All She Wanted Was Love

Von cantbeduped

"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, so... Mehr

All She Wanted Was LOVE
1: Build A Man
2: All Back
3: In My Feelings
4: I'll Hold You Down
5: Excuse Me Miss
6: Just Like A Pill
7: Sitting In My Room
8: Crush
9: It's A Vibe
10: 3 Months Later
11: Where This Love Could End Up
12: Treasure
13: Touch My Body
14: Gone
15: Birth Control & Dick Appts
16: Who Is She To You
17: Busted
18: Studio & Basic Bitches
19: Fight N Temptations
20: Pop Ups & Family Dinners
20.1: Pop Ups & Family Dinners
21: I'm Sorry
22: Can We Talk
23: The Baby Mama/Interview
24: Home Sweet Home
24.1: Home Sweet Home
25: My Brother's Keeper
26: Panic Attack
27: Enemy
27.1: Enemy
27.2: Enemy
27.3: Enemy
28: Shoulda Been There
29: Smoke N Mirrors
30: Cry Me A River
31: The Boy is Mine
32: Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
33: Friends
33.1: Friends
34: He's Mine
35: One Night Stand
36: Song Goes Off
37: Alone
38: All I Have
A/N
39: Half On A Baby
40: Lyin King
41: Caged Bird
42: God I Get It
43: Day One
44: Sometimes
45: Grass Ain't Greener
46: I Need This
46.1: I Need This
47: Free
48: Truth Is
49: Snakes
51: Backstabbers
52: Hi Daddy
53: Heartbeats & Dropping Bombs
54: I'll Be There
55: Drunk Texting
55.1: Drunk Texting
56: Before the Storm
56.1: Before the Storm
57: Please Me
58: Family & Friends Day
59: Blended Family
60: Cat and Mouse
61: Order of Operation
62: Man to Man
63: Press
63.1: Press
64: Baggage
64.1: Baggage
65: False Friends
65.1: False Friends
66: What Have I Done
67: Mourning
68: Birthday Madness
69: First Date
69.1: First Dates
70: First Date 2nd Day Surprises
70.1 First Date 2nd Day Surprises
71: Dinner w/ the Brewster's
72: Inner Demons
72.1: Inner Demons
73: Are You In
74: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
74.1: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
75: Catch Up
75.1: Catch Up
76: Slaughter House
76.1: Slaughter House
Read Me!
77: Princess Triple B on Board
77.1: Princess Triple B on Board
78: Daddy Daughter Day
78.1: Daddy Daughter Day
79: Bring Me to Life
79.1: Bring Me to Life
80: The Listening Party
80.1: The Listening Party
🛑ATTENTION🛑
It's Out‼️

50: The Break Up

7.6K 456 794
Von cantbeduped

Chapter 50: The Break Up
Dave

"Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it."

Dave woke up as his eyes slowly adjusted to his surroundings. He was laid out on his pullout couch in his in home studio. After everything that went down between him and April the night before he couldn't bring himself to sleep next to Millie last night. He felt like after they shared those three words that if he did he'd be betraying April is the worst way. So instead of going up to his bedroom after a long night at the studio he went straight to his in home studio and called it a night. Of course he could've slept in one of his many guest rooms but he didn't feel like going back and forth with Millie about his reasonings to not sleep in his own bedroom and in his own bed.

Dave knew she would jump to conclusions so he figured if he slept in the studio she would just think that he had a long night putting work in, in the studio when in reality he was avoiding her and getting his mind right. He had to collect his thoughts because the only thing on his mind was getting rid of Millie and getting his woman back. Slowly sitting up on the couch his sock clothed feet touched the floor as he wiped or at least tried to wipe the sleep from his eyes. Today was the day he was sending Millie back home packing! He wanted to hold off since it was Sunday which meant Family Day at the Brewster's household but he wanted to get it done and over with.

