Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
Teams
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Next Day
Challenge
Talent Show
Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony
Beth's P.O.V
Duncan's P.O.V
Cameron's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 5

Episode 4

669 18 13
By zokeduncney

" Last time on Total Drama The 6th! Some embarrassing secrets were spilled, some tension between teams. But Team Skirts lost and everyone thought that Heather was going out but clever Heather! Someone switched the votes. So bye bye Harold. Coming up. Is someone secretly dating? Will Team Skirts lose again!? Will someone warm my bath? All this and more on Total. Drama. The 6th! "

*******************************************************

Riley's P.O.V

Last night was fun with Noah. Except for the fact that Heather is still on the FRIKIN show! And back to the fun part, after the ceremony me and Noah went down to the beach and talked- AS FRIENDS OF COURSE!. Haha....

********************************************************

Chris comes on over the speaker " Get up and meet me at the dining hall! Pronto! "

All the girls and boys are up in a spilt second. When they get to the dining hall, they see wedding cakes.

" So for your challenge today, it's kinda like season 3's Niagara Falls challenge. We will pair you up with people..."

" But some of the teams have odd numbers. " Zoey says.

" Yes. So those odd people will be on the sidelines cheering their team on. So their will only be one couple per team. The way to choose those couples will be- THIS RANDOM CHOOSY THING! " Chris says and points to a board that had each team, and the names under it. " First will be Team Uno. The girl will be...COURTNEY! And the boy......MIKE! " Zoey looks at Courtney obviously jealous. " Team Apple's girl will be.... BETH! Boy....SCOTT!" Scott looks disgusted as his name is called out with Beth's. Team Game's girl will be..... GWEN! and the boy will be.... TRENT! " The two stare at each other for a while with a smile on their face. "Team Skirts- oops. Ummmmmm.... There will be a girl and girl for this one. Hehe. ZOEY and HEATHER are your team's couple." Zoey and Heather back away from each other. "And finally Team Last, your girl will have to be Izzy. And the boy is..... CAMERON. " Cameron gulps and stares at Izzy in horror.

" Let's get started." Says Chris.

************************************************************

All the couples are lined up, on a bright red line. All the spectators are all along a dark blue rope that leads around their course.

" So the objective of this challenge is for the girl to hop up on the boys back and for the boy to be blindfolded. The girl will give the directions, so you need to trust your guide. You will have to guide your boy across the room to where the tuxedos and dresses are. This is the course." Chris points to a room filled with mouse traps, gigantic cakes, pools with an unknown substance in them, and the tuxes and dresses at the end of the room.

" GO! " Chris yells.

____________

Team Uno:

Courtney hops onto Mike's back, and he puts on the blindfold. He takes a running start until Courtney yells " Watch out! Mouse traps ahead!! Go to your left! " He takes a left and they pass the mouse traps. Then Courtney glances in front of her and notices they are heading straight towards the huge cake. " RIGHT RIGHT RIIIIIIGHHTTTTT!!!" She yells. Mike quickly turns right. Courtney lets out a sigh of relief and shifts her self differently on Mike's back , but right as she did that, they were about to run into the pool. It was too late, they both fell into the pool.

" Courtney! You were supposed to be guiding! Not getting comfortable. " Mike says frustrated.

" Well if your back wasn't so boney! " Courtney replies.

" Just get back on my back, so we can win this!" Mike says.

Courtney hops back on. Mike runs to the finish line, where the tuxes are. They get on their clothing, and look around to find that they are the second team there.

___________

Team Apple:

Beth skips to where Scott is, and jumps onto his back. Scott puts on his blindfold and they are off! Scott is a little shaky at first due to the fact Beth isn't exactly the lightest on in the competition. They start to run and Beth forgets all about the competition she looks off into space, as Scott is getting hit by it seems all of the mouse traps that were laid down. Beth finally looks ahead to see that they were almost to the cake. " Left. Then straight. " She says. Scott then cuts left and continues with the race. Scott started to slow down, due to Beth's weight.

" Hurry up Scott!" Beth yelled.

" I'm-t-trying!" Scott said between breaths.

