𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄. [...

By THEKYLESISTER

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄. © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. - 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗... More

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄.
𝟎𝟐. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎.
𝟎𝟑. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐈.
𝟎𝟒. | 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝟎𝟓. | 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃.
𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹.
𝟎𝟔. | 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄.
𝟎𝟕. | 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋.
𝟎𝟖. | 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄.
𝟎𝟗. | 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒.
𝟏𝟎. | 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘.
𝟏𝟏. | 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝟏𝟐. | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄.

𝟎𝟏. | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.

10.1K 337 81
By THEKYLESISTER

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:
𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
____________________

FLASHBACK—NOVEMBER 18, 2018:

I could've given EVERYTHING, don't wanna let the TEARS begin. ❞

____________________

⠀⠀⠀ ARIANA sat on the couch, shaking her leg in anger and drummed her ombré coffin acrylic nails on her black iPhone 7 plus while listening to the rain and thunder occurring outside in the apartment her and her boyfriend, Herbert, shared.

Usually weather like this puts Ariana to sleep, but not this time. No amount of words can explain how hurt and angry she was after finding out information about her partner and another incident of his infidelity.

There were pictures flowing around in the media of him and another woman out on a date together at an restaurant. She couldn't help going through them again off of TMZ's site off FACEBOOK.

That's where usually people get caught up on, FACEBOOK.. toxic for relationships and not a good place for them.

"I know what to do.. let me get my ass up and just stop sitting here..", the lightskinned young adult said to herself, hopping up off the beige leather couch and running up the staircase.

Walking to the closet, she grabbed her suitcases and began to pack her belongings. Her clothes, jewelry, wigs in a special bag—her makeup, and so much more items she owned.

On the other hand, HERBERT pulled up in the parking lot of his grey Rolls Royce. After turning off his engine, he laid back in his seat with a small smile on his face, reminiscing his dinner date with the other woman.

Her name was TAINA.

⠀⠀⠀Herb didn't know what it was he saw in Taina, but he fell hard for her. Something about her that he was attracted to, but to him—she has something that Ariana didn't have. He let out a loud sigh and unlocked his iPhone X, going to his messages app to text the female.

'Can't wait to see you again soon..😍', he delivered the message.

"Now back to this..", the Chicago native said in disappointment while getting out his vehicle and locking it. Walking past the stairs and over to the door, he stopped as it flew wide opened.

He saw Ariana in a all gray jogging suit with her blonde inches up in a high bun and tote bags in both of her hands. A confused facial expression appeared on his face while he scanned her.

"W-where the hell you going?", he questioned.

"I'm fucking leaving Herb, so please get the fuck out my way.", she answered his question walking past him and over to her 2019 black Nissan Maxima.

"I know like fuck you not leaving me out the blue, hoe you ain't going no where!", she exclaimed, following her from behind. Ariana just ignored him and unlocked her car, placing her bags in the backseat.

Herbert wanted to know a reason why all of a sudden she decided to call it quits with him.

"The fuck Ari, you not giing nowhere!", he yelled, grabbing her left arm to pull her back in his presence. The lightskinned female turned her head to him in disgust.

"Let me fucking go, jit!", the blonde-haired female retorted, jerking her arm out of her ex partner's grip, "You wanna take hoes out to dinner and shit, but you don't wanna help pay rent! So i'm leaving cause this is the fifth time!"

Herb's eyes widen slowly cause he thought maybe she was just delusional.. but how the hell did she know about his date with Taina? That's the question that was ruining through his mind while Ariana death glare'd him.

"You thought I wasn't gonna find out about this shit?", she asked him while Herbert was playing geeked. Instead, she whipped out her phone and unlocked it. She pulled up the picture of him and Taina sitting at the table holding hands.

"Who the fuck is she, Herb? You wanna ride around with bird ass bitches behind my back, but I guarantee you this shit stops today! You can have her, fuck nigga!", she argued.

The Chicago native smacked his teeth, "It wasn't even fucking like that! You doing too fucking much, girl! Calm yo ass down!", Herbert exclaimed.

"Nah bitch fuck you and that bird! Niggas go out and think they fucking Rick James, boy fuck around.", Ariana yelled her last words. She didn't want to waste any other words onto him cause she was too hurt on the inside.

"I said what I said, you not leaving me!", Herbert snapped, grabbing a hold of Ariana's arm again before she could get inside the driver's side of her car. His grip was tighter than usual. So much for a guy to weight like 90 pounds..