Last night when Dave got in from the studio he thought about the six or so months that he had spent and wasted on Millie. Then he thought about all the time that he couldn't get back. He should've never gotten back with her to begin with but he had no one to blame for his stupidity but himself. Dave was lying in the bed that he had willingly made for himself. Yes the idea of being with his baby mother sounded good and might have looked good on the outside but Millie had stopped being the woman for him many years ago. He knew years ago that they would never work or amount to anything but he tried and ended up fucking up the relationship he had with the one he wanted, needed, and loved the most for someone who wasn't worth an ounce of his time.

Dave rose from the couch and shot a quick prayer up to Allah. Today was going to be one of those days but he had no choice but to be ready for it. He had planned the day out already. First things first he was taking Kairi over to his parent's place because he didn't want her around to see or hear the shit show that was bound to pop off. He wanted Kairi to enjoy Family Day but Dave knew the longer he waited to get rid of Millie the worst shit would be. Besides he didn't feel like he could last another day with Millie by his side.

Dave was ready to pack up all her shit and send her on her merry miserable way and guess what? Today was that day. He already had the black trash bags on deck. He had picked them shits up on his way home from the studio last night thanks to the 24 hour Walmart. As soon as he made it out the studio door he saw Millie walking towards him with his Lil Butt in her arms. They looked like they were both dressed and ready for the day which only made it easier for him to take Kairi straight to her grandparents. He had spoken to both his parents last night on his way home and gave them the heads up so they were already expecting her. They were both extremely happy that Dave was finally letting this shit with Millie go. His ass was finally woke and he planned on staying woke.

"Daddy" Kairi shouted happily and reached her arms out for him smiling. She loved her mother but they all knew that she was daddy's little girl. He'd have it no other way. Besides he was always there for her and made sure she knew that he loved and cared for her. She was always priority number one.

"Lil Butt" Dave said with the same excitement and took her from Millie's arms. Kairi was his life. He might've not loved and fucked with her mother but she was the best thing to ever come from Millie. As soon as she was secure she melted right in his arms and sighed in content. That was something she never did with Millie. Maybe it was the fact that Kairi knew that Millie wouldn't stick around. She wasn't a permanent fixture in her life she always came and went. One day she was there and the next she was gone. Kairi might've not been able to express it but it was something she damn sure felt inside. Kids always knew what was up. They felt the vibes and knew when things weren't right but they still loved no matter what. Their love was always unconditional.

Dave couldn't help but chuckle. "Good morning to you too Lil Butt" he kissed her forehead. He wasn't trying to speak too much because he knew he needed to handle his breath.

"Good morning Papi" Millie spoke as she looked up at him smiling. Today just wasn't the day. He wished he could wipe that smile right off her face.

Dave straight faced her. "The names Dave get use to using it again" he said bluntly as he walked pass her heading straight upstairs and to his bedroom with her silently trailing behind him.

Dave knew she was trying to figure out what was going on and why the sudden change in his attitude but he didn't care. To her knowledge everything was good between them. Low and behold Millie had been on his shit list since the day she said that dumb shit about April including many other things that he had been letting slide on by. It was like he was letting her dig her own grave. Since that day shit had been going downhill between them especially after talking to Ian. Once Dave had sat down and really thought about what he said and soaked it all in it was like playing the waiting game. Dave was waiting for her to fuck up again so he could bounce and make a smooth exit but he was still pushing through. It took him no time to notice all the changes Millie was making but he was acting blind to it all because he knew she was up to no good. Maybe it was the fact that he wanted to know exactly what she was up to that made him stay longer. Either way whatever it was he was ending it today. It was pretty much now or never.

As soon as they entered the bedroom Dave placed Kairi in the middle of the bed and turned on the TV turning it to the Disney channel. He knew it would hold her attention long enough for him to handle his business. Dave placed the remote on his nightstand then went straight to his closet, stripped out of his clothing, placed them in the hamper for his clothes that needed to be taken to the cleaners, and headed to the bathroom turning on the faucet to brush his teeth. Millie was still on his heels just like the little puppy he knew she was and like already stated he was ready but he wasn't about to go in with their daughter in the next room. So he continued to ignore her as he finished brushing his teeth, turned on the shower, and then went to take a piss.

