My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

Від PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... Більше

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 38

1.8K 128 9
Від PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

The sun was already bright but Wayo still sleeping peacefully, his face was sank into Phana chest, while his hands hugging Phana waist. Smelling Phana make him more want to sleep.

Phana already awake since earlier, but he couldn't move himself since Wayo never let him go and smelling like a dog to his chest, Phana smirked while watching his beautiful wife doing this, he never get tired of it.

Phana reached out his hand to touch Wayo's hair at front and sway it before kissing his forehead. Wayo felt his warmth kiss and smile, he move closer to Phana chest and rubbed his nose to it. Phana smirked and whispered softly. "Wake up already."

Hearing his voice, Wayo missed it so much, he felt that he didn't meet him for too long. "Hmmm." He smile and added. "Let me sleep more five minutes."

Phana sighed softly and let his wife sleep more, after five minutes, Phana asked him again but Wayo said another five minutes. After more minutes, finally lazy Wayo woke up, his five minutes become thirty minutes. Phana spoiled him since he knows that when you're pregnant you sleep more than unusual.

Both of them happily went to the dining table, Wayo's in-laws already there waiting for them. It's not breakfast anymore since it's almost noon, so Mrs Kongthanin asked for lunch.

Mrs Kongthanin smilingly when she noticed that Wayo face become brighter now, not to mention Phana taking care of his wife again, she knew that finally this young couple back together. "Yo, hows your sleep?" Mrs Kongthanin asked.

"I sleep well Mom." Wayo said.

"I'm glad both of you are okay now, please don't argue anymore huh? Love each other until you guys grow old." She grabbed Wayo's hands and smilingly patted it.

Wayo nodded and smiled back. Mr Kongthanin patted his son shoulder and said. "I'm so proud of you my son, you and your older brother bring honor to our family."

"Thank you Dad." Phana nodded.

"Oh right, whats the news about that evil bitch?" Mr Kongthanin referring to Pring.

"I'm going there later for their final trial, I did requested for highest punishment for them." Phana explained.

"Good to hear that."

"P'Pha, I'll go with you." Wayo looked at him.

Phana startled, he thought that Wayo don't want to see them. "Are you sure you okay now?" He worried about Wayo health.

"Hmmm, beside I wanted to see with my own eyes when their sentence come." Wayo clenched his hold to spoon and fork. Phana sighed deeply and touch his wife hands.

"Okay, but promise me you will never leave my side okay?"

"I promise." Wayo said, then Phana rubbed Wayo's hair.

After their lunch, Wayo and Phana immediately go to the trial court. When they arrived at the court, it was about to start, the seven sins already there and wave their hands when they saw Wayo with Phana. Seeing this couple back together make them happy.

After an hour of throwing each prosecution and defendant side, the judge already make his decision, he then said. "Prosecution, sentenced your final closing arguments."

The female prosecutor stand up, and walked towards the middle. "Your honor, Pring crime is against humanity, according to section 239, criminal code 306, attempted murder, Pring shamelessly do it without conscience, she was been imprisoned for ten years before because of same crime, however, after she released in prison, she repeated her crimes again. Your honor, people with this kind of strong desire to kill without moral sense, should be punished by law, your honor, I requested for highest punishment for their crimes.. please sentenced her with death penalty." She pointed at Pring. Pring eyes widened after hearing that.

"No, its not true, it can't be!" Pring looked at Wayo and Phana. "They used their family power and wealth to pry me!"

Park gritted his teeth at Pring side. "It's your fault, I shouldn't listen to you, I shouldn't be in this place." Park hand have handcuff, but he still manage to reached out his hand to choke her. Pring tried her best to push him but he failed, the police at their side helped Pring to escape from Park, after that they bring Park back to the prison, since he was tools for Pring crime, he still punished for lifetime imprisonment.

While one of the police helping Pring, he mumbled something to her ears, making Pring smirked.

Flash back.

Pring called the police officer who's escorting to her at trial court, she then said. "I'll give you all my left money, but you have to do something for me."

