(IND - ENG) Lovely, New Year...

Door Cyrena0819

Character : Singto/Phana Genre : Romance/Drama Just for fun XD Description : The couple face the new problem... Meer

(IND) Chapter One - Hometown Visited
(ENG) Chapter One - Hometown Visited
(IND) Chapter Two - Family Gathering
(ENG) Chapter Two - Family Gathering
(IND) Chapter Three - Meet by Destined
(ENG) Chapter Three - Meet by Destined
(IND) Chapter Four - The Guest
(ENG) Chapter Four - The Guest
(IND) Chapter Five - Surprising Admirer
(ENG) Chapter Five - Surprising Admirer
(IND) Chapter Six - Love's Rival
(ENG) Chapter Six - Love's Rival
(IND) Chapter Seven - Accidentally Caught
(ENG) Chapter Seven - Accidentally Caught
(IND) Chapter Eight - Suspicious Attitude
(ENG) Chapter Eight - Suspicious Attitude
(IND) Chapter Nine - The Value of Honest
(ENG) Chapter Nine - The Value of Honest
(IND) Chapter Ten - Playing Both Side
(ENG) Chapter Ten - Playing Both Side
(IND) Chapter Eleven - Storm vs Termites
(ENG) Chapter Eleven - Storm vs Termites
(IND) Chapter Twelve - War Echoes
(ENG) Chapter Twelve - War Echoes
(IND) Chapter Thirteen - Heart's Trial
(ENG) Chapter Thirteen - Heart's Trial
(IND) Chapter Fourteen - The Confession
(ENG) Chapter Fourteen - The Confession
(IND) Chapter Fifteen - Annoying Strangers
(ENG) Chapter Fifteen - Annoying Strangers
(IND) Chapter Sixteen - February 14th
(ENG) Chapter Sixteen - February 14th
(IND) Chapter Seventeen - Uncertain Feelings
(ENG) Chapter Seventeen - Uncertain Feelings
(IND) Chapter Eighteen - Brother's Betrayal
(ENG) Chapter Eighteen - Brother's Betrayal
(IND) Chapter Nineteen - A Glimpse of Hopes
(ENG) Chapter Nineteen - A Glimpse of Hopes
(IND) Chapter Twenty - Unfinished Vacation
(IND) Chapter Twenty One - Missing Heart
(ENG) Chapter Twenty One - Missing Heart
(IND) Chapter Twenty Two - The Doomsday
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Two - The Doomsday
(IND) Chapter Twenty Three - Life is Beautiful
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three - Life is Beautiful
(IND) Last Chapter Twenty Four - Lovely, New Year's Gift 2
(ENG) Last Chapter Twenty Four - Lovely, New Year's Gift 2
(IND) Extra Chapter - New Sex's Assistant
(ENG) Extra Chapter - New Sex's Assistant

(ENG) Chapter Twenty - Unfinished Vacation

433 31 11
Door Cyrena0819

The long-awaited day finally arrived, Pha woke up very early and showered immediately, while Singto helped the children to get ready, and his mother prepared meals box for lunch.

The twins cheered happily and did not stop running around and laughed exitedly expressing their happiness, Seung Eun also smiled brightly that morning as if the black clouds around him just disappeared.

Half an hour later...

Seung Eun helps Pha and Singto lift things to the car with enthusiasm, while Pha's mother held the twins and waited in the car .

Suddenly Singto noticed Seung Eun's expression seemed to change for a moment, he stopped what he was doing and approached the boy.

"Are you OK, baby?" He asked, caressing his forehead. "You're not feeling well?"

Seung Eun immediately shook his head slowly and asked worriedly.

"Noona is not coming, right?"

Singto widened his eyes wide and was surprised to hear the boy's question.

"You don't want Noona to come?" Singto returned his question.

Seung Eun shook his head again, then lowered his head as if he was thinking about something. "I don't like Noona..."

Pha, who was eavesdropping, stopped immediately and asked the boy. "Why you don't like Noona, dear?"

Seung Eun glanced at Pha and was silent for a moment then answered hesitantly. "Because...Noona wants to marry Daddy, if that happen, papa will leave us and I'll be sent to an orphanage..."

Pha and Singto were like struck by lightning in daylight.

"W-who said that to you?" Singto asked curiously.

Seung Eun looked down for a moment before answering.

"My classmate Min Seo said...after her mother left, her father remarried again, and his new mom often hit and scolded her..." said Seung Eun. "His new mom also said that if she was naughty, she would be sent to an orphanage...because she no longer had a mother..."

Pha and Singto are shocked to hear Seung Eun's story.

Now Singto understands why Seung Eun's attitude is so weird lately, maybe the boy thinks he will leave him.

"That won't happen, papa will never leave you..." Singto said and as he hugged the boy tightly.