"Bruh, you hurting my arm! Let me go Herbert damn!", she whined, trying to get out his grip once again while he held her against the car.

"Nah bitch!"

"Mann.. let. GOOO!", her foot immediately connected in between his legs, making him collapse on the ground. Her foot also connected to his face.

"Don't ever fucking touch me again, bum bitch!", the blonde hairs lightskinned retorted, quickly getting inside of her vehicle. Turning on her ignition, she quickly backed out the lot and drove off on the freeway.

It took everything in her not to damage and torture her ex lover like she wanted to, but it wasn't worth it. While at the stoplight, she dialed her bestie's number named Nicki.

'Hello?', Nicki answered in a groggily voice.

'Hey Nicki, can I please stay over for awhile? Me and Herb broke up so I left.. he cheated once again. I couldn't do it anymore.'

'Yeah Ari, of course. The door will be unlocked for you. How many minutes away are you?'

'Like ten.'

'Okay just come in and you can sleep in my guest room right next to mines.'

'Thanks Nick.'

'Of course boo.', she hung up.

Marvin's Room by Drake played on the aux off of her playlist and this was the official song that always mad her get into her feelings. Finally arriving to her bestie's house, she parked in front and turned off her vehicle.

Before Ariana could head inside, she sat in her car in pure silence. Tears started to flood her eyes, slowly running down her cheeks. Her head leaned against the wheel and buried in the palm of her hands.

"Maybe is was for the best..", she sobbed to herself, "I just really need to ride solo.."

____________________

THREE WEEKS LATER..
EAST SIDE OF CHICAGO:

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰:

IT was the afternoon and I was just now waking up. Tossing and turning in my white covers, I reached over to grab my phone on the nightstand to check any alerts.

After the altercation with Herb, I've blocked all contact. Fuck him.

For right now, I'm staying with one of my besties, Nicki. I've missed her, so she didn't mind. But right now, she's now getting off work from her nursing job.

I got up out the bed and grabbed my necessities for the shower. That included my towels, phone, and my bluetooth speaker.

Entering the bathroom, I sat my things down on the counter to run the water. I connected my phone to my speaker and the first song to play was Crazy Story by King Von.

I undressed and got in the hot steamy shower and began to wash my body with my coconut body wash, which was one of my favorites.

I finished and turned off the water. After drying off, I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene.

Grabbing my speaker & phone, I headed back to the room to get dressed up in some comfortable clothing.

I slipped on a black tank top and black leggings, along with my black fur slides. I brushed the long black inches of my lace front wig

I cleaned up the guest room I was sleeping in, and I heard the door open with the sound of metal keys, I automatically knew it was Nicki.

"Whew, lord I'm tired.", I heard her mutter under her breath as her crocs tapped on the floor.

She peeped her head into the room while I was making up the bed.

"You're finally up? Shocker!", she said sarcastically and I shot her with a smirk.

"Yeah , of course. I cleaned up the house and I cleaned up the room.", I replied.

"That's good. Are you feeling any better?", she asked, sitting herself on the couch and putting her purse down next to her.

"It's getting there, but I've been improving. I've been trying though, but I'll be fine.", I say.

"I know something. You and I really need a break from Chicago, but mainly you. So we should go take a trip in LA!", she recommended and I looked her sideways.

"I would like for that to happen Nicki, but I don't know if I can leave right away. I'll probably get homesick.", I told her.

"Girl, you haven't gotten out this house for three weeks! I'm talking about just staying in here moping and shit. I don't wanna see you like that.", she preached.

"I want my old fun best friend back, not the sad one cause I hate seeing you said. He ain't the only nigga that's gone be around forever."

"There's other dudes in this world than him, you just gotta cut ties, move on, and let time go by. Wish him the best and move on. So we getting this AirBnB and we having a good time!", she declared.

She wasn't lying though about anything she said, but I'd rather just give it a try. Plus some of her family members live in Cali, so they most definitely can hook us up.

"I'll do it.", I agreed, "But make sure you don't be on no crazy shit!", I giggled.

"Girl bye! I'm not. That's most definitely you, crazy girl."

I just hope I can live my best life to the fullest and get my regular playful self back.. I'm claiming it!
__________________________

hi everyone!

happy new year!

i'm sorry it took so long! i took a long hiatus because i've been dealing with tough losses, trying to get into school, and working hard on my ACT!

so i hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

vote and comment, i'm working on the next chapter so it can have much more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
831K 30.5K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"
5K 329 8
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦�...
989K 42K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."