The police smirked and replied. "I cannot help you escaped from here."

"You don't have to, because all I need is gun when the trial ends. You don't need to do a big role, all you need to do is.." Pring smirked.

End of flashback.

The judge sighed deeply and sentenced his final judgment. He accepted the request of prosecution office, he gave Pring the heaviest punishment, and that is death penalty.

The seven sin was happy to hear that, Phana finally get his promise to Wayo that he will make sure that Pring will be permanently removed from this world. He smiled at Wayo and stand up together, Beam, Kit, Pete, Arthit Newwie and Can at Wayo side and they're very happy that finally, they got the justice they want after all this years.

Everyone finally can peacefully live without worrying about their life, Phana also promised that he will used his whole family influence to make new law to protect all Ger in order to bring back their existence in Thailand.

Pring was holding by the police officer and walked near to Wayo and his family. Wayo eyes darting to Pring, but he suddenly sense something wrong, his eyebrow knitted. He suddenly see Pring lips curve, then in a blink of eyes Pring suddenly snatched the gun at the police officer at his side, she pointed at Wayo and said. "Die!"

Everyone startled by her, Phana eyes widened and tried to cover Wayo with his body, Pring pulled the trigger and fire it. Can immediately blocked everyone with his body and he was hit at his shoulder.

One of the police immediately take the gun and slammed Pring face to the long chair at side, he hold her tightly. Wayo shocked and didn't know how to react when he saw Can lying on the ground with blood to his body.

Beam helped Can and said. "Can! Wake up, you!" Beam clenched his fist in anger.

Newwie was shocked the most. Can was his younger brother, he kneeled down in front of him and his tears flow down to his cheeks.

Kit run towards Pring and tried to choke her, but the police stopped him and hold him. They immediately ordered some police officer to bring Pring back to the prison until her day of death.

Phana immediately checked Can and said. "I will do first aid, someone called ambulance!" He shouted to make everyone back to their senses.

Wayo slowly walked towards Can with teary eyes and kneeled down near him, he unconsciously punched Can other shoulder and said. "You.. why did you do that.. how could..you.. risk your life over me." He punch him again.

Phana used his handkerchief and tie it to his wound to stop the bleeding. Suddenly Can groaned in pain. "Oiiiiiiiiiii! It's fucking hurt!" Everyone startled when Can said it. He also rolled back and forth in same place. "It's hurt. it's hurt.. it's hurt fuck!"

Wayo grabbed his collar and hugged him tightly. "You scared us!"

Can whined again. "P'Yo! Don't hug me tightly I'm wounded here!" Wayo let him go but his both hands at still holding at Can shoulders, Can mouth opened widely because Wayo holding at his wounds. "Shiit! P'Yo are you trying to kill me!" He groaned in pain.

Wayo did not let it go instead grabbing it more tightly, everyone saw him and hold Wayo away. "Hey, your going to kill him."

Wayo tried to come again to Can but everyone not let him go, Can hide at Phana and said. "P'Pha, P'Yo trying to kill me!"

"Yeah! I'm going to kill you! How could you catch the bullet without thinking!" Wayo said.

"P! Not only me will do that for you, everyone here going to save you for sure! Right?" Can looked at everyone and everyone nodded. "See, you save us and gave your entirely life for us, this wound is nothing compared to what you did for us." Can said.

Wayo kneeled down and cried again. Beam patted his back and hugged him. Everyone hugged Wayo, then a minute later the ambulance arrived at scene and bring Can to the hospital.

To be continued.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.7K 920 12
This gonna be a GodtBas story.... this one will be a short story like my other ones... hope u guys enjoy it... #3 in bas
41.2K 1.7K 18
After Wayo leave Phana he is alone with Phana and his baby in his tummy..and when he thought that no one care about a pregnant guy like him Daniel..t...
160 13 13
After World War III the world is totally destroyed. Most of people are dead. Money is gone. There are no people, no money, no government. No rules. W...
19.2K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please ☺☺~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...