(IND - ENG) Lovely, New Year...

By Cyrena0819

Character : Singto/Phana Genre : Romance/Drama Just for fun XD Description : The couple face the new problem... More

(IND) Chapter One - Hometown Visited
(ENG) Chapter One - Hometown Visited
(IND) Chapter Two - Family Gathering
(ENG) Chapter Two - Family Gathering
(IND) Chapter Three - Meet by Destined
(ENG) Chapter Three - Meet by Destined
(IND) Chapter Four - The Guest
(ENG) Chapter Four - The Guest
(IND) Chapter Five - Surprising Admirer
(ENG) Chapter Five - Surprising Admirer
(IND) Chapter Six - Love's Rival
(ENG) Chapter Six - Love's Rival
(IND) Chapter Seven - Accidentally Caught
(ENG) Chapter Seven - Accidentally Caught
(IND) Chapter Eight - Suspicious Attitude
(ENG) Chapter Eight - Suspicious Attitude
(IND) Chapter Nine - The Value of Honest
(ENG) Chapter Nine - The Value of Honest
(IND) Chapter Ten - Playing Both Side
(ENG) Chapter Ten - Playing Both Side
(IND) Chapter Eleven - Storm vs Termites
(ENG) Chapter Eleven - Storm vs Termites
(IND) Chapter Twelve - War Echoes
(ENG) Chapter Twelve - War Echoes
(IND) Chapter Thirteen - Heart's Trial
(ENG) Chapter Thirteen - Heart's Trial
(IND) Chapter Fourteen - The Confession
(ENG) Chapter Fourteen - The Confession
(IND) Chapter Fifteen - Annoying Strangers
(ENG) Chapter Fifteen - Annoying Strangers
(IND) Chapter Sixteen - February 14th
(ENG) Chapter Sixteen - February 14th
(IND) Chapter Seventeen - Uncertain Feelings
(ENG) Chapter Seventeen - Uncertain Feelings
(IND) Chapter Eighteen - Brother's Betrayal
(ENG) Chapter Eighteen - Brother's Betrayal
(IND) Chapter Nineteen - A Glimpse of Hopes
(IND) Chapter Twenty - Unfinished Vacation
(ENG) Chapter Twenty - Unfinished Vacation
(IND) Chapter Twenty One - Missing Heart
(ENG) Chapter Twenty One - Missing Heart
(IND) Chapter Twenty Two - The Doomsday
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Two - The Doomsday
(IND) Chapter Twenty Three - Life is Beautiful
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three - Life is Beautiful
(IND) Last Chapter Twenty Four - Lovely, New Year's Gift 2
(ENG) Last Chapter Twenty Four - Lovely, New Year's Gift 2
(IND) Extra Chapter - New Sex's Assistant
(ENG) Extra Chapter - New Sex's Assistant

(ENG) Chapter Nineteen - A Glimpse of Hopes

422 26 7
By Cyrena0819

Singto and Joss just returned from meeting customers outside, they straightly headed to the cafeteria to take a break while waiting for lunch time. After taking a seat, they putting the bag on the empty chair, took off their suit, loosened the tie, opened several buttons to relax and sit back while enjoying coffee.

Suddenly Joss's view was accidentally fixed on the ring on Singto's finger, and felt there was something strange.

"Er...lately have you been lose weight or the ring is loose?" He asked opening the conversation. "I just feel it's a different ring..."

Singto raises his finger and examined the ring.

"Really?" Singto commented briefly then took off his ring to examine it carefully and realized that the color of the ring was rather bright as new.

"Just ignore it, I won't wear it for a long..." Singto said and wanted to put it on again, but the movement of his hand stopped instantly, he changed his mind and put it on the corner of the table, then took out his cellphone and notebook, arranged it on the table.

"You put it there, with the purpose of pretending to forget and leave it?" asked Joss teasing him.

Singto shortly glared at Joss for a moment and explained. "Actually I'm also feel uncomfortable when wearing it, every time I'm typing on notebook it always goes up to the middle, and when I take a shower it always slides down..."

"Aw, is it the same as before?"

"The old one fits right on my finger, I don't know where Pha got this ring..."

"Then where is your originalsss ring?"

