Heartbroken

By Punkinnella33

Two sisters that grew up closer than ever moves in together and decides to make moves as a family. Everything... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2/Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

253 22 2
By Punkinnella33

The alarm went off and I jumped up to cut it off. I was so damn tired at this point I didn't even want to get up for work. I had to though. Tomorrow is our big day and I can't let my parents get the satisfaction of showing us up.

I swung my legs on the side of the bed and stretched. I got up and walked in the bathroom. I turned on the water and walked to the toilet to pee.

After that I brushed my teeth and put my hair up so it wouldn't get wet in the shower. I jumped in and let the water hit me wake me up some.

After that I took care of my hygienes and got out the shower. I dried off and lotion my body down. I did my makeup and my hair and walked to the room.

After I got dressed I sprayed some perfume on me and walked to Ambers room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to give me the ok to enter.

"Come in." Amber yelled.

"So how was your little date with mystery man?"

"It was great. I had a wonderful time."

"And I still don't know why you couldn't tell me who the hell this was."

"I did. It wasn't your business. How was that for size?"

"You know what fuck you Amber. Are you ready to go? We got a lot to do today with the grand opening being tomorrow."

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go."

We walked down the stairs and and set the alarm. We walked to the truck and got in.

"Now listen. With mama been here you already know they gonna pop up to the job. Please be as professional as you can today. I have some investors coming as well." Amber said.

"I know how to be professional damn. You act like we ain't in this together."

"I didn't say that. I just want to cross all my T's."

"Calm down. We got this. Now let's go."

We drove to the office and started getting this organized. Allison was already there doing what she do.

"Good morning Allison how are you today?" Amber asked.

"I'm doing well. I started you some coffee and placed all your condiments on your guys desk. There's donuts also in the break room."

"Thank you girl. Don't know what I would do without you." Raven said walking to the break room.

When they went to the waiting room they saw Derrick fixing him some coffee.

"Good morning ladies. How are you?

"I'm good now that I see you here." Raven said looking him up and down.

"Stop that Raven. She's just playing which she doesn't need to do at work." Amber said trying to fix what she did.

"Oh she's fine. Thank you for the compliment. I'm flattered. You ladies are beautiful today as well."

They both blushed and said "Thanks."

"No problem at all. I'm headed back to my desk. If you need me or need anything please don't hesitate to come to me." He said as he walked away smiling.

"Damn that man know he fine as hell." Raven said fanning herself.

"See that's what I'm talking about right there. You are so ghetto. We don't need them seeing this." Amber fussed as she walked to her office.

"Man it's just us here. I know how to act. Besides you can't tell me you wasn't thinking the same thing."

Amber thought back on her date with him last night. She smiled and dazed off into space."

"Hello? Are you still there?" Raven said as she waved her hand in front of her face.

"Yeah I'm here. I was just thinking about something that's all."

"We'll snap out of it. I was talking to you. Did you even hear what I said?"

"No I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"You know what don't worry about it. Let me get to work. See you later ok."

"Ok see you at lunch."

Raven walked to her office and sat down. She fixed her coffee up and threw all the stuff away. When she sipped the coffee she took a bite into the donut that Allison brought.

There was a knock at her door.

"Come in."

In comes Derrick looking all fine. Raven threw the donut down and wiped her mouth.

"Hey what can I do for you?" Raven said nervous.

"Actually I was wondering can I talk to you about something."

"Sure come in and have a seat." She said pointing at the chair in front of her.

"What's up?"

"Well I was noticing you looking at me earlier and couldn't help but wonder do you have a man?"

That threw me all off guard there.

"Umm what make you ask me that?"

"Well I'm a observer and I noticed that you find me very much attractive. And I find you attractive as well. So are you single?"

"Actually yes I am."

"Well I was wondering can I take you out for lunch today?"

"Well me and my sister usually do that together but I can make a few changes."

"So I take that as a yes?"

"Absolutely."

"Great well I'll come by your office around 11:45. Is that fine?"

"Yes that's fine. Just like you."

Derrick looked at her and smiled.

"Damn did I say that out loud?"

"Actually you did but I like that. Let's me know you don't hold in your thoughts." Derrick said smiling.

"And I don't. Well I see you in a little then?"

"You most definitely will."

Derrick walked out and closed the door behind him. Raven kicked and smiled as he left.

"I'm glad I wore this outfit today." Raven said eating the rest of her donut.

A few hours passed and it was almost time for her lunch date. Raven cell phone rings. She looked at the caller ID and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Is that the way you talk to your sister?"

"Girl I don't give two rats ass about you. Now what do you want?"

"We are here at your little establishment so let us in."

Raven hung the phone up and walked to Ambers office.

"Hey sis we got company. The boogie ass people are here."

"Damn I knew they was gonna do that. Let them in."

"I ain't doing shit. I got a lunch date you do it. I'm out."

What will they do???

I would be tired of them!!!!

He going out with Raven now!!!!

Comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 61 22
*!!!READ YOU HAD IT COMING BEFORE THIS ONE!!!!* If Zion finds out Hailey cheated on him with Nick, what would happen? Would Zion forgive her...
361K 12.1K 42
BOOK ONE OF THE LOVE TRILOGY. Cassandra Milton own a flower shop in the downtown of west Philadelphia. she has a best friend,who was always there fo...
11.4K 443 24
Symoné Lewis is has always wished for the perfect man. A tall, smart and good looking man. A man that has a great job and a great house. But also, a...
113K 5K 36
Cliff is the Alpha of his pack and with his Luna missing he needs someone to come and live at the house to help raise his pups. Cameron is looking fo...