•Püppïëś & Kïtténs• Z Nation

By thecluns

"Everyone set back their 10k?" Garnett asked from the drivers seat. Thomas replied with a yeah then hit the b... More

A/N & REQUESTS
Reunite~10k
Preference: How/When You Met
Preference: When They Saw You
Preference: What You Wear
Break Up~Mack
Preference:First I Love You
Preference: Did you lose you V-card?
Kiss Me~ 10k
Preference: His Other "Crush"
Preference: A secret You Kept
Anger~Mack
Prefrence: Birthday
Prefereance: P!ATD song
Arguments~Charles
Protective ~10k
Preference: A Secret They Kept
Preference: If You Die
Jealousy~10k
A/N
Let me Down~10k
Preference: If They Die
How Many Drinks ~Charles
Preference ~ Nickname He Calls You
Preference ~ Nickname You Call Him
Hold On~ 10k

Preference: What He Loves About You

657 9 2
By thecluns

10k:
He loves how you have two sides to you. You have this side where you are loving and protective to the people you love. You also have a side where you act as if you care about nothing which you show to everyone else. You only show this side when someone threatens you or the group. Once the person thinks you really don't care, you attack them. It's a sneak attack move.

Mack:
He loves how demanding and focused you are. If you wanted someone to do something, you made sure they did it right. If you're doing something yourself, you find want any distractions and want to finish the task at that moment and not later.

Charles:
He loves how you don't let anyone push you around. As a child you used to be bullied so when you grew up, you didn't let people boss you around. You didn't let people take you for granted and you knew your self-worth.

Vazquez:
He loves how badass you are. In any situation, you're always badass and he absolutely loves that. You weren't afraid to stand out or have your own opinion on any situation. He mostly loved it because you're tough and intimidating and it seemed as if you were a mini him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 167 13
10K Tuesday will be a bunch of short stories about 10K and Reader. A song will be listed above the chapter and a story that goes with the lyric will...
34 6 6
Valentina Harlow, who goes by Lilian desperately trying to let go of her pre-Z life was 17 when the zombie apocalypse struck. She had only just lande...
5.8K 73 13
"How do you stay so strong? How did you hide it all for so long? How can I take the pain away? How can I save A fallen angel, in the dark Never thoug...
145K 1.8K 125
people in the book: 10k (Tommy), Addy (Addison), Roberta(Warren), Murphy(Allan), Simon(CZ) sorry for not posting as much..thank you for it all. ENDED...