CEO // Harry Styles

By poetscloud

CEO of Styles Inc, Harry Styles himself has a new business deal in the ranks, his usual uptight attitude, and... More

CEO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Not an update..
30
Finally updated :)
31
help?
:(
New story!

22

26.6K 813 74
By poetscloud

COMMENT AND VOTE
INSTAGRAM: CEOWATTPAD
TWITTER: LOSERHAROLD
(Tweet Liam to follow me and I'll follow you back on Instagram, twitter, and wattpad)
Well that sure as hell wasn't supposed to happen.

The way she smiles up at him like he's a fucking ray of sunshine makes me wanna barf. Who the hell does she think she is? And does she know that I'm his date?

My mind is whirling with questions only he can answer. I want to leave, but my mind is here. With him.

He's so intoxicating, a drug I can't stop taking.

I think back to that day some weeks ago. When his lips tasted like Burt's Bees lip balm. The mint kind that made your mouth tingle.

I think back to the occurrences when he had me pressed against surfaces, heart racing, and eyes fluttering shut from sensation.

He's not only good at business deals.

I want to know him. I want to feel him. Every inch of his toned body that has yet to be revealed to me.

He's so mysterious, yet he's so open. He's open to the public, and all of his glory. Presenting his beauty to the world to see.

But is that really him? Is the man captured in the photos online really the man that stands in front of the camera?

I'm shoved, and I realize I've been blocking a photographers view.

"Sorry." I mumble.

I see he has dropped her hand at the end of the cat walk. He sees me. His eyes are glowing. He looks determined with his bottom lip pouted out.

I look at the ground as I decide it's time for me to go.

I have no one to call. Niall seemed upset when I left him last night. Was that really just last night? It seemed so long ago that I laid in his bedroom, listening to him and Harry argue over me.

"She's not coming with you." Niall grits. What's got him so worked up? "I know what you're doing."

What?

"You do not know anything. Do not be a nosey shit." I gasp.

I still wonder what they were going on about.

I could call Louis. I don't know where he's staying. But I could put money on our apartment. It's only been a couple of days since I found out his new favorite past time, and I haven't had time myself to determine my secured thoughts on the substance.

Is it that bad? Could I get over it? Or would I have to? Would Louis stop doing it just for me? Or what would I tell him when he found out Zayn wasn't being faithful in the bathroom that night? Would he stay with him? Are they still together?

My brain feels over worked, and all I want right now is to cuddle into someone's arms. Someone who knows me.

My phone is out, and dialing his number before I know it.

"Hello! Louis Tomlinson speaking." I can tell he doesn't have a grin on his face, "Who is this?" He must not have checked his caller I.D. He always knows when it's me.

I check the time on my phone for the first time all day. It's noon, and surprisingly we've both missed work today.

He must have just woken up.

"Hi, it's Adelaide." I stutter. Please don't hang up, I need you.

My assumptions are proved correct when I hear rustling of our bed sheets. "Ads? What's going on? Are you alright?" He concern, and discomfort of the unknown is evident in his voice. Also tiredness lurks, and his high pitched voice has slightly dropped tones.

"Can you pick me up?" I whisper. It's only been a few days but it feels like so much longer.

"Yes." He scrambles. It sounds like he's pulling up jeans onto his thick thighs. "Where are you exactly?" He nervously chuckles.

It's awkward. You can feel it. But exciting none the less.

I laugh. "You won't believe this. But the Burberry Fashion Show." I grin, my nose scrunching.

My arms are crossed, and so are my legs, standing outside now as I make the call.

I see a flop of curls making their way towards me. Shit.

I have missed a quarter at the least of Louis' rant on the other side of the phone. I pick up off on "..Jesus Christ Adelaide! This is so fucking cool. How'd you get in? That's so fucking fancy, why didn't I come? Oh wait, oh shit."

"Lou, I'm gonna have to call you back." I tell him. I hang up when I hear Louis apologizing for our fight. We have a lot to talk about.

"Miss Bronx." He nods curly.

I nod back at him. "How are you?"

"I'm quite well, thank you." He strums his finger across his lip, enchanting a sound from my mouth.

He must know the effect he has on me. With a simple smirk, I'm relieved to know he doesn't do this on purpose. He has knowledge of how to seduce the entire female population.

"You had seemed upset." He breaks my train of thought.

"What?" Im dazed when he pulls his bottom lip into his mouth.

His lips raise up slightly, bearing teeth. "Your boss. Amanda. That was not real."

"How wasn't that real?" I'm tempted to call him out on his bullshit. But I'll let him explain.

"It was for publicity, Adelaide." He explains. I don't know whether to believe him or not. "You did not confirm, nor deny."

"I was not jealous." I roll my eyes.

"I did not ask you that." He grins. His eyes are alight. I look into them. He's beautiful. He's a gorgeous specimen.

His grin reveals two craters in his cheeks. I reach out of poke them. This time unlike last time, he only flinches.

I quickly retract, but not before I hear clicks in the distance. Shit.

Double shit when Harry's hand raises up and cradles my cheek. What?

"Harry." I whisper.

"I did not mean it," he peers down at me.

"What?" He chuckles at me.

"You're so cute." He whispers loudly. This thumb slowly strokes my cheek. It distracts me.

He becomes serious. "I did not hold her hand to upset you. It was for the cameras. Believe me Adelaide."

The look in his eyes is excruciating. It's so empowering I whisper a soft yes despite our surroundings. I know I should back away. These camera men shouldn't witness me as another mistress. "Okay."

"I am going to kiss you." He informs me.

"Okay."

"Is that all you can say?" He teases, grinning.

"Okay." He shakes his head, and dips his head. His smile drops. "Beautiful."

"Why are you being so nice?" I'm skeptical.

"Can I not be sincere?" He raises an eyebrow.

He's so smooth, and he must know.

"Now. I am going to do what I have been meaning to do." He looks determined.

He looks me in the eye, then to my lips as he bites his. He continues this once, twice, three times.

He moves closer and my breathing picks up. His lips brush against my own, my blood hot, boiling against my seven layers.

His thumb holds my chin, and he looks exquisite. The view from almost a foot below him is beautiful. I have grown an inch, and I stand at a mild five-two. He stands at a staggering six-four, creating more than a foot of distance between our lips.

His stance is leaned down. He takes my lips between his own, sucking on my bottom lip, and biting on it before pulling away.

I'm acutely aware of the numerous flashes around us, but in the moment I can't pull myself away from the current.. Situation.

My lips move against his open mouth, and this kiss is different. It's slow. Not quite holding emotion, or meaning, but soft and beautiful.

He pulls away. "I have to go now Adelaide. I will call you." And like that, he is gone.

I hadn't caught my phone ringing, but I had a missed call. As I notice this, it rings again. As well as I hear a car horn honk.

I see a frantic Louis in the front seat, waving his arms, and a stern look on his face.

I get in the car, "Did you just...?"

"Yes."

"Did he?"

"Yep."

The screeching of the car is more annoying than the threatening thoughts of the gorgeous CEO who just attached his lips to mine moments ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 400 25
When the boys are given a full week off from work, paparazzi, and crazy fans a lot happens. What happens when Harry falls hard for fellow bandmate Lo...
2.1K 98 34
One Directions new manager has a daughter that Harry starts to fall for. When she starts to fall for him, she feels she will get in between him and h...
130K 4.5K 65
Niall is a 23 year old that still lives with his parents. He works at major computer company called 'Styles Enterprises' based in London. His dad is...
2.8M 72.9K 46
"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny. If interested, click here. BOOK #1: CE...