Singto shrugged his shoulders saying he didn't know.

"Is it possible he accidentally lost it and secretly forge a new one without your knowledge?"

Singto did not answer, his attention returned to the ring on the table. "Or maybe...he gave it to someone else..." he muttered unconsciously.

Joss regretted his initiative to ask about the ring, suddenly he got an idea. Joss removed his own necklace, then took the ring on the table, put it together with the pendant, and put it around Singto's neck.

The man froze and was astonished to see what he was doing and not protested.

"This way it won't come off again! Don't worry, it is silver necklace you can wear it while taking a bath!"

Singto observed the ring on his chest and commented. "Um, your idea is brilliant!" He laughed. "But, what about your pendant?"

"It's for you!" Joss said.

"Aw, thanks..." Singto said briefly while admiring it for a moment, then raised his glass to drink, and suddenly his phone on the table vibrated. Singto reflexively grabbed it and checked the incoming message from an unknown number while sipping his coffee

His expression turned as shocked when saw a photo that answered his question to Pha two days ago, as a result the coffee cup in his hand was loose, fortunately Joss managed to saved it on time before get on the notebook, but half of the contents spilled and splattered toward Singto.

His body from chest and down are wet and dirty by coffee.

"What's wrong?" Joss asked curiously while getting rid of the notebook and cleaning the coffee spill on the table. "You got a prank message?"

Singto only responded by shaking his head, and suddenly Joss snatched the phone from his hand to see for himself, before the guy had chance to turn off the screen.

"Give it back!" Protested Singto.

Joss was stunned for a moment looking at the photo and commenting.

"I didn't expect Pha and So Hyun's relationship had been this far, even the shooting angle was very perfect, looked like a scene in a drama..." he then furrowed his eyebrows and curious of something. "How did this photo been taken?"

Singto grabbed his phone back and turned off the screen immediately, then diverted the topic while looking at his appearance and sighing heavily.

"I'll be damned, I don't have a change of clothes..."

But Joss ignored his complain and asked again. "Who took the photo and sent it to you? What is the purpose? "

Singto shrugged his shoulders indicating he didn't know.

"If the sender sees your reaction right now, he will definitely be disappointed!" Joss laughed.

Singto did not comment, then unbuttoned his shirt, to clean the splashes of coffee that got on his skin using tissue paper.

Joss shifted his gaze to Singto and thought for a moment, then moved to his side, took the tissue, poured water on it and tried rubbing the coffee stain on Singto's shirt.

Not long after, Pha happen show up in the cafeteria, fulfilling So Hyun's invitation, after a few days avoiding her for no reason.

Pha watches in shock toward Joss and Singto's direction and misunderstood, he immediately approached the two with wide steps, pulling one hand Joss who was at Singto's chest while the other hand was rubbing the coffee stain.

"What are you doing?!" he snapped suddenly.

Singto and Joss jumped in surprise and turned to him.

Pha froze instantly when he realized what really happened and felt embarrassed.

Suddenly, his eyes accidentally saw a necklace on Singto's chest, but his gaze was fixed on the ring. He then pulled Singto's hand, examined his finger and asked.

"Why don't you wear the ring on your finger?" Pha glared at Singto.

Before Singto had the chance to answer, Pha asked the next question. "You unbutton your shirt in public and let another man touch your bare chest?! Have you gone crazy?"

Singto was astonished and thought what was wrong with that, his face turned red with shame, not because Pha snapped at him but he realized people were turning towards him with a suspicious look, as if he was acting indecent with Joss.

"Can't you not shouting and cause misunderstandings?" Joss reminded him in a low voice.

"Misunderstanding? What are you doing?!"

"Can't see it for yourself?" Joss pointed at Singto's shirt which was wet and dirty by ice coffee.

"Even so, you don't realize this is a public area?"

Joss was astonished and retaliated. "So you mean, we should do it in a bathroom or a closed room?"

Pha realized his mistake and was speechless.

"Aw, alright then! P'Sing, let's go and continue in the bathroom! "Joss told Singto and immediately tidy up his belongings on the table.

Singto responded by nodding, buttoning his shirt back, taking his suit and bag, then stood up.

