Rishabala FF : Just Married

Por lazyakabookworm

RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family whi... Mais

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (Duplicate)
Epilogue

Part 6

10.2K 488 14
Por lazyakabookworm

"Is there something special in this part of the garden or you simply come here?" Madhu asks curiously as he is always by this window smoking or thinking. 

RK puts his hand on her back and pulls her closer to him. Madhu hugs him as she rests her head on his chest. "A cool breeze is there this side." 

"Yes." Madhu says.  

"And the sound of the night... it is kind of very interesting makes me wonder what all is there. You know, like the frog, insects all that." 

"I like the sound of the rain more." Madhu tells him smiling. 

"I love the smell of the rain." 

"Yes... there is something so nostalgic about it." Madhu says snuggling to him. "I love rain." 

"Me too." RK says smiling. 

"I want to play in the rain with you one day." Madhu tells him. 

RK smiles at her as he snubbed out his cigarette. 

"Rishu, holi is coming." Madhu tells him. 

"When is it?" 

"Thursday." Madhu tells him. "That day, can we put color on each other first?" 

"Sure, Madhu." RK tells her smiling.  

The next day, Madhu walks to the house to meet Trishna. She rings the bell and Patil opens the door for her. He warmly smiles at her. 

"Can you tell Trish that I am here?" 

"Yes. You are not coming inside?" 

"No." Madhu replies, she didn't want to enter her sasural without all the rituals.  

"Okay." Leaving the door open, Patil goes to call Trishna. 

She hears some female voices and looks up to see her mother-in-law walking towards the door with an elderly lady and a young beautiful girl.  

"What are you doing here?" Radha asks frowning spotting her at the door. 

"Waiting for Trish, we are planning to go out." Madhu replies hesitantly. 

"Who is this?" the elderly lady asks Radha. 

"A charity case my son took in." Radha replies with disgust while the younger girl looks at Madhu and looks her from top to bottom.  

"So you'll talk to Rishabh today?" 

"Yes but what is there to talk? Who will not want to marry Dipali?" Radha asks as she lovingly caressed Dipali's cheek while Madhu looks on in horror.  

They were talking about her Rishu's wedding with this girl? As if sensing her turmoil Dipali looks at her smirking victoriously. 

"Let's go?" Trishna asks as she walked towards the door. Madhu nods her head. 

"Trishna, where are you going?" Radha asks her. 

"Shopping." 

"Dipali, why don't you go with her then?" Radha says smiling sweetly at her. 

"No... can't come... no place. We are going by my scooty." Trishna tells her. 

"Then you and Dipali go." Radha says frowning. 

"Madhu has shopping; I am just going with her. Bye Ma... Bye aunty... Dipali, I'll see you around." Trishna says as she hurries out while Radha and Dipali gives Madhu murderous looks. 

"Why did you lie?" Madhu asks shocked. 

"It was either lie or abandon you because I really don't want an argument with bhai for abandoning you or an argument with Ma on why I prefer you to Dipali." Trishna tells her.  

Madhu looks at her curiously as Trishna opens the car door, "Where is your scooty?" 

"Don't have one." Trishna tells her cheekily. 

"And your mother doesn't know that?" 

"Oh she does but she couldn't tell in front of them that I lied because I was not interested in going anywhere with that Dipali, now can she?" Trishna laughs. 

Madhu smiles but then her mind went back to Dipali's marriage proposal for Rishu. She knew the moment Rishu finds out about it he would put a stop to it still she didn't like anyone saying her Rishu's name with anyone else's. Rishu was hers and only her's. He loves her, he never told her that but she knows it just like how he knows that she loves him. But still it hurt her every time she thought of it. 

Later, Madhu walks in and turns to lock the door when she feels someone hug her from behind.  

"Rishu?" Madhu says surprised. 

"How did you know?" RK asks slightly disappointed. He had planned on scaring her in the dark. 

"Your perfume." Madhu tells him chuckling as she turns to look at him. 

"Hmmm" 

"How did you get inside?" 

"Patil has master key." RK tells her as he hugged her then he guides her towards the dining table. 

"What is this?" Madhu asks surprised to see a cake with a candle burning on the table. 

"Happy one month anniversary, biwi." RK wishes her near her ears. 

"One month?" Madhu asks surprised. 

"Yes." RK says smiling. 

Madhu hugs happily. "Happy anniversary, Rishu." 

RK takes her lips in his and kisses her. 

They cut the cake together and RK takes the first piece in his mouth with a little sticking out. When Madhu looks at him he crooks his finger at her. Blushing Madhu leans up and bites the cake off from his mouth. Seeing the icing on her lips, RK leans down and licks it off. Then they have a candle light dinner. 

After dinner they were in the bedroom. Madhu settles on the bed and RK closes the door. Seeing him getting on the bed she asks him, "Aren't you switching off the light?" 

"In a bit." RK tells her as he settles next to her. "So let's talk." 

"About what?" Madhu asks curiously. 

"Why you kept getting distracted the whole evening?" 

Madhu looks down wondering what to tell him. 

RK gently takes her hand in his and asks lovingly, "What is it, Madhu?" And Madhu tells him about Dipali. 

"I know you'll tell everyone that you don't want to marry Dipali, Rishu. I trust you." Madhu tells him seeing that he was lost in thoughts. 

"Then why were you upset?" RK asks her but before she could reply he says, "You didn't like hearing it. No wife would like it. No wife should have to hear that!" 

"Rishu... it's okay." Madhu says seeing him getting worked up. 

"It's not okay, Madhu!" RK says tired as he stood up. Madhu follows him out of the bed and he walks towards the window unable to look at her.  

"Rishu, the situations is like that." 

"Why is it that you are the one who is getting hurt when I am responsible for all this?" RK asks helplessly. 

"I am not hurt, Rishu. How can I ever be hurt when you worry for me like this?" Madhu asks him cupping his face. 

"Why don't you even regret marrying me, Madhu?" RK asks her half amazed half helplessly. 

"Why should i?" Madhu asks frowning. 

"What did you get from marrying me?" 

Madhu smiles sweetly at him as she put his hand around her waist, "Weeell... Let's see... I got a husband for whom my every wish is his command... A sister whom I am not sure whether she is more of my sister or my best friend... then I got a man servant who keeps coming every hour to check whether I was fine or I needed something." 

RK smiles, when Madhu had told him about Patil checking on her it had made his so happy and had warmed his heart towards Patil even more. 

"So what more could I want?" Madhu asks smiling. 

"I am sorry you have to go through all this." RK says as he hugs her. 

Madhu hugs him smiling and then cheekily she says, "You can make it up to me if you want." 

"What do you want me to do?" 

"I missed my serial telecast today." Madhu tells him grinning. 

"You want to watch it now?" RK asks shocked. 

Madhu nods her head grinning at him. 

"Okay... go watch it." 

Madhu continues to grin at him and realizing RK groans, "You want me to watch it with you?" 

"You watch one episode and you will be hooked!" Madhu tells him excitedly then holding his hand she hurries to the living room.

Please vote and comment 

- Lazy

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.2K 811 1
RK who has still not come out of his heart break from a love failure is forced to marry Madhu. How Madhu wins over RK with her cheerful, happy nature...
90.3K 7.4K 24
The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala.
20.2K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
35K 1.9K 7
My Collection of Rishabala One Shots Cover Courtesy : taranawriting