My Boy |Metori Saiko x Chubby...

By MadamSpaghetti

When a rich boy transfers to a school to win over a girl because of her looks only to fall in love with anoth... More

OC
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
!!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
INTERACTIVE CHAPTER
small note
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter UwU
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Saiki K. Vines
heh
Chapter Nineteen
Valentine's Day Special
Chapter Twenty
Deleted Chapter
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue
💞My Boy💞
💞My Boy💞

Chapter Ten

4.5K 176 158
By MadamSpaghetti

Thanks to jamiee1117 for drawing this freaking cute ass picture of Miriki. Uwu it's adorable, she even got the panda socks yo!

CHAPTER TEN
-Touching Moment-

Upon his arrival, many girls swarmed his limousine. To Metori's annoyance, these girls only stared at the luxurious vehicle with want in their eyes. It was something he was used to but now it just got old and irritating. Metori snapped his fingers and almost instantly, a red carpet was rolled out on his every step.

People stepped aside as the sight of the handsome male made his way towards the group of his classmates. He took his glasses off and searched around for the peasants but had no luck. An idea popped in his head when looking.

Teruhashi. He just had to find a larger crowd that surrounded the beautiful bluenette and where there was Teruhashi, there was Miriki.

“Jeffrey, bring me my binoculars.” Saiko commanded.

“Right away, Mister Saiko.” An older gentleman reached into his coat and fetched the demanded item. He handed it to his master, who put the object to his face.

Metori looked around for a bit and grinned once he spotted a mass of people around the middle of the beach. He walked towards them with a giddy feeling swarmed in his chest.

-

Laughs and splashes of the clear ocean mixed with the squawks of seagulls filled through Miriki's ears. She sat beside Aren who was laid down on a plush blanket. He had sunglasses on his face replacing his regular fake ones. He wore a simple muscle tee over swim trunks.

“Aren, aren't you going to swim with Riki or Kineshi?” Miriki asked, rubbing sunscreen on her arms. She was in her swimsuit, but decided to relax under the tent Aren and Riki set up.

“Nah. I'm good here.” He simply stated.

Miriki shrugged and looked to her left at Saiki. He was reading a book.

Of course. Saiki never really acknowledges any of us, he just joins in. Although I can't blame the guy, pros of being mute.

Miriki's eye caught onto the rest of the girls. Their slim bodies being ogled, mainly Teruhashi's. A sigh came from the chubby girl as she looked down at her round tummy and plushy thighs. There was an envious part of her that she resented, but it was still there and crawled all around her body.

“Panda-chan!”

“Huh?” Miriki's head snapped up to see a shirtless Saiko standing proudly with a charming smile. He glanced behind him and waved a hand causing the few people beside him to nod and set up a small tent for him.

Saiko strolled up to Miriki and was about to say something but he was stopped by Aren. The purple haired boy took his sunglasses off revealing his anger filled eyes.

“What do you think you're doing here, asshole?” He scowled. “Thanks for the short jail time.”

Miriki frowned at the mention of Aren being in jail. She was worried that he could have stayed longer, but the charges were dropped in a matter of a few hours just after he had been there.

“Oh c’mon that's in the past and I'm here because I was invited.” His eyes locked onto Miriki's. Aren followed his gaze as Miriki looked away.

“Did you invite this douche here, Miri?” He raised a brow.

“N-no! Why would I?” Miriki frantically shook her head. She mentally slapped herself for stuttering but because Saiko just happened to be there in all his shirtless glory was catching her off guard.

“Oh, Saiko-senpai!” A perky voice caught the trio's attention. Just in time, Rifuta came running wearing a cute baby blue two piece. She stopped beside the rich boy and smiled innocently. “I'm so glad you decided to make it.”

Her doll like eyes flickered to Aren's. “I hope you don't mind, Kuboyasu-senpai. I just didn't want Saiko-senpai to be left out so I invited him here.” She turned back to Saiko and stepped back, giving a twirl flaunting her slim graceful figure.

“What do you- hey!”

Saiko had already joined Miriki's side leading her towards his tent set up with the girl giving him a lazy look. Though soon her eyes lit up seeing a bowl of fresh fruits lying in between two beach chairs.

Rifuta growled and stomped off. Whatever, I have other ways of getting what I want.

-

“I see you're talking to Rifuta, huh?” Miriki questioned taking a slice of watermelon. “Are you going for younger girls now?” Something in her tone sounded like annoyance. It wasn't jealousy, but it was this bitter feeling in her stomach whenever Rifuta was around.

It just bothered her how easily Rifuta was able to get under her skin. Like she was low-key trying out to get Miriki.

“Ah, that's where you're wrong.” Saiko smiled. He perched his head on his palm and leaned towards Miriki. “I only came because she mentioned you would be here. The ditz gave me her number but I didn't think she would text me.”

Miriki scoffed. “Why wouldn't she? A popular cute girl and a rich guy who likes popular cute things. I would be surprised if you didn't ask her out like Teruhahsi.”

He didn't understand why Miriki was upset about the blond peasant. She was only a mere underclassmen to him. Though it did amuse him that the cutely chubby girl thought he liked another girl that wasn't her.

“I do remember saying I would be nice to your friends as long as I get to be around you. That's why I even bailed out the purple haired one.”

Miriki's face flushed for a few seconds before she stayed quiet. He was trying to get closer and she wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or something else. Though he did get Aren released and that was a good thing. Still, she didn't want him to think they'll suddenly be best friends. Nope, that was Teruhashsi's place.

“Anyway, you look pretty.” Saiko leaned back. “And I mean it.”

His words were sweet but that insecure part of Miriki wouldn't allow her to feel it. She kept pushing away the hope that he was actually trying to change, but maybe it was all just a trick to make a fool of her for ruining his plans with Teruhashi. Why else would someone want to be with her.

So she regretfully asked, “What about Teruhashi or Rifuta. Shouldn't you try persuading them to be in this tent with you instead of trying to-”

She stopped talking when a hand began to caress her round cheeks. She looked over to see Saiko's eyes filled with fondness. His eyes stared into hers until they trailed lower. They enjoyed the view she was displaying and it definitely made his cheeks heat up seeing her curious eyes. She was just so beautiful and because she didn't acknowledge it made him want to-

“Does this mean you don't like Teruhahsi or...?” Her words broke his trance.

He scoffed slightly pinching her cheek. “No, silly Panda-chan. I wouldn't be here if weren't for you. I really do want to get to know you more and not just as something I want.” He admitted. Saiko didn't like to show much of his vulnerable side, but the girl in front of him was starting to change that.

“I can't believe you don't see how utterly gorgeous you are. I mean those voluptuous curves of yours are jaw dropping and if you were mine I would kiss every inch of it.” With every word, Saiko got closer and Miriki could see the yearning in his eyes as he held himself back.

Warmth and joy surrounded Miriki hearing how much she made him feel. Yet, she stood up laughing nervously. “Alrighty let's go play volleyball.”

Saiko laughed. “Eventually you'll grow to like me Panda-chan.” He cleared his throat. “But for now I can accept and respect your patience and slow progress of friendship if that is what makes you happy however I hope you know that my eyes are only ever looking at you.”

“Yeah well they better stay on my eyes or I'll sneeze on you.” Miriki threatened with narrowed eyes.

-

Uwu I'm back and can I just say that I'm excited to write more. I couldn't leave you guys so I decided to return and write more for baby Miriki. They both are confused about their feelings, it's more attraction on Saiko's side for now but it'll grow into more 😄😄
Also it would really help if you guys can give me some ideas of future chapters 😉😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 528 18
**No new chapters will be posted** BDB. Billion Dollar Boy. Six wealthy, attractive, muscular boys known for using girls only for sex. Typical, clic...
176K 4.5K 21
This is about a nerd entering a class only for rich kids with the top 10 most richest kids in Asia. The nerd will catch the attention of the one and...
860K 33.5K 37
where gamer boy Jeongguk has a innocent roommate who unknowingly seduces him. top kook bottom tae smut book guys I wrote this book when I was like 13...
2.8K 50 30
It's about a rich boy who like to study a lot and everyone in school, call him nerd in school but they don't know that his son of one in only wealthy...