Suddenly Pha snatched his bag and suit, then ordered him to follow him. But Singto stood still and did ignored him.

Pha, who had taken a few steps in front, turned around again in disbelief, he gritted his teeth in annoyance and walked back, without warning, he shortly pulled Singto's hand to follow him.

He accidentally bumped into So Hyun at the entrance, the girl staggered back and almost fell. Seeing that Pha Reflexively held her with one hand while the other hand still gripped Singto's wrist firmly.

The girl looked shocked while looking at Pha without blinking for a second, and Pha immediately let her go. He looked at So Hyun with a cold expression, and still clearly remembered the girl's conversation with his mother, as well as wondering how the girl knew about Ming.

"Sorry, I'm late..." said the girl nervously mixed in surprise, she turned to Singto for a moment and returned to Pha. "W-what happened?"

Pha did not answer, his eyes glanced at the lunch box in So Hyun's hand and said.

"Sorry, I have an urgent business and don't have appetite for today, you may give the lunch box to someone else!" Pha said coldly, as he wrapped his hand around Singto's waist and walked past So Hyun.

So Hyun widened in shock to see Pha's reaction and noticed the different attitude than usual, she froze instantly as her heart beating so hard and wondered whether Pha was angry with her because she accidentally told his mother about Ming or for other reasons she didn't know.

So Hyun cursed her own tongue, if only she wasn't carried away by emotion and said something outrageous.

When was busy processing what happened on her head, suddenly someone grabs the lunch box in her hand and startled her.

The girl shortly turned and shouted at Joss.

"Give it back!"

"P'Pha doesn't want his lunch meals, so may I have it?" Asked Joss.

"What is the reason, you wish I gave it to you?"

"Then who will you give it to?"

"Who said I'm going to give it to someone else?"

"Didn't you hear it just now? He told you to give it to someone else, after all he had got a special dish for his lunch complete with an appetizer and dessert..."

The girl bit her lip and immediately understand what Joss meant by special dish.

"You mean...you asked for compensation because he just snatched away your lunch?" So Hyun replied while grinned sarcastically.

"Er..." Joss speechless then shortly changed the topic.

"By the way, I noticed his attitude towards you quite different, as if...if you made a big mistake, are you guys fighting or..." Joss suddenly remembered the photo on Singto's phone and was curious.

"Why do you think that?"

"May I know...how far is your guys relationship?"

"What do you mean?"

"Besides kissing...have you ever...done that?"

So Hyun looked surprised, and wondered how Joss could know about the kissing, but she tried to act normal and return the questions. "Done what?"

"Aw, are you really innocent or pretending not to understand?" Joss asked in disbelief. "Do you want me to mention it in public?" Joss glanced to left and right.

So Hyun widened her eyes while glaring at him.

"Then how about you?!" the girl returned the question. "Have you?"

Joss blinked a few times and was astonished, he pointed his own nose and asked. "Me? Are you kidding? I'm sure all men have done it!" said Joss said laugh awkwardly. "My first experience was in the first grade of high school...the most important thing is you have to use protection, otherwise you will definitely get problems..."

"Then, have you ever had experience with Singto Oppa?"

Joss almost choked on his own saliva. "Even though I've, I won't told you either!"

"I'm just asking, why are you so nervous?" So Hyun replied with grinned. "And why do you think I also would tell you about how far my relationship with Seung Min Oppa?"

"You clearly had known he's married, why are you still flirting with him and tried to lure him? Do you really think of want to replace Singto's position besides P'Pha?"

"Do you have proof I'm trying to lure him? Or are you just looking for a scapegoat to hide your fox tail?"

"Though without a proof, everyone can see it..." Joss said. "However, if I were you, I would not disgrace me by using a sneaky way to achieve my goal!"

So Hyun laughed mockingly and replied. "Before you accuse me, should you see your own reflection and ask yourself what do you expect from all of this?!" asked the girl sarcastically.

Joss was surprised and silent for a moment before answering. "I hope you will immediately stop your actions, and don't bother P'Sing since he has given way to both of you!"

"I do not understand what you mean?! When do I bother him?"

"Did you really do nothing?"

Joss wanted to ask her about the photo, but he changed his mind because he felt doubtful.

