The Kingpin's sister

By Baabiiee_doll

Whenever you hear the name Kimani Sumner in the streets of the.Bronx, her older brother, KJ's, name is spoken... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051

024

20.7K 810 357
By Baabiiee_doll

It was the day before the wedding that Dash had invited me to and the two of us were sitting in the front seat of a car he rented while his aunt Shanice and cousin Quinn were in the back seat.

"Ugh!" Quinn groaned as she flung her arm up. "How do you keep beating me!"

"Haha!" I turned around and stuck my tongue out at the little girl. The two of us have been on a continuous game of iMessage pool since we left the Bronx.

I gave Dash a quick glance as I turned back around in my seat, he's been acting weird ever since I brought up the whole pregnancy thing and it was a complete accident. It was more out of excitement on how things were going for the two of us.

When he came to pick me up his, "Hello" was brief and even his kiss seemed a bit awkward and off.

I was usually able to just call or see Brianna and Ebony to talk things out or at least get things off my chest but since I was in the car with him and his family, I had to text my ladies.

I knew if anyone could bring me out of this weird emotional rut it would be them.

I stifled a laugh as I looked down at the messages between the three of us. Brianna and Ebony began bantering back and forth on the issues of me continuing to let Dash hit it raw. Weirdly though that was enough to catch his attention causing him to take his eyes off the road for a moment.

"What's funny?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

Apart of me wanted to be petty and spiteful as he finally paid me the first bit of attention since I got in the car but as I looked at his soft expression it all washed away.

"Nothing..." it was all I could say without giving him an attitude.

I get why he's acting this way, what I said was a mistake but why not talk to me about it ? Instead of becoming so distant.

"You're smiling real ha-"

"Hey! Quinn! You ready for game number 7?" I asked cutting Dash off and hopefully enough for him to go back to driving in silence.

"Oh yeah!" Quinn giggles. "Your butt is mine!"

Another 20 minutes passed during our car ride and Dash decided to pull off to a highway gas station allowing Shanice and Quinn to use the bathroom.

"Come on baby." Shanice held her hand out to her daughter as the two of them walked across the busy gas station lot in to the store.

The only thing that could be heard in the car was the sound of Cardi B's Press being played lightly on the stereo system. Dash was scrolling on his phone for a moment before he placed it down on the middle console.

"You want something?" He asks, finally breaking the silence between the two of us. "I can get you some chips or a sandwich?"

This seemed like the perfect moment for me to talk about whatever was getting him to act so off. It probably wasn't the best place though, especially if it turns in to an argument it would make the ride a lot more awkward than it already is.

"No.. actually maybe some chips."

He nodded, popping the door open and hopping out to retrieve whatever he wanted and what I had requested.

I watch as he made his way around the car and towards the gas station where his family had just stepped in to but my wondering mind was completely distracted by the sound of a thud.

"Shit...." I groaned realizing Dash's phone was swept on to the floor by my arm.

As I finally was able to get his phone off the floor, I couldn't help but smile as I looked at his lock-screen, it was a photo of me he had taken the day he took Brianna and me out to eat.

I looked at the screen for awhile longer examining the photo of myself. I didn't even notice he had changed his lock screen from himself to me.

The door popped back open as Dash reclaimed his seat behind the wheel.

"Alright.. I got you cheese doodles, a sprite and a salami sandwich cause I know you like it." He placed the plastic bag between my lap

"Come here!" I squealed as I enveloped him in my arms tightly.

"What's this about ? The sandwich ? I should of got ya ass some gum cause a breath stink after eating salami."

"No... you made me your lock screen."

"Yeah, you're my girl... what's the issue?" He pulled himself out of my arms scanning my face confused. "Should I take it off?"

"No... I'm just sitting here for the last hour mad at you over literally nothing.. well because I feel like you've been acting weird and Brianna kept telling me to not let you hit it raw and Ebony told me to just chill out."

"Wait.... you were thinking about taking away my raw doggin' privileges?" He looked almost shocked. "and I'm always telling you Ebony is the more sensible friend don't listen to Bri stupid ass."

"Off of that.. you haven't been acting weird since I brought up the pregnancy thing?"

"Nah... ma, I can admit I have been acting different." He let out a heavy sigh "I ain't got no issues with you if you got pregnant.. I'm not ready to be a dad but if it happens I ain't goin' anywhere."

"I am always so dramatic." I pouted looking over at Dash's comforting face. The tight feeling I had in my chest since the beginning of this car ride finally lightened up. "I said if by accident... it was in a moment of excitement."

He nodded understandingly looking past me at his Aunt Shanice and Quinn who were chatting up with a man who was accompanied by a tall all black poodle.

"I was being an ass... I ain't mean to make you feel like things were off with us." He leaned over giving me a needed kiss on the lips that really soothed all of my nerves. "You know I love you right babygirl? Stop all that bullshit."

"Speaking of bullshit!" I spoke finally beginning to feel like myself a bit again. "What was that about my breath?"

Dash laughed loudly pulling me in again for another kiss.

"Ya breath be kickin' babe."

After Shanice and Quinn finished talking to the man and admiring the dog the two of them finally climbed back in to the car and we set off to our destination.

We arrived at a fairly large house with groups of people outside hugging, chatting and collecting things out of cars.

"Get ready for the shit show." Shanice groaned as she opened the door to the car.

"Shanice girl!" A voice called out as soon as she had stepped out. "I know you aint show up wearing them tired ass heels!"

