Flowers in The Attic {Complet...

Por hogwartsmylife

After the death of a certain Dollanganger, five siblings are persuaded by their fortune-hungry mother to hide... Más

Cast+ Disclaimer
Prologue
1- Father
2-Virgina, Foxworth Hall
3- Day One
4- The Attic & Accusations
5- An Attic Christmas
7- And So It All Begins
8- The Escape Plan & Mystery Deaths
9- The Escape
Plans for Sequel

6- A Mistake & Blooming

1.4K 29 0
Por hogwartsmylife

Maaria's POV

Mother sat me down, before then was Cathy and she seemed pleased. Mother was explained to me about my nature flow that occurs once a month but all that was on my mind was Christopher. As Mother talk to me, I cut her off.

"What about Christopher? What's going to happen to him?" I asked and her hand was in mine this whole time which was really scary because she never does this with anyone except Christopher.

"Well, he'll have to start shaving, and there's other things that he'll have to learn."

"Like what? Like kissing?"

"I'll explain it all to you one day but in the meantime I brought you all new clothes and something for you." She handed me a box and I look at it, taking it into my hand and standing up.

"Thank you Mother. I have to go, there's a schedule we have with the twins."

I left Mother in the attic and go downstairs, finding something to be busy with. Later that day I went into the new bathroom to try out the new bra that Mother had given me earlier.

I looked in the mirror and checked out my curves and how good it would I look in it. I felt as if someone had entered the bathroom and turning around to see Christopher, I gasped and covered myself with my arms as much as possible.

"Christopher, what're you doing?"

"You look so, uh..."

"Christopher stop, get out before we get into trouble for nothing!"

We hear footsteps and Christopher rushes over to help me put on my blouse but fails when Grandmother comes in with a pleasant scary smile on her face.

"Ah. I knew I'd catch you sooner or later."

"We weren't do anything." Christopher says.

Oh god...this is going to be bad, this isn't going to end well at all.

"You think you look so pretty in your new young curves and your long, brown hair. How many times have you allowed your brother to use you?!" I looked at Grandmother in horror, how could she think that?!

"Use?! He didn't use me or anything! We told you we weren't doing anything!" I exclaimed out of frustration.

"I walked in on Maaria by accident. We haven't done anything wrong." Christopher says calmly.

"Your sister is almost naked and she allowed you to look upon her body!" Grandmother grabs something and I look at Christopher in fear before realizing what she had picked up,"Sit down girl!" I sit down on the cubical and look at her scared.

"What're you doing?!"

"I am going to cut off your precious hair down to the scalp. Maybe then you won't feel so much pride when you look in the mirror." Just as when Grandmother was going to cut my hair, Christopher steps in and grabs her hand that held the scissors before she could cut anything, Christopher looks at her furiously.

"Your not gonna cut one strand of Maaria's hair."

"Oh? Alright, then. Have it your way. Her hair...or the five of you won't eat for a week." I gasped and looked at Grandmother.

"But Cathy and the twins...they didn't do anything!"

"I think it'll be your brother who will cut off your precious hair, or none of you will eat at all."

She hands Christopher the scissors and leaves. I look at Christopher as he puts down the scissors, I looked at him confused.

"Christopher! You heard her, we can't have the twins or Cathy go hungry, please just please cut my hair." Christopher walks to me and runs his fingers through my hair.

"No, your hair will remain and we will just have to save a bit food and water for us to survive."

He leaves the bathroom and I shake my head, I can't believe this is happening to us now.

In the attic, everyone was hungry. It was seen on their faces. It had been the third day and we barely had enough for the twins. Carrie sat on the couch, Cory sat near Carrie's feet on the same couch, Cathy sat on a chair and, me and Christopher laid together on the bed while he read a book.

"I'm still hungry." Cory says and I get up on the bed and look at them. They do look paler than usual.

"Me too. I want a sandwich now." Christopher looks at the twins and I look around trying to find something for them to eat. All was left was Christopher's crackers.

"We just need to ration what we have, until Mother comes back. Don't worry." I told the twins. Christopher looks over at me and I nod my head. He grabbed the plate on the floor and looked at the twins.

"You guys can have my crackers." He gives it to Cory who shares it with Carrie and Cathy. I sat next to Christopher on the bed, pitting my head on his shoulder. None of us said anything at all. Just watched the twins eat the crackers due to them being hungry.

Later that day, I took a mirror and looked in it. Maybe a short hair wouldn't be too bad, maybe it'd look nice. On the table was a pair of scissors next to me. Christopher came back with a jug of water and sat besides me, I put the mirror down and looked over at Cathy and the Twins.

"They don't look so good. Cathy is skinner and the twins...they just don't look very good. How could she do this to us? Her own grandchildren?"

"I don't know," I let a few tears fall down on my face and grab the scissors to cut my hair but Christopher grabs my hand,"No! We're innocent. She can't control us. We can't let her." I let go of the scissors and sigh.

"Well no one looks good Christopher."

"I can check the mouse traps in the attic."

I had a disgusted look on my face, we are not eating mouses, especially raw mouses. The door opened seeing that Grandmother came with a basket. She looks at us for a moment and leaves. Christopher gets the basket and we looked inside. There's bread, grapes, apples, and so many other varieties of vegetables and fruits. Everyone was able to eat and then we slept soundly that night, or so we thought.

I touched my hair in my sleep and then woke up with a horror gasp. Something felt icky and not right, and it's on my hair! I sat up on the bed letting out another gasp of horror and Christopher came rushing over. He touches my hair and observes it for a few minutes, as I looked around the bed to see where it came from.

"I think it's tar." Christopher says observing it a lot more on his hand.

"Oh my god...oh my god, Christopher...."

"Just breath Maria. I'll go get my chemistry set and you just sit in the bathtub with hot water ok?"

I nod my head and get off the bed gently, heading to the bathroom. I turned on the water to hot, while the water was running, I took off my nightgown and sat in the bathtub with my underwear and bra still on. I closed the tap for the water and Christopher came in. I relaxed and allowed Christopher to do what he can, however he can with his chemistry set. After two hours, Christopher sighs and I try not to cry anymore.

"It's not coming out." I said, not wanting to cry anymore.

"I tried everything from the chemistry kit Mom gave me." I sighted and nod my head slowly.

"You'll have to use the scissors." I said, getting out of the bathtub and wrapping a towel around my body. I walked to the front of the mirror and gave Christopher the scissors, ready for my hair to be done and over with,"It wasn't your fault Christopher, all you did was look at me."

"I try so hard not to think about girls," His fingers made its way up to my skin, leaving the scissors away not making any contact, at the same time giving me bumps that are rising on my skin,"I just wish to God you weren't so...close." I turned around and looked at him.

"Then you do think of me? Do you think I'm pretty?" I looked over at him and waited for his answer but instead he turned me back facing the mirror.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter, because brothers shouldn't be thinking of their sisters like that."

He continues cutting my hair. After he was done, I grabbed his hand before he could leave and looked at him sincerely.

"Thank you Christopher, good night."

Letting go of his hand, it felt like ripping a part of me, when I could just hold onto his hand forever.

The next day, Cathy and the Twins were eating breakfast while Christopher and I had our breakfast early a bit. We were in the attic, as Christopher was painting and I was reading a book about two fair lovers in the city of Fair Verona. I noticed how Christopher kept on glancing every now and then over at me. I curiously walked over to Christopher and looked over his shoulder.

"You know you missed a spot." I said, He turns around and looks at me confused. I took the art brush and ran to the bed. He gets on top of me, trying to get his brush back but suddenly grabs my shirt and rips the sleeve on accident. I looked at him and smile,"You jerk! This is my favorite shirt." I looked up at him.

"It's not my fault you outgrew it. Your outgrowing a lot of things." I smile a bit at him and suddenly we hear Carrie's voice. 

"When are we gonna outgrow things?"

Startled, Christopher sits next to me and I saw Cathy behind them, having an amusement look on her face and she looked between me and Christopher. Later we all wanted the twins to go outside and I got out, while Christopher and Cathy tried to get them on the roof but Carrie was retaliating.

"No! I don't want to go outside!" I looked at her and sighted, giving up on the twins. If they wanted to they wanted to but if they don't then they don't.

"You guys need fresh air and sunshine," Cory shakes his head and Carrie keeps retaliating, I looked at Christopher and nod my head,"Just let them go Christopher," He lets them go and comes out with me, I stand up on the roof and shake my head in unbelief,"They're not going to grow up, not in this attic."

"Maaria..."

"We could escape you know. We're getting out of here." I smile at Christopher and knew something I had in mind.

Later that night when Cathy and the twins were asleep, me and Christopher decided to explore the grounds. Christopher drops the rope down gently and goes down first, waiting for me at the bottom. I slowly go down and then we run to the lake. Looking at the moonshine and I turned over to look at Christopher. He must've had an idea in his mind because the next thing I knew was he took off his shirt and get into the lake.

"Come on Maria!"

I smile and take off my shirt, going into the lake shrieking and laughing. Swimming around him, but what he did made me let out a happy fits of giggles. Christopher takes my waist and spins me around in the water, with my hands wrapped around his neck. As for a moment, just a split moment we wanted to stay with each other forever like this.

We kept swimming and splashing around with each other, until our bodies gave out of energy. We laid on the grass with our clothes on, looking at the dark yet shiny sky. Our hands wanting to touch but remains on the grass.

"Where do you think Mother is now and what she's doing?" I looked over at Christopher and he looked at me.

"I don't know."

"It's been over a month Christopher, she's never been gone that long. Why didn't she tell us where she was going?"

"Wherever she is, I'm sure she's thinking of us." I sighted and noticed his hair and his muscles were getting bigger a bit.

"Christopher....do you still trust her?" We look at each other and he lets out a heavy sigh.

"I don't even know what I feel anymore. I mean, I want to trust her, I do, but....if something happened to her, what would happen to us?" We heard a twig snap and saw a deer is in front of me. Christopher looks from behind me and I gently grab a branch that had green leafs on it. I extended the leave for the deer to eat.

"She's so beautiful." I said, extending it closer for the deer to eat.

"Be carful Maria." I nod my head at Christopher and the deer eats from my hand, I smile in excitement and even though the deer wasn't done with the leaves,"Come on, we have to go Maria. We should get back before Cathy and the twins wake up."
I nod my head sadly and the brach was almost done. We left to go back to the attic and back to Cathy and the twins.

This was such a beautiful night and I won't forget it. It is forever planted within me. Christopher Dollanganger, you are my dynamite.

<.>

Hey guys! 👀 The suspense is killing me right now. I- honestly I have no words at all 👀

I really do hope y'all have enjoyed the sixth chapter. So leave a comment, vote for this chapter, and rate it on a scale of 1-10. Love hearing from y'all.

Wherever you are in this world, have a magical day/night, bye! ♥️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 28.7K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
177K 5K 66
brothers. (2021) Fourth Edition (2023) After 12 years of being in foster care, Diana Watson has had enough of the failing system. She is moved into h...
801K 21.7K 51
//Highest ranking: #1 in broken// #1 in siblings// #4 in possessive// Victoria Ro...
6.8K 114 15
She was his ruin...but also his salvation. Finding out about Noelle's past changes everything for Rafaelo, and he deeply regrets his past behavior. T...