So Hyun narrowed her eyes and confused then retaliated. "I don't want to argue, because I thought we are in the same position, and I think we able to understand each other, but it turns out I'm wrong!" she smiled bitterly.

Finished saying so, So Hyun shortly bid a goodbye and was about to walk away.

At the same time Joss lifted the lunch box in his hand and shouted at the girl's back. "Thank you for the lunch!"

So Hyun stopped immediately, and walked back then reached out to Joss. "The price for the lunch box is 10,000 Won!"

"What?!"

"I didn't give free lunch to Mr. Kong, I'm doing a business!"

Joss doesn't believe that. "Seriously?"

So Hyun then took out a bill from her pocket and handed it to Joss. "You think I'm trying to steal his heart by making lunch for him every day? I'm not that shifty!"

Joss was surprised, and understood why Pha could found the girl interesting.

"But the price here is only 5000 Won! Do you want to rob me?" Joss protested.

"That's the price of regular customer!" She then took out a pen and changed the price.

Joss pouted his lips, then took out his wallet and handed two pieces of 5,000 to So Hyun.

"Thank you, I am glad to do a business with you!" So Hyun said, then bow to say goodbye and leave the place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Pha took Singto to his room and immediately locked the door.

"Wait! I'll get a new shirt for you!" Pha said as he walked to close the window curtain. Then unpack the paper bag that neatly arranged in the corner of the room, look for a new shirt, trouser and tie, then return to front of Singto.

Next he reached out his hand to unbutton Singto's shirt, but the man immediately moved back and avoid.

Pha was surprised and looked straight at him.

"What's wrong?"

Singto looked at Pha and said. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable! Even though we haven't officially divorced yet, but we've separated! So I think we should keep out ours personal space!"

Pha does not believe in hearing Singto's words and his heart feels torn, whether Singto has forgotten everything they have had for eight years.

Pha closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to control his emotions.

"So you mean, now I don't even have the right to touch you anymore?" Pha raised his eyebrows.

Singto didn't answer, he reach his hand to grab the clothes on Pha's hand, but the guy didn't let him and again reach out to unbuckle Singto's belt, but the man immediately brushed off his hand again.

"Don't be too greedy, if you have chosen So Hyun, you should watch out your attitude toward me, or do you hope that after divorced, we're can't even be friends?"

"Who said I've chosen So Hyun?" Said Pha. "Don't expect I will sign a divorce document with you, even though you sued me to court! Unless you have proof shows that I'm really having an affair!"

Singto grinned and retaliated. "Who said I didn't have one?"

"Huh?!" Pha's face turned pale.

Singto took out his phone and showed Pha, a collection of intimate photographs of him and So Hyun that he got from unknown sender, including photos of them kissing in Pha's office taken from outside the building.

Pha widened in surprise and didn't expect Singto to keep the photos, and he immediately guessed that all of this must have been done by Ming, but he was curious about the last photo and as he grabbed the phone from the guy's hand.

"Who took this?!"

Pha sped towards the glass, opened the curtain and was surprised when saw a worker cleaning the glass, he thought who else was crazy enough to ride the elevator just to take proof he had an affair, if not Ming.

"I don't care who took it, however the point is that these photos can be strong evidence in court if you refuse to sign peacefully!" Singto said then took his cellphone back.

"You don't suspect someone wants to ruins our relationship on purpose?" Pha tried to turn the topic.

"Then who do you think?"

Pha was about to mention Ming, but shortly changed his mind because he was sure Singto would not believe him and will side with his brother.

"I...don't know..." said Pha. "But I hope you could trust me..."

"Then you want to say, this photo is fake?" Singto grinned. "I didn't expect your relationship to be that far..."

Pha's voice was stuck in his throat, he did not know how to defend himself, because at that time he really was carried away by the situation and he did not deny it.

"Even though I've given you the green light, but you still played fire behind me..."

"I'm not..." Pha gasped and held his breath for a moment then changed the topic. "Are you really serious about want to divorce? Even though you don't consider of feelings between us, but do you also not consider about the children? Do you really want to leave them?"