"Papi what's going on" Millie asked completely confused. Dave looked at her as he stripped out of his boxer briefs, wife beater, socks, and stepped into the glass shower. "Dave, talk to me. What's going on? What did I do" she questioned.

Dave huffed. "We'll talk bout it after I drop Lil Butt off at my parent's"

"Why you dropping her off? Today's Family Day. You know we spend every Sunday together" she scrunched her face as she continued questioning him.

"I understand that but you and me need to talk and I don't want her here for it" Dave said bluntly as he continued to wash wondering when Millie would get the hint and walk the fuck out already.

"What's so important that you need to take her to ya parent's house" Millie asked getting a little snappy and gearing up ready to argue.

"We'll talk bout it when I come back. Maybe you should spend some time with Kairi while I finish up here" and with that he ignored her and continued to get himself ready for the day.

45 minutes later Dave was washed and dressed in a grey jogger thot set and in the kitchen fixing Kairi something to eat while Millie seemed to be walking around on eggs shells. Dave knew that Millie knew that this wasn't going to be a regular conversation and he didn't care. He was fed the fuck up with her and this crumbling house they were trying to build. All the while she walked around on egg shells she was going ham on her phone. He didn't give a fuck who she was texting nothing she would say today would make him change his mind. His mind was made up. As soon as Kairi was finished eating and he was done with his morning smoothie he cleaned her up and got her ready to go. Before he walked out the door he looked back at a worried Millie. She looked like she had gotten caught with her hands in the cookie jar and the punishment wasn't going to be worth the cookie she tried to steal. That confirmed it even more for Dave she was definitely up to no good.

"I'm a drop Lil Butt off and I'll be right back. Cecil is gonna join you" he said as he walked out the front door and Cecil walked in with his usual mug on his face looking like a scary ass swole linebacker. Cecil was 6ft plus, had a smooth chocolate complexion, muscles on top of muscles, and a mug that screamed don't fuck with me. One look at him and you already knew he wasn't the one.

Cecil was one of Dave's trusted body guards. He didn't like Millie either so he was happy as hell Dave was finally taking out the trash. They both knew Millie had to be shook. Cecil wouldn't have been there if Dave trusted Millie and at the moment he didn't trust her. Dave knew she had her thinking cap on and strapped tight so he didn't know what to expect so he would rather be safe than sorry. He knew she was thinking hard and if her thoughts were correct she'd be trying to fuck up his home and ransack his shit and he wanted no parts of that shit.

Dave was back home in a flash and ready to get this shit done and over with. From the looks of it Millie looked like she hadn't moved a muscle. Taking his coat off Dave hung it up on the coat rack by the door and put his constructs in the mud room. He wanted this to be an adult conversation but he knew it wouldn't go down like that and the way he was feeling he was already hot and hostile. He was not only pissed with Millie but he was pissed with his damn self.

"Papi what's going on" Millie spoke up as soon as Dave took a seat on the couch opposite from her. She just didn't get it hearing her say Papi wasn't the wave. It did nothing for him.

"Boss, I'll be right outside if you need me" Cecil said as he dismissed himself.

Dave nodded then turned his attention to Millie and chuckled. "I told you already the names Dave get use to using it. We both know you only call me Papi because you somehow found out that April called me that" he smirked. "You never called me Papi if anything it was always daddy"

Millie burst out laughing. "Oh so this is what this lil sit down is bout. We back on this bitch" she spoke boldly with her hands moving around but what was really funny was that Dave knew she'd never say that shit to April's face.

"If I'm being honest I was never off her but let's not play the game you knew that already" he smirked.

"But you chose me" she spat angrily.

"Ya right I did because I thought I was doing right by my Lil Butt but you knew that too. I guess it's equivalent to you crying bout how you wanted ya family back. You know I'm bout family and you used that to ya advantage and stupidly I let you back in"

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes. Dave knew that what he had said was true that's why she tried to brush it off.

