Life of the Party ✔️||Hitoshi...

Od Cookie_Monster_427

"Why did you pick me up?" I asked again, Shinso pulled the car over somewhere I didn't recognize. We were in... Více

~Playlist~
~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
I Got Bored
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Epilogue~
Other Books

~Chapter 8~

11.3K 503 847
Od Cookie_Monster_427

For a moment I didn't do anything. I was in shock and unable to move. What woke me up was when he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

Reo's hands slid from my wrist to my hips and pulled me into him. He used to kiss me like this all the time and I used to love it. It made me feel safe, protected. Now it was claustrophobic and a cruel reminder of what used to be.

In the past, I wouldn't hesitate to lock my hands in his hair. Now I didn't hesitate to push him off of me.

It took more effort than it should've, either I should start doing some more push ups or he should lay off the carbs. When he was finally off of me we locked eyes for a cruel second before he broke the almost intolerable silence.

His voice oddly silky at the moment but I could hear his usual husky tone buried, "What was that for?"

"What do you think no means?" I demand. Reo took a risky step forward but I put out a hand as a barrier. Instead of interpreting it as a warning he intertwined our fingers with a smooth laugh.

"That I can easily change your mind," he brought our hands up to my face before letting my fingers slip from his. My hand fell to my side and he gently ran his fingertips across my cheek. "That usually was the case anyway."

"Things ch-," Reo cut me off almost immediately.

"Things change," he finished for me, "I know, I know. But why can't they go back?"

"What about Keiko?" I asked in a condescending sort of tone. If Reo noticed he didn't react.

"She doesn't have to know," He murmured before leaning in again.

Despite my better conscious, I let him kiss me. Despite knowing that I'm helping him cheat on his girlfriend, I let his hands fall back onto my hips. Despite knowing that Hideyo is going to kill Reo and then me I let him push me onto the bed.

It was all too familiar, his smell, his touch, the way he kissed me. It was almost convincing, but I didn't stop it even though I knew I was making a huge mistake. That I was probably giving him the impression that he can just manipulate me whenever he pleases.

Maybe he can.

That though alone was enough to force me to push Reo off of me. He fell to my side on the bed and I hastily got to my feet, "No, the answer is no," I said in a rush, "I that can't get through your head maybe this can," I open my door after unlocking it and point to the exit, "Get the fuck out of my room."

"Why the sudden change in mood? I thought we were having fun," Reo coos he gets off the bed too. He struts forward in a cocky walk and doesn't stop until he is right in front of me.

I can't even describe the look he is giving me as he gazes down at me. It had a twinge of annoyance but was glazed over with lust. His face stayed somewhat neutral but just from a glance I could tell he was angry with me constantly denying his advances. His clenched jaw was a giveaway on its own but I could also see his hands visibly were tensed.

"We weren't," I hiss and I look to the open door. I pray for my mom to walk past so I could make some sort of excuse to get him out of here. "Get. Out."

"Why, are you getting tired. The bags under your eyes are pretty dark," Reo comments. He put an emphasis on the word tired and I was as confused as before when he put the the emphasis on purple.

"What does that mean? Is there some sort of double meaning?" I demand, I crossed my arms and Reo's controlled anger turned into a sneer, all lust fled from his eyes.

"Really? It's kinda obvious when you think about it," Reo said in an arrogant tone. "Your new boyfriend. Yeah, what's that about? I thought it would've taken at least a year to get over me."

My mind flashed back to when Shinso and I bumped into Reo and Keiko. He thinks Shinso is my new boyfriend.

Was that so bad though? Reo was clearly jealous, a sight which is very pleasing to see. That and I could use Shinso as an excuse to get out of this situation.

"You're not as valuable as you think," I comment. "And unlike you I don't cheat so get out."

Reo scoffed, "He's just a rebound. It won't last and soon you'll be back with me."