Singto turned silent all of sudden to hear a question after a question from Pha that struck in his heart. Honestly the one that made him worried so much was Seung Eun. A few nights ago, the boy knocked on his room door in the middle of the night, and entered while crying.

Seung Eun asked why they never had dinner together again, family vacations, or sitting together while having a chat and watching TV like they used to.

Since that day Seung Eun refused to sleep in his own room, and forced to sleep with Singto, and throughout the night, he always slept by hugging Singto as if afraid of being apart.

Singto unwittingly shed tears when he thought about that, but he immediately wiped it as he turned around.

A moment later, he took a deep breath and turned back to Pha again, "This Sunday...can we go on vacation..." asked Singto, somehow suddenly this idea appeared in his head.

Immediately a smile was engraved on Pha's face and he quickly answered. "Of course we can, I will arrange everything..."

"Thank you..."

"Does that mean..."

"You can invite So Hyun if you want..." Singto added by cutting his word. "I do not mind..."

A smile on Pha's face disappeared instantly. "Do you want to say that you also want to invite Joss?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Then what do you mean by inviting So Hyun?!"

"I didn't invite her, I just said you may invite her..." Singto defended himself. "So you will invite her or not, it's up to you..."

Pha fell silent and looked at Singto's eyes deep, trying to find emotion there, but he could not see it, as if he had no feelings for him anymore.

"I know you doing all this for children..." Pha commented. "Don't worry, I will not invite others, let's enjoy this time vacation to the fullest. Perhaps, this is our last family vacation... "

Singto's face was clearly drawn in a surprised expression when he heard Pha's last sentence, as if a bad sign would happen.

He immediately said goodbye before his emotions overflowed and did something stupid. When Singto turned the knob to open the door, suddenly Pha grabbed his hand, pulled his body back and hugged him tight.

As the same time the door was accidentally pulled and open wide.

All employees outside shortly turned to look inside, witnessed what happened with astonishment. So Hyun who just arrived immediately froze instantly with a surprised expression.

Pha's eyes widened as realized the situation, but he did not react or took the initiative to release Singto, instead he grabbed the man's nape and forced to kiss him intently in front of all employees.

Everyone's eyes widened at the view and dumbfounded, including So Hyun.

A moment later, the girl suddenly took the initiative to go forward and help to close the door, she briefly exchanged glances with Pha just before the door closed, even though her expression showed nothing, but her heart feels torn.

After the door closed, Pha finally released Singto who kept struggling trying to free himself because he noticed the door was open.

"What are you doing?!" he glared at Pha while touching his lips that hot.

"Sorry, all of a sudden my hands and lips moved on their own..." Pha answered, hitting both his hands and his lips. "Maybe because...they haven't touched you for a long time and missed you so much..." Pha teased him and laughed.

At the moment, Singto heart which had been frozen, came back warm all of a sudden and his heart also began to pound, but he just stood still while staring at Pha straight, trying to hide it.

The laughter on Pha's face slowly faded, and he immediately changed the topic.

"Let change your clothes here before going out! If you don't want to be seen by me, I will turn around..." he said and was about to turn his back.

"No need!" cut Singto immediately, he took a deep breath for a moment and then unbuttoned his shirt.

After finishing changing clothes, Singtopun said goodbye and left the place with thousands of feelings raging on his chest.

At this time his feelings were really chaotic, he again remembered the agreement with Pha's mom. Singto wondered, does he really could get rid of his feelings for Pha? Yet, in reality it wasn't as easy as he imagined.

When changing clothes, for a moment a crazy idea appeared in his head, he imagined Pha would take the initiative to force him making love, but in fact the man just stood there watching him until he finished without blinking or even making a sound.

Singto smiled bitterly as he walked away from Pha's office, he thought, maybe Pha had no kind of feelings toward him anymore, whereas in fact Pha trying hard to hold himself because he doesn't want to ruin their vacation plans.

Singto sighed and immediately get rid of that thought, he hoped, this time vacation would be the last of most beautiful memories, which he will remember for rest of his life.

to be continue.....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 135 30
"Why can't you stop obsessing over your characters?" "Because I don't want to." ─ FALLEN WARRIORS SERIES ONE SHOTS ─ COMPLETE  solobarnes
1M 57.6K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
357K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...