining room and took his normal seat. When I was making dinner, I had noticed that he left his phone on the counter. I already knew his password and I was curious. So I unlocked his phone and looked at all his text messages. He had 236 from random girls. And 2 from the Juliana bitch.

Blaine: C'mon Juliana don't be like this, it was just a game😊

Juliana: U fucking asshole! I told u 2 stop bothering me

Blaine: u know u can't resist this😏

Juliana: shouldn't u be banging ur stupid mate😑

Blaine: she's not stupid, and trust me, if I could I would

I blushed at his last text.Their conversation ended there. Then he had 3 missed texts from sluts.

I swear Blaine, if u keep ignoring me imma get a new baby daddy

Babe meet me @ my place 2nite

If I could just have u in bed one more time what I would do 2 u would be illegal 👌👈

I scrunched my nose up in disgust and went back to making dinner. From what I just saw, pigface is wild in bed. That is not something I want to know...

So anyway we were sitting at the dining room table eating dinner. I was awkwardly eating my food while pigface texted the bitch once in a while. He locked his phone and put it on the table. " Are you going tomorrow?" He asked. Referring to the meeting with my dad. I answered him. " Yeah. Sure." I looked up and was met with his eyes.

He nodded and took a sip of his water.

I decided to bring up the subject. "...so, about that kiss...where does this leave us?" I mumbled. He looked taken aback by my question but shrugged. " Where do you want this to leave us?"

I shrugged back and looked down at my plate. " I don't know...maybe give us chance." I said the last part lowly. But I knew he heard me because a huge smirk appeared on his lips. " Excuse me? I couldn't actually hear that. Could you maybe repeat that again?" he mocked me. I sighed in frustration. " I said that maybe we could give us a chance. There I said it. I have feelings for you, ok? Happy?"

He smiled at me. A smile that made my legs turn into jello. " I have feelings for you too, sweet cheeks."

I froze and looked at him. I was looking for a hint of playfulness in his eyes but only saw love and confusion. " You were the one that was supposed to reveal your feelings first. I'm the girl." I defended myself. " Yeah, but the boys don't always have to do everything. I'm actually very proud that you did that." He shot back. " Your a jerk." I shake my head at him.

" Yeah, I get that a lot."

" So, like I said, what does this make us?" I questioned. " Delfy Reynolds will you be my luna?" He asked while his lips twitched. He wasn't taking it seriously. " I'll say yes when you take it seriously." I raise an eyebrow at him. He rolls his eyes and takes a sigh of preparation. " Will you be my Luna?"

I pretend to think about it in my head. " Hmm, no."

He growls and jumps out of his seat. I squeal and run towards the staircase but he grabs me by the waist and pulls me back. " I did my part, now you do yours." He warned me with amusement in his eyes. I sighed and obnoxiously and pretended to think about it again in my head. " Ok, yeah I guess..."

He smiled. " That's better."

I was about to lean in and kiss him there was an urgent knock on the door. " Alpha!"

He sighed and stalks over to the door. " What is it?" He asked his third in command. His third catches his breath and speaks. " You need to come right now. There's 2 wolves at the border. Their packs been attacked and they are being hunted by the humans. The humans are close. I sensed them, they're about 10 minutes from here." He explained between breaths.

Blaine nodded and turned to me with a serious expression on his face, all amusement gone. " Stay in here."

I was about to protest but he growled at me. I nodded frantically and he set off after his third. I sighed and went back into the dining room, I cleaned up the plates and brought them into the kitchen. After I finished doing the dishes, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I changed into my pajamas and put my wet hair into a french braid. Pigface still wasn't home.

I heard a painful scream.

Blaine's POV

I know that was a dickhead move of me. To make my mate admit her feelings for me first. But guys always have to ask the girls out admit their feelings for them first. I was actually happy for once, but then my third comes and ruins it. But there are innocent wolves that need my help and I promised that I would help any wolf during this human incident. I was now at the border talking to the wolves.

