✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

27. Kookie's desire

1.6K 70 15
By KSBBAA18

Rainy season~~

J-Hope woke up early as usual and headed to the kitchen but he heard some sound and turned to the right, towards the balcony.

He smiles and walks off. He hums his way to the kitchen and smiles again.

"Good morning!!" Mini Jin turns to him and smiles.

'Good morning. You woke up early today.' Mini Jin ask as he makes some breakfast.

"Yeah! Hope is still sleeping but he'll be up soon. I'll go and get the others." J-Hope says and excused him.

******************************

Namjoon woke up and saw Joon was already up and brushing his teeth.

"When did you got up?" Namjoon ask and groaned because he didn't get enough sleep last night.

'10 minutes passed.' Joon replies and headed to the bathroom.

The door knocking sound were heard and Namjoon groaned before getting the door. As soon as he opens it, J-Hope beamed his sunshine smile towards him.

"Good morning! Namjoon-ah!  Did ya slept well?" J-Hope ask and started to talk with Namjoon.

*****************************

Jimin groaned and stretched himself before getting up. He turns his head to sides and let out a sigh.

He lightly shakes Chim who was sleeping beside him, covered up in the blanket which looks like a small ball.

Chim's hands were curled in to balls and had a pout on his face. Noone wants to wake this small cutie but Jimin have to.

Chim groans which tunes out to be like a whine.

'No...cold..' Chim buries himself into the covers again and Jimin nods before getting up.

******************************

Jungkook woke up but he felt a weight on him and opened his eyes. He saw Kookie was on top of him,drool was dripping off from mouth which covered Jungkook's white t-shirt.

"Aigoo. ..ahh...my white shirt .." Jungkook groaned and fell on the pillows again.

"JUNGKOOK! ! KOOKIE!! Rise and shine!!your Hope is up!!!" J-Hope beamed as he opens the door and saw Jungkook annoyed face along with Kookie's sleeping face.

"AIGOO!! LOOK AT HIM!!" J-Hope squalls and took his phone out.

"Hyung! Help me here!!" Jungkook cries out but J-Hope got busy to take some shots of Kookie.

"What's wrong J-Hope!! Who died!!??" Jin ran into the room with a spatula in his hand along with Taehyung and Tae hanging on his shoulder.

"Awwww~~~~~ baby Kookie is sleeping!!" Taehyung cooes and walls in with his phone as well.

"Omoo! Look his small teeth are showing!!" Jin cooes and stare at Kookie is awe.

"Gosh...help me here...." Jungkook whines and tried to get Kookie off from him.

***********  Time skip**************

Namjoon was left with Chim, Tae and Kookie for today. Suga also stayed at home today. Others have work and they left them with them.

"So..it's raining again. ..." Namjoon stares at the window as rain drops falls down.

"Yeah...today's weather is horrible. ." Suga groans and falls down on the couch comfortably.

Tae and Chim ran to Namjoon and and tugged on his sweater.

'Hyunggg!! We wanna go out!

'To rain! Wanna play in the rain!!'

Both of them chrips and Namjoon turns to look at Suga but he gave a 'I don't know' face (I dunno nan molla 😂😂😂)

'Pleeaawwsseeeee!!!' They whined and in the end Namjoon agrees and picked them up.

"Okay! But we will be out for only half hour,okay?" Both them nod their head and quickly ran to their room when Namjoon released them.

"Well..I have to dress you up then.." He says to Kookie who smiles widely with his four tooth.

******************************

'Look!!! It's raining!!' Tae chrips and ran around but Suga quickly grabbed him.

"Yah!we brought you three out, that doesn't mean ya all can wonder off." Suga says and Tae hits Suga with his tiny hands.

On the other hand, Chim holds Suga's hand tightly because it's kind of slippery.

"Kookie is having the best time of his life." Namjoon says when he points out Kookie who was in Namjoon's arm, mouth open, drinking the rain drops.

'Kookie wanna go down!!' Kookie demand and Namjoon let him down. He waddled around and everyone cooes at his small steps.

'There's a a puddle!!' Tae points it while playing in the rain. He grabbed Kookie's and Chim's hand and ran there.

Their eyes sparkled but Kookie was fast...

He
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jumped
..
.
.
.
.
On the puddle...

Namjoon quickly come to them when Tae and Chim cries out.

Three of them covered in mud and Suga chuckled.

"Jin-hyung gonna be so pissed." Suga says and Namjoon nervously laughs but it died soon.

******************************

'Aaachhuu!!!' Kookie sneezed and Jin glares Namjoon and Suga.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TWO ASSHOLE TO TAKE THEM OUT?!!! NOW THEY CAUGHT A COLD!!" Jin yells and Jimin gestured him to quiet down.

"Hyung. ....Chim is sleeping. " Jimin pointed at sleepy Chim on his lap covered in a big baby blue blanket. While Tae were eating some porridge which Jin made for them.

"Aishh...these kids..." Jin hisses and walks off.

"Aigoo. .Kookie are you feeling well?" Jungkook ask and Kookie tightly hold Jungkook's shirt.

"They are so fragile. ." J-Hope says and Taehyung nods.

"We have to be more careful about them." Taehyung says and covers Tae in a big blue blanket.

  Extra

Author-nim: today's guest is..........our leader-nim......Namjoon!!!! Aka. R.M!!

Namjoon: Hello, I'm Namjoon! Nice to see you all.

Author-nim: so..Namjoon. I got some quest-

Namjoon: first of all author-nim!I have some questions for you.

Author-nim: for me? Hmm.....okay! Shoot!

Namjoon: as I have read the previous chapters. .you almost made J-Hope cried by one chapter. So, my question is what do you eat that you write such sweet and cute stuffs? I guess all of the reader wants to know that too.

Author-nim: Ughh. ....actually I really don't eat anything while writing these chapter. I write them empty stomach. Next!

Namjoon: okay! So, why did you made Kookie so adorable?

Author-nim: isn't he just adorable even his old enough now?

Namjoon: your right! So my questions are done. Now your turn.

Author-nim: Finally!  So Namjoon,  why are you so desperate to break stuffs?

Namjoon: *sweating nervously* hahaha..I don't know why I need to go!! Byee everyone!!!

Author-nim: B-But! I'm not do-

Suga : let him go. He'll be in a corner for a whole day for that question.

Author-nim: WTF!! SUGA! GO IN! NOT YOUR PART YET!!!

                    ____________

Anneyenhaseo, author-nimhinimda!!  I won't take too much time but

Guess

What

We hit 700+ reads on 'Mini us?'
Thank you everyone!! And Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.7K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
139K 4.9K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
323K 13.1K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
773K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...