LIFE IS STRANGE MYSTERY AND R...

By SAIYAN1990

The follow up to LIFE IS STRANGE BEFORE THE ROMANCE Chloe x Male Character. Retailing of Life is Strange with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
lis

Chapter 30

139 1 0
By SAIYAN1990

The Morning After.

Tim- Good Morning Beautiful.

Chloe- Good Morning Hot stuff.

Tim- How did you sleep?

Chloe- Great. You?

Tim- great.

They both share a kiss.

Tim goes and starts to take a shower, after a minute of showering, Chloe enters the room.

Chloe- Why look a hypnotist is in the shower! May I join you?

Tim-Come on in baby.

Chloe enters the shower and some steamy hot making out occurs. Once they are dressed they share a nice kiss.

Tim- Oh Chloe, I still can't believe that this day has finally come.

Chloe- Me too.

They share a hug and Chloe comes up with an idea.

Chloe- Baby, Do you think that I can have dinner at your place tonight.

Tim- Sure, that sounds like a great idea. Then we can tell my Dad that we are a couple.

Chloe- Sounds like a date to me. Ha-ha

Just then Rachel and Max open the door.

Max- Aw, you both look so cute.

Rachel- So I guess that we have a new couple that we are looking at.

Chloe- Max, Rachel, I would love to introduce you to my boyfriend.

Tim- Hello girls.

Max- It's About Time.

Rachel- Congrats you two.

Tim- Thank you, Rachel.

Chloe- Thanks, Rach.

Rachel- Don't mention it.

Max- So how about the four of us go down and have something to eat and then head back home.

Rachel- Sounds good.

Tim- Yeah.

Chloe- Sweet.

With that, the four go and have breakfast together. Once they finish they head back to their Home. They drop Max and Tim at Blackwell. Then Chloe is dropped off at her house.

Later in the Day. Tim is chilling with his Father and Stepmom, while Max, Chloe, and Rachel are at Blackwell. They are thinking about having an all-girls party to celebrate Rachel's return. Just then someone appears.

Steph- HEY GIRLS.

Rachel and Chloe- Steph.

The three have a group hug and Max is introduced to her.

Steph- So I hear that you guys and Tim were finally able to get that low life, Jefferson.

Chloe- Yeah, we did.

Rachel- How are you doing Steph?

Steph- Well, Considering that my Boyfriend's sister is now finally able to move on from what happened to her. I feel great.

Max- Oh my God, really?

Steph- Yeah, Megan Weaver...........She was one of the darkroom victims.

Chloe- Fuck.

Steph- Yeah she and my boyfriend John are very close and she is now starting to get back to her normal funny self.

Rachel- Well, At least she starting to get better.

Steph- Yeah, you both have no idea how much it means to me and John that you guys were able to put that fuck behind bars, where he belongs.

Chloe- Well, I'm glad that we were able to help your friend and her family.

Rachel- I hope that the other victims will start to finally heal and move on with their lives.

(Note Megan was the same girl who was friends with paralyzed Chloe in the game. Also, Megan's name is on one of the red folders in the darkroom and DONTNOD has confirmed that these two Megan's are the same person.)

Steph than looks at Chloe.

Steph- So Chloe, how are you doing?

Chloe-Well.....Great.........In fact the greatest I have felt in years.

Steph- Oh really, why is that?

Chloe- Tim and I are a couple.

Steph- Way to Go Chloe.

Chloe smiles at that.

Steph- Is he as good in bed as I think he is? I mean he has really muscular arms.

Max- Oh God.

Rachel- Come on Chloe, we are all dying to know.

Chloe- Yes and Yes. But keep it down, No one else knows about it.

Steph- If I had that man in my bed and if I were single, I would be shouting it from the rooftops. I would also write a song about it.

Chloe- Steph it's hard.

Steph- Yeah it's hard.

Max- OK can we stop with the sexual jokes.

Rachel- OK, so Max how are things going with you and your new boyfriend?

Max- It's going very well. Warren is well...........very sweet.

