Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN
-Perfection-

The cold wind blew against Saiko's silver hair as an employee of his fanned him. Fortunately for him, the class didn't want him to participate in any of the sports activities. He was basically just there as an extra member.

"C'mon P.K Academy!" Cheered several girls in unison.

Metori's eyes flickered to the girls next to him. They were dressed in cheer uniforms all the while doing basic cheer moves with their pom-poms. He moved his eyes away and tried to find his girlfriend. With a snap of his fingers, he was given a set of binoculars.

The silver haired teen stood up to search high and low for the olive haired girl. He grinned upon spotting her stretching not to far away. Miriki had earbuds on and was mouthing the words. Unfortunately, someone had blocked his view from such beauty.

"Metori-kun! How indecent of you to try and sneak a peek at me. But I guess you can take a look." Anna scrunched her nose in fake disgust. It was obvious she was trying to flatter herself.

"No thank you." He put the binoculars down and sat back in his seat. His class had their own canopy and a few P.K students rested under it. Metori had his own space yet it was close to his peers.

Anna giggled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She placed her hands behind her and leaned forward.

"I tried to call you but your butler said you were busy." She said, trying to continue a conversation.

"Yeah I was." Metori replied as his gaze was solely on Miriki. He thought back to the previous day of their swim and sighed. His heart ached at her insecurities.

Meanwhile Anna puffed her cheeks in annoyance. She followed Metori's gaze and clenched her fists. Her manicured nails dented the flawless skin on her palms. To think a boy would reject her efforts for some plain girl was quite embarrassing and frustrating.

But it also hurt. Anna's eyes trailed back to Metori and the love-struck look on his face and it made her want to punch him. He was so interested and determined to make her his way before Miriki. When they were younger, he wanted her.

The soft look in his eyes didn't match the greedy ones he used to have. Now those green emerald eyes looked so captivating and his plump lips were pulled into a gorgeous smile that he never showed anyone before.

Her fingers reached out to cup his cheek, "Metori-"

"Is there a problem here?" Came an angelic voice.

Anna whirled around to see a beautiful girl with deep sea blue hair and diamond blue eyes. The smell of roses and jasmine hit her nose which almost made her sigh in delight. Anna put on a smile and placed a hand on her well-endowed chest.

"Not at all." She said with a sickening sweet smile.

Kokomi smiled back. This girl is very naturally pretty and is clearly one for a good skincare routine. Not to mention those nails.

Anna hummed. This chick is no doubt those oh so sweet nice girls. She's on a whole different level of beautiful and...oh wow isn't her skin just perfect.