𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𒊹︎ G...

By -seaveyseuphoria

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ More

0%
1%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%/100%

2%

624 19 0
By -seaveyseuphoria

〰️G〰️

So, the next day I woke up determinate to apologize to Reece.I dressed up in a normal outfit and brushed my teeth.I kinda did my hair and jogged downstairs, where I found Reece and my mom.

"Good morning sweety"She greeted as I kissed her cheek. "Morning"I said in my annoying morning voice. "I'm going to leave to buy some stuff.You're leaving in Reece's car"I nodded my head as she left and I ate a granola bar and some water.After a minute of silence and a quick glance at Reece, I spoke up.

"Look Reece, I'm sorry for yesterday.I'm normally not that mean, and I hope you can forgive me"He stared at me for a second. "Ok"He shrugged and placed the bowl of cereal on the sink, leaving the room.

My jaw fell. Ok?I apologize and all I get is an ok?Not even a 'don't worry, it's alright'?C'mon!I sighed and exited the room too, going up to my room to grab my bag.

"Kid!We're leaving!"I rushed downstairs the moment I heard Reece's voice.He glanced at me before opening the door and walking to his car.I sighed and closed the door behind me, walking towards the car too.

Just as I was about to get in shotgun, Reece spoke up. "Don't.We're picking some friends up"I closed the door and entered the back seat. "Is this going to be daily?"

He started the car and drove out of the driveway. "Yes, and if you don't like it you can walk to school"I raised my eyebrows.First time he snapped at me today, great.I didn't respond tho, I started watching the houses that passed by.

I already missed my friends, my home.With my friends it was fun.In my group of friends their was a boy, Zack, that was a year older than us and drove all of us to school.It was always fun, and Zack didn't care we were younger.

I didn't realized we had stopped until two people entered the car.A tall brunet had sat in shotgun, while a beautiful brunette sat next to me. "Hello!Im Camila"She greeted with a smile.I smiled back nervously.She was older and better looking, two things that intimate me a lot.

"Why is their a kid on your back seat, Reece?"The boy asked in a Canadian accent. "Oh, he's my... step brother, you could say"He shrugged it off. "Oh, well nice to meet you kid, I'm Shawn"I frowned.

"Don't worry, he calls me kid too.We're dating"Camila explained.After a few minutes of silence I spoke up. "You guys aren't from here right?"She turned to me.

"Oh no, I was borned in Cuba but was raised here.Shawn's canadian and moves here a couple years ago"I nodded.

"What about you kid?Where are you from?"

"I'm from a little village near here" "Then why didn't you stay there"I heard Reece muttered, and it wasn't a question."Don't worry, he just dosen't like new people.He'll get better"Camila told me.I nodded and soon we were at school.

The moment we got off they were off, but Camila wished me luck before leaving.Guess Bibby isn't showing me around.I took a deep breath and entered.I looked around.It was quite big, probably 2-3 floors.I then remembered my mom told me I had to go to the office.

Once I got there, I looked around.There was just the secretary in her table and what looked like a boy my age with a busted lip and some ice.

"Hello Mrs. I'm new and I was wondering if you could give me my locker and timetable please?"She looked up at me and them nodded, looking through some papers.

"You're new?"I turned to the kid.I kinda winced at the sight.The lip looked worse if you get closer. "Um yes.Im George"He smiled at me.Well, half smiled.The ice covered his right side. "I'm Blake.What year are you in?"

"Freshmen"He grinned(,or tried to). "I am too"The secretary handed me my locker number and my timetable.I stared at the timetable. "What classes do we have together?"He stood by me to look at the paper too. "Um, basically all of them.Minus period one on Wednesday all of them"I nodded. "What happened to you anyway?"He was confused for a second before realizing.

"Oh, I got punched.I came here for the late pass.I need to clean myself up and the classes are about to start"I frowned.First Friday of school and people are already hurt?Wow. "Oh, I'll wait for you then"He nodded and smiled thankfully.

5 minutes later we were heading toward my locker, but before we left the office, he spoke up. "I need to warn you, I'm kind of a loser.I didn't get punched by mistake, it was my bully"I frowned. "Why would anybody bully you?You seem nice"He sighed, the ice  still on his lip. "Teenagers are confusing"We kept walking. "They surely are"I muttered, remembering Reece.

Just as we entered, the bell rang, and everybody started walking to their classes, which left Blake and I alone.We got to my locker and sorted everything out while I tried making conversation. "So... who bullies you?"That question was wierd, but I wanted to know.

