(ENG) Chapter One - Hometown Visited

The wedding of Singto's older brother, Yung and Pha's neighbor, Rene, soon to be arrived, after taking care of all the work in Seoul, Pha and Sing left for Chiang Khan. Unfortunately, Pha's mother couldn't come because it happened that her condition was not so fit and had to take a lot of rest, so Sing proposed to bring the children on vacation so that Pha's mother could rest peacefully at home.

Pha and Singto were really troubled in this trip, because besides having to carry a suitcase containing personal belongings, they also had to bring souvenirs for the entire Singto family, plus the twins' behavior which cannot be described in words.

Luckily there is the eldest son Seung Eun who helped them look after and watch over his younger siblings, if not at this time maybe they had missed the flight.

When Pha is busy doing manual check-in, Seung Hee quietly sneaks into the bag-drop machine that functions to transfer the suitcase to the plane's luggage cabin.

Fortunately, Seung Eun saw her and shouted, soon an airport officer immediately ran to get the little girl out of the running machine.

While Singto was busy apologizing to a female passenger who was upset, because Seung Gie accidentally hit her from behind while enjoying a chocolate cake while walking, so the chocolate in his hand stuck to the woman's bottom.

Pha and Singto felt very embarrassed and did not stop apologizing for the behavior of the twins.

Not stopping there, the twins were also running around in a flat escalator, playing hide and seek at the airport, and shouting and making noise in the airport waiting room. They really wanted to put the two little demons into the trunk of the plane with the suitcase.

During the trip, Seung Gie also vomited while taking off, littering Singto's clothes, while Seung Hee cried out loudly.

Even though seat belt sign light have been put out, Pha and Singto did not move from their seats or left to the restroom, because the twins were very finicky and even dumped drinks served by flight attendants to the cabin floor.

They also cannot keep quiet and force to free themselves from seat belt, but of course Singto and Pha never allow that to happen, because otherwise they might have to make an emergency landing.

Pha and Singto even held back urination for hours until the twins fell asleep because of a exhausted, so then Singto had a chance to go to the restroom to clean himself.

The trip from Korea to Thailand seemed like a century, and finally they could breathe a sigh of relief after the plane landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

From the airport they headed to Pha's old house to take a breath for a while, and the next day he continued the journey to Chiang Khan.

The time and distance that needed to reach Chiang Khan became so long and were wasting because of the twins who were repetitiously complaining about vomiting and hungry, though they were only looking for reasons to get out of the car and play.

Singto swore that he would not take the twins anywhere before they grew up and stopped making trouble.

Finally, they arrived at Chiang Khan late at night, as soon as they set foot in the house, Singto immediately throw himself on the couch, after handed Seung Gie to his mother.

"Are you okay?" Asked his father, then glanced at Pha.

"He's tired from taking care of the twins." Pha helped him answer, he was carrying Seung Hee who fortunately had fallen asleep. Actually his condition is no different from Singto, he also wants to immediately lay down on the bed and sleep.