Cold Statues

By CaptainCork

Love at first sight is hard, when the person you have fallen for is guarding their heart. YoongiXReader First... More

RUDE
A Touch Like Fire
Hin
I want you
Something has to be done
Gross
Two for One
Lights
Confusion in the Park
Tomo's Grille
No Longer Running
Unpleasantly Buzzed
Best Friend
Secrets are A Recipe for Disaster
Pancakes
Uncomfortable
Help Him, Destroy You
Code Yellow
Hi Friend!
I Can't
Paint
Logical Tae
Trust
The Truth Untold
Pretty Butterfly
A Secret Revealed
Namjoon's Truth
A Hurt Friend
Cover my Past
Weeping Willow
FUN RUN
Is it worth the Butterflies?
Whiskey Dolly
Clumsy Cuteness
Black Tie and Longing Eyes
Black Tie and Longing Eyes PT.2
Pin Cushion
I was Drunk
HURT, EXTRA, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB
When A Friend Leaves
A Need for Comfort
More
Only You
Diamond from a Rock
Is this Goodbye?
The Last Hour
Broken
Return Me to You
Until Forever
That Hip Shake *deleted chapter*
Totally Doing a Shout Out!!
The List *Deleted Chapter*

A Monster's Sentence

56 9 6
By CaptainCork

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: So.... I realize I forget to put things like oh hey this may trigger sometimes... I have gone back and edited those chapters to state that. Thank you for reading. You guys are so awesome. In the next few chapters there will be some sad parts. Maybe some heart warmers. Maybe even some confusion. Have fun!! As always let me know what you think.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

His nails scraped across the table, as he glared with pure hatred at the detective in front of him. 
"She deserved everything I did to her." He spat grotesquely.

Detective Kim Seokjin stared at the man in front of him, a sickening feeling crawling  down his spine. He remembered a time when he mirrored this man's demeanor. But, he never got caught and he forever lives with the guilt. The things he did to his ex were inhumane and he knew that. So, in a way… to right his wrong he became a detective. To throw old versions of himself behind bars.

"No one deserves to be treated that way." Kim shot back. 

Hin rocked his head from side to side, a cruel smile playing across his face. "The screams of agony are the best.." he flinched when one of his nails popped off as he continued to rake them on the table, a small trail of blood following the action.

"You realize they are going to put you away for a really long time, right?" Kim stated as he skimmed through the documents in front of him.

"I'll be out soon enough… and  Ghost boy, Pretty Butterfly, and the Bug will pay." He conceded happily, as he picked at the finger that no longer had a nail.  

Detective Kim curled his nose in disgust, this man was a monster. He showed no signs of remorse for the pain he had caused. Who knows if he had done it to anyone else.

Kim knew he had to protect the innocent people from being torn apart by this man. Taking a long sip of his coffee, he pondered what the judge would determine. The court system was so unjust now. So, maybe if he played along he could get him a maximum sentence. Prove he was a threat to society. 

He didn't want to hear it, but he needed the details. "So how did it make you feel?" He asked faking his curiosity as he leaned forward on his elbows. 

Hin eyed the man reading his sudden change in mannerism.  "She liked foreplay…. How was I to know she didn't want it. She didn't tell me to stop." He feigned innocence with an eat shit grin on his face.

Bastard.

Thought Kim. He didn't do well with acting. Although he tried, even went to school for it. The skill failed him. Hin had read right through his poker face, and hit him with a killer hand. Or, so he thought. The girl had residue of tape on her face, when they had done the examination, and he couldn't think of anyone who would want their lover to carve their name into their skin. 

Making a mental note he stood up tapping the table. "I have what I need to throw you away for life." Then with cool collected steps he left the stuffy interrogation room. 

------2 Weeks later Y/N's POV--------

The courtroom was so cold, and every one seemed to be on edge. No one looked at each other, they just stared blankly in their thoughts up at the Judge's podium. Court was already in session but the eerie silence lingered while they gathered their thoughts and papers to begin.

"Sir, we find that the defendant sees no remorse for his actions, and seeks to harm the victim and her friends if given the chance. I would like to submit these photos and conversations recorded into evidence. 

The judge nodded scratching his neatly trimmed beard, as he looked them over. "Proceed."

My hands were shaking and all I wanted to do was escape this bone chilling room. I was no longer sure that it was because of the air conditioner or the man sitting a few feet in front of me. I shivered making my chest twinge from pain. Hobi grabbed my hand for support giving me an encouraging smile. 

