Sam Jenkins/You One Shot Book...

By otofactsonig

A set of one shots based around you dating Sam Jenkins of On The Outside. Enjoy!! More

Babysitting Avi Leiv
Day at Disneyland
Camping
Cooking Dinner Together
Getting Ready To Go Out
Puppet Show

Toy Store

23 1 0
By otofactsonig

(A/N: less than 6 hours left until the release of On The Outside's first ever ep!!! Stream Sent From Above for 10 years of good grades hehe)

No time Skip

Sam's POV

Y/N and I were babysitting her baby siblings, Ryan and Bryan. We started y playing some games with them and then, once they got bored, we went to the toy store near by (this was before Toys R Us closed, so we could still go). The boys sat in the backseats in their car seats while Y/N and I sat in the front two seats, her in the passenger and me in the driver. We listened to How Did You Know by my band On The Outside and i sang to the kids and Y/N, and from what I could tell, they loved it!! We parked in a spot close to the store, it was about as close as you could get without being in an illegal parking spot or a handicapped spot since we're not handicapped. Then, I got Ryan out since he was younger and Bryan got out himself, since he was 9 and could unbuckle himself. Then, we held hands with Bryan as Y/N held 3 year old little Ryan in her arms. We went inside the store and the first aisle we went down was the blocks/LEGO aisle, since Bryan's obsessed with them. He picked out 3 things, but Y/N told him to put one back and he got upset, but obliged. Then, I secretly and slyly grabbed the LEGO plus an extra one he had admired and payed for them myself. He loved his gift! We got stuffed animals for Ryan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC