Saiki K. Vines

I present you all with the gift of dead vines that will be represented by the Saiki peeps, including Miriki. Some of the words may be changed to suit the character. Also there is some potty mouth language so...take a sip of some holy water.

--

Miriki about Rifuta: "Bitch called me ugly, I said bitch where? She said under all that make-up, I said- *wipes face* -bitch where?"

--

Toritsuka walking up to Miriki as she's stirring soup:
"That's what good pussy sounds like." * laughs*

Miriki: *glares at him while holding up a spatula as he runs away*

--

Metori in his limo: *opens eyes and smiles at Jeffrey* "Oh sorry, I was waiting on you to make me a sandwich."

Jeffrey: "Go back to sleep and starve."

--

Mera: "He doesn't deserve you, if he doesn't treat you right by now, you're gone."

Miriki: *nods while shrugging* "I'm gone."

Mera: Now go chop his dick off.

--

Toritsuka: "Hey guys, hit that vote button if you think being haunted is...kinda hot."

--

*At a Party*

Chiyo: *Records Teruhashi vaping*

Teruhashi: *vapes*

Saiki: "Wow."

--

Nendou videocalling the reader: "Sleep! I don't know about sleep. It's summer time."

Miriki from her room: "You better go to bed!"

Nendou: "Oh, she caught me."

--

Reader: *holding up a shirt with 'I ship Miriki and Metori'*: "The best fucking ship. If you're not a fan, take yo bitch ass home."

--

*At a party pt.2*

Teruhashi, Chiyo, and Rifuta: *taking selfies with the camera turned not realizing it's on the calculator app*

Mikoto: "What the fuck!?"

--

*In the classroom where Hairo randomly interviews people*

Hairo: "Who's the hottest uber driver you've ever had?"

Metori: *Chews gum obnoxiously* "I've never went to Oovoo Javer."

--

*Miriki as a mom*

Kids: *being pests*

Miriki: "Heeey, hey, hey! Kids, kids. METORI. JR! Honey, can you be quiet. I'm just trying to do something."

--

Aren to Kaido: "Hey, how much money do you have?"

Kaido: "Like 69 cents."