His Mistake

By _Tough_Love_

Rosalind Marie Hunter is a 17 year old warrior werewolf of the Moon Lake Pack. The thing is she inst just wer... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 7

33.4K 808 180
By _Tough_Love_

Lucian's POV-

"Stay still!" I yell once more.

"Well you see if you hadn't kidnapped me we wouldn't be in this position!"

She yells.

"Too bad! I did! Now stay still before I let my wolf out! And trust me you won't like him!" I yell back.

"Fuck you Lucian!" She yells.

"Rosalind shut the fuck up before you make me have to put wolfsbane in your system again!" I yell back.

She rolls her eyes and sticks up the middle finger.

"Go to bloody hell!" She yells.

"Damn it Rose! I told you to stop fucking moving! Do you want me to tie you up again?!"

"You tie me up and you will bloody die asshole! Now get your hands of off me!"

"Damn it! If you stop trying to run away I can let you go but every time I do you try to run. Again! So it's either you sit your ass down and I fucking tie your hands up, or I hold you so I know you can't leave! Or you have the best choice here, and stop trying to run away and I won't have to tie you up or hold you!"

She sighs.

"Fine you asshole! Just stop touching me!" She yells giving up.

"Finally! I have to go through all this trouble just so I can talk to you! Damn I underestimated you Rosalind! Now I'm going to let you go but if you run just know I have guards surrounding the entire mansion and a couple outside the door." I state.

Her eyes flash electric blue, purple, then green, then black and finally to their normal hazel eyes.

"Fine." She sighs giving up.

"What. The. Hell?" I ask in awe.

I look at her. But you might say it would be something more like staring while looking for a response in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She asks clearly confused.

"Your eyes." I say.

"What's up with my eyes?" She asks.

"Well, they turned from the hazel to electric blue ones to purple to green and finally black." I respond.

"Stop fooling around and tell me what happened with my damn eyes! I'm not up for your games Lucian!" She yells.

"I'm not fooling around your eyes really changed colors!" I say back.

"Yeah right! Because of you I missed my flight to France which left about five hours ago!" She yells.

"Rose... That flight was a year ago." I say.

"No it wasn't. It was today. I remember clearly. I was going out of the restroom when you decided you wanted to kidnap me and you put a cloth over my mouth and nose with fucking wolfsbane on it! What the hell were you thinking?! And then once I woke up I wake up to see you sitting next to me and I was wearing some of your clothes! Where the hell are my clothes and who the fuck changed me!" She asks/yells.

"Ok, first of all, you were in a coma for a year because of the wolfsbane. Next, I was sitting next to you because I was worried you might die on me. Furthermore I was thinking that using wolfsbane would be the quickest way to get you from leaving but apparently I wasn't thinking and you fell into this coma. And finally, a vampire changed you." I say.

"What the fuck?!!! A vampire changed me?! Boy are you insane?! I think I would've rather you changed me! And what the hell?! I've been in a fucking coma for a year?! Because of you?!!!! Motherfucker!!! I'm going to fucking kill you!" She yells but then remains quiet as she thinks through what she just said. She quickly blushed but tried to hide it by putting her hair over her face.

"I-I, Y-You, UGGGHHH n-never mind f-forget I ever s-said anything." She stutters out.

"Awe is the girl that just threatened me now blushing?" I coo to annoy her.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yells. "Now tell me what the fuck happened this past year." She says more calmly.

"You are something else Rosalind." I say.

"Yeah whatever now tell me." She says annoyed.

Wow. I have no words. I feel like a fucking asshole for rejecting Rose. I clearly underestimated her. She is beautiful and clearly fit to be a Luna. She's also my strongest warrior wolf but I guess I wasn't thinking when I rejected her. I brushed off everything when I saw her because I guess I was just an ass. But during that year she was in a coma I saw her beauty. I saw how she would really be. I saw her as a Luna. The year she was in a coma I figured out a lot of things about her. Yes I know I sound like a fucking girl. But I no longer care. A month into her coma she shifted into her wolf. It is white with a full moon on its side. It is beautiful. Never have I ever seen a wolf like hers. I guess that day I saw her in the woods with the Silver Linings Pack I wasn't paying attention. Probably the fact that I was mind-linking my dad while I told her to shift... I could've guessed something was up because she never really trained with the pack. But then again she wouldn't need to because her parents are the trainers. Damn I'm fucked up.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me all damn day or are you going to tell me what the fuck happened this past year?!" She yells at me.

"You know I liked you better in your sleep." I comment.

"That's too bad. I mean is it really my fault you never talked to me and fucking rejected me without knowing a single thing about me?!"

"Listen I'm sorry okay?! I'm sorry that I rejected you! I'm sorry-"

"Asshole sorry won't cut the shit you did to me! Okay?! So fucking deal with! I found my second chance mate, and guess what?!! I was fucking happy!! You ass! Why do you always ruin shit for me?!!"

"What the hell do you mean Rose?!"

"Don't fucking call me Rose!"

"Just Talk!"