" What pack are you guys from?" I asked the scratched up boy and girl in front of me. " The Fereida pack." The boy said. My eyes widened. They came all the way here from California? " Our pack got attacked in the middle of the night. They beheaded our alpha and beta. They killed every one. But we ran away. We both thought we were the only ones alive but we bumped into each other in the woods. We ran with the humans after us. Please, we are not asking to stay here. We are just asking for refuge for the night." The girl pleaded with fear in her eyes.

I heard a twig snap behind them. " We've found them, boys!"

About 18 human men emerged from the woods, cheering in victory. They made a circle around us. The girl burst into tears, shaking from fear. I grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her behind me. I wasn't scared of any of these bastards. " The President will be pleased with us, boys! This is the 15th pack we've found! We've hit a jackpot!!" A man yelled. He had chipped yellow teeth that glowed under the moonlight. That wasn't the only thing that glowed, his bald head almost made me blind!

His sour breath hit my face as he stepped closer to me. " Give me the girl, alpha."

The girl shook her head and buried her face in my back, whispering to herself. " Don't. Don't. Don't."

" Over my dead body." I spat towards him. At those words, the men behind him rose their bow and arrows and guns. I wasn't scared. " Hand over the girl, and we'll leave your pack of mutts alone." Spit flew from his words, almost landing on my face. I shook my head nonchalantly.

The guy looked behind me at the girl. " Very well then." He snapped his fingers and an arrow was immediately flying towards me. The tip of it was about to enter my chest, through my heart, but I stopped it midway. My hands wrapped around it. Their eyes widened. The guy took a big gulp and took a slight step back.

" I'm not here to cause trouble. I just want the girl. You can keep the boy!" He tried to reason. " Why do you want the girl?" I asked, I already knew the answer and I wasn't too eager to hear it. " Oh, you know..." He was at a lost of words. He sickened me.

" You're not getting the girl. Now get out of my territory before I shove those arrows up your ass!"

I grabbed the guy by the neck and ripped his head off. Blood splattered all over my shirt but that was the least of my problems. The 17 cowards ran off but I managed to grab one before he escaped. He screamed in pain as I pushed him against a tree and slashed his throat a couple times with my claws. I was getting tired of his pleading so I ended it for him.

My canines extended and I bit him, letting the poison enter his blood. He squirmed under my grip and then with one last scream of pain, he fell to the ground. I turned to my men. " Dispose of their bodies." They nodded and attempted to pick up their bodies without getting dirty. I turned to the tree and tried to get my eyes back to their normal before I turned back to the two rogue wolves.

" Follow me." I said to them. I walked for 30 minutes with them following behind. I could hear the occasional sniffs of the girl and the soothing words the boy was whispering to her. We entered the house. Delfy was sitting on the couch with a worried expression on her face. She was picking at her nails. When she heard the door close, she shot up from the couch and ran into the foyer. " What happ-"

She cut herself off when she saw the two teenagers behind me. " I'll explain later, go run a bath and prepare 2 rooms."

She nodded and scurried off. I turned to the teens. " Let's go to my office." They nodded, trying to avoid looking at my face. I lead them to my office and motioned for them to sit down. They took a seat and turned towards me. " What pack you said you were from again?"

The guy cleared his throat. " The Fereida pack."

" For how long have you guys been traveling?"

" About 3 weeks. We never stopped running. We were lucky to hitch a ride for about 2 days. The people then had to leave us when they got attacked." The girl wiped her tears and looked at me directly in the eyes. I studied her carfully, she held her look, almost challenging me. " What's your name?" I asked her, not looking away. " Leslie."

" And you?" I now turned my attention to the boy who was looking around awkwardly. " Archie." He spoke up.

I heard a faint knocking at the door and Delfy came in. " Everything's ready." She eyed me carefully as if asking ' what's happening.' I stood up and walked up to the door. The two young wolves followed. Delfy led them to their rooms while I mind-linked Casper. I need you. We have company.

I didn't get an answer back but I knew he was coming. Delfy then came back down the stairs. " What's going on?" She walked up to me. " All you need to know right now is that their pack got wiped out and they've been chased by humans. They need a place to stay." I explained. I saw her eyes light up. " So, the big bad alpha didn't kill someone who trespassed into his territory? Who knew you could be nice?" She teased.