Steph- Good for you Max.

Max- Yeah, we have been dating for three days and it's great.

Just then the four see Juliet Watson and Dana Ward walking into the girls' dorm and that's when a thought hits Chloe.

Chloe- Well, I guess Juliet will find out sooner or later that me and Tim are dating.

Max- Let's hope she doesn't get her rage on.

Chloe- I'm fully capable of handling it.

Rachel- We know Chloe.

Chloe- But still I don't even know how to bring that up. I mean what would I even say?

Steph- How about this. OK here's the deal Juliet...................I'm banging Tim, If you promise not to be mad, I will buy you a brand new purse or your own spiral notepad for you to help you as a reporter.

Rachel- HAHAHAHA.

Max- Yeah, I'm sure that will go over very well.

Chloe- Would you ever bribe your own boyfriend?

Steph- If I knew it would work? Yes.

Chloe- OK, I will just simply tell her, I will just put it out there and just see what happens.

Rachel- So anyway, Steph how long are you back for?

Steph- A week.

Max then tells her the Idea for a party for Rachel, including having a special VIP guest.

Steph- Oh that sounds like a great idea.

Chloe- I know, I think that this will be very nice.

Max- Yeah, Rachel you say that you enjoyed being hypnotized?

Rachel- Yes.

Steph- Yeah, He hypnotized me once and it was great.

Chloe- Well it's now time for me to cross off "Being Hypnotized" on my bucket list.

Max- You know, I was nervous about it, but now I feel very confident.

Just then Chloe gets a text from Tim.

Chloe- Oh sorry, girls have to jet. Having Dinner with Tim and his parents tonight.

Max- Ok Have fun, Chloe.

With that Chloe heads off to the Tyranno Household.

Meanwhile, Tim is at his house getting everything all set for Dinner.

Tim- Hey Dad, are you almost ready for dinner.

Douglas- Yeah Tim, just hold your horses.

Kylie- So Tim, I'm very interested to know why you are very keen on making sure dinner is done right tonight.

Douglas who is coming down the stairs has an idea as to why his son wants this dinner to be hella perfect.

Douglas- Well, the only time that he has done that is when he is bringing a girlfriend over.

Kylie- Oh really now? Is that true Tim?

Tim- Yeah, it's true. She will be here soon.

Douglas- Do we know her?

Tim- Yeah you know her very well.

Douglas- Oh I wonder who it could be?

Douglas is playing along because he knows that it's Chloe Price. As does his Wife. Just then the doorbell rings.

Tim- I will get it.

Douglas and Kylie go and sit in the living room.

Douglas- How much you want to say it's Chloe?

Kylie- I would say it's very certain.

Tim- Hey Dad, Mom.

Douglas- Yes?

Kylie- Come on let's meet the new girlfriend.

Tim appears in the Livingroom while holding hands with his new girlfriend.

Tim- I would love to introduce you both to my girlfriend. Chloe Price.

Chloe- Hi there Mr. Tyranno, it's great to see you again.

Douglas-Hi there Chloe, and please call me Douglas.

Chloe- Sorry, just trying to be polite.

Kylie- Hello Chloe, so you are the girl that is dating my step-son.

Chloe- Yeah. We hooked up last night.

Kylie- Oh that is so great.

She goes over and hugs her.

Chloe- Thank you.

Kylie-No worries honey.

With that, the four of them have a great dinner that goes off without any problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 250 4
Max, a rather typical, shy girl, recently got the ability to reverse time. After spending the day trying to gain control of her confused mind, she co...
2.3K 70 21
This takes place after the first Life is Strange game. Max gave up the entire town for Chloe. Now Chloe and Max take to the road and try and move on...
259K 4.3K 50
I haven't found any of these so I thought I should make it. Requests closed since this book is finished. It can be that the first few chapters have a...
6.7K 205 17
Max and Chloe have survived the storm, but not without some baggage. Sure, they're going to start a new life, but Max has to deal with consequences o...