-Kimetsu no Yaiba- Oneshots

By Abs_Hou

A book full of requested Oneshots with Kimetsu no Yaiba characters. Kimetsu no Yaiba= I do not own Kimetsu... More

-Requests-Closed-
-Kokushibou-
-Giyuu-
-Akaza-
~Question~
-Shinobu-
-Inosuke-
-Nezuko Art-
-Giyuu Art-
-Nezuko And Mother-
-Another Giyuu Drawing-
-Sanemi Drawing-
-Kyojuro Drawing-
-Muzan Drawing-
-Happy Very Late Birthday Zenitsu-
-Butterfly Hairpin Swordladies-
Haganezuka

-Zenitsu-

6.5K 115 26
By Abs_Hou

* Do my...companions hate me...? Do people normally abandon their companion on the side of the road? If they really are my companions,why didn't they try to convince me?

If the three of them came over to me and tried to do that...at that point even I would be willing to go. But the three of you have chosen to go into that terrifying forest...why did you have to move so fast?

Why can't you consider my feelings of abandonment for a second?*

" YOU...YOU REALLY ARE NOT CUTE! NOT CUTE AT ALL! YOU REALLY REALLY ARE NOT CUTE AT ALL!" Zenitsu yelled at the sparrow " BOTH NEZUKO AND Y/N ARE  CUTER than you!" * Wait...that guy was carrying Nezuko...And Y/N ran into the forest along with Tanjiro and that boar head person...*

" WHY DID HE BRING NEZUKO-CHAN ALONG WITH HIM, AND WHY DID MY MOST PRECIOUS Y/N GO INTO THAT SCARY FOREST—!!!"

* GIRLS SHOULD NEVER BE IN SUCH A DANGEROUS PLACE!!! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY WERE TO GET INJURED!!!* Zenitsu ran into the forest, without considering what would happen to himself.

" Y/N-CHAN, NEZUKO-CHAN——!!!" Zenitsu Yelled while entering the dark aura forest.
Meanwhile-
Tanjiro and Inosuke has lost Y/N in the forest due to Y/N noticing something else strange about the forest, she wondered off leaving Tanjiro and Inosuke facing the " Mother " of Rui= Lower Moon Five

Leaving Y/N near the area were the " brother" spider demon was..." OUCH!........* I think I was bitten by something~~~!! What the hell bit me, Seriously~~~!! This really pisses me off~~~

" This sucks, I can't even find Tanjiro and Inosuke and not to mention Y/N. Where did they go off to?! They're all like this( Tanjiro and Inosuke)!!

And it stinks around here!! Smells terrible!! I want to cry!! The spiders with there crawling sounds really is starting to make my own skin crawl! No, the spiders are also trying to survive with everything they've got!

SERIOUSLY—— SO LOUD! All of you, be quiet!!

Zenitsu points behind himself, only to be merged with a demon. Zenitsu froze and the demon just looked at Demon Slayer with its lifeless eyes. But then Zenitsu broke the silence—

" IF IT'S JUST A DREAM, I'll DO MY BEST! IF I WAKE UP AND I'M RESTING ON Y/N LAP, I'LL TRY EVEN HARDER!!!—" Zenitsu yelled running as far away from that thing, reaching someplace in the middle of nowhere.

The Stench was very strong here, if Tanjiro was in Zenitsu Place Tanjiro would probably die in an instant with his nose being so sharp!!

When Zenitsu looked up he saw bodies hanging from strings, they were transforming into spiders. And all of a sudden he spotted something coming out of the house hanging in the air.

But Zenitsu spotted the Demon holding someone, their h/c hair a mess, their clothes resembled a Demon Slayer Uniform, and their e/c eyes looking straight at Zenitsu.

" runn...Zenitsu..." Y/N voice cracked while facing Zenitsu, * Run Zenitsu, run before its too...* " Y/N——!!!"
..........

BREATHE OF THUNDER-FIRST STYLE
THUNDER-CLAP FLASH

Speckled Venom Phlegm

You watched as Webs of Venom sprayed from the Demon Spider's mouth, " Zenitsu—!!!"  You tried yelling but your voice was cracked. But As the webs were enclosing Zenitsu, he spun midair and he doged the webs.

He turned around and positioned himself in the same fighting stance and went straight for the spider demon's neck, this continued until he shooken the ground moving around in zig zags cutting you free. And finally beheaded the Demon...

* I'm having a dream. A happy one. I was strong. Stronger than anyone else. I could help weak and troubled people anytime.

* I'm not weak anymore thank you...Jii-Chan...thank you...—*

"Zenitsu...stay awake..."  * Y/N...? Your alright...I'm glad that your safe...*
A few days later-
"Zenitsu, is going to be alright? Thank you Shinobu-Chan...thank you for taking care of us." You faced The Insect Pillar smiling. * What's with these lights? Y/N is that you...Am I in heaven...are you my angel...?*

" Good Morning...Zenitsu are you feeling better now? Do you need me to get you something...are you hungry?" You asked Zenitsu who was dazed by the questions you were asking him.

" Y/N...WAAAAaaaaa—!!! I though I was going to die". He grabbed your white clothes, tugging at your shirt, wiping his sobbing face into your shirt.

" Thank you, for saving me Zenitsu...I owe you one." !!!—" Y/N...What are you saying...? I saved you in the forest...?"

" oh...it's nothing, but here..." *Smooth*~~~

(. • /////////•. )

"Y/N..." Zenitsu held the cheek you kissed, blushing at your sudden action. " MARRY ME Y/N!!! PLEASE!!!————"
————————————————————————————
I hope you enjoy this, Zenitsus' fans.
Requested by @Bilolli-

I had another picture but I didn't know where to put it, so here's the other picture...

Next= Au, Giyuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 26 9
just a horny girl telling you her horny thoughts
113K 16.9K 88
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
119K 4.8K 40
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
40.8K 64 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica