Wrong number my dude [Vkook T...

By drinktaewithkookies

J:.... i think i just came T: tf.... More

One :
two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Not an update
Sixty five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
we made it exist
🌚Sixty Nine 🌚
Not an update #2
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Q&A cuz why not
seventy eight
;-;
πŸ’œ for our babies πŸ’œ
seventy nine
*coughs * πŸ‘€
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty five
We need your help
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Ninety seven
Ninety eight
Not an update
Ninety nine (holy shit)
101
Getting to know our babiesπŸ‘€
102
103
104
Not an update (yetπŸ‘€)
105
Not an update ( i just missed u guys ;-;)
106

100 :)

20.7K 1K 1.8K
By drinktaewithkookies

Hey babies 💜💜💜
Can't believe this story reached one hundred chapters uwu

Thank you all for keeping up with it and for the support.

Sorry for not updating fast... life can get really busy :)

We did our best and gave you this xl chapter i hope u enjoy uwu

_______________________

The manager was sick of dealing with a stubborn Jungkook sticking to the pole so he thought of something that may work.

Jungkook was known for his big heart and how any sad story affects him easily, so his manager used that to his advantage.

He looked around, everyone was busy with their own business so he started fake ugly crying, successfully gaining Jungkook's attention that looked at him with with wide eyes.

"Jungkook-ah you have to do this , how else am I gonna feed my 4 children and my pregnant wife that has two other babies in her tummy.. " he said dramatically, shaking his shoulders and wipping his dry eyes.

"I have taxes and bills to pay.. if the company goes down they will throw me and my family to the street! " he continued, peeking up to look at Jungkook that was just staring at him so he tried more

"My mom is sick too.... and my dog died recently... " at the last thing he mentioned Jungkook started crying out loud.

"Nooooo " the younger scream cried as he pulled away from the pole and hugged his manager instead. " I'm sorry for being selfish hyung ... " Jungkook said between sobs.

"

It's okay now ..just go work " his manager said between fake sobs.

"Mhm " the younger nodded and wiped his tears as he follows manager in, side hugging him and telling him to not worry because everything will be okay .

Jungkook's brain and heart were racing. He tried to stay calm for the sake of everyone including his own however this was too much.

Yes he may be overly dramatic but suffering for all these months took a toll on him.

A shaky breath left his lips as they entered the shooting studio. He wasn't excited to see his ex lover's face.

Jungkook couldn't even look up as he held on to his manager.

'I have to do it..the company's future is in my hands, everyone is counting on me ' he thought to himself as his eyes finally dared to look up. Taehyung wasn't there.

"Huh" he tilted his head and looked around. "Did he not arrive yet?"

"Ah Taehyung-ah come here " one of the saff waved and it was right behind Jungkook.

His heart started racing even more if possible, Taehyung was behind him , he's not ready to see him no, he's not ready to hear his voice.

He didn't notice as he squeezed his eyes shut and tightened his hold on his manager's arm.

"Coming~ " he heard and his legs almost gave out on him, the voice he didn't hear for months.. the voice of the one who broke his heart to small pieces was ringing in his ear.

He opened his eyes and kinda forgot how to breath for a second when Taehyung passed right by him as his scent filled his nose, Jungkook stared at his back ... He's here..

The younger almost choked on his own spit. The staff around him were confused at his reaction to all this. If only they knew..

"Pull yourself Jungkook-ah, you look like you're about to faint..stay strong" the manager said, patting his back and earning a nod from the boy.

He knew he shouldn't look that way but he couldn't help it as his eyes darted to where Taehyung is standing with the staff member that called for him earlier.

'We would be all over eachother now if you weren't a bitch ' Jungkook thought to himself as he stared at the older

'oh his hair is longer ' he continued analyzing him

'wait why is he looking at me ... Why is the other one pointing at me ... What did i do .. fuck ' he looked away immediately but still looked back after to check if they're still looking.

His eyes went wide as he noticed Taehyung walking towards him, Jungkook was panicking , he didn't know what to do so he just did what he's best at..running away.
"FUCK NO " he screamed while running.

Taehyung was left confused as he stood next to Kook's manager "why is he running.. " he asked. (A/N : why are u running ... Why are you running)

"I don't know .. bathroom ? " The manager replied, staring at Jungkook as he managed to bump into everything and everyone on his way.

___

Jungkook was having a peaceful time in the bathroom, peeing and trying to clear up his mind from the mess that barely even started.

Will it be okay? Will he be able to even act or go near Taehyung? The idea alone made him shiver as all his organs chanted "NO NO NO"

He heard someone come in but he didn't look until the person unzipped his pants and proceeded to pee 2 blocks away. Cuz that's how it should be done in men's bathroom.