Pha also squatted and hugged the two. "Listen, daddy won't marry Noona or let papa to leave us... because we are family, and the family have always be together, no matter whatever happens..."

But Seung Eun looked doubtful, he looked down again as if keeping another secret.

"B-but...Ming Sam Chon said...daddy will have baby with Noona and don't need me anymore...." He said haltingly.

"Ming Sam Chon... say that to you?!!" Pha widened in shocked as he clenched his jaw firmly, Singto shortly holding his hand to calm him down, then slowly shook his head.

Pha able read the guy's mind and immediately hold back his emotions, he then brings his hand stroking Seung Eun's face and says. "Ming Sam Chon is just joking, baby! Don't listen to any of his words!"

"Really?"

Pha nodded convincingly, and immediately changed the topic. "Today we are going on vacation together, are you happy?"

"Um!" Seung Eung nodded excitedly and shouted happily. "I'm very happy, dad! Thank you!"

He then kissed Pha and Singto's cheeks alternately, Pha also kissed him back and Singto affectionately, after which he pulled both of them up and continued they work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They visited Lotte World Outdoor Theme Park in Magic Island, located in Sincheon-dong, Seoul, South Korea.

Singto and Pha took the three kids to try various attractions, while their mother waited on the lawn chair watching them while occasionally helping them to take photos.

Time seemed to turn back, to a time when there were no So Hyun, Ming or Joss. The time when Pha and Singto's relationship seemed to have never been a problem, as if everything that had happened so far was only a nightmare.

Pha and Singto look so romantic, they subconsciously hug each other, join hands, and Pha also steals Singto's kiss in between playing time. The expression of excitement was clearly reflected on his face as they laughed together, enjoying every second of togetherness.

They have fun so much and forgot the time till Seung Eun complained of thirtsty, Pha immediately checked his watch and was surprised when realized it has passed lunch time. They immediately stopped then looked for a place to take a rest and have lunch.

Pha are laying down on the mat by placing his head on Singto's lap while hugging Seung Eun who was lying on his body. Meanwhile his mother took the twins to the bathroom.

Singto immediately protested in a joking tone while stroking Seung Eun's hair. "Both of you want to make me unable to walk after this?"

"Hehe..." Seung giggled. "If you can't walk, daddy will carry you..."

"A smart kid!" praised Pha while stroking his hair, then crossed his fingers with Singto.

Pha looked up at Singto's face straight and thought for a moment, then asked Singto hesitantly. "Yeobo, will you...go back to sleep in our room tonight?"

Singto gasped instantly and silently looked at Pha straight, he remembered moving back to their room was not included in today's agenda.

"I want to sleep together with Papa and Daddy just like when we visit grandpa's house in Chiang Khan..." Seung Eun added.

"Just tonight..." Pha begged. "Please..."

Singto thought for a moment and sighed, he could not refuse, because right now his feelings were blossoming, he unconsciously nodded to say yes.

"Hoorays!!!" Pha and Seung Eun cheered happily and did high five.

Singto gasped instantly and just realized what happened, then softly let out a sighed while smiling.

"Thank you...and I love you..." Pha whispered to him and kissed his hand.

"I love you too papa..." add Seung Hyun. "And daddy too..." he chuckled.

"What are you talking about so happily?" asked Pha's mom who had just returned, Seung Gie and Seung Hee also jumped onto Pha's body, befall on Seung Eun. Pha then reached out to tickle both of them in turn, making the two boys squirm and roll on the mat laughing in amusement.

Seeing that Singto also joined in, the five laughed and joked together so happily.

Pha's mom breathed a sigh of relief and smiled silently at the sight. She hopes the relationship between Singto and Pha will return as before and will never change.

"Let's eat!" exclaimed Singto then helping Pha's mom opened the lunch box and arranged it on the mat, Pha pulled Seung Gie and Seung Hee in his arms, while Seung Eun playing with phone and took a photo of them.

After finished, they all went to ride the Ferris wheel and carousel, until the color of the sky began to turn dark and they were getting ready to go home.

But suddenly Pha receives an incoming message from So Hyun who tells her that he has arrived and was waiting on the bridge.

Pha frozen for a moment and wondered what it's meant, does So Hyun was also here.

Suddenly his feelings became uneasy and worried, he reasoned with Singto and his mother wanted to buy souvenirs for the children before going home and asking them to wait in the car.

Pha immediately ran as fast as lightning to the bridge as mentioned by So Hyun in the chat, and was shocked to find the figure of So Hyun standing alone on the bridge with a short white dress and loose hair, truly charming, making Pha stunned for a moment staring straight at her without blinking.

He walked over and the girl shortly turned her head, then waved her hand towards Pha with a big smile, her appearance was very tempting that night.

