(ENG) Chapter Three - Meet by Destined

Seoul....

Kim So Hyun, the girl who was helped by Pha was gathering with her friends in a regular bar.

"Have you met your savior again?" Teased her friends.

"I'm really careless, I forgot to ask his name..."

"But you saved his phone number, right? Why didn't you contact him directly and invite him to meet? "

"Er...he's married ..."

"What?! Too bad! "Commented his friends. "You must be heartbroken now, right?"

"What are you saying? I'm not thinking that way! "

"Really?"

"I just want to thank you and pay off my debt!"

"Hopefully you will meet him soon..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months later, Yung and Rene decided to settle in Bangkok as Singto suggested. They closed the farm and took over Pha's ramen business, Pha gave them a 50% of share.

But both of Singto's parents refused to move to Bangkok, and preferred to settle in the village in their old house, even though they only left alone in the house. Jane and her other three sisters sometimes came to visit them, Yung and Rene also went to visit them every three months.

While Ming decided to continue his master's degree in Korea, and stayed with Singto and Pha, by consider the campus not far from home, and because he also wasn't fluent in Korean. So Singto insisted he stay with them so he could watch him.

That afternoon, after taking Ming to apply to the university and taking care of all the procedures, Singto invited him to visit Kong Ill corp. building, then invite Pha and Joss to have dinner together, celebrating Ming's acceptance at the university.

They visited a hot pot restaurant near the company.

"I will go to grab the raw ingredients, anyone wants to come?" Asked Joss, while getting up from his chair walking towards the raw ingredients display cabinet where vegetables, meat, mushrooms, etc. were placed.

Pha opened the menu book and looked at the dessert menu and appetizer.

"Anyone want ice cream or snacks?"

"I skip!" Answered Singto. "Joss, I'm coming with you!" Singto immediately followed the man, seeing that Pha immediately gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"I want soju ..." Ming say the order and distracting Pha.

"Aw, but said Sing you can't drink, sure you want to order soju?"

Ming nodded excitedly. "We go straightly home from here, right? I'll be fine, don't worry!"

Pha nodded lightly and then called the waitress.

"Er...lately you often come home late at night, do you have enough rest?" Ming opened the conversation.

Pha froze for a moment and was confused why suddenly the man asked him that. "Yes, I'm fine, thank you for your concern..." Pha answered while sipping his drink.

"Have you seen your new campus?" Pha changed the subject.

"I'll see it later when college starts..." he replied to the point. "I want to find a job, can you help me?"

Pha nodded and replied. "Of course, that easy! You can also work in a company if you want, but beforehand you have to take a Korean language course first..."