" Turn to your right NOW!!!" Beth said.

Scott them ran around the pool and walked towards the finish. When they got there he took off his blindfold and fell to the ground. He then looked around to see who was all there. Their chances at winning were not that good.

___________

Team Game:

Gwen jumped on Trent's back before he could even get his blindfold on. He then put on his blindfold and he started to run.

" Left!" Gwen said as they approached the mouse traps.

He quickly turned left and dodged the traps. Then they were coming up to the cake.

" Right!" She said.

He then turned to his right. Then they headed towards the pools.

"RIGHT!" She said again.

He turned right and sprinted to the finish line. Gwen hopped off Trent's back and Trent took off his blindfold. They were first. Gwen then put her dress on and Trent put his tux on.

" You look nice in white. " Trent said smiling at Gwen.

" Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself. " She replied, with a joking grin.

And they continued to look at each other for the remainder of the competition.

__________

Team Skirts:

" I riding on your back!" Heather screamed at Zoey.

" No! You'll just make us lose! Again!" Zoey yelled back.

" Whatever get on loser. " Heather said giving up the argument.

Zoey jumped on Heather's back and Heather put on her blindfold and started to walk.

" What are you doing!?!?" Sierra screamed from the sidelines.

" I'm keeping it steady!" Heather said.

" RUN!" Zoey exclaimed.

Heather then started to run. They were getting close to the mouse traps.

" Left." Zoey said.

Heather then took a right. She went straight into the mouse traps and started to scream in pain.

" Guess you should've trusted me." Zoey says with a smirk, that Heather can't see.

" Ughhhh! " Heather said and continued to run.

When they got to the cakes Zoey gave her the right direction and they dodged. When they arrived at the pools, they passed. Then they got to the finish line and looked around. They only had a slim chance of not getting someone voted out from their team. Again.

_________

Team Last:

Izzy happily hoped onto Cameron's back, he crumpled to the ground. He could not take the weight. He was too weak. He tried again to hold Izzy on his back, but failed again.

" Can Izzy carry Cameron?" Alejandro asked Chris.

" Sure. " Chris said.

Cameron then got on to Izzy's back and she started to sprint. She dodged the first obstacle without Cameron having to tell her which direction to go. Same with the second and the third one. But whenever she got to the very edge of the finish line, she turned around and headed towards the pool.

" What is this? Izzy wants to know." She said with her blindfold still on.

" Izzy we have a RACE! Come on get up and run!!!" Cameron yelled.

" Hmmmm, would animals die if they drank some of this?" Izzy said to herself.

" IZZY! RUN TO THE FINISH LINE!!" Cameron screamed at the top of his lungs.

Izzy then snapped back into reality and sprinted to the finish line. Chances of winning were not looking so good for Team Last after Izzy's little "pitt stop".

_________

When the couples all figured out who was wearing what, they all lined up with the rest of their team.

" So for that challenge, the places are 1st- Team Game. 2nd- Team Uno. 3rd- Team Apple. 4th- Team Skirts. Last- Team LAST! Haha! So Team Game will have an advantage in the next challenge and Team Last will have a disadvantage. "

Positive and negative feedback came from the contestants.

*******************************************************

" For the next challenge, the couples will be racing up a hill. The brides will be in long dresses and heels and the grooms will be in dress shoes. When you get up the hill, the bride will grab a pail of water. Don't drop any water inside! The first team back with the most water wins! Team Game's advantage is Gwen's dress will be trimmed and she and Trent can wear tennis shoes. Team Last's disadvantage is Izzy's dress will be longer, and Cameron's hands will be tied behind his back. "

After hearing that, the couples line up at the bottom of the hill.

" And GO! " Chris shouts.

Team Uno:

Courtney starts to sprint up the hill, with Mike right behind her.

" Come on Mike! HURRY!!!" Courtney yells.

" I am sprinting!!!! People have different paces! " Mike yells back.

" Just come ON!" Courtney says.