"I'm surprised, you suddenly asked me out..." said the girl shyly.

"When did I?!" Pha asked silently and confused.

Pha did not answer and just looked at the girl straight, trying to remember when did he ever told the girl about their vacation plans.

So Hyun looked nervous, the smile on her face faded instantly at the sight of Pha's face that have no expression. "W-Why are you looking at me like that? Does my appearance surprise you?"

Pha gasped then shook his head lightly and replied. "You are...very beautiful tonights..." he praised flaitly.

So Hyun immediately blushed and looked down in embarrassed.

A moment later, she noticed of Pha's changing attitude, then raised her head to looked at him nervously. "Er ... by the way, I don't know why you changed your attitude, I want to apologize if I might make a mistake without realizing it..." she paused and think of something.

"I didn't mean to tell your mom about Ming..."

Pha suddenly recalled the conversation between So Hyun and his mother, he became furious and asked.

"How do you know about Ming and what do you know?"

"I..." So Hyun swallowed hard before saying frankly. "Ming told me everything..."

"What?!" exclaimed Pha, but actually he had guessed it. "And you use it as a shield to defend yourself?" Pha grinned.

"I didn't mean it that way..." said So Hyun. "Besides, sooner or later Singto Oppa will also find out, you can't lie to him forever..."

"So you mean I should have to thank you?"

So Hyun shut her mouth with furrowed brows. "Are you asking me out to talk about this matter?"

"I didn't..." but before he had chance to finished his sentence, suddenly a bunch of balloons floated out from under the bridge and underneath hung a bouquet of red roses and paper rolls tied with ribbons.

The balloon floated and stopped in the air right in front of So Hyun, held by a string, and on the ribbon there was a paper tag with the note 'pull me'.

The girl was hypnotized as she looked at the object in front of her without blinking, her heart pounding, as if she could guess what was happening and does not believe it.

At first she thought, Pha invited her out to talk, so she dressed as beautifully as possible to attract the man's attention and planned to make it as a secret date. But she did not expect that Pha actually planned this to surprise her, she thought that maybe Pha was deliberately act as cold which is part of his plan.

Whereas on the other hand, Pha looked astonished and there was absolutely no idea about the balloon, roses or scroll, he looked at the object in confused and wonder what all this meant.

So Hyun stretched out her hand slowly pulling the ribbon, the paper scroll opened and slid down, showing a sentence that make So Hyun heart stop immediately for a moment.

'Roses is a symbol of Love, I present it to you and asked you to be part of me forever, will you marry me?'

At the same time, a white gold ring also slid out, hung on the underside of the paper roll, and glittered under the moonlight.

So Hyun's eyes stared at the writing on the scroll for a moment, before turning to the ring. She was not only surprised, but also almost fainted in happiness.

While on the other hand, Pha widened his eyes wide and shocked, he wondered who had arranged all this and what was the purpose.

So Hyun's heart pounded as hard, her face blossomed as red, and her heart seemed to fly, she then turned her body slowly to face Pha and raised her head shyly at the man while smiling.

But suddenly the smile on her face disappeared and her expression changed, she almost had another heart attack when saw someone behind Pha.

A few moments ago, shortly after Pha left, Singto saw two suspicious lads following behind Pha, he was worried and decided to look after the man. But he lost track of the two lads when he arrived near the bridge, and instead found another surprise.

Singto stood still and made no sound, a few meters away from the bridge, at that very moment, the feeling of happiness and love that had just been rebuilt this afternoon, suddenly collapsed and was smashed to pieces. The wound in his heart that was almost closed was torn again and bleeding.

Pha is aware of the direction of So Hyun's eyes, he shortly turned around and shocked as if struck by lightning when he saw Singto.

"How romantic!" commented Singto. "So this is part of your plan choose this place as vacation destination?" Singto asked Pha in a trembling voice before the other man could react.

"No...It's not what you think..."

Singto didn't listen and cut him off. "I guessed, today vacation was the last episode of our drama, I thought there will be some extra chapter, but you seemed impatiently want to start your new story..." Singto nodded. "I understand..."

Singto recalled his memory about today, and thought Pha wanted to fix their relationship, but the fact that all just a drama, his heart hurt as hells.

"Do you think that giving me a morphine before throwing me off the cliff won't make me feel hurt?" He laughed bitterly. "I hope you just kill me..."

"You misunderstood..." Pha tried to explain. "I didn't plan any of this!!!"

So Hyun was surprised to hear that, and wondered what he meant.

"Misunderstood?! I have enough of that reason!!!" snapped Singto.

"Listen to me!!"

At the same time, Singto lost his temper, he clenched his fist strong, then shot forward and cast a punch on Pha's face emotionally.

Some visitors who passed immediately turned towards them and were surprised to think the two of them had a fight over a girl, So Hyun also immediately shot forward to protect Pha.