I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her closer to me. I leaned in and whispered in her ear. " I can be nice...sometimes." I smirked. I nibbled on her earlobe which drew a moan from her. She leaned in and crashed her lips into mine. It was a quick kiss, not like the one we've recently shared. " If you just wanted me to bang you, you should of just told me." My smirk grew as she blushed and pushed me away. A knock on the door was heard and Casper shuffled in, looking like complete shit.

" I'm here! What's the problem!??" He looked around the room until his eyes landed on us and how close we were standing. His lips curled upwards and he sighed. " I knew it was going to happen someday. I didn't know I'd have to wait this long though."

" Enough kidding around! My office, now." I barked. He nodded and started walking towards my office. I turned to Delfy. " Make something to eat for the two, and if it's not too much to ask, get them some clothes."

She nodded and headed upstairs. I walked to my office and started telling Casper the whole story.

Delfy's POV

I walked up the stairs to the rooms that I gave to the boy and the girl. I walked to the boys room first. I knocked on the door and heard a muffled " come in." I pushed the door open and walked in. The boy was sitting awkwardly on the bed with a towel wrapped around him. " I'm guessing you need clothes?" I asked him sheepishly. He nodded and but his lip. " Be right back!"

I ran to Pigface's room and looked through his stuff. I grabbed sweatpants and a shirt. It was probably too big on the boy but he had to make it fit. On the way to his room again, I stopped at my room and got sweatpants and a shirt with a sweater for the girl. I knocked on the boys door again and dropped off the clothes. " Come downstairs when you're done for dinner." I tell him.

I then walked over to the girls room. I heard sniffles inside. I pushed the door open and saw the girl slouching on the floor with her hands on her face. Her body was wracking with sobs and tears were spilling over her fingers. I dropped the clothes and ran over to her. I crouched down next to her and rubbed her back while she cried. " Shh, it's ok." I soothed.

She wiped her tears and turned to me. " I'm sorry. It's just that I'm an emotional wreck. So much has been happening and I'm so thankful for you guys." She blushed and played with her fingers. " What's your name?" I asked her.

" I'm Leslie."

" Well, Leslie, you can count on me for anything," I smiled at her and walked back over to the pile of clothes, " I brought some clothes for you."

At the mention of that, her head snapped up and she smiled at me gratefully. " Thank you!" She stood up and wiped some stray tears from her cheek. She took the clothes lay them on the bed. " I'll give you some privacy. Come downstairs when you're done for some food." I walked back down the stairs and started making some food.

Casper's POV

What Blaine just told me had me shocked. The humans would go this far just for 2 wolves? I listened to him but something kept bothering me. I think someone has been putting stuff in my drinks. I always feel light-headed and have violent thoughts. The only people who's at my house daily though is Juliana and sometimes Darren, a friend of mines. Darren doesn't even go in my kitchen and only stays for like 10 minutes.

And why would my own sister put something in my drink? But that wasn't the only thing that was bothering me. My wolf kept saying something. It wouldn't let me concentrate. When I first walked into Blaine's house, a delicious smell hit me. It smelled like peaches and vanilla.

I was so tempted to just run up the stairs and figure out the source of the smell. It was surrounding me. I was about to snap, and just dash out of Blaine's office. " Casper? Earth to Casper?" Blaine asked as he waved a hand in my face.

I snapped back to reality and looked at him. " What has been going on in that mind of yours?" He chuckled at me. I shook my head. " Just thinking."

He continued. " Well, like I said, the humans are most likely going to come back to finish their job, so we need to keep an extra eye on the girl."

The smell was even closer to me. A growl escaped from the back of my throat and my wolf urged me forward. I shot out of my seat and ran to the kitchen. I rounded the corner and everyone in the kitchen stopped what they were doing.

There was a girl sitting at the island. Her soft brown eyes met mines and they widened.

Mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 16K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...
508K 16.1K 35
My back hit the table, signaling there was no where else to run. "I want you" he whispered huskily right by my ear, as he held me in place. "I w...
234K 7.1K 15
"No way in hell are we mates," Cameron spat, his greenish-blue eyes glinting with hatred as he sneered at me. Ignoring the sensation of my heart brea...
1K 55 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...