Sam Jenkins/You One Shot Book...

By otofactsonig

A set of one shots based around you dating Sam Jenkins of On The Outside. Enjoy!! More

Babysitting Avi Leiv
Day at Disneyland
Camping
Getting Ready To Go Out
Toy Store
Puppet Show

Cooking Dinner Together

44 1 0
By otofactsonig

(A/N: today's what's up Wednesday I'm so excited!!!!!)

No time Skip

Sams POV

I was quite hungry sitting on our couch watching The Office. So, I decided to make dinner and have Y/N help me, kinda like a dinner date where half the date is us making the dinner. "Babe, lets make food!" I called. She came down the stairs as I began to get the ingredients for a meañ together. We decided to have la comida mexicana, aka Mexican food. We had ingredients for tacos and so that's what we made. I got the beef and seasoning and began to cook that, while Y/N helped prep the toppings like the sour cream, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and jalapeños. She also made some rice and beans. I made homemade taco shells from tortillas fried in oil. Once it was done, we plated and ate. "So delicious babe, great job." I said through my bites. "Same to you love," she replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 32.8K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
783K 29.1K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
119K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...