(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three - Life is Beautiful

Pha woke up on the patient's bed alone after unconscious more than 12 hours long. He opened his eyes in shock from having a nightmare about Singto. He was stunned for a moment before remembering what had happened, and tears immediately filled his eyelids, spilling out soaking his face and pillow.

Pha cried miserably, his breath felt choke, his heart seemed to be squeezed and his feelings of pain could not be described, now he could understand how his father felt when Uncle Il Woo die.

He then remembered their marriage vows nine years ago, where he swore to the guy that he will love him forever until death do they apart. However once it came to reality, Pha unable to accept the fact that they had separated by death, and he wish to die as well.

Pha eyes were open wide, but his sight were blurred by tears, his mind filled with Singto's face and their memories together, he could no longer think using his sense, all he wanted now was to meet Singto and apologize, also tell him that he loves him.

Pha's eyes were fixed on the IV needle in his hand, and suddenly a crazy idea popped into his head, he get up by pressing the side of the bed, then stretched out his hand that trembling and pull out the IV needle, and directed the tip of the needle pressed against his wrist firmly.

Next, Pha closed his eyes, held his breath, and clenched his fists, before involuntarily pushed the needle into his skin, pulling it horizontally to tear his own veins. Fresh blood began to running out of his wound and dripping down the bed sheet.

Luckily suddenly someone opened the door and entered.

"Oppa, you have..." So Hyun walked in and froze instantly, her eyes widened in shocked when realized what Pha was doing, she soon darted toward the man and tried to grab the needle from his hand.

"What are you doing!!!" So Hyun finally managed to take the needle from Pha's hand and threw it away.

She glanced at her injured hand for a moment and immediately hid it, after that she searching for something in panic to stop Pha's blood.

But Pha pushed her roughly.

"Don't care about me!!!"

"I can't!!!" snapped the girl. "What are you doing just now?!! Have you gone crazy?!!"

"I want to see Singto and apologize to him!!!"

"By killing yourself?!!"

"This is the only way to see him again..."

"He will not forgive you if he knows you did this!!!"

"I don't care, I just want to see him..." he shouted emotionally. "And why you care?!!"

"You won't see him if you die, because he's not die..." So Hyun shut her mouth immediately.

"I'll looking for him..." Pha also stopped immediately when realized something, then turned to look at So Hyun straight. "What did you say?"

The girl was silent for a moment and asked. "If currently, the one who at Singto Oppa's position is me, would you also do the same thing?"

Pha didn't answer, he might not even hear the girl's question, he then gripped her shoulders tightly and repeated the question.

"You said he wasn't dead? Does that mean Singto is still alive? Tell me!!! "Pha shouted in front of So Hyun's face emotionally, then closed his eyes tightly and almost fell down from the bed.

So Hyun unable to hold her tears at Pha's condition, and her heart felt very painful.

A moment later, So Hyun take a deep breath and sighed.