Can't Stop Me (Sick!Deku AU)

Autorstwa Angelbellz

Izuku Midoriya was born an adventerous, cheerful child. He became friends with Katsuki Bakugo when they were... Więcej

Quirks
A Promise
Suspension
Middle School
Sludge
Wake Up
Exam
Lunch Break
Mr Yagi
What's A Dad?
TA
Unforeseen Situation Joint
First Encounter With Villains
So Cold
Steps
Ka-Bear
Talk
Visitation
Shitty Hair
The Sport's Festival
It Wasn't A Win
Meeting Place
Izuku's Thoughts
Uncle Noritaka
Sushi
Shut Up
The Truth
Boyfriends
Perfect Day
Too Familiar
Breathe
Plan

Meeting Ururaka

7.2K 242 273
Autorstwa Angelbellz

Izuku Midoriya

Well, today's the day! I got my acceptance letter last week, it ended up being a video from All Might! Apparently, he's going to be teaching at UA which is why he's been in the city recently, Kacchan and I celebrated but he's been acting extra weird lately. I'm pretty sure Kacchan is training extra hard for his life at UA but I wish we talked more than just over a phone, I won't push it though because I know he's super busy.

After putting my uniform on I tried on the shoes mom bought for me, they're like dress shoes or something, like what you could wear at a wedding. As soon as I put them on I took them off. No. I'll apologize to mom for not liking the shoes later, the only shoes I like are my red tennis shoes. I know they look beaten up and dirty, I've had them since sixth grade, but I'm going to wear them anyway.

With my laces tied and my tie...knotted...I was ready! I checked my choker one more time before texting Kacchan, telling him I was ready if he was. In a few moments Kacchan had replied saying he'd pick me up in about five minutes, I'm glad we get to keep going to school together. This'll be the first time I've seen Kacchan in a week!

I headed downstairs and got an apple out of the fridge, then I went to the living room to find mom. She looked up when I entered and smiled, "Hi Izu. All ready for your first day?" She asked, standing up from the couch.

For some reason, Mom seemed...sad? I smiled a little and nodded, "Yep! Kacchan and I are going to go together too. I'm a little worried about taking the metro but it'll be fine."

"Yeah," Mom hugged me, it was tighter than she usually hugs me, why is mom sad? I hugged her back, not as tightly though, "Well, you have your phone if you need to call me or use it for directions. I'm...proud of you." She pushed my bangs up and kissed my forehead, she rarely does this, "Sorry Izu, I learned something sad recently. I love you so much."

"I...love you too, Mom," I'm sure she'll tell me what she's upset about when she's ready, "I'll be back soon! Bye." Mom let go of me and I headed outside, hurrying because I knew Kacchan was probably already there.

As soon as I got outside somebody pulled me forward, I knew it was Kacchan before I saw his face. He was checking my choker again, "Ready to go, nerd?" He asked and let me go, shoving his hands into his pockets.

I took a second to fix my shirt and tie before nodding, "Yeah. Kacchan, where's your tie? I thought it was part of the uniform?" Kacchan also had two of his buttons undone and his pants weren't ironed at all, he looked so unkempt which is weird because he has the cleanest bedroom I've ever seen.

Kacchan shrugged, walking away with me following, "I didn't like it. My mom made me wear it for the school photos and shit but after that, I burned it." Even if he's been weird, Kacchan is still Kacchan. I guess he just doesn't like things around his neck, I can understand that. My choker sometimes rubs against my skin but it isn't something I can take off or burn.

When we got to the train station Kacchan left me to get us tickets, I found a bench and sat while he did that. Kacchan came back a little while later and handed me a small white paper, "If you lose that you die." He told me.

Always so dramatic, I nodded instead of disagreeing with him. Disagreeing with Kacchan just isn't good for my health. We walked together for a moment but both of us kept bumping into others, it's so busy! Kacchan pulled me closer by my hand, "If you let go of me you'll get lost and die." He said and took the lead.