"Yup same way I feel" he shrugged his shoulders and leaned forward. "Point blank period I'm done with this shit. This shit we got ain't working. It never worked and that's why we stopped fucking with each other before. Well why I stopped fuckin with you. I ain't tryna sound harsh but I don't love you. I have love for you because of Lil Butt but that's bout it. I fucked up the happy home I was building with a woman who wanted nothing but for me to love her for you and for what. You don't really want me. You just don't want me to be happy because let's face it the fact of the matter is you aren't happy with yourself so you rather make my life miserable" Dave said as he kept eye contact with her. He wanted her to know that he saw pass all her bullshit and how he really felt about her.

"You don't even love me. You just like what I can do for you. You know use me as ya meal ticket. I'm tired of being unhappy and in a loveless one sided ass relationship and you should be too. You should want to be with someone who truly wants you but ya stuck being bitter and petty. You haven't done any changing or maturing. I'm tired of having ya back while you constantly throw me under the fuckin bus. You got me out here looking stupid as fuck and protecting ya ass and you're the one causing all the fuckin trouble" Dave continued to go in on her.

Millie looked at him and rolled her eyes. "So basically ya bitch is back from her lil vacation and you want her back" you could hear the jealousy dripping from her lips.

Dave knew something was up. How did she even know April was back? It wasn't like they followed each other. They weren't cool and they damn sure weren't friends so how did she know. "Contrary to ya belief I never stopped wanting her. Like I said I thought I was doing right by my Lil Butt just hoping I could piece together our family but I couldn't, we couldn't, we can't, and we won't"

"So this lil talk is you breaking up with me" Millie asked and laughed like shit was funny. In all honesty she sounded crazy. She might've been since she was acting like she didn't know who she was talking about and fuckin with.

Dave chuckled just over it already. "Now you and I both know this shit was over before it started. You think I haven't noticed the phone calls, texts, the late nights that you claim ya out with ya friends, and counting my pockets asking for money every other day? Ya ass always trying to spend my money and let's not forget ya ass stay taking pictures when I'm spending money but never posting up my music or any of my other accomplishments. You're a user, a moocher, and you always have been and always will be" Dave spoke calmly. It was no point in getting riled up when he already knew who he was dealing with. It was pointless but he wasn't going to let her leave without letting her know exactly how he felt about her.

"So because I don't post up ya music you in here catching an attitude and in ya fuckin feelings. Maybe when you get a fuckin hit record I'll post bout it other than that I'll wait" she smacked her lips and smirked. If anyone had an attitude it was clearly her.

"That's another thing you listen to what you want to listen to. You bypass everything important" he said and chuckled. "Ya right though I don't have any hit records but my life is fuckin beautiful...fuckin amazing. I wake up every morning and go to sleep every night in a house that I paid for. I don't have to worry bout my next meal or when they're gonna turn off the lights. I drive around in my dream car. I work with niggas I never imagined I would. I get to tour around the world and share this lifestyle with my lil girl. I don't want or need for anything and just because I don't have a hit record doesn't mean I ain't the shit. You know what it is"

"Nigga bye miss me with the bullshit" she said trying to brush him off.

"Why can't you be an adult and accept it for what it is? This shit we got is toxic as fuck and a waste of time. We don't love each other and I only fucked with you because of Lil Butt and you're only with me for what I can do for you" Dave exclaimed. Her ass was annoying the shit out of him. "Yet I don't have a hit record but you're reaping all the benefits though. I'm done and I want out. You can take what ya came here with and the shit I bought you. I have no use for it" Dave wanted his house wiped clean from her. He wanted it to look like she was never there like she never existed.

"So you really want to throw all this away" she asked all cockily like she knew she was the shit. Dave could've laughed in her face but chose not to. Millie said that shit confidently like she had shit to offer. She said that shit like she was hot shit. Compared to the woman he wanted Millie had absolutely nothing...nada.

