Hiding The Truth ›› l.t

By anchorsahoy

What happens when Eleanor Calder can't deal with the fame anymore? What extent will she go to get some privac... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36 Epilogue!
Authors Note
IMPORTANT
TWITTER

Chapter 13

6.3K 161 23
By anchorsahoy

Chapter 13

"One ticket to Dallas, Texas." I said to the woman. She nodded and took my credit card. 

"It's pretty late to be flying alone." she said, while typing on her computer. 

"I'm in a pretty bad situation. Not many friends at the moment." I sighed. 

"You're that girl from the magazines. You're dating some famous boy right? From One Direction?" 

"Was.." I whispered. She looked at my sympathetically. 

"I'm sorry. Here's your ticket, gate 4. Have a nice flight." 

"Thanks." I mumbled, taking my ticket and credit card. I made my way to gate number 4, where my plane would be. 

I knew no one would like me after they found out I was a complete stranger. Louis wouldn't love me after he found out. Stupid Niall. Stupid Danielle. Telling me he'd want me to stay. Stupid Perrie. 

Fucking platypus. 

-

I got settled into my seat, readying myself for the long flight ahead. 

"No carry on?" a young boy asked, sitting next to me. 

"Nope." I answered. 

"Are you okay? It looks like you've been crying." he said, examining my face. 

"It's nothing. Just drama at home.." 

Home. I called it home. It was my home. I felt loved there. I felt cared for and special. People paid attention to me. 

"So you're leaving?" he questioned. 

"I have to. It's part of the plan." I sighed. 

"Plan?" 

I stayed quiet. 

"Look, I know we only just met but I'm a good listener. You can even cry on my shoulder." he smiled. 

"Promise not to tell anyone?" 

He stuck out his pinky finger. "Promise." 

I hooked my finger with his and explained the whole story. Not leaving out a single detail. From arriving in London, to flying to L.A, and now. 

"I'm sorry.." he whispered and place his hand on top of mine. "I'm Matty, by the way." 

"Arielle." I replied. "Thanks for listening." I wiped my teary eyes. 

"It's okay. It made 3 hours pass." Matty shrugged. "So why are you running away from your troubles? Why don't you face them?" 

"I can't, Matty. I was kicked out, remember. I couldn't do anything but leave." 

"That shouldn't stop you. You should stand up, take your place. Explain what happened, and not just take orders." he scolded. I smiled at him. He was right, I should have stayed there and explained what happened. But I didn't, I just left. I left everyone there to wonder what happened. 

Louis looked like he was about to cry. Niall was emotionless. Harry was shocked. Liam was scowling at me. Zayn was comforting Louis. Perrie stood there, with a grin on her face. Danielle stood there, scared of what's to come. 

I hope they know I won't be back. Eleanor will be back.

"You're right. It's too late now though." I finally spoke. 

"They care about you, Arielle." 

"I highly doubt that. If anything they hate my guts." 

"If they hated your guts, don't you think they would have hated you from the beginning? Not just because you told them the truth? They care about you. They were just shocked and angry with the truth." 

"That's the last time I'm hiding the truth." I muttered causing Matty to chuckle. 

~*~

"Did you love him?" she asked. 

"I do love him, Eleanor." I replied, helping her pack her bags. 

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess." she sighed as she folded up some pants. 

"Wait, so you're Arielle and you're Eleanor?" Brad asked, staring at us like we were aliens. Which we probably were because we looked like twins and we weren't even related. 

"Hello." I smirked. "Arielle." I said pointing to my face. "Eleanor." I said, poking El's face. 

"This is so freaky." he chuckled, and poked both our cheeks. 

"We know." Eleanor and I said in unison. 

"But why do you have to leave Eleanor?" he asked, zipping up one of her bags. 

"Because I have a job back in London." she sighed. 

"I'll miss you." 

"Erm, I'll leave you two alone. I'll be downstairs when you're ready to leave El." I announced, backing out of the room.

--

"Out of all the scenarios, I least expected this one to be the reason they found out." Eleanor groaned. 

"Enlighten me on those scenarios." I giggled. 

"I thought that Louis would find out when he kissed you. Or you would accidentally tell them. Maybe someone would answer your phone when I was calling. I just never expected Perrie to tell everyone." 

"Same. I thought she'd be a nice person. I was really wrong." 

"I don't want to leave." El whined as we neared the ticket counter. 

"You can come visit whenever you want." I explained. She nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. 

"I'm going to miss it here. It's quiet and peaceful." 

"Flight 238 London, England Now boarding." the announcer called. 

"Thanks for the experience." I smiled. 

"Thanks for giving me a month vacation." she replied. 

"I'll miss you El." 

"I'll miss you too." 

We hugged each other and then she walked off. 

"Bye." I whispered to myself.  

I walked to the large window, that showed her plane. It started rolling down the runway and then took off into the sky. I watched as it got smaller and smaller, until I could no longer see it in the dark, early morning sky. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another filler. Next chapter will be better. And this is really short, I know. sorry! Vote and comment! 

Wow, I say that a lot. ;) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1.2K 40
"I was a constant damsel in distress until they saved me. I had no meaning in my life until Harry Styles came in. I was meant to be nobody until I fa...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
33.8K 1.7K 18
REST IN PEACE ELOUNOR BUT READ IF U WANT I GUESS apparently theyre back together wow well then...keep reading Where Eleanor is a famous singer/model...
118K 2.7K 53
Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was a normal girl who wants to meet her idol...