"Kacchan that's embarrassing," I mumbled, staring at the ground so people wouldn't see my face. Kacchan has been on trains a lot because his parents travel for work, I trust him to get us on the right train for school but why does he have to hold my hand?

Kacchan didn't respond to me, eventually we got on the right train and he forced some guy up so I could sit, it was mean but Kacchan wouldn't hear any complaints. The inside of the train was so hot, I wanted to take my jacket off but that would throw off my outfit. It's probably hot because of all the people on board, I'll be riding the train every day so I should just get used to it.

Kacchan stood right in front of me and I looked up to see if he was as hot as I am. He was talking to a girl in the same uniform as us, she looked like a cinnamon roll! I pulled on Kacchan's sleeve so he'd notice me and he quickly introduced us, "Uh Ochako this is my friend, Deku."

The girl, Ochako? Held her hand out to me with a smile, "Hi! My name is Ochako Ururaka, is Deku your real name? It's cute." Whoa! She said I was cute! I felt my face heat up and tried to cover it with my arms.

Ururaka giggled and I struggled to answer with my arms guarding my face, "N-No it's a nickname," She seemed sad to hear that so I quickly added, "You can use it of course!" I wonder if she was in the hero course, she seemed too vulnerable to be a hero but I'm not going to judge a book by her cover.

Kacchan suddenly cut into the conversation, "Glad you're introduced," He moved between Ururaka and me, his face resembled an angry Pomeranian. Kacchan has been so weird lately, he's mad at me right now but I don't know why. I used to be able to read Kacchan's mind, now it's weird.

I gave Ururaka the most apologetic face I could muster and she replied by making an 'OK' sign with her hands, at least she wasn't mad. I sat back into the seat and loosened my tie, why does it have to be so got? Kacchan looked down at me and pulled my collar down which I almost shrieked at, "What's wrong, nerd? Choker's yellow."

"Kacchan we're in public!" I had to keep my voice low so others wouldn't hear. Why does he have to do embarrassing things? Kacchan gave me one of his famous sneers and I just gave in to avoid an angrier Kacchan, "I-I'm a little hot that's all."

Kacchan's sneer deepened and I realized he was angrier Kacchan already, "Stupid," He reached down and unbuttoned my jacket which did make me shriek, "Idiot, dummy, nerd, dumb ass." He kept muttering insults while I pulled the jacket off, trying to ignore everybody who was watching us. It must look weird to onlookers, I hope Ururaka doesn't think I'm weird now.

I realized that Kacchan was done talking after my jacket was off and I didn't want to make him even madder by talking to Ururaka so instead I got my phone out. A few days ago I installed an app called Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, it's pretty good but I wish it didn't have an energy limit.

I didn't realize how long I had been playing until Kacchan grabbed my shoulder to get my attention, "Come on." I guess I missed him saying it was time to go. I grabbed my jacket and hurried after him and Ururaka.

"So how far away is UA from here?" I asked both of them, I had to hurry to keep up with Kacchan as he was speed walking. It was a struggle to put my jacket and backpack on with only two hands but I managed.

"Not far," Ururaka said happily, "Only a few blocks. They put the train station near the school on purpose." She's so nice I hope we can be friends. As we got closer to the school I noticed more UA Students, they look so cool! I can't believe I'm one of them!

I wish it was appropriate to ask them all about their quirks, my notebook would appreciate it. Speaking of my notebook I should dedicate a page to Ururaka, "Hey what's your quirk?" I slowed down from Kacchan's pace to talk with her, I hope he doesn't run off without me.

Ururaka grinned when she realized I was talking to her, "It's called zero gravity! Anything I touch with all of my fingers I can make it float!"

"Whoa!" I pulled my backpack in front of myself and fished my notebook out, "That's so cool! I bet you're in the hero course I-AH!" My shoelace must have come undone! I put my hands in front of me as I braced for impact but I felt two hands on me before it happened, "Wh-"

Ururaka had touched my shoulder and I was in the air! Kacchan had a grip on my elbow which kept me from floating away, "Sorry for using my quirk on you." Ururaka said as she put her fingers together, "Release." I seemed to glide to the ground after she did that and Kacchan 'tsk'd, I don't know how I'm going to calm him down, "Anyway I am in the hero course! Bakugo is too, I remember his quirk from the entrance exam. He's really strong! His explosions could take out half the arena!"