"Damn you! Ever since kindergarten you would always push me around and fucking bully me! In middle school the same shit but even worse! But I couldn't take it anymore so I left and switched schools because of you! And finally high school. I have no damn clue how you didn't recognize me but I was so fucking thankful to the Moon Goddess that you didn't! Lucian I've known you all my life as my bully. The bad boy. The asshole who ruined my life!" She pauses for a second but only to catch her breath. "And now the guy who broke my heart." She whispered the last part so lowly I almost missed it even with my wolf hearing.

"I... I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and I'm sorry you were in this coma." I apologize.

"Well don't be. I really don't need anyone's pity especially not yours!" She says. "And what's done has been done. I no longer give a fuck about it. But tell me what the hell I missed during this year, why the hell a vampire works for you, and why the hell you kidnapped me please."

"Fine. Ok first off there have been no signs of any rogue attacks... Yet. This year nothing has really happened honestly. I have a vampire working for me because she's been a friend of the family for a few years now. Thirty to be exact. Oh! And she wants to bring her friend over so you could meet her after she meets you! She says it's really important for some reason... Anyways... Well.... You see what had happened was... I kidnapped you... Because I... I wanted to talk to you. I would've done it before you left but of course you wouldn't let me so I had no other choice. Though I am sorry about the coma thing that wasn't supposed to happen..."

"Okay. But why did you want to talk to me? We have nothing to talk about." She states matter of fact.

"I wanted to talk about us."

"Lucian there is no 'us'. Never was never will." She says.

"I know. So I just wanted to ask you... Would you at least want to become friends?"

"Why would I want to be friends with the guy who rejected me the moment he got the chance to?" She scoffs.

"Please?" I beg.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with cherry on top?"

"You sound like a fucking girl."

"So?"

"Never mind."

"Will you at least think about it?" I ask.

"Fine." She sighs.

I know she doesn't want to be with me as a couple so with us just being friends I'll be happy. Honestly. That's all I ask for. Friends.

************

Wyatt' POV-

A year.

It's been a year since I've seen her.

I'm not depressed. I've found my real second chance mate. Apparently, that thing that happens when a female wolf is rejected or her mate dies and meets a male wolf who was either rejected or lost their mate...well that occurred. When we looked into each other's eyes we thought we were looking into the eyes of our 'mate'.

I wonder where she is though and how's she's doing. Mike and Beth left the pack a few months ago turning rogues because they didn't want to wait to hear news and were worried sick about her.

When she tried to mind link me a year ago and was cut off I knew something was wrong. But for the good of the pack I had to get in the plane. I wanted to run the instant I heard her. But my wolf wouldn't let me. I was worried sick about her but a week after we landed in France I found my real second chance mate while I was trying to drink my depression away.

I wonder if she's okay.

I wonder what happened to her.

I wonder if she knows.

I wonder.

**************

Rosalind's POV-

Will he ever stop?

Will he ever let me go?

Will he stop his dramatic ways?

Why is this boy so dramatic anyways?

What happened this last year?

Should I kill Lucian?

I should, shouldn't I?

Where is Wyatt?

Why I am not worried about him?

Did he go to France?

Did he ever look for me?

Does anybody know where I am?

Where are my friends?

Do they care I disappeared?

Did they look for me?

Are they worried?

Do my parents know I'm kidnapped?

Do they care?

'Shut Up Rosalind! Your making my head hurt with all these questions!' Yells my wolf Moon, at me.

'Sorry!' I think back

'It's okay. Just stop with all the overthinking and the questions.' She says.

'Alright. Love you Moon!'

'I love you too Rosalind.' She says rolling her eyes making me laugh.

We broke contact and I returned to the real world. I'm in my room. Lucian allowed me to get out of the other room he was keeping me at for that entire year I was in the coma. Thank the Moon Goddess!

I swear if I spent another minute in that room, I would've died! Everything was white! By everything I mean EVERYTHING! Other than my bed and the table next to it there was nothing in the room. I can't handle that!

So finally two hours after our argument and me finding out I was in that coma for a year he told me the vampire girl prepared me a room and now I'm here.

Everything in the room was red and black and a few specs of blue here and there. I like it. There's a walk-in closet on the left wall filled with clothes my size...weird. On the right wall was a painting of a wolf and girl with a red hood on. Sort of reminds me of red riding hood but not quite.

Anyways, on the center wall of the room there were red vines flowing around the entire wall and a few flowers here and there. On the wall where the door is located there was nothing. Just the door. I like the room. Sort of makes me think I have lost something I never knew existed.

I sit on my bed and wait for the vampire girl. Lucian still won't tell me her name!

I got bored of all the loneliness and I wasn't exactly ready to contact any of my friends either so I asked Lucian if I could talk with vampire girl now rather than later.

There's a soft knock on the door and I know it's her by the lack of heartbeat.

"Come in!" I yell.

Yes I know I yell a lot! So what?

As the door opens I see a pale looking girl with hair as the night sky at the door. She isn't so pale to the point she looks white but yeah she's pale. Her black hair reaches down to her waist and she has it styled in a waterfall braid. She has red eyes that sparkle with mischief and red heart shaped lips. She's about 5'6 in height and is pretty skinny. She wears a black dress that goes all the way down and is see through above her waist showing her belly button piercing.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi." She replies. She's shy. I can tell.