"You still rockin' the same tired ass lace front from last year?" Her comeback was quick and earned laughter from everyone around. "You know it smell like earring backs! Time to take it out."

Quinn followed her mom out of the car  and the two made their way over to the crowd of people.

"I got to tell you something." Dash spoke as he watched the interaction in front of us. "I know I said, friend wedding but it's actually a family wedding."

"Family? Why'd you lie?"

"Cause these niggas don't fuck with my mom.... so they don't fuck with me." He shrugged lightly. "They ain't my family.... shit ya family is more family than they are.. they think it's my moms fault pops is in jail."

I noticed that he was gripping the steering wheel fairly hard. Taking hold of his chin and pulling his face towards mine.... I spoke, "Try to not let it bother you.... some people don't understand the extent a man would go for the woman he loves."

Dash's frown quickly turned in to a smirk and he planted a soft kiss on my head. "My pops really did love my mom... he did what he had to do."

The two of us parted and got out of the car, I really wish that my outfit was a bit more appropriate and my hair wasn't in a messy ponytail, even though Dash wasn't feeling them as family I still wanted to make a good impression.

"Is that my boy Dashawn!" A female with bright red hair came waddling over to envelope him in a hug. "You got so big! Lookin' just like ya father."

Dash gave off an awkward laugh as he hugged her back.

"Who's this pretty lil' lady." The woman asked as she let go of him and turned her attention to me.

"Symone, this is my girlfriend Kimani.... baby this is Symone."

"It's nice to meet you." I raised my hand to shake hers but instead she hugged me gripping me in a hug tight enough to make a snake uncomfortable.

"Ya girlfriend?" A deep voice arose in a laughter. "You know damn well you ain't got no game."

"This is my boy here." Symone backed away to give me a view of her son who towered over the two of us but was about the same height as Dash. "His Anne is Tyrone."

"It's nice to meet you," Tyrone took my hand and kissed at the back of it lightly.

I could see from the corner of my eye, Dash's fist was balled up and the muscles in his arms were tensing up as well.

After the introductions and getting Shanice and Quinn settled in the two of us were invited to stay at the house but Dash insisted that we stay at a hotel.

I was standing out on the porch by myself, not wanting to be offered anymore food and honestly feeling a bit over crowded with everything.

"You're looking nice in that outfit."

I rolled my eyes already feeling a bit aggravated that the quick moment of peace I wanted was interrupted.

"Thank you-" I turned around being greeted by a large gentleman. His outfit was well put together for his frame and his bright smile and well groomed bread made him look even nicer. "I don't think I met you.... I'm Kimani Dashawn's girlfriend."

"Ron... it's nice to meet you." He held out his hand allowing me to shake it. "Dash huh? You should get ya self a real man."

"I think I'm fine with the man I have."

"I think you could do better...." he smiles at me warmly. "I bet I could show you a good time."

"Good time in what exactly ? Eating?" My eyes motioned to his stomach. I usually didn't care about weight and never critiqued someone on their weight but this was an exception.

He chuckles and leans himself against the banister.

"Baby?" A petite female came waddling out of the house with a hand on her stomach, rubbing at it in small circles. "Kim! Dash is speaking about you like crazy in there."

Ron steps back and kisses the woman's forehead. "My bride to be and my princess." He rests his hand on her stomach.

"You ready to go baby?" Dash steppes our past Ron almost as if he didn't see him.

"Ya ain't going to speak to ya big cuzzo?" Ron questions.

"Big is definitely the right word." Dash snapped back and held his hand out to me.

The two of us walked off the porch towards the truck and as I looked back at Ron he was staring the two of us down and I couldn't make it out but I heard the word, "Mother" come out of his mouth causing Dash to tense up a bit.

I was sprawled out on the bed after finally washing off the dirt from today. The hotel room was nicely furnished, well kept and the best part had an AC.

"Why did they have to do Doggett like that..." I sniffled watching the last episode of Orange is the New Black.

The bathroom door swung up allowing a cloud of steam to fall in to the room. Dash came waltzing our letting his dick swing freely in the air. After I explained to him what Ron had said he wanted a little while to himself to calm down otherwise we would of showered together.

"Damn.  Someone's looking like my next meal." He walked towards the edge of the bed and used my legs to pull me towards him.

He kneeled down and began landing soft kisses down my stomach until he reached my sweet spot.

"No... no wait." I closed my legs around his head.

"What's wrong?" He asks moving his head away from my lap. I stood up and pushed him down on to bed, dropping to my knees in front of him.

"Let me make you feel better." I smiled taking his dick in my hands and sucking at the tip as my hand worked on the shaft. "Let me take all your stress away baby."

Dash was bitting at his bottom lip while looking down at me. I could feel his toes curl up as my slow timid motions became more elaborate and sloppier.

"Oh.... Fuck." He groaned wrapping his hands up in my curls moving my head down to meet his upward thrust.

A bit of time passed until he finally released his grasp on my hair.

"Ride me baby." He leaned back pulling me up on to his lap.

"Really trying to make me do all the work huh?"

"You did say you wanted to make me feel better." He jutted out his bottom lip, quivering it. "I think this would make me feel so much better if you got up here and bounced on my dick."

I laughed watched his fake sad expression and decided to do as he requested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 205 35
18+ mature language and themes Please vote and comment your feedback as much as possible 😘 Lyric Anderson is A very shy and bubbly girl very insecu...
5K 66 6
Keon Gilberto's father, Keith, always warned his son about how the game would use his family against him as a weakness. Keon would worry about it, bu...
208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...