Ever since that night we became so much closer. He ran the support group I went to but he never shared his story in intimate detail let alone show his scars. But, I'm glad he did that with me. He has helped me with my night terrors that would make me break out in cold sweats. 

No one knows the outcome, I just hope that I will have some peace of mind, and be able to sleep without replaying all the crude and awful things Hin did to me. 

Namjoon didn't show, he told me he wasn't sure it he would be able to. Work related I'm sure, but Yoongi and his little friend Taehyung were sitting directly behind me. Taehyung with his box smile and Yoongi with a small 'it is going to be okay' type smile. 

"Cain Hue Hin how do you plea?" The seasoned Judge asked sternly.

Hin chuckled as he turned looking directly at me and winking, "Not guilty…" 

I felt Hobi's hand grip tighter, and then a light pair of hands rest on my shoulder sending little tendrils of fire throughout my entire being.

Yoongi.

I didn't have to look. His touch made me feel stronger, and as much as I needed it. I felt bad… Looking towards the man in front of me you could almost see the dark cloud of evil surrounding him. How could I have missed that before?

"This man is a danger to society." Said one councilman, and several people nodded in agreement.

"What proof do you have other than a few cuts on a troubled girl?" Shot back Hin's attorney. Y/N felt sick. How could they talk like that. Seeing all the pictures and the actual person. 
The trauma she had gone through. 

"It seems like an extreme case of BDSM." He confirmed nonchalantly. "Obviously he was marking his submissive." 

Y/N's face paled at what she just heard. The story they were spinning was gradually getting worse. She never wanted any of the things Hin had done to her. The scars, the fear, the fucking nights of hellish nightmares then constant urge to shut down completely. To finally be as cold as a statue in the dead of night. 

The commotion in the courtroom grew louder as people started yelling in disbelief and utmost anger. They were crying for Justice. All the while Hin sat there with his hands folded in his lap and a victorious grin plastered on his monsterish face.

Y/N broke down crying, and within seconds she was enveloped in warm arms. A safe bubble in which she wanted to hide forever. 

-------Yoongi's POV----

Yoongi was furious with how Hin's attorney was trying to portray Y/N's suffering. He couldn't stand it and when she broke down, he instantly got up and moved to where he could hold her. 

Where the fuck was Namjoon.

He glared at the man sitting in front of them as he thought about his friend. Y/N was his girlfriend, and yet after all she has endured. He couldn't even be here to support her. 

"I'm here." Yoongi whispered soothingly into Y/N hair. She just cried harder into his chest, gripping onto his shirt like a child afraid of the monsters that lurked beneath their bed. He looked at Hobi who had his hands clenched into fists, looking as if he wanted to pounce.  Tae started yelling profanities which was unlike him, and was asked to leave along with six other individuals.

"ORDER!!" Shouted the Judge smashing his gavel against the wood again and again. After a few minutes everyone settled down. Faces red and with heaving shoulders from rapid breathing.

The only calm ones seemed to be Yoongi and Y/N in their tiny warm bubble Yoongi had engulfed them in. Hobi still looked like he wanted to pounce with his tense gaze and rigid stance. "Hobi...chill" he whispered catching a death glare from the bailiff. 

The clock ticked on the hour, and the verdict was about to be read by the Jury

"We find the defendant guilty of cruelty and bodily harm against others.." said a nervous woman short in stature. Wiping her hands on her gray slacks she sat back down quickly. Looking all around.

The Judge tapped his fingers lightly as stared at the man who was on trial. 

"Cain Hue Hin you have been found guilty of cruelty and bodily harm, you are now sentenced to 6 months in Wan Federal state prison with no parole. Given this day. Court adjourned."

Again the courtroom went into complete disarray. No one was happy with the sentencing. His menacing laugh could be heard, as he was dragged from the room. It was victory in his eyes. The three stared on knowing they had six months of peace, before the monster would wreak havoc on Y/N's life again.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 4.8K 27
Fanfiction (Angst) Secrets are hard to be kept, when it hurts the one you love. "I already knew you would cry, so I didn't want to tell you." Inspire...
133K 5.6K 33
"I can't believe that I fell for you, Mr. Min" [COMPLETED] [It's my very first book! (J)Hope You like it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ ] Β«Date Started: August 11, 2019Β» Β«Dat...
83.8K 2.1K 14
(First Person) You're in a steady relationship with a sweet guy but a friends birthday party finds this green haired guy really starting to get unde...
31.9K 1.3K 8
You were his soulmate, that part he knew well. Until one day he didn't want you anymore. He couldn't, when all he could see from you was light and al...