"Are you okay?" Asked So Hyun worriedly when he saw Pha's lips bleeding and glaring at Singto.

Singto added and shouted emotionally. "My life biggest regret is meeting you, Phana Kongthanin!!! Falling in love with you is the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life, and I really regret it!!!"

Pha shook his head strongly and was shocked. "No, don't say that, I don't know anything about the balloon and roses...you got to believe me..."

"I don't want to hear anything you said! I had enough!" Snapped Singto, then glanced at So Hyun for a moment and added.

"You didn't steal my husband from me, but I'm the one who gave him to you...and you don't need to thank me, I wish you good luck! Farewell!" He looked at the two sarcastically for a moment before turn around and leave the place, at the same time a tear running down his face.

"Sing...wait...please stop...and listen to me..." Pha immediately pushed So Hyun away and chased after Singto.

So Hyun bit her lip and froze in place with an expression of surprise staring at the two guy's back getting away, after a while, she turned back to the balloon that was still hovering in place with thousands of feelings and questions raging in her chest and head.

She hasn't even given the answer, and all these beautiful dreams are over, So Hyun can't describe how hurt her heart feel was, and now she really feels like a fool, standing there alone and was confused.

Meanwhile, Pha managed to chase Singto shortly pulled his hand to stop him while trying to persuade him, but the man did not want to listen to Pha's explanation and brushed his hand away harshly, also pushing him roughly and even swung a punch to his face.

"Get away from me!!!" snapped Singto.

But Pha did not give up, suddenly he wrapped his arm around Singto and embrace his body from behind, locked it tightly.

Singto tried to break away, but Pha didn't let him. He then swung his head backward strongly against Pha's nose, the man reflexively let go and being pushed backwards, Singto took the opportunity to run away.

Pha pressed his bloody nose and tried to hold back the pain, his head felt dizzy and his eyes looked shaded, but he did not let go of her gaze on Singto's back that was fading away.

At this time he really regretted having taught Singto how to defend himself, which he used it to attack him.

A moment later Pha immediately got up while wiping the blood running down his nose and keep on chasing Singto.

Singto arrived at the road side, he immediately stopped the passing taxi and immediately command the taxi driver to run the car.

While Pha is still chasing behind the taxi while calling out his name, but Singto just ignore it even though he could see him from the rear view mirror.

Pha finally stopped as short out of breath and gave up.

Half an hour later, he returned to his car alone and fortunately the three kids had fallen asleep so he did not need to explain to them about Singto. While his mother could read what happened and didn't ask, she could see the red marks on Pha's cheeks, the blood marks on Pha's lips and nose, as well as the tears on his face.

She guessed that the two of them must have quarreled and Singto had left alone, but she did not know what caused them quarreling all of sudden, whereas before this everything just fine. A look of sadness appeared on the face of the old woman, she took a deep breath for a moment and prayed silently, and hope nothing bad would happen to both of them.

Pha carried his three children one by one into the bed room carefully so as not to wake them. When he passed Singto's room, he did not see any sign that telling the man had come home, Pha opened the unlocked door and entered.

He stared at the empty and dark room for a moment, the cold temperature seemed piercing through his skin to his bones, suddenly he felt dejavu like his dream, Singto's words when in the theme park reverberated in his head, and Pha unconsciously shed a tears.

"Sing...are you really regret to have met me?" He muttered to himself.

Suddenly a hand touched his shoulder, Pha froze instantly and turned around, seeing a sad expression on his mother's face trying to comfort him.

"What happened?" his mother could not cover up her curiosity any longer.

Pha told her the details about what happened after he left them by lying wants to buy the souvenirs.

His mother was shocked and did not believe, thing could turn bad, whereas they were ready to go home.

"I want to ask you one thing..." his mother looked at Pha seriously and took a deep breath for a moment. "If I tell you to divorce Singto and marry So Hyun, what's your answer?"

"I rather kill myself than losing Singto!" answer Pha without thinking.

His mother smiled broadly and patted his shoulder again. "Now I can feel calm..."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..." replied his mother and changed the topic. "Do you know where to find him? If he doesn't want to talk to you, call me! Let me talk to him!"

Pha shortly glaring at this mother in disbelief.

"I'm just kidding!" Corrected his mom. "I'm sure, you know what you have to do!"

Pha nodded and then excused himself to look for Singto.

to be continue....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
59.5K 1.2K 24
(Old Story) Analiza Fior Gonzalez is not the typical heiress you will ever meet in a social gathering, despite her very young age she's not intereste...
1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
5.2K 135 30
"Why can't you stop obsessing over your characters?" "Because I don't want to." ─ FALLEN WARRIORS SERIES ONE SHOTS ─ COMPLETE  solobarnes