Kimetsu no Yaiba X Reader : S...

By KuroGun

-- "๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น. ๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ... More

intro (requests list + important)
when they first met you (part I)
when they first met you (II)
โ™ฅ bonus 1 : your reaction to Inosuke's face reveal
They saved you from a demon
โ™ฅ bonus 2 : Of porcelain (Father! Haganezuka x Mother! Reader)
โ™ฅ bonus 3 : Akai Ito (Giyuu x Reader)
Their reaction to seeing you cry for the first time
add 1 : tombstones may never cry
โ™ฅ bonus 4 : Invasion of privacy (Muichirou X Reader)
They realize they like you
โ™ฅ bonus 5 : Muzan's interview
They kissed you
Passion (Lemon!Giyu x Reader)
add 2 : rp ?
โ™ฅ bonus 6 : Somebody's someone (Shinobu x Neutral! Reader)
They got jealous
How they would kiss you (headcanon)
โ™ฅ bonus 7 : their morning texts
โ™ฅbonus 8 : Drawing hearts (Zenitsu X Reader)
What kind of prom dates would they be ? (Headcanon)
โ™ฅbonus 9 : they said a pick up line (50k bonus)
โ™ฅbonus 10 : Serendipity (Nezuko X Demon!Reader)
โ™ฅ bonus 11 : What would dating Muichiro be like ? (headcanon)
โ™ฅbonus 12 : They said a cheesy pick up line
โ™ฅ bonus 13 : Koi no Yakkan (Kyojuro X Reader)
โ™ฅbonus 14 : Love that remains (Giyuu X Reader)
You pulled a pregnancy prank (100k bonus)
โ™ฅbonus 15 : You called them by a cheesy nickname (text)
bonus 16 : Tanjiro playing the pocky game (Headcanon)
How would they demonstrate their feelings ? (headcanon)

when you travel with them / run into them

32.5K 942 1.3K
By KuroGun

This one was requested by @Ornithomancies ! I hope it will be as cute and fun as you imagined !

Warning : It's meant to be fun, not super realistic. Please enjoy ! 

Announcement : I have a terrible eye-ache so I may not upload a lot this week-end, I am so sorry.

Tanjiro

You were used to travel with the three boys and Nezuko, Tanjiro's adorable little sister. Sometimes it felt nice to have a womanly presence around you, even if you couln't talk to her much. But your friendship went above all that, you and Nezuko were like best friends, and Tanjiro did not fail to notice it. 

As you all four were welcomed to Hisa's house for a well deserved rest, Nezuko pointed at the fact that she wanted to sleep in your room. Indeed, Hisa prepared you a futon in another room so you did not have to sleep with the boys, and Nezuko wanted to follow you there, which felt like a bullet in the heart of Zenitsu. 

But the boy had an idea, and Tanjiro did not fail to notice it either. The blond boy kept on pressing his ears onto the wall that separated both of your rooms and tried to dig a hole to peek inside, which he succeeded in doing. He kept his eye in it, hoping to get a peek at the both of you (and if he was lucky enough, a peek at you changing) but he was suddenly lifted up by the collar by the gentle-eyed male that was quite upset :

" - Zenitsu ! Stop that already ! I don't want you to look at ladies like that ! It's inappropriate !

- Taaaanjiroooo ! " the blond responded, whining loudly : 

" - I promise I could not see a thing ! Just look for yourself !! " he said, trying to prove his innocence. In order to stop his cries, Tanjiro complied, leaning forward to the freshly dug hole only to see something he was not ready to see : (First Name)'s bare legs. The second he saw that, he could not help but blush, which Zenitsu noticed. The blond immediately shoved Tanjiro away to get the same chance, which resulted in both of the boys fighting while the boar masked male snored loudly. 

They kept on shoving each other and when Tanjiro ended in front of the hole, his eyes right in the middle of it, he was welcomed by your piercing (eye color) orbs that screamed nothing but danger and pure anger.

" - The hell you think you're doing, Tan-ji-ro ?" you said, humming his name a little with that threatening tone he knew not to mess with. 

The poor boy could not even mutter a word from how embarrassed he was, but he made a promise to himself : kill Zenitsu in his sleep. 

Zenitsu

You and the group were visiting a town and so you decided to split up : of course, you ended up with Zenitsu. You loved the male, but exploring a new area with him ? That was a hard task. The whole way around the town, he kept on complaining, whining, and asking you to marry him. 

He was so busy whining that he did not notice you disappeared. 

Well, it was not completely true. You decided to hide in that part of the town you just explored to teach him a lesson. With your enhanced sense of (ability of your choice, sight, hearing etc), it was easier for you to keep track of him.

The second he freaked out, you tried your best not to laugh. You knew it was kind of mean, but you hoped that with your prank, he would notice how brave he could be. Little did you know that the prank would hit you right back.

Zenitsu cried your name at the top of his lungs, his tears soon drying from how long they've been waiting to flow. He landed in a desert place, which were where you hid. Starting to feel quite guilty, you moved out of your hiding spot, wanting to gently scare him. 

Hearing weird noises, he set himself in his first breathing form in order to focus on the slightest movement. And when the moment was right, he striked.

CLASH

Two swords collided with one another at an incredible speed, the two owners screaming their lungs out at how scared they were.

" - (FIRST NAME), WHAT THE HELL ?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DEMON !