"Yes" Dave answered with conviction. He was done, finished, and finito when it came to her.

"So by letting me go you think you can go running back to her and she'll be there with open arms" Millie laughed hysterically. "From what I heard she's off ya ass" Millie said as a matter of fact.

Dave shrugged. "Just like I'm off you" he shot back. He knew she was trying to get to him but today she wasn't going to win. He knew how he felt about April and how she felt about him. Nothing she said would make him change his feelings about April. She was his person.

"Tsk...Tsk...Tsk. It won't be that easy to walk away this time Papi" she shook her head smiling.

"For you may be...The only thing I ask of you is to still participate in Family Day but if you don't want to or you can't I understand. Besides I already know what it is when it comes to you"

"All this for a fuckin bitch that has everything but can't keep a damn man or carry a baby full term" Millie snapped and stood up looking at him full of rage. "How do you expect to build anything with her when she can't do the simplest shit for you" Millie cackled. "You want a motha fuckin family yet she can't provide that for you. She can't have ya baby. She can't have anyone's baby"

Dave was beyond done with her. He stood up and paced the floor trying to calm his-self down. She had gone too damn far. "You know what" he raised his voice pissed. "I rather be with her than you on any given day. I don't know where you getting ya information from but she has more to offer than you will ever have and that's without her having money because at the end of the day that doesn't mean shit. You need to be the last one to talk about anybody with kids. They were right! You're a part time ass mother, a weekend mom, and a snap pictures only for the Gram mom. If that condo you lived in and that car that you drive wasn't in my name I don't know where my daughter would be lying her head when she's in ya care. Let me remind you I pay ALL ya bills shawty. The roof over ya head, the car you drive, the food in ya fridge, the lights, gas, cable, the money in ya pocket, and everything else that's all me" Dave snapped fed up and went all the way off on her ass.

"The only thing you did was have a baby because you damn sure don't do shit for her. All you're good at is lying on ya back mind you ya pussy ain't even all that. I bet Ma would treat Kairi better than you on any given day. I bet she wouldn't have to beg her for attention. The type of woman April is she'd take care of Kairi without a doubt with no strings attached. She'd take care of her and love her as if she was her own. Kairi wouldn't want or need for anything in her care. You seem to forget that if I took all this shit away you wouldn't have a pot to piss in and a fuckin window to throw it out of. Ma keeps reminding you but you keep acting like ya slow. I'm liable to snatch ya whole fuckin life from under ya and take my child but I ain't that type of petty" Dave kept going in. At this point it was fuck her thoughts and her feelings because she was doing and saying way too much.

"Fuck you and that bitch" Millie shouted clearly in her feelings as her eyes teared up.

Dave laughed. "Tell em why ya mad son. Whoever you talking to and feeding you shit is gonna get ya ass and their's fucked up and at this point I don't give a fuck. You earned it" Dave shrugged.

"Blah, blah, blah, you still not getting rid of me that easy David" Millie said sounding even crazier. Dave didn't know what she was on but she was damn sure getting the fuck out of his place today.

"You thought"

"New flash Papi...I'm pregnant" she cheesed mischievously.

_________________________________________
-Happy Reading I hope you guys enjoy 😊
-Dave is not here for it today! Millie is trying to push all his buttons and he's pushing her shits right back 🤷🏾‍♀️
-Millie got a reckless ass mouth it's about time she got popped in it 🤷🏾‍♀️
-Y'all know the type of person Millie is. Do you guys think she's really 🤰🏾or doing anything to try and keep him 🤔
-Do you think Dave will stay or finally let go of her ass 🤔
-Any, who sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 😊
-If you are reading and not commenting no problem just make sure you color the ⭐️ please & thank you 🥰
-To all my new readers I see you boos! Thanks for reading, commenting, & voting. I hope you all have been enjoying this emotional roller coaster 😂

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 5K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...
141K 4.3K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...
437K 15.3K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...
5.9K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...