Was Kacchan's quirk that strong? I don't remember it being strong enough to take down multiple buildings, "Don't talk about me like I'm not here, Round Face." Kacchan rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, "Come on, Deku." He huffed and sped up, I was almost running at the speed he was going. Why didn't he like Ururaka and I talking about his quirk?

"K-Kacchan calm down! I can't keep up," Kacchan didn't slow down though and I just had to suffer with running after him, or, next to him.

In only a little while we were at the gates of UA, I stopped for a moment to appreciate it. Kacchan made a noise to let me know he wasn't happy with me slowing him down but he didn't say anything, I think he wants to appreciate us being here just as much as I do. After a moment I continued walking, this is just too cool.

"Here we are," Oh...we were already at my classroom. General Studies. I looked up at Kacchan, his eyes softened for a moment before he flicked my forehead, "Go on, nerd."

I put a hand over where he flicked me, I think he's trying to reassure me, "I hope you have a good day, Kacchan!" It's only fair I try and reassure him as well! Even if I can't read his mind anymore I think Kacchan can still read mine, maybe he isn't the weird one.

Kacchan looked away for a moment and then chuckled, "See you at lunch, Deku. Meet me outside of the cafeteria doors when it's time." I nodded quickly and watched as he turned and walked away. Lunch seems like it's so far away...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned, there stood a boy with spiky purple hair and eyes. He looked super duper tired, "You're blocking the doorway."

It took me a second to process what he said, "Oh!" I moved to the side as quickly as I could, "I'm sorry!" He didn't respond and headed inside. He seemed interesting so I followed him, "My name is Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?"

The boy barely glanced at me before speaking, "Shinso Hitoshi." He sat down near the back and I sat next to him. Shinso, huh? The name certainly fits him though I can't explain why, "Are you following me?" He asked.

"Well-not-I'm not following!" I guess me yelling that made it seem like I was lying, "I-uh-you're the first person I've met besides Kacchan and I want to be friends." Maybe smiling would erase any misgivings?

"I'm not here to make friends," Shinso replied without looking up. He took a notebook out of his backpack and I quickly pulled one of mine out, would we be needing these? I wish we had a syllabus.

I watched him for a little while, he seemed like one of those easily spooked people, "What's your quirk?" His eyebrow twitched, Kacchan's eyebrow twitches when he gets annoyed. Maybe they're the same?

Shinso looked up before he looked towards me, his eyes swam with shame for some reason, "Mind control." He said quietly, "If people respond to me I can control them to do whatever I want." He looked back at me, "I guess now you're done talking to me?"

"No!" I grabbed my hero analysis notebook as soon as he was done speaking and flipped to an empty page, I needed to make an entry for Shinso ASAP, "That's so cool! Why aren't you in the hero course? That quirk would be so useful! Do non-verbal responses work too? What about sign language? Does it work over the phone?"

I looked up at Shinso with my pencil at the ready, he seemed rather shocked but I usually get that response when I ask so many questions, "You don't think I'm a villain?" he asked cautiously.

That confused me, why would a UA student be a villain? He didn't seem the self-conscious type but maybe I'm wrong, "Well no? You're a student at UA. I just think you're in the wrong class, the hero course would benefit if you joined it."

Shinso smiled, it looked a little weird with his face but it was a smile! A real and genuine smile, you can spot a fake a thousand miles away but real smiles can't be faked, "Thanks...Midoriya, right?" I nodded, "I think we'll be friends after all. What were your questions again?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

325K 11.2K 43
Completed Izuku has always been sick. He was born quirkless and has an undiagnosed illness. He's slowly dying but still seems to smile for everyone...
14K 347 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
71.5K 2.2K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
63.4K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...