 - ZENITSU ! WHAT THE HELL ! I JUST WANTED TO SCARE YOU ! "

Puffing out his cheeks, he sharply answered : 

" - Well, you really are a demon then. "

He ended up being the one scaring you to death. 

Inosuke

You invited the group at your house to rest as it was on the way to the next mission. The second you arrived home, you were warmly welcomed by your three year old little brother, (Brother's name) that kept on wanting to play with you and earn your attention. Hell, even Nezuko fell in love with that adorable human being. 

The thing was (Brother's name) was scared of Inosuke's boar mask, so each time he was wearing it, the boy would run all around the house with the blue haired-male yelling " I want to play with that kid too !! Anything Manjibo does I do too !". Your brother kept on avoiding him, which drove Inosuke insane. He wanted to play too ! 

A few hours later, you were sitting on the porch as your little brother picked out flowers for you from the garden, making you an adorable bouquet. Watching from afar, and judging by the smile it brought on your marvelous features, Inosuke felt some sort of warmth mixed with his signature confusion. 

As he did not understand his boar mask was the issue, he went to the garden and picked some flowers, creating an uneven bouquet filled with unnecessary grass. He went towards you and your brother that was right in front of you, giving names to each flower he picked out. 

Your (eye color) eyes went towards Inosuke holding the flowers. At some point, you thought they were meant for you, that in his weird and own endeavor, he wanted to give them to you because someone else did and to prove he could do it too, he went for it. 

But you were wrong. Your comrade tapped your brother's shoulder and as he turned around, he did not have any time to cry because he was handed the flowers (and the grass that went with it). Your brother glanced at the boar-masked man and took the flowers in his little palm, gently smiling at the male in front of him. 

Inosuke then ran to Tanjiro and Zenitsu, head-butting each of the males' backs, yelling at the top of his lungs :

" - OI, I AM (BROTHER'S NAME)'S FAVORITE ! YOU'RE NOT ! YOU'RE NOT AS STRONG AND SMART AND TALENTED AS I AM ! I DO BETTER THAN YOU ! AAAAAH !" he kept on yelling, even applauding his own self, which totally confused the two other males.

Meanwhile, your brother just stared at the bouquet he was handed with the same confused face Inosuke had. 

Giyuu

Because you were from a family of doctors, you were used to receive a lot of clients at home. Sometimes for pretty bad injuries, sometimes for things less impressive. What you did not know was that a lot of slayers came in just to see you, since you were simply beautiful. Well, they made sure to come in when it was you working and not your brother, since he was quite eccentric and oddly scary. 

Today was one of those days. Yet, you did not receive a lot of visits, so you decided to grab the romance book you just started reading. You were loving one particular character, he had the power to make your heart race in ways it never had. After all, you were young and never had the chance to experience love in any of its forms.

A few hours later, you were laying on the floor of the room, the book opened on your belly, your lazily covering your form. Right there, Giyuu entered your household and immediately ran to your form, worried about your state. Crawling next to you, holding your form on his lap : 

" - (First Name), wake up. " he bluntly said, giving you light slaps on the cheek as he did not want to hurt these beautiful traits. 

" - Giyuu... " you murmured. " - I have a heartache..

- What do you mean ?

- My heart... is broken !! " you said a bit louder, surprising him. You sat up and shoved the book in his face, hitting his nose. " How could he !! He's a cheater ! A vindictive animal ! A..." at loss of insults, you looked at his confused face that was surprisingly closed to yours. 

" - A-Anyway... what were you doing here ? Got any injury ?" 

Your question startled the raven haired male that was not injured at all, but he couldn't admit it. After all, it would be admitting that he only came to see the beautiful and smart woman he could not get off his mind. And that was not possible. As you gently looked at him with your beaming (eye color) eyes, he finally managed to breathe out :

" - I think my nose is broken. " 

You looked at him and laughed, not feeling guilty at all about the fact that you were the one who broke it, but oblivious to the fact that he still came just for you.

(I know it was not super funny but I tried to do a cute one for Giyuu..)

Muzan

Because Muzan grew used to your company, he oftenly came to study at your place. He knew you wouldn't get scared of him, since he saved you from a demon while he was a demon himself

Eventually, he told you the truth. He knew he would be much easier that way. 

As he was reading in writing in your living room, you sat next to him, poking his cheeks with a thoughtful yet innocent look on your features. 

" - Do you sleep during the day ? 

- (First Name), I told you I-

- Are you afraid of garlic ? 

- I told you already, I-

- Do you sleep in a coffin ? Oh ! Do you have fangs ? 

- (First Name), I am a-

- Does a stake in the heart kill you ? Do you sleep like a bat ? 

- I told you-

- Do you have a reflection in the mirror ? Oh ! Can you fly with your cape ?!

- (First Name) !! " he yelled, immediately stopping your interrogations. 

" - I told you, I am a demon, not a vampire. " he quietly said, focusing back onto writing. 

Nodding, you remained silent for a moment before asking : 

" - So, does that mean you burn under holy water ? "

Muzan facepalmed, trying not to focus on your cute little self. 

 E N D 

I tried my best with Muzan, I am so sorry if that was crappy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 154 30
Yeah you heard the name, I will also be taking some requests. This is reader x character Also I do not own the characters, the anime nor the pictures...
1.4K 30 7
Genshin Impact Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots - whatever you call them - of the characters of the Genshin Im...
33.2K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
751K 6.3K 33
๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฒ๐š๐›๐ข๐š. REQUEST ARE CLOSED!! #...