Epilogue

Miriki felt Saiko's lips curled into a smirk in their kiss. She pulled him closer feverishly, enjoying the love he spoiled her with. Metori happily cherished his queen's affections, almost forgetting how much she used to loathe it. His tongue pushed passed her pink colored lips, groaning at the flavor of her. His hands trailed under her shirt to caress her soft hips straddling his. 

One of her hands roamed through his voluminous hair whilst the other held his cheek lovingly. She pulled away, only for him to eagerly capture her lips again. His hands reached up to her busty chest, giving both mounds a squeeze until going down to her equally sized butt then down to her thighs. 

A sweet giggle released from Miriki's lips as he gave her one last kneeweaking kiss before he pulled away. He wrapped his arms around her obsessively and began to pepper kisses on her neck, muttering how much he adored her. She closed her eyes and sighed in bliss. Finally, Metori looked up at Miriki. 

He sighed dreamily. He couldn't help but blush at the beauty in front of him. His half-lidded eyes observed her captivating facial expressions. From her hazy round eyes to blush on her deliciously squeezable cheeks, and he did not forget those swelled plump lips.  

"Beauty like yours is undeniably irresistible. I bet all those fools are crying themselves to sleep thinking how much they wish they had a Panda-chan." Metori chuckled, nuzzling himself on her chest. Her fast heartbeats echoed in his ears. 

Miriki tucked a short lock behind her ear. "What fools? Nobody besides you is into me." 

"Well I guess you don't notice, which is fine by me. Nobody else can have you because I already plan to make our future wedding public." Metori kissed her cheek. 

"W-wedding!?" Miriki stammered. She gaped at the fairly handsome boy in shock. Her already rapid heartbeat accelerated at the word. 

Metori nodded nonchalantly. He was not surprised at her reaction. Of course something like this was a big deal. They were still young and to announce a decision like that wasn't usual. 

"Yes. Was I not clear that I want to spend the rest of my life giving you my undying love and warmth until my last breath?" He titled his head. 

"No, you are...it's just too early for you to want that." She replied. Miriki rolled off of him and laid down on his bed. He did the same and pulled her closer to his chest. His brows furrowed at her sudden nervousness. 

"I know that you need an heir to continue your family business, but all of that makes me scared. I love children and it's not like I don't want them, but-" Miriki paused. She sighed heavily trying to continue. 

Metori frowned at her. Her honesty wasn't what he expected to hear. His family company needed to continue on. It wasn't built just to be wasted away. He cursed himself for bringing the topic up. He sat up to turn away from her. 

Noticing the lack of warmth, Miriki sat up and eyed his slumped shoulders. Her heart ached at the mood they were now in. She tried to reach for his shoulders, grasping only nothing when he stood up from the bed.