"So you wanted to talk to me?" I ask.

"Yes. I do actually."

"Okay. What is it?"

"I'm going to tell you, but please promise me you won't get mad at me." She says.

"I won't. Now come on and sit here I don't want you standing over there all day." I say as I pat the spot next to my bed.

She hesitates before nodding and in the blink of an eye was sitting down on the bed with me.

"So what I wanted to tell you was that... Well... There's this vampire girl... She's my closest friend and she... Well she looks exactly like you!" She says.

Huh? I'm confused.

"What do you mean she looks exactly like me?" I ask.

"I mean if I put you two side by side I wouldn't be able to tell you guys apart. The only difference would be your skin color. Since she's a vampire she is obviously pale but not as pale as all other vampires." She says.

"So you're saying we could be like twins?" I ask.

"Yup." She says.

"Oh." Is all I can manage to say.

"Would you like to meet her?" She asks.

"Sure." I reply.

"Right now? Cause I can go and get her in the blink of an eye!" She says letting out another side of her. She's a bubbly person and reminds me a lot of Jasmin.

"Sure."

"Alright, well I'll be back quicker than you can say Pikachu!" She says and storms of.

Pika-

(Yes I did that don't judge! You should know how silly and crazy I am by now!)

And she's back with another girl. Another me to be exact. I study her as she studies me. We have the same eye color, hair, body shape, and well... Everything! Can I say weird?!

The only difference between us right now other than skin color is the way we dress. She wears band t-shirts and well she sort of gives off that mess with me and I will kill you vibe. I on the other hand, am wearing a black skater skirt with a white tank top and a black leather jacket and my combat boots. Hmmm... not that big of a difference.

"Hey." She says.

"Hello." I reply.

"So... What's your name?" She asks.

"I'm Rosalind Hunter. What's your name?"

"I'm Scout Storm."

"Nice to meet you Scout."

"Back at cha." She says.

"So what's your name? You never told me." I tell the other girl.

"Oh. Sorry. My name is Julissa but everyone calls me Jules." She says.

"Cool. Well nice to meet you both then."

I look at them. I see Scout, my 'twin', and Jules and I see two best friends.

"So, Jules why do you work for a werewolf?" I ask.

"Because I made a treaty with them. I work for them and give them information if vampires try to attack, and in return they let me be and do whatever the hell I want without consequences. "

"Oh cool. Sounds fair enough."

"Yeah."

"It's nice talking to people after you've been in a coma for a year and have nobody to talk to in this stupid rut." I say.

"I bet it is." She says.

"Hey you want to join us tomorrow? We are going dress shopping for a ceremony and we would love the help!" Says Scout.

"Sure! I just hope Lucian lets me go." I say.

"He will don't worry." Says Jules.

"Cool, well ok let's go ask." I say as I run up to them.

"Let's go!" They both say. They each hold out an arm and I link our arms with each other as we walk down to Lucian's room.

*Knock knock*

"Lucian its Rose open the door!" I yell.

"What do you want Rose?" He asks as he opens the door.

"Can I go out with the girls tomorrow to the mall in order to help them pick out some dresses for a ceremony their attending?" I ask with pleading eyes.

"Okay. You can go. But in one condition." He says.

What does he want this time?

"Fine what's the condition?" I ask.

"I have to come with."

"What?! Why?!" I ask.

"Because one, I need to buy a gift for someone, and two I can't let you out of my sight when we set foot out of this house." He says.

"I hate you!" I say.

"Not surprised." He states.

"Whatever anyways, bye!" I say as I walk away with the girls.

"Alright well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I say more like ask.

"Definitely." Says Scout.

"And were going to pick out your outfit." Says Jules.

"Fine with me." I state.

"Perfect well we we have to go so bye!" She says and speeds off along with Scout, but not a second later Scout returns.

"By the way... It's creepy having a werewolf twin even if we might not be blood related." She says.

"I agree." I say.

She gives me a smile and leaves me alone once again.

I go to my room and lock the door behind me.

I don't want anybody to know how I deal with my pain. I no longer have my bruises. I haven't done it in a while. But being kidnapped and worrying about all this shit makes me want to do it again.

I walk into the bathroom and grab the thing that will make me feel my pain on the outside. I grab my wrist and cut. Not deep. No. Just a little so that I can see it and feel its sting. I put it down. I go ahead and take a quick shower. When I get out of the bathroom (I had put some spare clothes there before) fully dressed I see Lucian sitting on my bed with his head in his hands.

"Lucian?" I ask.

He looks up quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Why?"

"Lift your sleeves up." He commands using his alpha tone.

I do as I am told and put my sleeves up.

He sees my right wrist has been freshly cut.

"Why did you do it?" He asks.

I give no answer. Just look down at the floor.

"Rose?" He asks once more.

I walk past him and go to my bed putting down my sleeves in the process. I lay on my bed and pretend he's not there.

I still feel his presence after a few minutes. He won't budge so I decide to just close my eyes and welcome sleep, and that's exactly what I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
2.3M 51.4K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
1.9K 67 18
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...