I rolled my eyes but swallowed loudly. It wasn't intentional, it was just that a lot of saliva had suddenly flooded my mouth. "Yeah, whatever you say. But if you wanted us to be together so badly maybe you should've been loyal."

Without another word I shoved Reo and slammed the door in his face. I quickly locked it before throwing myself onto my bed.

If he had said he wanted me back a couple of weeks ago I would've jumped back into his arms and let him manipulate me again. But not now. Now I wasn't as dumb or naive.

I fell asleep with these thoughts swirling my head. And regret bubbling in my stomach. Why did I let him get that far?

I woke up and groggily made my way downstairs. My mom was already sitting at the island in the kitchen. When I walked in she smiled brightly at me, "Hey I have a surprise," she said in a sing song tone.

"What?" I yawned, last night was a long night and I hoped the surprise was a bucket of coffee.

"I got you and Reo two passes to the roller rink!" She did jazz hands and I did my best to put on a smile instead of disgust. But it must not have been convincing because her face dropped a little. "What's wrong? Does your stomach still hurt?"

I shook my head. Time to come clean about everything. I wasn't going to pretend to still like that asshole. "Reo and I broke up last night, but I can still use the passes with someone else. I'm sure Hideyo will have tons of fun there."

"I thought you two were getting along so well," my mom grabbed my hand and ran her thumb over it in a soothing manner. "What happened, honey?"

"We just had a falling out, started arguing and it turns out..." I paused, should I tell her about the cheating? It won't affect me but it might affect my dad's business relationship with Mr. Suzuki. Oh well, it's their son that was the idiot. "Turns out he cheated on me. More than once."

"Oh sweetheart," my mom pulled me into a hug. "Keep the passes, I'm sure you can have fun without him. And when I stop by the store today I'll pick up some (F/F) ice cream and we can watch some movies. You know, a girls night!" She offered a sympathetic smile and despite the fact I was already over Reo, I couldn't stop myself from agreeing.

"Sounds fun," I said honestly, a smile growing on my face. I took the passes from my mom before asking something, "Do you think this'll hurt Mr. Suzuki and father's business relationship?"

My mom sighed, "It definitely won't benefit them but they'll get over it. After all they are both the main income for their families."

"Good," I let a sigh of relief, everything will work out for the better.

I went into the living room after grabbing an apple, I pulled out my phone and texted Hideyo about the roller rink but she didn't respond. She must still be asleep.

I had a gut feeling she wouldn't be waking up anytime soon, maybe she even got a bit drunk last night. I sighed, that would explain why she never texted me back.

I checked the date on the passes to see if I could wait for her, nope. They were today.

I scrolled through my contacts and I eventually ended up in Shinso's. I decided to text him, what could be the worst that happened? We were decent enough friends now anyway, well once I got over the pineapple pizza dilemma.

A few minutes later my phone dinged, it was Shinso.

See you there around noon.

I couldn't help but smile a little. Of course he didn't even discuss a time, just picked one.

I remembered last night and Reo thinking that we were dating. Why would he think that? He only saw us at the pizza place and that's only because of the favor I owe.

Besides, I probably wouldn't get a boyfriend for a while.

Maybe I should just date Hideyo. I chuckled to myself, I'm sure she'd love that idea and even insist on proposing with a ring pop or something dumb like that.

I checked the time, it was already ten. I sighed before going upstairs to hop in the shower.

Why do I feel like this book is longer than 9 chapters. Its like its been going on for a while. (Maybe its because it went on hiatus for a bit but whatever)

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry it took a little longer to get it out. I hope its worth the wait.

Thanks for reading!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

585K 16.5K 31
Y/N Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugous little sister. She hated it. Everyone seemed to expect so highly of her, who could handle that much pressure. As well a...
11.3K 371 39
He is just a normal college student but when a accident took his life, he found himself in a different world in a new body Not long he would find ou...
893K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.4K 151 5
IN WHICH, they always found each other. No matter what. Barry Allen x OC Cover made by @llunaetic