Mike then catches up with Courtney and glares at her. Courtney then trips on her dress, but Mike catches her arm and pulls her back up. Courtney just gives him a friendly and caring smile, and continues her sprint up the hill. She then reaches the pail of water. And carefully begins down the hill. Mike runs beside her and makes sure she isn't dropping any water. Courtney then gets to the bottom of the hill with a pretty good filled water pail. Courtney and Mike then high-fives and went back to the rest of their teammates, who are cheering them on.

Team Apple:

Beth starts to run up the hill. She looks back to see an exhausted Scott walking up the hill.

" SCOTT! What are you doing?!" Beth yelled at him.

" I-I'm out of b-breath from carrying YOU! " he snapped back.

Beth then grunted and walked over to Scott, put him on her back and started to run up the hill again. When they reached the top of the hill, Scott reached down and grab the pail of water. Then Beth let him down and they ran down the hill, not noticing Scott who was pretty much spilling all of the water. They then got to the bottom with no water in there bucket. Duncan glared at Scott. They were not in a good situation.

Team Game:

" Hop on." Trent says to Gwen.

" You know we don't have to right?" She said.

" Yeah. But I want to. " he replied.

Gwen smiled and jumped onto Trent's back.

He raced up the hill at his very top speed. They reached the top and Gwen picked up the pail, and hopped back on Trent's back, and started down the hill. When they go to the bottom they had all of their water, and they were the first ones their again!

Team Skirts:

Heather and Zoey get ready to run up the hill. She Chris says go, they race up to the top.

" I'm getting there first!" Heather yelled at Zoey.

Heather then picked up the pail of water and started to run. Down the hill spilling some of the water.

" Hey! Hey! Watch it Heather! Your gonna lose the challenge for us!!!" Zoey says.

Heather ignores her and sprints to the bottom of the hill. They look in the bucket and notices there is only a drop of water left. Sierra growls at Heather, while Zoey stares her down.

Team Last:

Cameron starts to try to run up the hill. But he can't because of his hands being tied behind his back. He struggles to get up the hill, while Izzy is already at the top from running on her hands with her long dress. Izzy grabs the pail of water and heads down the hill. Cameron is still budging at his tied back hands. Izzy runs past the finish line with a pail that is halfway full.

" Way to go Izzy! " Tyler screams.

Team Last cheers Izzy on, except for Cameron who hasn't even noticed Izzy was at the finish.

************************

" Team Apple. Sucks for you, but you gotta vote out one teammate. Meet me at the campfire in five. " Chris announces over the intercom.

All of Team Apple head over to the campfire except for Duncan and Scott.

" You are going home tonight!" Duncan says to Scott.

" No I'm not. Dawn is voting out Beth. " Scott replies.

" Well me and Beth are voting out you. " Duncan growls.

" Do you dislike me just because me and Courtney dated?" Scott asked.

" No. " Duncan says uncomfortably.

" You're jealous. "

" No I'm not. "

"Yes you are!"

" NO IM NOT!!" Duncan yells.

Scott then turns around and heads to the campfire.

**********************

" So one of you is going home. Who's it gonna be?" Chris said as he stood at his podium by the campfire. " Go vote."

One by one Team Apple goes to vote. Then the votes are finally counted.

" Okay. So there's one vote for Beth. One vote for Scott. One for Beth. And the last vote is for......BETH!" Chris says dramatically.

" What?!? Beth you voted yourself out??!!?" Duncan screams.

" I just think I deserved it the most. And anyway I have Blaine's number!!" So me and him are probably going to hang out! Eeeeeeeeee!!! " Beth says as she is escorted to her ride home.

Duncan turns around to Scott looking evilly at him and laughing.

" You are dead Scott " Duncan says under his breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 753 17
Ahh, Total Drama. The reality show hosted by Chris "*bleep*" McLean, having to go through tons of horrendous challenges to win one million dollars. W...
356 20 16
22 NEW competitors have signed up to participate in a homage to the hit TV Show, Total Drama Island. But, Chris is trying something new, now, he's a...
42.4K 528 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!
16.2K 310 57
Takes place after Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot (2023) RATE: PG-13 (For topics revolving around mental health and abusive couples) A year ago, C...