His eyes widened wider than texas as a soft gasp left his lips, grabbing the attention of Taehyung.

"H-" the older started out but was soon cut off by Jungkook who was trying to speed up his pee. "DON'T TALK TO ME I AM NOT HERE" the younger replied, shocking Tae and his penis.

Meanwhile Jungkook's body was lagging and stopped responding. In a matter of seconds he was running out of the bathroom to find another one. He still needed to wash his hands you know.

"ugh where were you , they were waiting for you to do your make up and dress you up " his manager complained and Jungkook apologized.

"You should be glad i survived hyung " Jungkook, said flopping himself on the chair after apologizing for making them wait.

"Was your shit that hard.. oh wait is it diarrhea ? " His manager asked, concerned.

"Hyung what the- ... No .. even though I'd rather have it that way" he said, sighing.

He checked his phone while his hair is getting styled to see that he received a text from his mini hyung Jiminie.

Mini hyung :
Did you forget your lines yet ?

Mini hyung :
Make sure to tell me if u embarrass urself uk i live on that shit

Bunny boi:
I didn't even start first of all

Bunny boi:
Sec of all i didnt just forget my lines

Bunny boi:
I forgot my chill

Bunny boi:
Guess what fking happened hyung :)

Bunny boi:
Turn on ur wildest scenarios

Bunny boi:
Cuz its a disaster

Mini hyung :
My cup is ready spill the tea sis

Bunny boi:
Hyung..

Bunny boi:
I freaked out more than i did when i found out IU was preforming in busan 3 years ago...

Bunny boi:
So u can only imagine what happened today ..

Mini hyung :
Holy shit what what what

Bunny boi:
Tae

Mini hyung :
..he texted ?

Bunny boi:
Ha

Bunny boi:
He fucking

Bunny boi:
He

Bunny boi:
Me

Mini hyung :
JUST GET TO THE POINT ALREADY

Bunny boi:
He showed up

Mini hyung :
WHAT

Bunny boi:
He is the back up actor..

Mini hyung :
NOOOO WHAT HAPPENED WITH MINGYU

Bunny boi:
Idk..

Bunny boi:
Im only doing this for the fking company

Bunny boi:
Im such a hero..

Bunny boi:
Someone give me my cape

Mini hyung :
Brooooo

Mini hyung :
How are u still there

Mini hyung :
Woah ur brave

Mini hyung :
I respect u

Mini hyung :
But did he talk to u tho

Bunny boi:
He dared try

Bunny boi:
This bitch is acting as if nothing happened

Bunny boi:
I wanna cut his dick off and make sushi out of it

Mini hyung :
Nah u don't

Mini hyung :
But i do

Bunny boi:
Hyung if u find me in ER dont be surprised

"Hey .. " Jungkook heard and felt a pat on his shoulder which made him throw his phone to the floor and turn around dramatically slow to look at the other.

At this point he didn't even know what to do anymore. He got caught like a deer in headlights. And there didn't seem to be any escape as his brain tried to make up a running away plan.

"..bye" with that, the boy was up on his feet but was quickly pulled back down by the hair dresser who looked like a 40 years old single man with 5 kids. Better not mess with him.

All he wanted was to disappear and run away from the boy who flipped his life upside down then put it in a blender on turbo mode.

"You don't seem like you want me talking to you .. " Taehyung said smiling awkwardly and that was it for Jungkook.

He looked at him with a raised brow "Oh ? And why do you think i'm doing that ? "

"Look .. I know you don't like me but we are forced to work together so i just wanna start our conversation peacefully and introduce myself " Taehyung said, taking a deep breath.

"Hello , My name is Kim Taehyung i'm a model, this is my first time acting, i heard it's the same for you so let's work hard together " the older said flashing a small smile.

"I know who you are dafuq .. you're just wasting your time Kim. No one cares about us or what we had so no need to pretend we don't know eachother for your own image... You're not being subtle at all " Jungkook replied with anger.

"I'm done with your hair you can go get dressed now " his dresser said.

"Right on time. Thanks " he replied back and left ignoring Taehyung that was still standing there.

_____

The whole time Jungkook's thoughts didn't calm down. He's confused, hurt, worried but on top of all, he misses Taehyung so much.

He cant help but notice how gorgeous Tae's long hair looks. Or how his face looks so healthy, his eyes bright and relaxed. Why? Why and how is he this happy after all that happened.

And why is he even acting as if they're strangers. As if they didn't have a long history of weird chats every single day, millions of kisses and kinky ass sex every week.

He missed his Kim Taehyung.

Soon enought the dreaded time has finally come. They had to start filming whether Jungkook wants it or not. He's doing it for his company..he has to do it.

