Forever Mines

By storiesbysyd

Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are stil... More

Chapter 1- We Need You
Chapter 2- The Letters
Chapter 3- Club Chronicles
Chapter 4- Jail Confrontations
Chapter 5- Keys
Chapter 6- Open Mic
Chapter 7- we need a break
Chapter 8- Crushing
Chapter 9- Insecurities
Chapter 10- im done
Chapter 11- illegal stress reliever
Chapter 12- Jealous Much?
Chapter 13- Neglecting
Chapter 14- Blow Horn
Chapter 15- Aint no Breaking Up, We take Breaks😭
Chapter 16- better days
Chapter 17- where is he?
Chapter 18- Cake !
Chapter 19- Talk for Talk
Chapter 20- House.. nah Mansion
Chapter 21- Bae you stank!
Chapter 22- Vitamin D
Chapter 23- Who are these people ?!
Chapter 24- Uninvited Bestfriend
Chapter 25- youre boring London
Chapter 26- i put the singggg in single
Chapter 27- Bump London Day
Chapter 28- daddy duties
Chapter 29- Demons Inside
Chapter 30- Barber of my dreams
Chapter 31-hard headed
Chapter 32- couple dispute
Chapter 33- get over it and get up
Chapter 34- Lost and Found
Chapter 35- take it day by day
Chapter 37- Months on End
Chapter 38- Waste of Energy
Review of Characters
Chapter 40- ft on the low
Chapter 41- baby got a baby?
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-you sure???
Chapter 44-Finale Part 1
Chapter 45- Finale Part 2
Thanks!!!
Update

Chapter 36- theres no love

1.1K 42 2
By storiesbysyd

London

I grab the King's shoes on the couch for what seemed to be the 100th.

Khalil was gonna be here any moment and my child was just as hyper as I don't know what. I'm actually glad that Khalil can take him. I need a break.

Plus this date I have in like 2 days.

Putting me out of my happy place, I feel something attempting to run past me.

"Nope. Get over here." I throw King over my shoulder with a little more extra strength and tickle him. It's ridiculous as to how big he was getting.

I sit him on the couch once he settles down and puts his shoes on.

I try to use this as a teaching moment for him to learn his left from right.

"Mamaaa." He smiles showing me his few blooming teeth. I blush at how handsome my baby was.

Ding dong

I rush to the doorbell and check through that peephole and it was Khalil. "Ok stink man. Ya dad is here to getcha." I say enthusiastically.

I open the door, but before I could even lay eyes on Khalil, the impact of King clinging on to my legs almost knock me over.

Close to tripping, and even worse stepping on King, I grab on to the book self to regain balance.

I bend over and pick King up. "Dang boy you doing to much." When I turn back to Khalil who was still at the door, I'm finally seeing him.

He had a Nike outfit on with some red nike 97's. His earrings were blinging from the sun.

My eyes travel down to his arms. "Ummm who are those flowers for?" I ask shuffling a little.

He hold them in front of my face. "For you."

Reluctantly, I take them. My expression is still cold though. I believe that did something to Khalil. Guess he was expecting me to crawl back to him.

Lol.

I move out the way so he can come inside and he does. He sits on the couch. I walk over to the kitchen counter to grab a vase to put the flowers in.

King attempts to get out of my grasp and I put him down. Soon as I do he runs over to Khalil, almost busting his face open in the process.

"Sooooo," I begin from the kitchen counter. "His bag are all in the living room in front. Only thing left is his car seat." I hear Khalil say something in response but I don't stay to hear it.

I head to my bedroom to get the car seat. It took all of my strength to lift that thing but after a few seconds I did.

Once I turn around I am a yard away from Khalil. I drop the car seat because his presence scared me.

"Oof." I quickly move back before the thing crushed my toes. When I attempted to pick it up, Khalil rushes to my aid and picks it up.

"My bad ma." He says.

I try to grab it out of his hand but he doesn't budge. "I got it dang." I huff.

He places the car seat down beside him and I look at him like he dumb and stupid.

"Why are you sitting it down, you need to go take it up front." I try to walk past Khalil to get away from his midst but he presses his back on the door, making it impossible to get out.

"Unbelievable." I mutter.

"I told you that we gotta talk."

He comes up to me and I walk back.

"Listen London. I apologize for what happened that night." He states.

My eyes are getting blurry. I sniff once I make a run for the door.

To my disadvantage, I am picked up bridal style and practically thrown on the bed. I kick and thrash to get away but Khalil has a tight grip on me.

"Will you just listen to me girl?" He pleads.

"Why!" I shout. I couldn't any more of this bull. "When I listen to you once, I get heartbroken. When I listen to you a second time, I get choked. So I think save myself the drama and go deaf." I say.

Before he could answer, my phone starts dinging and vibrating like crazy. I pick it up off the dresser and address it.

It was Duke. I accidentally press the text thread but I don't respond.

Khalil gives me the side eye and cocks his head to the side. "Who is that?"

I wave him off. "My business. But back to the matter at hand." I continue to look down at my black phone screen to avoid eye contact with him.

"Mann don't even front with that heartbroken stuff. You know why I did what I did." He explains.

I give a dry chuckle. "Dude we are together." I move my hands between me and him. "I'm down with you through whatever. If you got beef then I got it to. And that's just that."

Silence.

"You can go now." I say quietly. After that whole speech I really just wanna sit and eat ice cream till I fall asleep.

"You you done with me? Don't care about me?" He asked. "You tell me you don't feel nothing anymore and imma dip."

"I-." I am cut off by my phones ringtone going off. I roll my eyes because I already know who it was.

As soon as I lift my phone up, it is snatched out of my hands.

I jolt at Khalil, hoping that he doesn't look at the Caller ID. But my chances were slim to none.

"Yo who is this pussy?" He fumes, holding the phone up so I can't reach it.

I don't answer and look away.

"So you choosing now to go deaf. All this time and you talking to this clown. Cmon nah." He says shaking his head in disappointment.

I walk fast around the room, grabbing my hair. "Woowwwwww you are the LAST person to talk. These streets talk. I know you be up laid with those pornstars herpes having prostitutes. Does the name Jada ring a bell." I start paying great interest into my nails.

"Stop trying to change the fact that you with that fool." He rubs his face with his hands.

My eyebrows go up. "See that's your problem." I plop myself on the bed."

"What's my problem?" He says calmly.

"Whenever you do something it's cool. You can fuck, let them suck, have them touching all on you. But I can't even have a decent guy take me out to lunch without you tripping."

"Girl-." He starts. But I was not done.

"I hold my hands up to his face. "Hush. And you see why I wouldn't let King stay with you for so long? That's why I made you meet us at your moms house. It was never me you had to worry about King seeing with other people. It was you nigga."

It was always him.

He rushes over to me, and I stand up. Not ready for what was next to come.

He puts His hand on my lower abdomen and lightly pushes me on the wall. He presses up against me and I feel his manhood near my flower.

In my head I'm moaning and going crazy. I thought my knees were about to lock up. Both of our breaths were hitched and we stared into each other's eyes.

"You feel that." He presses his dick harder on me. I slowly nod.

"I ain't never stop feeling the way I feel about you. And you acting like this is only adding fuel to the fire." He whispers.

"You think you can ju- just have me up on your leash. That I'll come back at your every beck and call?" I whisper back.

He shakes his head and kisses my forehead. He stays there for a long time and closes his eyes. "No. But I know you still love me like I love you

I shut my eyes tigjt and shake my head.

"Oh you don't. London, I'm only pressed up on you and already feel how wet you are he says."

It was true. I was slowing losing myself. But he wasn't about to win this battle.

"It's called lust. Not love." I say.

I feel Khalil tense up on me. He backs up a little to give us a few inches of space.

"Look at me and tell me that the love is dead." He says sternly.

I look down and see the bulge through his joggers and smile. "It's gone."

Khalil shakes his head. And is shocked. Shit I am too.

He looked angry. Not the throw a fit angry but he was not in the mood.

He turns away from me and i grab his arm.

"When I said that i-." I start.

"Nah you said what you said hoe. I'm coolin." He grabs the car seat and walks out.

My mouth makes an O. This boy really just called me a hoe. Wow.

I sit in my bed and think about what was just said.

So I'm really done with this boy.

Why would I tell him I don't love him. Ughhhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
155K 4.2K 47
Sequel is out now !!! #ForeverMines Enjoy 😉 Vote 🗳 Comment💕 London and Khalil have just met. Known for his "playa ways" he was given a bet to fuck...
Whore By

Fanfiction

19.9K 100 16
This is the rewritten version of my first book Whore!
390K 15.9K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..