"This kid from a grade above and his friends"I nodded with a small frown.Once we finished at my locker we moved to the bathroom.

I inspected the bruise. "It's not that bad, just don't talk much and eat on the left side"He nodded.We threw the half melted ice and went to first period, English.

We entered, and to say I was nervous is an understanding.The teacher gave us a stern look as the students seem relieved the class paused. "Mr Richardson, you're late.I suppose you're the new kid, Mr Smith"I nodded as Blake gave the teacher the late pass and guided both of us towards two free seats.

"Why are you late, if you don't mind me asking?"The teacher asked, eyes on us. "It's... kinda personal"Blake replied hesitant. "It isn't if it made you late to my class"

"Well-" "I punched him by mistake"Blake's eyes widened as he turned to me.The teacher frowned, confused. "Pardon?"

"I punched him by mistake and I felt guilty, so I helped him with the bruise"The teacher stared at me before nodding slightly and continuing the class.

[]

"You didn't have to do that for me, I could have lied"Was the first Blake told me as we walked to lunch.I shrugged "It's ok, I'm good at lying"He smiled at me.

We entered the dining room and I looked around, trying to familiarize with the environment.Blake led us to a table, but speed up once he glanced at someone.I frowned and followed but glanced at the direction he had looked.It was just three boys, laughing pretty loudly.They were from Reece's grade and people seemed to adore them, from the way people around us commented while looking at them.

We sat down and I heard Blake sigh. "What's up?Why are you so nervous?"But before he could respond, a voice was heard.

"Wow!Blakey bitch got a boyfriend!"I saw Blake tense as I turned around, watching as one of the boys I saw walked to us with a grin.The boy was tall, quite fat, but looked confident.He was blond and had green eyes that were inspecting me with a playful look.

"Who the fuck is this kid?"I asked Blake, but it looks like the kid heard because "I'm Tyler, Blakey's personal bully.Want me to be yours too?"I raised my eyebrows at the kid, impressed.

I had never been bullied, nether did I bully.But I did hate it and I met one of my best friends from saving her from people like Tyler.

I absolutely hated bullies.They brought people down, using them like their toys.But they weren't toys, they were humans.And that 'teasings' could turn into real damage that can ruin lifes, and that's not fun.

"I'm fine, thanks.And this is the kid that punched you?How could he, if he's all mass?"I asked that question to Blake, that gasped as a small smirk played on my lips.

Tyler's friends 'oh'd as the blond's face turned red.Hey, look!A human tomato!Tyler walked to us. "What the fuck do you think you're saying kid?"I stood up to face him.

I obviously wasn't going to fight him.First of all, because it was my first day, and that wouldn't be a good start.Second of all, my dad tought me that violence wasn't the answer.He basically told me to do no harm but take no shit.

"Hey, calm down dude.I was just playing around"He glared at me. "I-"

"Hey!Tyler!Don't mess with him, he's Reece's step brother!"Shawn's Canadian accent cut him off, thankfully.

Tyler turned to Shawn and then to me, eyebrows raised.I also heard a few gasps from Blake and Tyler's friends

"More of a reason to do it"He said as a smirk appeared. "Really?Want Bibby to beat your ass again?He will be here any minute"This time Camila talked.I held a laugh.Reece?Fighting this guy?Reece is not even that fit, but I would pay to watch.

"Ok, I'm not doing it.But not because I'm scared.I'll catch you later loser"He glared at me a last time before turning around and walking to his friends. "Whatever you say"I muttered as I sat back down.

I looked at Blake, who was still gaping. "You're Reece's step brother?!"

I nodded, confused.Why such a shocker? "Why didn't you tell me?"I raised an eyebrow. "It wasn't brought up.Plus, I'm not proud of it"

"Well you should.Reece is been the only one that won a fight with Tyler.That's why he's scared, cause now you two are siblings"

"Please don't call me that.I don't like Reece"He raised an eyebrow. "And why would that be?"I sighed. "He isn't nice to me, but I don't know why.He's... cold, you could say"He gave me a small smile.

"Well, suddenly there is a kid living in his house, I don't think he's happy about it.Give him time tho, he'll get used to it"I nodded but frowned a bit.Maybe he's right.Maybe he just needs time to get used to me.

Maybe I do too.

➿➿➿

Next chap coming soon:)

-P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.2K 31
Everything's tied together. **COMPLETED**
570 17 46
I hope you enjoy
30.6K 1.6K 31
- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs, Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
72.9K 3.3K 45
༑ ࿐ྂ ૢ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦 ‿ ➶𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑐�...