As he stood on set, waiting for Taehyung to join him, his eyes didnt leave his manager's. He strangely didn't feel as freaked out as earlier even though the worst is yet to come. Jungkook put himself in work mode so he could focus on the script.

He didn't want to miss or forget any lines because he wanted to prove Jimin wrong.

The story they had to play was a very cliché one but full of plot twists..just like their lives.

Jungkook had to be a simple minded nerd while Taehyung had the role of the school's Playboy.

"I hope this goes well.. " Jungkook said, taking a deep breath as Taehyung walked towards him, finally ready.

They both checked the script one last time, Jungkook trying to keep his distance as much as possible while the director explained to them how it should go.

"Good luck Jungkook " his manager shouted causing the younger to smile and bow at him before getting in place.

"Ready.... Action! " the director shouted and it started.

Jungkook was copying his notes while cutely pushing up his glasses every now and then when Tae approached him.

"Hey baby boy " Taehyung said and Jungkook tried to keep whatever he was feeling out of his role as he looked up and raised a brow.

"You didn't reply to my nudes last night, was my dick not big enough to turn you on ? " Taehyung said placing his finger under the younger's chin up.

Jungkook was taken a back when tae touched him, he clearly knows what he has to say but locking his eyes with Tae like this ... Wasn't good for his heart.

"Cut ! NG ! " The director yelled out and Jungkook's manager sighed , Jimin bootypants was right after all.

"Are you okay? " Taehyung asked and Jungkook got up bowing to the staff "I'm sorry I wont do any mistakes next time " he said and they repeated the scene.

After few minutes the full scene was finally done and the staff now are changing the set.

Jungkook took this opportunity to go to the balcony and have breath in some fresh air to clear his mind.

It hurt his heart strings. He still loves Taehyung like crazy. This bxb drama wasn't a good idea at all.

After all..Jungkook is nothing but a "stranger" to Tae. He hated him just as much as he loves him.

"Ugh...why..just why" the younger didn't realize he was tearing up until a tear slid down his nose.

Its the good memories that hurt. He just wants to be back in the other's warm arms.

He heard footsteps coming to the balcony and he started freaking out inside. This day is too full of panic for the young male.

'Ugh no .. don't come here .. i don't want anyone seeing me crying ' he thought as he looked for a spot to hide.

He ended up hiding behind some plants while wiping his tears away.

"Yes Ms.Kim everything seems alright so far " he heard a voice say, they seem to be talking on the phone.

"Don't worry about him , hopefully he won't get any attack when i'm around, and I'll also make sure to give him his medicines on time." the male continued.

'oh someone is sick ? ' Jungkook thought to himself.

He didn't mean to listen to this convo but he's trapped here and curious.

"Dont worry about your son Ms.Kim... Yeah... i won't let anything happen to Taehyung so don't worry "

Curiosity hit him like a truck. Taehyung? Sick? Medicines for what?!

He felt worried. What's wrong with Tae? Is it dangerous? Was it there from the beginning and he didnt know..?

Questions and assumptions kept pilling up in his head to the point where he had to get answers. Right now.

All he could think of is Tae therefore he left his hiding spot to face the manager and know what is up with the older male.

"H-hey i apologize for eavesdropping but..i need to know what's wrong with Taetae..." he said.

Jungkook kept begging Tae's manager to tell him anything however the manager kept refusing. "Im sorry Jungkook, this isn't something i can just reveal.."

"Please.. i have been ..friends with Taehyung for so long. I need to know what's wrong with him.." he pleaded till the manager finally agreed.

He wasn't prepared for what came next.
Seoul wasn't prepared.
Korea wasn't prepared.
The whole world wasn't.

________

He can see him standing there through blurry eyes. Jungkook's heart was pounding more than ever as he walked towards the male.

The moment he got close, Jungkook's arms wrapped around Tae's neck, hugging him like there is no tomorrow as tears ran down his cheeks.

He didn't care that everyone was staring, he didn't care that Taehyung was so confused that he didn't even hug him back, he just did it because he couldn't stop himself. It felt right.

_______________

H-hey i guess you have to wait a lil to know what kook found out ? Oop-

If anyone has a theory dont hesitate to pm us and tell us abt it but pleeeaaaaaase dont go to previous chapters/events and spoil the others who just started reading

we see those kind of comments alot and we don't wanna delete them cs it will be rude to do that, so please try to avoid doing it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 17.5K 49
KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae
4.5K 211 12
𝐀 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐒𝐬𝐟𝐒𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 πŸ•/𝟐𝟎
7.7K 344 11
He can't live without me... β€’ Taekook β€’ Top Jungkook β€’ bottom Taehyung
7.6K 118 7
Taekook oneshots with both: Toptae Bottomkook (max) Topkook Bottomtae (less)