Hoodie | NCT Mark

By myheartueandlifeu

"When did you steal my hoodie?" He asked you, pointing to the one of the floor that used to belong to him. Yo... More

I
II
III
IV
Notice
Notice pt.2
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII & SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
Epilogue
Author's Note

XLVII

2.4K 94 30
By myheartueandlifeu

"I saw him yesterday and I already miss him." You sighed, staring out the window. "I'm kind of pathetic, at this point."

"Young love isn't pathetic." She said back to you. You smiled, looking out the window and shrugging.

"That's true when you're in love with Mark Lee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark it's your girlfriend!" Taeyong called out. Mark jumped out of the couch, hitting Haechan as he groaned. The boy dashed to the door as the guys laughed at his reaction. The door flew open as he ran to give you a hug.

"Hello to you too." You laughed lightly. He clung onto you for dear life while you walked in and greeted some of the guys. "Oh my god, chill."

"No." He mumbled out. You tolled your eyes and kept trying to pry him off, having a small conflict with him so he could let go of you.

"Let go of the poor girl, Mark." Jaehyun said. Mark looked up to see your face, seeing how you were a tiny bit annoyed but still smiling slightly.

"Yeah, why don't you choke-hold her instead." Haechan sarcastically remarked, making you laugh at his joke. Haechan sent a small smile at you and you returned it back.

He was annoyed. Mark Lee was annoyed now.

"Fine." He pouted and kissed your lips quickly, seeing how Haechan's smile slowly faded away sadly. Mark didn't mean to make him a little sad, he was just showing him that he couldn't flirt with you. Jaehyun saw some tension and cleared his throat.

"Get a room you two." He remarked sarcastically. Taeyong tolled his eyes and looked at Jaehyun.

"I said the same thing when you were with May but nooo." He moved his hands dramatically and mimicked Jaehyun's voice. Johnny started cackling at that and felt a pillow thrown at his face by none other than Jung Jaehyun.

"But she's different. She's my Mayflower." Jaehyun pouted, trying to defend himself.

"Bitch shut up." Doyoung yelled from another room. You and Mark started laughing together hearing Johnny laugh again as well.

"We're gonna head out. Doyoung is staying to watch you kids." Taeyong said. Doyoung suddenly came out of his room, hearing what Taeyong said.

"Ex-fucking-scuse me?! I didn't say I was gonna babysit." He said back. Taeyong shrugged and pushed the rest of the members outside and waved goodbye. "That bitch."

"That's Taeyong for you." You giggled. Doyoung laughed lightly and nodded.

"I trust you kids so I'm gonna take a nap. Don't do anything... freaky." He said. You blushed lightly and looked away from Doyoung. You couldn't believe he actually thought you would ever be capable of doing... that.

"R-right. C'mon." Mark replied to him. He then dragged you out of the kitchen to the living room. You saw how he laid out blankets and had a pile of snacks on the coffee table. The lights went off as the TV glowed.

He laid down first and pulled you over to lay on top of him. You hugged one of the stuffed animals and felt his arms wrap around you. He was just the cutest human being on this planet.

"You set this all up?" You asked him. He nodded and hummed out a response. "It wasn't Taeyong?"

"No it wasn't Taeyong." He said back. You smiled and pecked his lips quickly, before facing the TV.

"I was just kidding, Markie." You said while cuddling closer to him. He smiled at your attempt to show affection. His hand ran his fingers through your hair, smiling down at you.

"I know you are. You're just so cute." He cooed and saw you turn onto your side to look at the TV screen. You only looked away so that he wouldn't see the red blush spread across your pale cheeks. You snuggled up your stuffed animal closer to your face as he wrapped his arms around you.

He chuckled as he saw that you were blushing madly at his comment, making him awe inside his head. You really managed to have that kind of effect on him.

"What do you wanna watch?" You asked him. He thought, not knowing what to watch.

"I'm not sure." He said.

"Did you watch season three of Stranger Things?" You asked him. He shook his head, realizing he didn't have the time to watch one of his favorite shows.

"I didn't have time to."

"Me neither, so let's watch it." You smiled. He nodded and leaned in for a quick kiss. As you scrolled through Netflix, looking for the show, he only thought of one specific thing.

Haechan.

He clearly saw how his friend looked at you. It was the same loving stare he had while he looked at you. When he saw you two smiling at each other while you teased him, he felt like he would lose you to him. He felt like Haechan was better than him and that you deserved somebody way better than just plain old Mark Lee.

He had no idea how happy you were to have somebody like him in your life.

You felt complete now that you had your cute and loving Mark in your life. He was all you needed.

Looking up at him, you admire him before pressing the play button. He looked zoned-out and you pouted.

"Mark?" You called out for him. He didn't respond so you let go of the stuffed animal. Your arms wrapped around his neck and you kissed his lips softly. He snapped out of his trance and kissed you back slowly. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off. But you knew your Mark. He wasn't fine at all. Something was bothering him.

"Are you sure? You can always tell me what's going on." You said. Your chin rested on his chest, looking up at him. He stared into your eyes, feeling guilty that he wasn't telling you what was going on.

"It's embarrassing though." He whined. You chuckled and cupped his cheek with your right hand. Looking right at him, he sighed and leaned his head into your hand.

This is embarrassing.

"I'm just... anxious." He said. You tilted your head, wanting him to continue and explain. "I feel like I don't deserve you. Like I'll be left in the dust by you for somebody else."

"Mark are you jealous?" You asked. There was a small smile on your lips, finding him adorable. His cheeks flushed a little as he nodded slowly. "Who is it?"

"...Haechan." He muttered out. You giggled and nuzzled your head by his shoulder. His face heated up as he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist. He shrunk into your embrace, melting at your hands.

"Mark," You began. You raised your head to face him directly. "You're literally the cutest, hottest, huggable, kissable and just perfect boyfriend. I wouldn't trade you for anybody so there's no need to be jealous of your members. Yes, I love all your members, but it's not the same kind of love I have for you."

Mark felt relieved. He knew you had your way with words, but he absolutely melted in your arms. He kissed your lips, feeling secure. You giggled lightly and kissed him back, understanding why he was so tense before.

"Let's start our date, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eARLY UPDATE BC ITS MARK LEE DAY

:DDDD

LITTLE BABY LION IS SO CUTE OMG UWUWUWUWU

im so whipped for this boy omg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 69 24
You are moving to Korea. A new life on your new university. You are very excited with it. Leaving the airplane, you go to take a taxi. You put your...
42.5K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...
4.5K 206 23
*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ ------------ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž...
104K 6.5K 21
Jungkook fell first, but... Taehyung fell harder and deeper... ... *A little glimpse of the story* My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart t...